New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: Spark to the Flame - An MtG Game (IC)

Dawn-Fang

Dawn-Fang feels better about moving the body when they feel it relax a little, more confident that it wasn't in immediate danger. They look around, but two of their party has already gone on ahead. "Hey, Liandra. Or..." They turn to look at Arin. "I didn't catch your name. Are you feeling up to helping me carry them? I think they're in stable condition. More or less." They nod towards the body.

2. - Top - End - #32
    Ogre in the Playground

WhiteWizardGirl

Liandra

Liandra had paid little attention to the bodies, "They're alive? Just one, maybe we should leave him here, if we're attacked I can't fight while carrying someone..." even as she speaks she finds she doesn't really agree with that course "Maybe he'll know something we don't...", she hauls him up over her shoulder, careful that his limbs aren't going to hit the ward as she crosses it.
    Last edited by spinningdice; 2018-06-02 at 05:57 AM.

3. - Top - End - #33
    Orc in the Playground

Dawn-Fang

"They were trapped like us," Dawn-Fang says. "We can't leave them here!" They squeak in surprise as Liandra hefts the body over her shoulder. Jumping to their feet, they hop nervously from paw to paw, then do their best to help her carry the body across the ward.

Once across, the kitsune looks back. The short table and stool catch their eyes, and after making sure the unconscious body is held securely or set down, they pad over and look over the contents. Dawn-Fang pays special attention to the stack of parchments and the astronomical chart, hoping that some of it, any of it is familiar. Even the other side of the world should still have some of the same stars...

Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    spinningdice, if you wanna edit your post, I can edit mine too. Or we can just roll with it like this.

4. - Top - End - #34
    Firbolg in the Playground

Arin

Arin does flinch a little when Liandra reaches out, but her reassurance makes him feel a little calmer. "O-okay," he stutters, trying to stand up at least a little straighter. Luckily, her attention is quickly drawn away from him by the blue man--Darevod, Arin registers--capering about proclaiming he's found a path to freedom. Before Arin can make sense of what he means, the others have already started picking up and moving the glass shards.

More memories return as he watches them carry the glass over to what looks like a wall of light rising from the floor, though these are even more confused and blurry than the rest. As if from underwater, he remembers seeing the robed figure run at the barrier and turn to ash on contact. He has a moment to be grateful that the others have found a way past before he sees Dawn-Fang kneel over another fallen body, not marble like the rest, and wounded flesh knit in seconds as the beast-man lays hands on it. His jaw drops for a moment before he catches himself, trying to seem unfazed. So the cleric has powers too... Dawn-Fang's words remind him that he hasn't given his name. "Arin," he mumbles as Liandra hefts the still-unconscious body and follows the pack. "Th-that's my name, just...by the way..."

For a moment, he hesitates, eyes darting around the chamber for some other avenue of escape. Seeing none, he takes a deep breath, screwing up his courage, and falls in behind the others.
    Last edited by Amaril; 2018-06-01 at 11:06 PM.

5. - Top - End - #35
    Orc in the Playground

Chimera

@Dawn-fang: As the others begin heading out to pick up gear, you stop over at the desk to browse its contents. You find:
    - A sheaf of papers listing unfamiliar names, places, and times in a hasty looking scrawl. It seems innocuous at first, until you spy your own name a little over half-way down the second page, along with Arin, Darevod, Liandra, and then Radek a few lines later.
    - A leather bound journal detailing intricate ritual arcana, though it is left nearly illegible by edits, smudges, and calculations.
    - What had looked like an astronomy chart from a distance, instead appears to be something quite different. The detailed intersecting circles and orbits may as well be gibberish. They certainly don't map to any stars you've ever seen or heard of, but one word does stand out to you, tucked away near a small pinkish circle in the bottom left. Kamigawa.
    - A small handheld telescope, a compass, a calligraphers tool-set, and a small but ornate oil lamp.

----

As the last of you finish up in the first chamber, you head out into the hallway, and take a right towards the room in which Radek spied your gear. In it, you find a chest containing your gear, along with a basic selection of weapons and armor, and a table with what is left of a meal.

Pulling on your* gear, you are beginning to feel just a bit less vulnerable, when the ground begins to rumble.

