New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default OOTS Star Trek wallpaper (from extras page): could there be alt-version for bad guys?

[Sorry, post title's a bit terse due to length limits]

I was admiring my lovely OOTS Star Trek themed wallpaper and thinking how awesome it was, when it struck me - given my dual screen setup I could have a paired set.

But what could match the brilliance of the original?

Hm. Probably only a Klingon-styled bridge with Xykon and the other baddies as the bridge crew. Maybe MITD could be science officer? :-)

It's a very long shot, but has this thought occurred to anyone else? Does anyone know of any Star Trek themed versions of OOTS characters other than the Trek wallpaper?
    To speed up forum loading, you can turn off Signatures, Avatars and/or Images separately from one another. See 'Visible Post Elements' under 'Thread Display Options' under 'Edit Options' in the User CP (Control Panel). Only works once you're logged in, though.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Troll in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Default Re: OOTS Star Trek wallpaper (from extras page): could there be alt-version for bad g

Mirror Universe version with the Linear Guild.

Haven't actually made one myself (and not really planning to), but that's the obvious answer here.
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Also, as a rule of thumb, if you find yourself defending your inalienable right to make someone else feel like garbage, you're on the wrong side of the argument.
    Quote Originally Posted by oppyu View Post
    There is nothing more emblematic of this forum than three or four pages of debate between people who, as it turns out, pretty much agree with each other.

Check this game out! Or at least give it a thumbs up.
    Why "because the plot said so" is not a good answer.