New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Anyone watching e3?

That cyberpunk trailer was sweet!
    Last edited by Zurvan; 2018-06-10 at 04:58 PM.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: Anyone watching e3?

DMC5 got announced after 10 years, and now my penis is the big penis.

>watch trailer
    >short haired cocky prick
    >"are you gonna hit every bump on the road?"
    >CAN'T BELIEVE THEY MADE DmC2
    >wait a minute that's JYB
    >WAIT A GODDAMN MINUTE
    Quote Originally Posted by Peelee View Post
    You're my hero.
    OotS Avatar by Linklele.

Spoiler: When early morn walks forth in sober grey. - William Blake
    Show
    Oft when the summer sleeps among the trees,
    Whispering faint murmurs to the scanty breeze,
    I walk the village round; if at her side
    A youth doth walk in stolen joy and pride,
    I curse my stars in bitter grief and woe,
    That made my love so high and me so low.

O should she e'er prove false, his limbs I'd tear
    And throw all pity on the burning air;
    I'd curse bright fortune for my mixed lot,
    And then I'd die in peace, and be forgot.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Titan in the Playground

Watching? No. Paying attention to news about what gets announced? Yes.

Devil May Cry 5, hell yes! Slightly disappointed that Nero appears to be the main character again instead of Dante, but Dante's in there, so hopefully he's playable. And damn, did they nail the style. Plus people have already identified Vergil as the one who was tossing Nero around near the end of the trailer, so that's awesome. Hopefully there will be some Trish and Lady as well - Trish especially was a lot of fun to use in DMC4 remastered.

Also, Shadows Die Twice looks promising. Still waiting on Smash Brothers news, which is likely to be the biggest thing for me besides DMC5.
    Toph Pony avatar by Dirtytabs. Thanks!

"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty, I read them openly. When I became a man, I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." -C.S. Lewis

4. - Top - End - #4
    Titan in the Playground

Me, I'm just playing E3 bingo while watching on TFS's channel. I already got a Bingo from Microsoft announcing battletoads, and TFS's comments make everything more entertaining as usual.

just keeping an eye out for the videogames, see if there is anything I like.
    I'm also on discord as "raziere".

5. - Top - End - #5
    Troll in the Playground

I've only heard a few things about it on the periphery. Glad to hear that Cyberpunk is finally coming.
    More excited about Metal Wolf Chaos Remastered. SUCK ON MY MISSILE PUNCH!
    "And if you don't, the consequences will be dire!"
    "What? They'll have three extra hit dice and a rend attack?"

Factotum Variants!

6. - Top - End - #6
    Ogre in the Playground

Haven't watched everything but some standouts:
    I still dislike EA
    Ori looks beautiful
    Cyberpunk 2077 will keep my wife occupied for the next millennium
    More Halo (just stop, it's already dead)
    DMC 5 looks cuhrayzee
    Tales of Vesperia remastered with PS3 content!!!!!!!
    I can finally preorder Battletoads!
    Anime playground arguments: the game
    FO76 looks like I'll hate it, but I'll get it day one and whine about it while clocking in hundreds of hours
    DOOM! RIP AND TEAR!
    Todd Howard has become self aware, call John Connor
    Prey looks interesting, I think I had it confused with Evolve this whole time (spray bottle OP, pls nerf)
    Preordered Elder Phones because dungeon crawlers are my jam
    ES 6 confirmed

And yeah, I might watch more
    Last edited by boj0; 2018-06-11 at 10:26 AM.
    Once you go blue, nothing else will do. Once you go Quarian...someone will die.

7. - Top - End - #7
    Firbolg in the Playground

Flumph

Devolver Digital were the only ones you need to watch.

The rest you can pick up as trailers.

Speaking of trailers:

Sekiro looks cool, Team Ninja might have beaten them to the punch but I'm sure we'll be enjoying From's take on Japanese mythology killing us a lot. (Also grappling hooks are always fun).

Metal Wolf Chaos returns, a game no-one has ever played (because it only came out on the Xbox in Japan and literally nobody there ever bought an Xbox), but the game we need right now.

Forza Horizon 4 will be Forza Horizon and I will spend ungodly amounts of time playing it as I always do. Microsoft also seem to have woken up and decided they need some games apart from Forza and have gotten the chequebook out, we'll have to see what Ninja Theory and Contagion can do for them.

