The Order of the Stick: Utterly Dwarfed
The Order of the Stick: Utterly Dwarfed - Coming in December and available for pre-order now
Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast
Results 211 to 240 of 455

Thread: Mallside 10

  1. - Top - End - #211
    Orc in the Playground
     
    MindFlayer

    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Minnesota
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Mallside 10

    [Erin's Emporium]

    "Yes, this device functions as a time machine and computer." he says holding out the small sphere. "It was destroyed by a quantum tsunami. Its powered by technology and death magic. Can you fix it?"
    Last edited by Leostales; 2018-12-07 at 10:23 PM.
    Spoiler: FFRP Characters
    Show

  2. - Top - End - #212
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Morty's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Poland
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Mallside 10

    [Erin's Emporium]

    Dorota examines the sphere.

    "You'd have to leave it to me for a while, but I believe I can do it. How is the magic normally delivered to it?"
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gulaghar and Purple Eagle.

  3. - Top - End - #213
    Orc in the Playground
     
    MindFlayer

    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Minnesota
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Mallside 10

    [Erin's Emporium]


    "Death Energy isn't magic, its a form of energy that is 'created' when someone dies. Both the device and myself have special tuning forks that collect the energy. Though it does a better job at it than me," he admits. "The problem isn't so much with the energy, its with the circuits. If you can fix them I'll take care of the rest. And yes, I don't mind waiting. Also, do you know where a decent place to rent a garage and get a residence would be?"
    Spoiler: FFRP Characters
    Show

  4. - Top - End - #214
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Morty's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Poland
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Mallside 10

    [Erin's Emporium]

    Dorota decides not to argue the finer points of what is and isn't magic. This is a customer, so she'll just help him.

    "I'm familiar with energy-conducing circuits, so this should be no problem. I'm afraid I don't have much in terms of the other advice, though."
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gulaghar and Purple Eagle.

  5. - Top - End - #215
    Orc in the Playground
     
    MindFlayer

    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Minnesota
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Mallside 10

    Erin's Emporium

    "That's ok, I think can figure it out," he assures her. "If that's all I'll just leave. I'll come back and pick it up after I've taken care of those things."
    Last edited by Leostales; 2018-12-07 at 10:24 PM.
    Spoiler: FFRP Characters
    Show

  6. - Top - End - #216
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Mee's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    127.0.0.1

    Default Re: [The Floofadoodle Cafe and Spa]

    Quote Originally Posted by Felandria View Post
    The floofy kitsuneís enthusiasm is infectious and Felandria is giddy.

    Hi there!

    My friend, Honeysuckle, and I are both here for the works.

    My nameís Felandria, I made an appointment.
    [The Floofadoodle Spa And Cafe]

    Wait. She had an appointment book? She takes appointments?!
    And her sister didn't inform her?! There will need to be a severe talk with the secretary next time she's arou-wait she's her own secretary and the appointment is penned in on the calendar in bit pink letters.

    "Y-yes! Of course! The works! Right this way, please."

    Quote Originally Posted by Recaiden View Post
    "I-wow."
    Honeysuckle marvels at the proprietor.

    "How do you get your fur so...big!?"
    You see, she's a kitsune as well. But she is black rather than pink, and not really very floofy at all.
    "Iiii-" wait, branding. Now is the time to sell your product! Your own Floof Be Floofy Shampoo. Just
    Gotta.
    Sell it.
    "Dunno!"
    Dangit
    Last edited by Mee; 2018-12-09 at 03:00 PM.
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show

    Quote Originally Posted by FireFox
    I didn't even know Naku, the bloodthirsty, hardened combat veteran, could get so adorable.


    Shoutout to billtodamax for the The Nurse Detective Meekachu avatar.

  7. - Top - End - #217
    Orc in the Playground
     
    MindFlayer

    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Minnesota
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Mallside 10

    Erin's Emporium, 24 Hours Later

    Metalhead arrives the next day, at which it should be finished.

    "How much would this cost by the way?" he asks handing her some bills.
    Spoiler: FFRP Characters
    Show

  8. - Top - End - #218
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Morty's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Poland
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Mallside 10

    [Erin's Emporium, 24 Hours Later]

    Metalhead will be directed into Dorota's laboratory, where the sphere is sitting atop a pedestal inscribed with an intricate and oddly asymmetrical pattern. It makes eyes water if you focus too much on it. It's smoking, as well. But the device is as good as new.

