"Come along, Uncie Xykon's full. His belly buldges with your lovely oil, and he wants to give. That's the Oil of Xykon, coming out.

Who wants energy, I do, man. Pitch the lich and fuel your cart. It's coming, flowing, use it quick. It's the arcane-ie-est oil you can't drink.

Who needs Olive Oil when Oil of Xykon flows. Flows out of his gross not-nose. Redcloaks been mixed in, so it looks green as grass.

Wights are pink, and Roy's yellow in the belly. I might hate Nale, I might hate Sabine, but I just love, yeah I just love, the Oil of Xykon, for it's coming.

V's got nothing I want and Durkon's dry. Just stick with Xykon. I want his spells, but until then, let his oil flow." - Luna Elysia Mayflower, Ultimate Battle I.

Greetings all!

Some of you will remember the fantastic arena battle I did host many years ago. Now, it's time for the long awaited sequel!

This time we've got evil Durkon, Poncholo and dominated Hilgya vs Redclock in a three-on-one battle to the finish!

Here's the rules:

+ Team vamp wins if Redcloak dies.
+ Team reddy wins if evil Durkon is destroyed.
+ If Hilgya is freed from the domination, she joins team reddy.
+ Due to funding from Xykon's oil business (see above), Redcloak has 1,000,000 gp to spend on whatever he wishes before the fight.
+ Poncholo has a parasitic snake creature in her stomach. After 5 rounds, it will erupt, destroying her, and will fight both teams.
+ Evil Durkon used the powers of Hel's enslaved dwarven craftsmen to craft a type 95 Squid Rifle. He has three shots.
+ Redcloak can call Xykon, who has a 45% chance of being bothered to show up.
+ Either side can ask me one question regarding my prophetic dreams before the fight. If they're polite, I send my lover, Minrah, to fight with them.
+ Hilgya has a magical potion that turns her saliva into holy water.
+ You will be reminded that Redcloak's cloak will be at double power. He will have access to epic spells and twice the number of usual spell slots.
+ Redcloak can summon at will, but evil Durkon will gain three levels for every summoned creature killed.
+ Poncholo can try to seduce me. If she succeeds, I abandon Minrah, who fight for Redcloak for revenge, and propose to Poncholo, fighting for her.
+ Evil Durkon can animate beards within one mile as per the Entangle spell.

That's it for the first round! Who do you think will win?! Extra points if you tell me how they win! The forum person with the most points will get 1 free prophetic insight question of their choice!

Fight!