Show

*Note that this gear drop is an abstraction. If your character did not have gear with them before their capture, you are welcome to find the appropriate gear from your character sheet now. This can include found gear being allocated to describe items you "purchased".
    Xiagu: roll arcana please

edit: I will retract the lead until everyone has had some time to chat/introduce themselves/puzzle over findings etc, then post it anew when people are ready to move on
    Last edited by Jangoose; 2018-06-03 at 03:36 PM.

6. - Top - End - #36
    Orc in the Playground

Dawn-Fang

Dawn-Fang's heart skips a beat when they see Kamigawa labeled on the strange chart. They slip the loose papers into the journal and pick up it and the chart, following the rest of the group while they puzzle over what they've found.

They pad up to Arin as they both walk down the hallway and show him the chart. "Arin," they ask, "do you recognize anything on here?" If he says yes and points somewhere else, then... I don't know. That's probably bad.

--

Dawn-Fang walks into the gear room to find everyone else in various states of dress. They blink, and glance around. When they spot their armor and weapons off to the side, their golden-brown eyes light up. Dawn-Fang sets the journal and chart down on a table, and thinks back to the names on the sheet. Who were the two wizard-y people? Ah yes. "Darevod and… Radek? You ought to take a look at this," they say, before practically prancing over to their gear.

Their fur was mostly dry by now, but of course the bloodstains hadn't gone anywhere. At least it was their own blood. The kitsune wrinkles their snout at the rusty patches before sighing and putting on their clothes anyway. It couldn't be helped now. Hopefully they'd get a chance to take a real bath soon.

Dawn-Fang draws their sword and makes a face at the green grassy stains on it. "They didn't clean it," they mutter, shaking their head in disapproval. Well, I guess I didn't clean it either. But I apparently passed out after that fight, so I think I'm exempt. They set it down, not intending to put it back in its scabbard without cleaning it, and start putting on their armor.

7. - Top - End - #37

Arin

Arin barely manages not to jump as Dawn-Fang comes up behind him, staring confusedly for a second before noticing the parchments in the beast-man's hand (paw?). Carefully accepting them, he takes a look and is met with what looks like a bunch of random circles. "Uh, I don't..."

One of the labeled points jumps out at him, the apparently random squiggles somehow rearranging into intelligible script just like the others' speech. This, at least, feels comfortable--he may never have been any use on raids, but the resistance had often had use for someone who could read. Still, he can't begin to guess at the meaning of what he's looking at. "Well, here," he says, pointing at the spot labeled "Thalend". "But I don't know about the rest..."

8. - Top - End - #38
    Ogre in the Playground

WhiteWizardGirl

Liandra

Liandra dressed herself, she almost puts her commoner clothes on, but on a whim digs her uniform out, drawing comfort from it's familiar cut and colours, though it's far from pressed having sat in the bottom of her pack for months.

Her hand brushes her neck as she finishes buttonning up and she glances around the others, no-one had mentioned her scarring - do they not have Vampires whereever they are from, or was it simply not important in their current situation. Regardless, she felt better to have it hidden beneath the high collar again.

9. - Top - End - #39
    Troll in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Darevod
    Transmuter, 8th Level

As they enter the room Darevod scans around, his eyes finally settling on a reddish tunic with assorted plates and straps attached. With outstretched hands he rushes forward, "Hello, friends! I didn't even know I missed you." Before dressing, the blue man digs through his pack setting things aside and taking inventory of what's left. The bag seems to hold an impossible number of things... He kisses each of a pair of polished stones, gently placing them atop his clothes. When he finds a large tome he squeals and holds it to his chest with a sigh. Only then does he dress himself.

His things packed haphazardly again, Darevod, seemingly far more at peace now, strolls over to Dawn-Fang with an expectant "Hmm?" The papers in hand, the Vedalken scans through the images and text. "'Ghirapur' here by me... central city. The grand jewel of Kaladesh," he says with a bit of disdain. "Used to live there. Then a hole. Then not even a hole. Consulate spies on everyone, secret takers on every street - not surprised they have a list of me, though none of you have the inventor's talent. Maybe that one," he motions with a nod of the head to Radek. "Not sure why they'd care about the others."

He wasn't much of an astronomer, more focused on the physical sciences, but he inspects the circles pondering some kind of creative design amid the chaos - a blueprint maybe? Satisfied, or perhaps not, with the papers he hands them back to Dawn-Fang and narrows his eyes looking the creature over inquisitively. "Not man... not machine... too furry for automaton. So you lifecraft or what?"