    "It wasn't easy, but I managed it," the alchemist says. "It's not cheap, but luckily as a MERC member you're entitled to a discount."
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gulaghar and Purple Eagle.

  9. - Top - End - #219
    Orc in the Playground
     
    MindFlayer

    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Minnesota
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Mallside 10

    [Erin's Emporium, 24 Hours Later]

    "Thank you very much," Metalhead says, paying for the item. When he touches it, he can feel the extra death energy working to touch up any last injuries he received in his fight with Angrizz. "Guess I'll go now. Thanks again."

    Outside the store
    Just as he's about to go, a man approaches him, he looks like a walking beehive wearing an argyle sweater and a long green overcoat. "Hello, Metalhead, its good to see your capitalist shell again." He hands Metalhead a piece of paper. "Good luck, you're going to need it." With that, he turns and leaves. Metalhead looks at the piece of paper, shudders, and heads back in the store.

    Erin's Emporium Again
    Metalhead heads up to the main counter. "Excuse me, but do you have anything good for fighting vampires?"
    Spoiler: FFRP Characters
    Show

  10. - Top - End - #220
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Morty's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Poland
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Mallside 10

    [Erin's Emporium, 24 Hours Later]

    The elderly clerk is still there and a bit surprised to see him so soon.

    "Vampires are many and varied, but we have wooden stakes and various incendiaries that tend to be effective against them."
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gulaghar and Purple Eagle.

  11. - Top - End - #221
    Orc in the Playground
     
    MindFlayer

    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Minnesota
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Mallside 10

    Erin's Emporium

    "Excellent, I'll order the following,
    *30 wooden stakes
    *Two revolvers
    *Some holy symbols, if available
    *A silver knife
    *A silver sword
    *120 silver bullets

    And I'd like them immediately, if possible."


    He seems stressed, for an android that is.
    Spoiler: FFRP Characters
    Show

  12. - Top - End - #222
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Morty's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Poland
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Mallside 10

    [Erin's Emporium]

    The clerk enters the items into the computer and soon enough, a clay golem wearing overalls brings a package to Metalhead.

    "Here You Go, Sir," he rumbles, as the clerk presents Metalhead with a bill.
    Last edited by Morty; 2018-12-09 at 08:02 PM.
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gulaghar and Purple Eagle.

  13. - Top - End - #223
    Orc in the Playground
     
    MindFlayer

    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Minnesota
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Mallside 10

    Erin's Emporium

    "Excellent," Metalhead says paying the man and grabbing his purchase. "I need to go now, sorry if anything seems weird."

    In his haste Metalhead forgets the piece of paper on the desk. Curiously enough it doesn't have anything to do with vampires, all it is is a poster showing a picture of a cheerful man in a pinstriped suit with an American flag in the background. Underneath the picture are the words, "Elect Leo Redlodge 2024"
    Spoiler: FFRP Characters
    Show

  14. - Top - End - #224
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Felandria's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Olympus

    Default Re: [The Floofadoodle Cafe and Spa]

    Quote Originally Posted by Mee View Post
    [The Floofadoodle Spa And Cafe]

    Wait. She had an appointment book? She takes appointments?!
    And her sister didn't inform her?! There will need to be a severe talk with the secretary next time she's arou-wait she's her own secretary and the appointment is penned in on the calendar in bit pink letters.

    "Y-yes! Of course! The works! Right this way, please."



    "Iiii-" wait, branding. Now is the time to sell your product! Your own Floof Be Floofy Shampoo. Just
    Gotta.
    Sell it.
    "Dunno!"
    Dangit
    Felandria follows along, escorting Honeysuckle.

    I donít know about you, Honeysuckle, but I could really use a massage right now.

    Pony Felandria by Dirtytabs, OOTS Avvie by Kymme, Doll by Recaiden
    FelandriaDeadra Blackfyre

  15. - Top - End - #225
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    CosmicHobbit's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Yes
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Mallside 10

    [Outside The Neon Coliseum]

    Oliver is here, and wondering at how big the place is. You see, he's never been here before, and is used to the slums, so he's a little...overwhelmed, would be a good way to put it. He's been wandering around for a bit, but is now standing outside of the Neon Coliseum, debating whether or not he should go in. He loves games, but arcades are at their best when he has someone to play games with, which he does not.
    Linklele made my awesome avatar! Thank you so much!