Nothing else so far was that interesting. I was interested in Rage 2 when I thought it was going to be Doom meets Borderlands, but it looks like they're trying for serious and that does not work for me. ES6 was a nothing announcement because it's still years off (after Starfield and that's not going to be until at least 2020), hopefully they won't ruin it like they've ruined Fallout and I can be a proper lizard again wherever they're setting this one.

Waiting to see what Nintendo have for us.

8. - Top - End - #8
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by GloatingSwine View Post
    Metal Wolf Chaos returns, a game no-one has ever played (because it only came out on the Xbox in Japan and literally nobody there ever bought an Xbox), but the game we need right now.
    I have seen this game played, both casually and as a speedrun. It needs to be seen to be believed.

Factotum Variants!

9. - Top - End - #9
    Titan in the Playground

Oh, right, Dragon Quest 11 is a thing. I'd honestly forgotten. And releasing in just a few months - cool, I do have a game to buy in the second half of the year after all.

And Platinum apparently announced a new game - Babylon's Fall. That catches my attention just by virtue of it being from Platinum, even though we really didn't see any gameplay for it. Will need to keep an eye on that.

The new Assassin's Creed looks kind of good, I like the Ancient Greece setting. But then again, I said the same thing about the one set in Egypt, and skipped that anyway. Guess I just don't care enough about the series/lack confidence in it considering its mixed track record.

"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty, I read them openly. When I became a man, I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." -C.S. Lewis

10. - Top - End - #10
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Raziere View Post
    Me, I'm just playing E3 bingo while watching on TFS's channel. I already got a Bingo from Microsoft announcing battletoads, and TFS's comments make everything more entertaining as usual.

just keeping an eye out for the videogames, see if there is anything I like.
    Yeah, it certainly helped me to sit through Bethesda's E3 conference.

"Please clap"

11. - Top - End - #11
    Titan in the Playground

For Honor’s E3 knocked it out of the park. Still my favorite melee fighting system in games. The fans have been asking for a siege mode since before the game launched. I hope that it brings in more players. In my opinion after a rocky as hell start the game is the most fun it’s ever been and I love that Ubi took the time to fix the copious issues over the following year rather than just let the game die.

Anyway, can’t wait.

Next offering of FromSoft. We’ll see if my laptop can handle it. It chugged at DS3. Also it’s good that they’re doing a new setting. Miyazaki always does his best work striking out on doing new things (even if I thought DS3 had the best bosses in all of the SoulsBorne franchise). Personally I think medieval/early modern and Victorian Europe is a cooler aesthetic than samurai. But whatever, I’m in these games for the long hall.

So the next Assassin’s Creed is during the Peloponessian War. Which is amusing since the origins of the assassin order is roughly the Crusades. And the game with the name “Origin” in the title is still a couple hundred years after this war.

I’ve never played an AC since the first one. But the notion that it’s more of an rpg with companions has me interested. I’ve wanted a Dragon Age-like game with combat that isn’t terrible for awhile now. If they deliver I’m in. I may actually get to fight like a Spartan like DA2 promised all those years ago. You didn’t even have spears DA.

12. - Top - End - #12
    Orc in the Playground

DruidGirl

Do we really need so many samurai games? Geez. e_e
    "The last man on Earth sat alone in a room. There was a knock at the door."

I want more Strong female characters.

"In place of a Dark Lord, you would have a queen! Not dark, but beautiful and terrible as the dawn! Treacherous as the sea! Stronger than the foundations of the earth! All shall love me, and despair!"

13. - Top - End - #13
    Ogre in the Playground

So, Super Smash Bros Ultimate got announced. For those who don't know, here's the recap.
    Spoiler
    Show
    • Every character from SMASH history is added to the rooster. This includes Snake and Wolf, (from Brawl), and Pichu, Ice Climbers, and Young Link from Melee. Also DLC characters.
    • Inkling is added (has an ink mechanic that increased damage dealt to inked enemies.
    • Ridley is added to the rooster.
    • A small gauge will be added to characters like Cloud to mark their charges.
    • Ryu will always face its opponents in 1v1 battles.
    • During 1v1 battles, more damage % is dealt (for faster battles).
    • Directional Air Dodge is back
    • Several stages from past games are back (with new graphics).
    • Omega stages make every stage a Battlefield, in your favorite background.
    • 8 vs Battles are back
    • Retroactive compatibility with Amiibo (also, every amiibo that represents a character from the rooster will act as a Fighter.