10. - Top - End - #40
    Orc in the Playground

Dawn-Fang

Show
    I did a bit of juggling trying to stitch the scenes together. I intended to leave the chart / journal / papers on a table so anyone interested could check them out while Dawn-Fang was gearing up.

I wonder if that Arcana check had relevant information... oh well!

(in the hallway)
    Dawn-Fang frowns when Arin points at a different spot. "I was worried about that. This one here--" they tap at the pink Kamigawa dot "--says Kamigawa."
    (then Dawn-Fang gets to the gear room, goes inside, and puts the papers down on a table.)

--

Dawn-Fang is busy strapping on various armor pieces when Darevod wanders over and inspects them. They look back at the vedalken and raise an eyebrow. "Lifecraft? I don't know what that means," they say. "I can assure you I was born, not made, though. Flesh and blood." They scrub at the dried blood on the back of their paw, to minimal success, and sigh. "Definitely blood," they mutter. "I want a real bath."

They twist to reach another part of their armor, which looks like nothing Darevod has ever seen on Kaladesh.

"Question for a question. What are you?" they continue, glancing at Darevod over their shoulder. "I've never seen anyone... blue before."

11. - Top - End - #41
    Ogre in the Playground

NinjaGuy

Radek
    AC: 13, Psi Points: 41/44, Psychic Focus: Third Eye

Radek sighs in comfort as the familiar feeling of the worn leather settles around him. "Okay, now I'm ready for business!"

As Radek dresses, he notices Liandra glancing around. There'd been something about her that had bothered Radek, and the high collar drew his attention to her neck. There had been scarring there.

Radek sends a telepathic whisper to Liandra, deciding to be discreet about the matter. "So, that scarring... Would you say you're associated with vampires?" He'd dealt with vampires before, and would now too, if it meant getting out of here. Though Liandra didn't seem to be a vampire, it might still be a good idea to be wary. If she was, well, confronting her might not be a good idea.

Radek walks over to Radek and Dawn-Fang. After a moment of looking, he points to a dot. "No, Ravnica is here. This is where we are. And you're mentioning strange names... Strange clothing... And the map."

Radek shakes his head, trying to get his thoughts into order. He looks at the people gathered around the map, and stabs his finger at the Ravnica dot. "Are you saying you're not from here? Either you don't know astronomy at all, or you're trying to pull a fast one on me. Or..."

Radek leaves the question hanging.

12. - Top - End - #42

Arin

Digging into the trunk once Radek clears out of the way, Arin is relieved to find his own clothes. The feeling fades as he catches sight of a red stain on the dusty browns, his stomach turning as the ozone smell of pulse-fire fills his nose, images of bodies flashing before his eyes--don't think about it. You have to get back. Just get back and everything will be okay. Feeling covered again does bring some comfort, even under the circumstances.

Checking to make sure his goggles are in working order as he finishes dressing, Arin turns back to the others gathered around the parchments. His brow furrows in puzzlement as he catches some of the same unfamiliar words from before repeated--this time, from the context, he gets the impression they're place names. "I've never heard of Kamigawa or Ghirapur or Ravnica...what Lords' domains are they in?"

13. - Top - End - #43
    Ogre in the Playground

WhiteWizardGirl

Liandra

Liandra's body tensed at Radeks words... not words, in her head. She looked back at him and tried to think in his direction I was attacked, left for dead, I survived. she tries to shrug it off as if it was nothing but the tenseness in her body doesn't go away.

Armed and equipped she looks to the others, "Unless there is something in that journal that helps us now, pack it away for later, doesn't matter if we're in another land, another world or drawn into the depths of hell, all that matters is that we get out of here"

Of course the thought that if she was in another world played across her mind, it occurred to her that it could hardly be much worse than the one she came from, a chance to forge herself as something new...

14. - Top - End - #44
    Orc in the Playground

Chimera

It is beginning to feel almost comfortable as you go about more mundane tasks. Tending to your armor and weapons, rummaging through your supplies, and chatting with the others. Even if each one of these strangers only serves to remind you how far away from home you really are.