  16. - Top - End - #226
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    Recaiden's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Fever dreams
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Mallside 10

    [The Floofadoodle Cafe and Spa]

    "That sounds worth doing." Honeysuckle says, a bit distracted by the floof and the giantess and everything.
    It's not the most relaxing thing, in the short term.
    But she can probably avoid anything going really wrong.

    [Outside The Neon Coliseum]

    "Go on in, kid; the arcade won't bite." Telue chides Oliver on her way into the Colosseum. Neither she nor her hovering suitcase even slow down.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox View Post
    He takes normality and reason and turns them UP TO 11!
    ~Inner Circle~
    Spoiler
    Show


    Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    Recaiden, stop using your mastery of the English language to confuse the issue.
    Echidna by Serpentine

  17. - Top - End - #227
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    CosmicHobbit's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Yes
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Mallside 10

    [Outside the Neon Coliseum]

    Oliver raises an eyebrow, but shrugs and walks on in. As he enters, he says, to Telue, "I know that much. But really, what's the point of an arcade if you're alone? If I wanted to play games alone I would stay at my house!"

    Oliver is a clean-shaven, slightly overweight human with pale skin, black hair, and grey eyes. If you would like more about him, I have a link to his character profile in my signature!
    Linklele made my awesome avatar! Thank you so much!

  18. - Top - End - #228
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    Recaiden's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Fever dreams
    Gender
    Male

    Default [Inside the Neon Colosseum]

    "The arcade keeps games we don't have in our homes, and just as importantly, attracts other players."
    Telue says, heading to the counter to get a bunch of tokens. She's a wiry Japanese woman who is old enough to qualify for a seniors discount but who would protest that since people live so long in her world, she's barely middle-aged. We're not going to believe that, though. People there don't stay young any longer, even if they routinely live to 150. Her nails are painted in rainbows and her hair is up in a bun. Her outfit is fancier than one would usually wear to an arcade. Silk, tassels, outlandish colors. And quite old-fashioned.
    "What sort of thing do you play?"

    ((If you want to know more, Telue is the most recent character added to the directory. But there's not a lot there yet.))
    Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox View Post
    He takes normality and reason and turns them UP TO 11!
    ~Inner Circle~
    Spoiler
    Show


    Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    Recaiden, stop using your mastery of the English language to confuse the issue.
    Echidna by Serpentine

  19. - Top - End - #229
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    CosmicHobbit's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Yes
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Mallside 10

    Oliver also heads to the counter. "You'd be surprised at how many games they've ported. I wouldn't be surprised if all the games here could be played at home!" In response to the arcade attracting players, Olive thinks a moment, then says, "I suppose you're right about that. I actually never thought about that."
    Linklele made my awesome avatar! Thank you so much!

  20. - Top - End - #230
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Mee's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    127.0.0.1

    Default Re: Mallside 10

    Quote Originally Posted by Felandria View Post
    Felandria follows along, escorting Honeysuckle.

    I donít know about you, Honeysuckle, but I could really use a massage right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Recaiden View Post
    [The Floofadoodle Cafe and Spa]

    "That sounds worth doing." Honeysuckle says, a bit distracted by the floof and the giantess and everything.
    It's not the most relaxing thing, in the short term.
    But she can probably avoid anything going really wrong.
    "Okay!" The kitsune says, clapping and hopping a bit.
    "Then please, feel free to lie down, and I will be riiight with you!"

    And with that, feel free to skip me, and just assume it's quiet nice, comfortable, and pleasantly enjoyable! After all, she is quite good at her job.
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show

    Quote Originally Posted by FireFox
    I didn't even know Naku, the bloodthirsty, hardened combat veteran, could get so adorable.


    Shoutout to billtodamax for the The Nurse Detective Meekachu avatar.

  21. - Top - End - #231
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    Recaiden's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Fever dreams
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Mallside 10

    [The Floofadoodle Cafe and Spa]

    Off to the massage tables then!
    Honeysuckle, hopefully, manages to avoid losing her blindfold or anything like that.
    "Fel, how do you find time to do things like this? I barely can. And I don't run any organizations." But then, Fel probably has fewer normal-person jobs to do. And she can see; I'm sure that helps.


    [Neon Colosseum]

    "I don't know. They have some rather intricate peripherals here." Telue counters.

    "More importantly, I didn't bring any game consoles with me to this weird little world." Didn't think of that, did you Oliver?

