New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: 5e Paladin vs Divine soul, how would he know?

Quote Originally Posted by mgshamster View Post
    Your post is full of great points (I snapped the rest for brevity).

One thing I also like about clerics is that they're entirely based on being chosen by the god. Which means that a person so chosen can actually entirely resent being chosen!

I just love the idea of this cleric walking around absolutely hating the fact that he has to do all this crap, and never really liked the god anyways, grumble grumble grumble....
    Honestly I'd love to play this concept. But not in an edgy "I never asked for this" Adam Jensen way. But more in a pouty kid/angry moping dwarf kinda way.

*grumble grumble* Stupid gods and their mysterious ways

*sighs deeply* fricking undead attacks all the time *rolls eyes* damn it, why do I have to deal with liches?

2. - Top - End - #32
    Titan in the Playground

Daemon

Default Re: 5e Paladin vs Divine soul, how would he know?

Quote Originally Posted by Sporeegg View Post
    Honestly I'd love to play this concept. But not in an edgy "I never asked for this" Adam Jensen way. But more in a pouty kid/angry moping dwarf kinda way.

*grumble grumble* Stupid gods and their mysterious ways

*sighs deeply* fricking undead attacks all the time *rolls eyes* damn it, why do I have to deal with liches?
    I actually built, but didn't run a character like this. A dwarf, raised by gnomes, unwillingly chosen by a gnome God. He'd take the argue with god route: are you sure? Can I do that instead? Why can't I just settle down? Ok, ok, I'll do it. But I don't have to like it.
    Dawn of Hope: a 5e setting. http://wiki.admiralbenbo.org
    Rogue Equivalent Damage calculator, now prettier and more configurable!
    5e Monster Data Sheet--vital statistics for all 693 MM, Volo's, and now MToF monsters: Updated!
    NIH system 5e fork, very much WIP. Base github repo.
    NIH System PDF Up to date main-branch build version.