Typically, the groups I run mix and match D&D 3.5 and Pathfinder, not really sticking to realm or planar limitations (D&D covering everything from Core to Forgotten Realms to Dragonlance ETC). I really like the Godai Druid base presented in Kobold Quarterly # 15 trade delayed shapeshifting and full druid spell lists for access to all 4 elemental domains from level 1 on (Air, Earth, Fire, Water) + Nature Bond potentially adding another (Weather, Animal, or Plant). This druid type looks like it keeps everything else from normal base other than 0 level spells.

I'm almost 100% sure that Godai doesn't expand its spell list by adding additional domains on its own, as it looks like it specifically states "Earth, Air, Fire, Water, and the domain picked from Nature Bond if one is chosen". However, I think Godai could pick either Storm or Urban druid archtypes and then be able to, although I'm not as sure, since Godai druid is a spontaneous caster, and the Spontaneous Domain Caster states "A storm druid can channel stored spell energy into domain spells that she has not prepared ahead of time. She can “lose” a prepared spell in order to cast any domain spell of the same level or lower. This replaces spontaneous casting." Urban says the same thing...so does that automatically kill my idea, or would it be fair/ok to allow the Godai to convert open spell slots into domain spells of the same level on the fly since they don't prepare?

On top of that, since the ability doesn't specifically call out "druid domains", can it be used with any domains gained later on, such as from 1 level dipping into cleric (or cloisered cleric from 3.5e with its 3 domains)? What about from prestige classes such as Sovereign Speaker, Divine Oracle, Church Inquisitor, or Warpriest?

Ultimately, my goal with this character is one that amasses a rediculous number of domains (for a logical reason), and my hope is that via the archtype above that it would be able to cast any domain spell known, given the spell slot to do so.

I own a copy of Kobold #15 and would be willing to copy over the portion of the article covering Godai druid if that is allowed, and most everything else is easily found online these days. Thank you very much in advance for any feedback!