    "So, you up for a game?"
    Last edited by Recaiden; 2018-12-22 at 07:59 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox View Post
    He takes normality and reason and turns them UP TO 11!
    ~Inner Circle~
    Spoiler
    Show


    Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    Recaiden, stop using your mastery of the English language to confuse the issue.
    Echidna by Serpentine

  22. - Top - End - #232
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    CosmicHobbit's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Yes
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Mallside 10

    [Neon Coliseum]

    "Oh. Yeah. Sorry, didn't think of that." Oliver makes a mental note to remember not everyone has game consoles in the future.

    He nods. "I'm down. What'll it be then?"
    Linklele made my awesome avatar! Thank you so much!

  23. - Top - End - #233
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Mee's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    127.0.0.1

    Default Re: Mallside 10

    Quote Originally Posted by Recaiden View Post
    [The Floofadoodle Cafe and Spa]

    Off to the massage tables then!
    Honeysuckle, hopefully, manages to avoid losing her blindfold or anything like that.
    "Fel, how do you find time to do things like this? I barely can. And I don't run any organizations." But then, Fel probably has fewer normal-person jobs to do. And she can see; I'm sure that helps.
    Floofadoodle Spa and Cafe

    "Well before we can do that!" The kitsune says, checking her official notes on the palm of her hand, "first you must get cleaned.
    This way, this way!"
    She says, guiding them back to the showers! "Feel free to bathe, please. Head through the door on the far side of the shower after cleaning. There will be clothing provided before exit the shower."

    And she directs them towards a wall full of doors, each door leading to a rather large, private shower with an exit door on the far side, and all of which have some specially tailored light clothing for the person going through, to preserve modesty once they finish showering.
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show

    Quote Originally Posted by FireFox
    I didn't even know Naku, the bloodthirsty, hardened combat veteran, could get so adorable.


    Shoutout to billtodamax for the The Nurse Detective Meekachu avatar.

  24. - Top - End - #234
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    Recaiden's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Fever dreams
    Gender
    Male

    Default [Neon Colosseum]

    People tend to assume everyone else is like them, if not in every detail, at least in general strokes like 'able to get a NexCube to play games on if that's what they do for fun'. But the world is much stranger than that.
    She can't expect Oliver to always think of such things.

    It looks like Telue is in the chair of a racing game, one hand on the wheel.
    "This one's pretty good."
    Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox View Post
    He takes normality and reason and turns them UP TO 11!
    ~Inner Circle~
    Spoiler
    Show


    Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    Recaiden, stop using your mastery of the English language to confuse the issue.
    Echidna by Serpentine

  25. - Top - End - #235
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Felandria's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Olympus

    Default Re: Mallside 10

    Quote Originally Posted by Mee View Post
    Floofadoodle Spa and Cafe

    "Well before we can do that!" The kitsune says, checking her official notes on the palm of her hand, "first you must get cleaned.
    This way, this way!"
    She says, guiding them back to the showers! "Feel free to bathe, please. Head through the door on the far side of the shower after cleaning. There will be clothing provided before exit the shower."

    And she directs them towards a wall full of doors, each door leading to a rather large, private shower with an exit door on the far side, and all of which have some specially tailored light clothing for the person going through, to preserve modesty once they finish showering.
    Felandria enters her shower, her clothes are dropped outside mere moments after she goes in.

    NekkidFel wets and washes her hair, rinses off, shakes a little to dry herself off and puts on her assigned clothing.

    Pony Felandria by Dirtytabs, OOTS Avvie by Kymme, Doll by Recaiden
    FelandriaDeadra Blackfyre

  26. - Top - End - #236
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    Recaiden's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Fever dreams
    Gender
    Male

    Default [Floofadoodle Spa and Cafe]

    Exactly the sort of complicating detail she had been dreading!

    Honeysuckle goes through the door into the bafflingly large shower. They could have put a bathtub in here. Probably.
    She gets showered and changed as carefully as she can, and spends a good while drying off her tail and ears. So she'll look ridiculously floofy when she finally emerges from the far side of the shower.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox View Post
    He takes normality and reason and turns them UP TO 11!
    ~Inner Circle~
    Spoiler
    Show


    Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    Recaiden, stop using your mastery of the English language to confuse the issue.
    Echidna by Serpentine

  27. - Top - End - #237
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    CosmicHobbit's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Yes
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [Neon Colosseum]

    Quote Originally Posted by Recaiden View Post
    People tend to assume everyone else is like them, if not in every detail, at least in general strokes like 'able to get a NexCube to play games on if that's what they do for fun'. But the world is much stranger than that.
    She can't expect Oliver to always think of such things.