And many more, as per Iwata's words, the rooster is not complete yet, we hope for more news.

Also, the game will launch December this year! (8th, I believe)
    Last edited by Yael; 2018-06-12 at 03:24 PM.
    Check out which is the Playground's favorite Dragon!

Quote Originally Posted by Ursus the Grim View Post
    "Narass, what's the scouter say about their power level?"

"**** if I know."
    >> My Extended Signature <<

Hey guys, I'm a vestige! And a spell!

Awesome avatar by Cuthalion.

14. - Top - End - #14
    Ogre in the Playground

New Fire Emblem glimpse! Now every character brings his own squad of faceless mooks that only show up during battle, seems like you can have them assume special formations and make group attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Yael View Post
    So, Super Smash Bros Ultimate got announced. For those who don't know, here's the recap.
    Spoiler
    Show
    • Every character from SMASH history is added to the rooster. This includes Snake and Wolf, (from Brawl), and Pichu, Ice Climbers, and Young Link from Melee. Also DLC characters.
    • Inkling is added (has an ink mechanic that increased damage dealt to inked enemies.
    • 8 vs Battles are back
    • Retroactive compatibility with Amiibo (also, every amiibo that represents a character from the rooster will act as a Fighter.

And many more, as per Iwata's words, the rooster is not complete yet, we hope for more news.

More interesting bits revealed:
    Spoiler
    Show

-Now officially the biggest crossover game in history!
    -"Clone" characters like Wolf and Lucina are aknowledged, except they're called Echo characters!
    -Daisy joins as the echo character of Peach!
    -"Perfect shield" where you get a moment of invulnerability when cancelling a shield now harder to time.
    -Pokemon trainer back controling Squirtle+Ivysayr+Charizard. Also now you can be Leaf!
    -Zelda using her adorable Link Between Worlds design!
    -In a 1x1 battle gameplay will slow down when you land a big hit so you can savor the moment!
    -Several asssist trophies can now be attacked and knocked out before they do their thing!
    -Riddley hits the big times! Yeah, worth mentioning it twice since Sakurai had denied him earlier. WITH DYNAMIC FINISH AGAINST SAMUS!
    -Dynamic finishes!
    -Final smashes overhauled to always resolve pretty fast!
    -Fake super smash ball, looks almost like the real thing but explodes violently when broken!
    Last edited by deuterio12; 2018-06-12 at 06:13 PM.

15. - Top - End - #15
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Yael View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    • 8 vs Battles are back

December 7th, actually. And Omega stages are the Final Destination forms from Smash 4 - Ultimate will have new Battlefield forms in addition to those, which is a good call.

But yeah, wow, that's unexpected. There's some old characters that I think are kind of pointless to bring back (Pichu, Young Link), but it's hard to complain about them deciding to just bring in literally everyone. And with finally adding the long-requested Ridley, it's safe to say they're hitting it out of the park as far as the roster goes already. I'm honestly surprised there could be any more starting from a baseline roster size in the 60s and with two new ones already announced. Though at this point it almost doesn't matter to me who else gets in, since anyone else that could actually excite me seem like a long shot at best (especially with a couple of them, Lyn and Midna, already shown to be assist trophies again), and there's already so many veterans I love to play.

Oh, and Ganondorf! They've changed him, and I don't just mean by giving him his Ocarina of Time look. Not sure how much, but there is a point in there where he smacks an opponent with a big sword in what looks like a smash attack. Might we finally have a proper, de-cloned Ganondorf who's not stealing anything from Captain Falcon? That would be amazing after so many games of them not touching him. But I would also think they would have highlighted that more than they did, since they went over so many other little changes to the characters, so hard to say.

(On a very small note, kind of don't like the new look for Zelda. I know it's probably just what she looked like in the most recent game, but I prefer the more adult look she had in the previous Smash games.)

They're doing some other smart-looking things with the gameplay too, like making repetitive dodge-rolls have less invincibility the more you do them, or making short-hop attacks an easy input (jump+A simultaneously).