@Dawn-fang: You show your findings to the others, anxious to see if anyone can figure out just what is going on. The list names is certainly unsettling, and you have neither the technical background, nor the time to make heads or tails of the journal, but even as you pass it around, you have a hard time taking your eyes off the map. Something about it seems off. As you hand it to Radek, you notice that the ink has a faint shimmer to it, a powdered silver additive, used in the creation of active magical documents and spell scrolls. On your home world, you recall the sages painting beautiful calligraphic scrolls with ink much like this. Scrolls of power, that could ward off spirits, or bend reality itself. This document is heavily enchanted, and with pricey materials no less, though for what purpose you cannot say. If you could just find a way to activate it...

Show

Anyone else who would like to join in on investigation of the items from the desk, please give me arcana, insight, or investigation rolls.
    Last edited by Jangoose; 2018-06-03 at 03:33 PM.

15. - Top - End - #45
    Troll in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

"Question for a question. What are you?" they continue, glancing at Darevod over their shoulder. "I've never seen anyone... blue before."
    "Well I've never seen a talking fox, so it's a 'new' day." As Dawn-Fang scrubs at his fur unhappily, Darevod runs his hand over it, the blood vanishing from the coat at a touch. "Haven't had a proper bath in years. Takes too long. Automa-scrub did it for me while I worked," he explains to the incredulity.

"Darevod's Vedalken - inventor people. Most are sky high, head in the clouds. I'm tiny. Better fingers for small projects. Detail work. Must think about the small parts, yes yes yes." he adds as a bit of explanation. "Question for a question... why so many tails? Better for balance?"

As Radek joins Darevod looks at him quizzically. "Ravnica, Kamigawa... must be in the outlands. Ghirapur stretches for days, had to walk far to get to the woods. Maybe you from even farther."

Show
    Arcana on docs: (1d20+9)[20]

16. - Top - End - #46
    Orc in the Playground

Dawn-Fang

Dawn-Fang turns their paw side to side and looks at their newly-clean fur with astonishment. They look back at Darevod with newfound respect, tempered somewhat when he says he hasn't had a bath in years. "Thank you," they say, and give the vedalken an appreciative nod.

The kitsune tilts their head and listens to the explanation. They'd never heard of vedalken before, though what Darevod described reminded them a little of moonfolk. When he asks about their tails, they smile.

"No, not for balance," they say. "We don't all have this many. We're born with one." The kitsune ponders how to phrase something. "Through... wise and honorable acts, we can grow more. Our most revered leaders have had nine tails. By the blessings of the kami, I'm fortunate enough to have four." They close their eyes and bow their head for a brief prayer.

Dawn-Fang's tails wave freely from a slit in the back of the robes that seem to be part of their armor. They're a bit hard to count, but anyone looking is pretty sure that the kitsune actually has five tails, not four.

17. - Top - End - #47
    Ogre in the Playground

WhiteWizardGirl

Liandra

Liandra's gaze flicks back to Dawn-Fang, "So you're like that all the time, you don't turn back to human at the sunrise?"

18. - Top - End - #48
    Orc in the Playground

Dawn-Fang opens their eyes and looks over (and up) at Liandra. "Nope. All fox, all the time." They inspect Liandra with new curiousity. "Do you turn into a fox at sundown?"

The mundanity of answering questions was somehow comforting. They were used to indulging curious humans traveling through Aidato. These questions were a little more... unusual, but the feeling was similar.

19. - Top - End - #49
    Ogre in the Playground

WhiteWizardGirl

Liandra laughs at Dawn-Fang's response, the first time she'd laughed in a while, "No, but there are those in my lands who are cursed to shift between man and savage wolf... and some among them revel in the ability to do so. You don't seem very savage, but I still wondered if you were under some form of curse... No disrespect intended."

20. - Top - End - #50
    Orc in the Playground

Dawn-Fang

Dawn-Fang listens somberly to the explanation of werewolves. "Ah, I see. Poor souls."

They chuckle themself, their smile turning up the corners of their mouth instead of showing their teeth. "A curse? I've not heard that one before. A pity, though; you'd have looked good with ears."

The kitsune finishes putting on their armor and stretches, flexing to make sure it fits right. Then they scrounge around for something to clean their sword with. It looked like they'd been hacking at vines with it.

