1. - Top - End - #1
    Troll in the Playground

Default Summer road trip

You are sitting in the Star Bucks waiting in your friends and trying to figure out what to do this summer.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: Summer road trip

I keep telling you we need to go down south for the summer. We need to do something or lose all our cred, and the beaches are amazing!~ Jessica trilled.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    One day, we must all have our characters butchered by romhacks face our ends.

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Pixie in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Yeah, girl, I hear them beaches are suuuuper overpriced *Takes sip of Grande Grande Super-Tasty Pumpkin-Spice Will-o-Wisp Tropical-Breeze Milkless-Milk Organic-Water Gluten-Free Powdered-Fairy Ultra Espremochappuccino Supreme Deluxe Premium, Extreme Edition™ and looks at cup* WHO IN THE NINE HELLS SPELLS BRAD WITH A Q?!

4. - Top - End - #4
    Barbarian in the Playground

Planetar

Gerry - Hungover but Chill

Gerry eases himself into a seat with a grimace. Through his sunglasses he peers at Brad's cup. "I think that's a 'd', Bro. I told you I could help with letters and stuff, no prob." He takes a pull from his own cup. Gerry smirked at the thought of the barista's face when he had made his order. "Correctamundo, Jess. Word is there's gonna be ten foot surf down there in the next few weeks. And I wouldn't mind partying with some bodacious Latin babes."
    "Who says I can't be diplomatic?"--Harry Dresden, Wizard Private Eye

Nosce te ipsum

5. - Top - End - #5
    Troll in the Playground

How are you planning on getting to Cancun? Overland, magic carpet rental, travel agent, train...?

6. - Top - End - #6

Well obviously the only way to travel is with magic carpet, right. Jessica let out.

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

7. - Top - End - #7
    Troll in the Playground

8. - Top - End - #8

Planetar

"But if we take a magic carpet, where would we stow all our gear? I mean, I don't wanna have to hold onto my board the whole time. That's a two hand job, and at least one of those hands needs to have a beer in it. I say we rent a van." Gerry gives a look to Brad. "And no, Brad, we can't walk there. I don't care how close Cancun looks on the map, dude."

Nosce te ipsum

9. - Top - End - #9
    Pixie in the Playground

PaladinGuy

"Well, I'm just going to pretend you didn't just say that, Gerry, 'cause you obviously don't understand how small those 2 inches are", Brad said. "But anyway, I'm with Jessica, we should take a carpet. I'm tell my dad to make some calls, we'll get one of the best carpet in the market. Those things are huge, and the have stuff like a Jacuzzi and whatever. We'll be the almost as fast as we would if we went by foot". *cough* "Gerry" *cough*

10. - Top - End - #10
    Troll in the Playground

Are any of you licensed to fly a carpet?

11. - Top - End - #11
    Pixie in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Can't they be autopiloted or something? They are magic, after all.

12. - Top - End - #12
    Troll in the Playground

Still requires an air endorsed operator permit. You could hire a driver, or uber, or get a quick maybe sorta semi legal permit...

13. - Top - End - #13

Let's just charm someone with a license into being our driver. I used to do it in school all the time for grades. Jessica replies.

14. - Top - End - #14
    Troll in the Playground

What do you mean by 'charm'?

15. - Top - End - #15

Planetar

"Brad, can't your old man just hire a carpet and driver for us?"

Nosce te ipsum

16. - Top - End - #16

[Seduce/flirt heavily someone into doing it. ]