All in all, wow, seriously impressed, they might just be making a Smash game to fit most fans' dreams this time. Few newcomers but polishing everything to a mirror sheen and making a lot of good changes to the existing, massive roster strikes me as a good call - especially if the few newcomers are as well-chosen to excite people as Ridley. While I'm not among them, I know how many people have been asking for him since Melee, so I'm happy to see him just because I know how many people will be thrilled that he's finally in.

Quote Originally Posted by deuterio12 View Post
    -"Clone" characters like Wolf and Lucina are aknowledged, except they're called Echo characters!
    Not like Wolf. Only Lucina, Dark Pit, and Daisy so far are being considered "Echo characters." Sounds like they're essentially glorified costumes with some slight mechanical tweaks this time. Which is really what they should have been all along, so cool. Perhaps we'll get a few more additions in that area, since they're easier to make than whole new characters. Fire Emblem in particular is ripe for it, with Marth, Ike, and Roy providing three baselines for various swordfighters (I could easily see them doing Chrom as an Ike echo) and Robin providing one for mages (Micaiah? Tharja?). Or perhaps Ken and/or Akuma as a Ryu echo? Jeanne or Rosa as a Bayonetta echo?

New Fire Emblem glimpse! Now every character brings his own squad of faceless mooks that only show up during battle, seems like you can have them assume special formations and make group attacks.
    So... Fire Emblem turning into Ogre Battle? I am going to need to go look at that.

16. - Top - End - #16
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Zevox View Post
    All in all, wow, seriously impressed, they might just be making a Smash game to fit most fans' dreams this time. Few newcomers but polishing everything to a mirror sheen and making a lot of good changes to the existing, massive roster strikes me as a good call - especially if the few newcomers are as well-chosen to excite people as Ridley. While I'm not among them, I know how many people have been asking for him since Melee, so I'm happy to see him just because I know how many people will be thrilled that he's finally in.
    In the treehouse they confirmed Riddley made it in precisely because all of the fans asking for him over the years.

Not like Wolf. Only Lucina, Dark Pit, and Daisy so far are being considered "Echo characters." Sounds like they're essentially glorified costumes with some slight mechanical tweaks this time. Which is really what they should have been all along, so cool. Perhaps we'll get a few more additions in that area, since they're easier to make than whole new characters. Fire Emblem in particular is ripe for it, with Marth, Ike, and Roy providing three baselines for various swordfighters (I could easily see them doing Chrom as an Ike echo) and Robin providing one for mages (Micaiah? Tharja?). Or perhaps Ken and/or Akuma as a Ryu echo? Jeanne or Rosa as a Bayonetta echo?
    Robin's a gish with sword+magic and thus I can't see him being used to echo pure mages, but otherwise yeah.

Would love to see some more classic pokemon trainers. Gary Oak! Misty (any version is fine)!

So... Fire Emblem turning into Ogre Battle? I am going to need to go look at that.
    The squads seem be more sizeable than that, like 20-30 archers/mages for a single character.

Linky. Seems like main non-avatar character is Axe Lady.
    Spoiler
    Show

In battle there's new options like "Combat Arts" and "Formation", plus Magic is separate from Attack.

ALSO LIMITED WEAPON USES ARE BACK GAAAAHHHH!!!
    Last edited by deuterio12; 2018-06-12 at 07:39 PM.

17. - Top - End - #17
    Titan in the Playground

Oh, and Ganondorf! They've changed him, and I don't just mean by giving him his Ocarina of Time look. Not sure how much, but there is a point in there where he smacks an opponent with a big sword in what looks like a smash attack. Might we finally have a proper, de-cloned Ganondorf who's not stealing anything from Captain Falcon? That would be amazing after so many games of them not touching him. But I would also think they would have highlighted that more than they did, since they went over so many other little changes to the characters, so hard to say.
    He is using the awesome OoT model, and he has some new moves. But it looks like he has the same specials from SSB4.

18. - Top - End - #18
    Titan in the Playground

Robin's a gish with sword+magic and thus I can't see him being used to echo pure mages, but otherwise yeah.
    Eh, he's already using the Levin Sword, and Micaiah could swap it for the wind sword from her game. ...okay, granted, Micaiah's largely wishful thinking on my part, but with the class-changing feature in newer games it wouldn't be out of bounds for mages from those to fit.