    It looks like Telue is in the chair of a racing game, one hand on the wheel.
    "This one's pretty good."
    Oliver nods. "Sounds good to me!" He sits in the seat of another copy of the game. "First one to the finish line, or some other win condition?"
    Linklele made my awesome avatar! Thank you so much!

  28. - Top - End - #238
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Mee's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    127.0.0.1

    Default Re: [Floofadoodle Spa and Cafe]

    Quote Originally Posted by Felandria View Post
    Felandria enters her shower, her clothes are dropped outside mere moments after she goes in.

    NekkidFel wets and washes her hair, rinses off, shakes a little to dry herself off and puts on her assigned clothing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Recaiden View Post
    Exactly the sort of complicating detail she had been dreading!

    Honeysuckle goes through the door into the bafflingly large shower. They could have put a bathtub in here. Probably.
    She gets showered and changed as carefully as she can, and spends a good while drying off her tail and ears. So she'll look ridiculously floofy when she finally emerges from the far side of the shower.
    "Wonderful!" The excessively floofy entrepreneur says when they both exit. "Now if you will follow me again!"
    And she leads them around a corner, maybe just a few feet, really. "And here we are!" The steam parts for a moment, revealing a large, large, hot, steaming collection of hot springs! The water is hot, but not tooooo hot, and the room has been vacated to leave these two space.
    "Massages will be after you two have had time to soak, relax, and let your muscles unwind a bit. Please; enjoy your stay." She says with a deep bow, waving a hand towards any of the hot springs the two might desire.
    After that, she'll slip away, leaving behind a little bell to ring to gain her attention from the front desk when they're ready to go.
    Other than that, she slips off back to man the desk, and make some cookies, leaving the two in the natural hot springs.
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show

    Quote Originally Posted by FireFox
    I didn't even know Naku, the bloodthirsty, hardened combat veteran, could get so adorable.


    Shoutout to billtodamax for the The Nurse Detective Meekachu avatar.

  29. - Top - End - #239
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Felandria's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Olympus

    Default Re: [Floofadoodle Spa and Cafe]

    Quote Originally Posted by Mee View Post
    "Wonderful!" The excessively floofy entrepreneur says when they both exit. "Now if you will follow me again!"
    And she leads them around a corner, maybe just a few feet, really. "And here we are!" The steam parts for a moment, revealing a large, large, hot, steaming collection of hot springs! The water is hot, but not tooooo hot, and the room has been vacated to leave these two space.
    "Massages will be after you two have had time to soak, relax, and let your muscles unwind a bit. Please; enjoy your stay." She says with a deep bow, waving a hand towards any of the hot springs the two might desire.
    After that, she'll slip away, leaving behind a little bell to ring to gain her attention from the front desk when they're ready to go.
    Other than that, she slips off back to man the desk, and make some cookies, leaving the two in the natural hot springs.
    Felandria will find an appropriately sized spring and gently lower herself in, removing the provided clothing as she does.

    She sighs with delight.

    Aw, yes, this is the stuff.

    Pony Felandria by Dirtytabs, OOTS Avvie by Kymme, Doll by Recaiden
    FelandriaDeadra Blackfyre

  30. - Top - End - #240
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    Recaiden's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Fever dreams
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Mallside 10

    [Neon Colosseum]

    "First to the finish. That's what makes it a proper race."
    Telue decides, picking out a course and a car.
    3...2...1...and they're off!

    [Floofadoodle Spa and Cafe]

    So there's a whole procedure. Huh.
    And that looks like the last they'll see of the floofy entrepreneur for ... a few minutes.

    Honeysuckle pauses at the edge of the springs. She had just dried off for the massage.
    And what if- no, don't even think about it.
    She gathers herself up and jumps into the springs, splashing hot water all about.

    "Okay. Yeah. Pretty nice."
    She doesn't even wonder how they got seemingly natural springs inside an artificial mall in the middle of the city. That's not even strange.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox View Post
    He takes normality and reason and turns them UP TO 11!
    ~Inner Circle~
    Spoiler
    Show


    Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    Recaiden, stop using your mastery of the English language to confuse the issue.
    Echidna by Serpentine

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •