New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Pixie in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Default 2nd Edition AD&D Module Question

I'm trying to find an old second edition AD&D module that I played through at a FLGS years ago. I recall the party was recruited by a band of fey while traveling through a forest. The fey told us they needed help rescuing a friend who had been kidnapped. I don't recall who the main baddies were but I'm thinking they were some kind of goblinkin; maybe hobgoblins or orcs. Upon entering their camp we discovered a cage hanging off the ground with a cloth covering it. Much to the parties surprise inside the covered cage was a Nymph. Half the party ended up charmed and I think one party member ended up dead from the shock.

I would like to insert a similar situation in to a home brew and would like to use the original module as a template. If anyone knows which module this came from I would be grateful for the information.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: 2nd Edition AD&D Module Question

Doesn't sound immediately familiar. Could have been one of the old Dungeon magazines from back in the day. I'm away from the index at the moment and can't search it.
    It doesn't matter what game you're playing as long as you're having fun.