The squads seem be more sizeable than that, like 20-30 archers/mages for a single character.

Linky. Seems like main non-avatar character is Axe Lady.
    Spoiler
    Show

In battle there's new options like "Combat Arts" and "Formation", plus Magic is separate from Attack.

ALSO LIMITED WEAPON USES ARE BACK GAAAAHHHH!!!
    Hm, interesting, but short on details. Were it not for the new menu options I might be inclined to think that may just be a new visual thing to better make it seem like you're fighting a large-scale war rather than small skirmishes. But there's definitely some new stuff going on.

And yeah, weapon uses... oh well, so be it. I can live with those.

Quote Originally Posted by Dienekes View Post
    He is using the awesome OoT model, and he has some new moves. But it looks like he has the same specials from SSB4.
    Yeah, I saw on a re-watch that he still has the neutral special, and of course just before the new sword swing he had done his old side special. So slightly disappointing that it's not a full rework, but it's something at least, which is more than I was expecting at this point.

19. - Top - End - #19
    Titan in the Playground

Yeah, I saw on a re-watch that he still has the neutral special, and of course just before the new sword swing he had done his old side special. So slightly disappointing that it's not a full rework, but it's something at least, which is more than I was expecting at this point.
    Considering the 'Dorf is my main, I'm kind of torn. I really like his moveset in SSB4, especially with the specific variants I used. Changing him completely would feel wrong. And his flame choke and warlock punch are just fun moves. I want them to stay.

20. - Top - End - #20
    Ettin in the Playground

I find my entertainment not in watching E3, but in watching other people's reactions to E3.

ALL HAIL THE GREAT RAK!!

I use the same name in every game I ever play or forum I join (except the pretender on PSN that forced me to be RealOlinser). If you see an Olinser in a game or on a website, there's a high chance it's me, feel free to shoot me a message.

21. - Top - End - #21
    Troll in the Playground

Sorry for getting into the conversation but I would also recommend checking this video for the new smash characters. If you look carefully, you will see many moves have been tweaked. Be it that they can change direction, have a wider range or they are simply new moves.

As an added note 75 stages have been confirmed for the new smash! Lets hope they bring back all the past stages.
    Thanks to linklele for the amazing avvy.
    Quote Originally Posted by jidasfire View Post
    On a long enough scale, every OOTS forum discussion turns into a debate about alignment, Miko, or Familicide.
    or Star Wars.
    Spoiler: Easydamus result
    Show

Neutral Good Human Paladin/Cleric (3rd/2nd Level)
    Ability Scores:
    Strength-15 Dexterity-13 Constitution-14
    Intelligence-16 Wisdom-17 Charisma-14
    Alignment: Neutral Good

22. - Top - End - #22
    Ogre in the Playground

Oh, also the Nintendo Direct started with a mecha game where you pilot a giant robot against even bigger giant robots with a feel of Armored Core. That's actually being done by the original Armored Core producers so here's hoping.

Quote Originally Posted by Olinser View Post
    I find my entertainment not in watching E3, but in watching other people's reactions to E3.
    You're not missing much since E3's overall quality really been decaying. Like there was live banjo and flute playing in one of the big name presentations. Sony a lenghty room switch for the lulz. No wonder Nintendo just decided "yeah let's just do a pre-recorded direct and then treehouse" years ago.

Hm, interesting, but short on details. Were it not for the new menu options I might be inclined to think that may just be a new visual thing to better make it seem like you're fighting a large-scale war rather than small skirmishes. But there's definitely some new stuff going on.

And yeah, weapon uses... oh well, so be it. I can live with those.
    Something interesting is that the new avatar seems to actually be an older teacher that the noble lady already knew and thus have good reason to trust with the army's strategy instead of some random hobo they found in the street.
    Last edited by deuterio12; 2018-06-12 at 10:54 PM.

23. - Top - End - #23
    Troll in the Playground

Oh, also the Nintendo Direct started with a mecha game where you pilot a giant robot against even bigger giant robots with a feel of Armored Core. That's actually being done by the original Armored Core producers so here's hoping.
    I saw that, could be fun.

I am, however, incredibly disappointed that Cyberpunk 2077 is a first-person RPG. First-person games make me motion sick no matter what I seem to try, so I now have zero interest in the game.

Factotum Variants!

