New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Titan in the Playground

Planetar

Default Machine Learning for kids

Here's a course intended for kids but I find it useful all the same. I'm using without registering since I am neither a student, teacher, nor a club leader.

https://machinelearningforkids.co.uk/

Here's a good collection of exercises
    https://machinelearningforkids.co.uk/#!/worksheets

Of course, I'm having a lot of trouble on the pacman exercise -- we're supposed to capture a set of training values for examples which can be used to train the computer, but so far I haven't had much success. The "Examples" always comes up blank.

Respectfully,

Brian P.
    "Every lie we tell incurs a debt to the truth. Sooner or later, that debt is paid."

-Valery Legasov in Chernobyl

2. - Top - End - #2
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Machine Learning for kids

Oh wow, this is amazing. Or at leat looky pretty cool at the first glance. I'll definitely have to have a closer look at that later on. Also, I should probably just have a look at Scratch itself.. I think I came across it at some Point before but then forgot about it again.

Now I only wish it was in German... Maybe I can see if I can make a translation if the responsible people agree.
    "What's done is done."

Pony Avatar thanks to Elemental

3. - Top - End - #3
    Titan in the Playground

Planetar

Quote Originally Posted by Kato View Post
    Oh wow, this is amazing. Or at leat looky pretty cool at the first glance. I'll definitely have to have a closer look at that later on. Also, I should probably just have a look at Scratch itself.. I think I came across it at some Point before but then forgot about it again.

Now I only wish it was in German... Maybe I can see if I can make a translation if the responsible people agree.
    I believe I saw an option on the algorithm itself to recognize words in other languages besides English, although the lessons themselves appear to be in English only.

Respectfully,

Brian P.
    "Every lie we tell incurs a debt to the truth. Sooner or later, that debt is paid."

-Valery Legasov in Chernobyl

4. - Top - End - #4
    Pixie in the Playground

this is amazing