21. - Top - End - #51
    Orc in the Playground

Chimera

@Darevod and Radek (Int [Arcana]): Looking at the documents now together, you can immediately confirm Dawn-fangs findings. The map is definitely enchanted. Flipping it over and holding it to the light, you can just trace out arcane the arcane circuitry woven into the thick parchment. Spells of light and space manipulation, but also, something more. Darevod would call it the in between, but even then beyond. Even as the intricacies of the enchantment's specific implementation grows beyond your ability to understand it academically, you still feel a kind of resonance, with it, almost the same sense you have in communicating with each other, a sort of connection or kinship that transcends your individual languages.
    Radek has the further insight that the triggering system looks to be fully mental, with no spoken command words.

@Dawn-Fang (Wis [Insight]): As the more technical arcanists huddle around the map and discuss their findings, you take a moment to finish putting on your gear, clean your blade and chat with Liandra. For the first time since your arrival, you begin to actually notice the strangeness that Arin pointed out. Despite never having heard them before, you perfectly understand the others' languages, and have no doubt that you could speak them should the need arise. You may have learned your healer's craft through years of study and prayer, but this feels different. Since you arrived, its as if a blanket that once covered your mind has been stripped away, you can truly see and feel the colors of magic and energy around you, and beyond that? something...

It is as if you can feel the borders of the world, like you can see past them into the void beyond, so close you could just reach out and step through. For a second, you feel a flash of that sensation from just before you blacked out and ended up here, that sense of bottomless power and elation, and across the room, you can see the energy of the map respond, resonating with you.

"-- its definitely some kind of mental trigger" you hear Radek murmuring to Darevod, pointing to a section of the enchantment's intricate design, as he lays it out on the table.

With a scurry you rejoin them. Holding on to that feeling, you reach out to the map with both a paw and your mind, and even before you look you know it worked.

The map begins to glow. In the air above it, glowing lines trace out a vast cosmos of ever so slowly drifting spheres, their fine labels following along. Some follow slow orbits, some seem fixed. Some stand alone, others overlap. Though most of the spheres glow various shades of blue and purple, one stands out in brilliant gold, the label beneath it reads Shandalar - 8/19/4559 22:13:45. Even as you watch it, the time ticks up, second by second.

In the stunned silence that follows, you register that the bell in the distance has stopped ringing.
    Last edited by Jangoose; 2018-06-05 at 08:38 AM.

22. - Top - End - #52
    Ogre in the Playground

WhiteWizardGirl

As Dawn fang scurries to look at the book Liandra follows, she holds no pretense of being as smart as these luminaries around her, but if there's a way out held within it's pages...

23. - Top - End - #53
    Ogre in the Playground

NinjaGuy

Radek
    AC: 17, Psi Points: 39/44, Psychic Focus: Third Eye

"What? No!" Radek exclaims. "Ravnica is everywhere, and certainly not in the woods." Radek shakes his head, and pushes a nervous giggle down. Was everyone just mad or had he been brought to some place deep underground, or perhaps underwater. Merfolk had lived there for a long time without anyone knowing, perhaos there were still some undiscovered places on Ravnica yet.

Radek decides to focus on here and now, on the map. It was certainly very interesting even if didn't mostly make sense. "What does make sense..." He mutters.

Radek shuts when the map appears in the air. Once again a weird map with weird names appears in the air. "Is that a date? I suppose it could be before the Guild Pact, they wouldn't have put any labels then..."

Radek in turn tries to focus on Ravnica, to see its planets and stars.

Last edited by Majin; 2018-06-05 at 09:46 AM.

24. - Top - End - #54
    Troll in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Darevod
    Transmuter, 8th Level

"Obviously not everywhere or Darevod would hear of it..." The academic bickering with Radek halts immediately as Dawn-Fang unleashes the map's constellations into the air. "Good.... good good good," he mutters awe-struck.

At Radek's comment he inquires, "What guilds made this pact?" His eyes don't stray from the map, watching to see if Shandalar intersects any, or perhaps all, of the other spheres. "Do the notes say what colors mean? Think Shandalar is where we are?"
    Last edited by miinstrel; 2018-06-05 at 12:08 PM.

25. - Top - End - #55
    Orc in the Playground

Dawn-Fang

Dawn-Fang slowly lowers their paw, still trembling faintly. "It's... the trigger is..." They struggle to put the feeling into words. It was like trying to cling to the fading memories of a dream, the sensation slipping away like water.

"It's like..." The kitsune slips back into their native tongue for a short series of yips and barks that come across as something like "the feeling of growing another tail." "And also," they continue, back in the language they'd been speaking the rest of the time, "the feeling that you could reach out, and touch the edge of the world." It doesn't really make sense, but it probably sounds oddly familiar to the others.

Having explained as best they could, Dawn-Fang ponders the map. One ear swivels toward Darevod. "Where we are, maybe, or this thing's next target. Do you think it... brought us here, somehow? Wherever 'here' is?"

The silence of the bell weighs on them, the kitsune getting a bit antsy. Those robed figures back there probably weren't the only ones. Whoever (or whatever) rang the bell might be looking for their unfortunate comrades. Or maybe they suffered the same fate. Dawn-Fang wasn't sure which would be worse. They glance back at the door to the room and check for other exits.

26. - Top - End - #56
    Ogre in the Playground

WhiteWizardGirl

Liandra

Liandra frowns, she had kind of been aware that they were not all speaking the same language, but the fox speaking in concepts that just didn't directly translate brought it home. She simultaneously understood, but had no concept of what she was trying to explain.

The lingering silence brought her back from her confusion. "That book may be the key to getting us all back where we're supposed to be, but unless you can figure it all out in the next few minutes, stow it and lets move before whoever that bell signaled finds us."

27. - Top - End - #57
    Orc in the Playground

Chimera

@Radek: There is not much identifying detail on the Ravnican sphere other than a label, a date and time (and in a format you recognize, no less). You note with a hint of trepidation that, if the date were to be believed, you have been unconscious for nearly 3 weeks.

@Darevod: You don't see anything quite so apparent as a legend, but something about the name Shandalar rings a bell in your mind, and you are sure without knowing how, that that is in fact where you are. As for the intersections, you notice that Shandalar's path seems to be more erratic than most of the other spheres. Though it does not currently intersect with any other locations, its traced path would suggest that several of these regions, Shandalar among them, are poised to coincide in the nearish future (though you would need time (and parchment) to calculate exact time scales.

@Dawn-fang: Turning away from the map, you browse the room for alternate exits, and notice, for perhaps the first time, that you have seen no windows of any kind since your arrival.

---

As the mood grows contemplative, Liandra, ever the pragmatist, speaks out to keep the group on track.

Just then, as if to echo Liandra's sentiment, the ground begins to rumble beneath your feet.

Spoiler
    Show

@Majin: Your spell succeeds with no issue

A note on date/time formats: Different worlds use different formats, but you have a general sense for each by the same means you do each others' languages.
    The date format on the list of names is in Shandalaran time.

28. - Top - End - #58

Arin

Most of what the others say while poring over the parchments goes completely over Arin's head--moreso because he's rather distracted by the floating, glowing patterns tracing themselves through the air. When no one is looking his way, he absently reaches out and tries to touch one of the patterns, feeling nothing as his hand passes through the light. What's with all this stuff? His sense of foreboding grows--if there's one place that would hold so many devices like this, it's an Ascended base...

When the quake starts, he almost feels relieved. At least this is familiar. With well-trained instincts, he ducks down and scuttles under the desk, trying to make himself small so as to leave space for the others.

29. - Top - End - #59
    Ogre in the Playground

WhiteWizardGirl

Liandra

Liandra reaches for her blade, though doesn't draw it yet, and with a glance upwards to ensure the place hasn't started to collapse she moves to the doorway, looking for anything approaching. She glances back to see Arin ducking for cover skittish... least he won't be in the way

30. - Top - End - #60
    Troll in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Darevod
    Transmuter, 8th Level

Steadying himself and acquiring a decidedly mouse-like darting look, Darevod adds, "Less safe by the minute... earth shake buried me in my hole once. Had to dig dig dig for a day to get out. Good thing I found Reggie right before. Strong hands to help even if they were falling apart a bit..." He takes a final scan of the map. "No time like now time. Let's get safe then study," he agrees with Liandra ready to proceed though he turns his head slowly toward Radek. "... but you did say something about archaeology, yes? I do love history... maybe time waits for just a teensy tinesy moment and a quick peek??"
    Last edited by miinstrel; 2018-06-07 at 08:25 AM.