24. - Top - End - #24
    Firbolg in the Playground

Anyone know of any organization covering the floor? The presentations were nice, but there's traditionally more to it than that. I don't know whether 2k even showed up this year because nobody was doing floor coverage.
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

25. - Top - End - #25
    Ettin in the Playground

You're not missing much since E3's overall quality really been decaying. Like there was live banjo and flute playing in one of the big name presentations. Sony a lenghty room switch for the lulz. No wonder Nintendo just decided "yeah let's just do a pre-recorded direct and then treehouse" years ago.

Something interesting is that the new avatar seems to actually be an older teacher that the noble lady already knew and thus have good reason to trust with the army's strategy instead of some random hobo they found in the street.
    Yep. But now we're at the NEXT stage of my E3 enjoyment.

Watching people's reactions to OTHER people's reactions to E3!

ALL HAIL THE GREAT RAK!!

I use the same name in every game I ever play or forum I join (except the pretender on PSN that forced me to be RealOlinser). If you see an Olinser in a game or on a website, there's a high chance it's me, feel free to shoot me a message.

26. - Top - End - #26
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Dienekes View Post
    Considering the 'Dorf is my main, I'm kind of torn. I really like his moveset in SSB4, especially with the specific variants I used. Changing him completely would feel wrong. And his flame choke and warlock punch are just fun moves. I want them to stay.
    Yeah, I've now seen enough footage of Ganondorf from the invitational tournament they did that we can confirm only his smash attacks have been changed. Everything else remains the same. Which is kind of disappointing to me personally - I get people who played him like you did not wanting him to change, but his moveset as it stands just doesn't reflect his character or abilities in the games themselves. He's a sorcerer who throws around magic attacks, shape-shifts, and occasionally uses a sword, not a fist-fighting brawler. Giving him the sword smash attacks is something at least, but it seems strange that they finally decided to change him, yet stopped at just those.

Oh well, it is more than I would honestly have expected after they passed on updating him at all for the last two games.

Have to say though, watching some other footage showing changes, as someone who played a lot of Palutena, I like the changes to her specials. Getting that explosion for her default side special while consolidating her reflect and counter into the same move is fantastic. Now, if only they'd swap out her neutral special, or at least adjust it so that it does something more than be slightly annoying while being entirely too punishable if avoided...

27. - Top - End - #27
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by GloatingSwine View Post
    Devolver Digital were the only ones you need to watch.
    Accurate. Devolver's "conferences" are the best. I'm excited about Cyberpunk 2077, though.
    I used to do LP's. Currently archived here:

My Youtube Channel

The rest of my Sig:
    Spoiler
    Show

My Games:
    The Great Divide Dark Heresy - Finished
    They All Uprose Dark Heresy - Finished
    Dead in the Water Dark Heresy - Finished
    House of Glass Dark Heresy - Deceased

We All Fall Down Dark Heresy - Finished

Sea of Stars Rogue Trader - Ongoing

28. - Top - End - #28
    Titan in the Playground

So - with the possible exception of Cyberpunk 2077 on the assumption that it is in the Witcher mold (if anyone would like to elaborate...)

Anything announced (for PC) that is, like RTS or strat or builder or... Anything, really, that is not... Hmm, I guess "triple AAAAAAA" would probably be the most pertinent comparison. Anything like, I dunno, the new Age of Empires that MS released (to my knowledge) one pretty crap annoucement trailer for and I've never heard anything since?

29. - Top - End - #29
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Aotrs Commander View Post
    So - with the possible exception of Cyberpunk 2077 on the assumption that it is in the Witcher mold (if anyone would like to elaborate...)

Anything announced (for PC) that is, like RTS or strat or builder or... Anything, really, that is not... Hmm, I guess "triple AAAAAAA" would probably be the most pertinent comparison. Anything like, I dunno, the new Age of Empires that MS released (to my knowledge) one pretty crap annoucement trailer for and I've never heard anything since?
    Anno 1800, maybe?
    The name is "tonberrian", even when it begins a sentence. It's magic, I ain't gotta 'splain why.

30. - Top - End - #30
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by tonberrian View Post
    Anno 1800, maybe?
    Given the... existance of Anno 2205 (which I got at Christmas and have finally played), I fear that my expectations at this point are about rock-bottom if that is indeed A Thing.