New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Ultimate Dragon Ball in the Playground IC

After arriving at some point in the past, you, Crimsanne and Vermillia Refera, have decided to use the Dragon Radar you salvaged to find the Dragon Balls, for reasons that are your own.

After some time of travel, you've managed to track one of them down to a village, one of many that dots this desert. It's decently sized, with white stone buildings, with people, men and women in comfortable silken clothing, go about their business. Judging from the radar, the dragon ball is somewhere in a decently sized building toward the center of town with a sign labeling it the Oasis Inn. There's a strange energy in the building.

A couple of the people take notice of you: It's obvious just looking at you that you're not from the region. A few merchants try to wave you over, thinking that foreigner equals tourist equals money, but nobody seems particularly pushy.

A slightly rotund man with a bushy black mustache and a warm smile approaches you. "Greetings, travelers," he calls out to you, "welcome to Kamal Town, the most perfect town in all the desert. Tell Jibril, what brings you here? The trade?" he gestures to the merchants, "or perhaps our museum of the history of the region?" He gestures to another decently sized building, across what is now clearly the town square from the Inn. There's a statue of a camel-man in front of it. "Or perhaps... You've heard of the mysterious young woman who plies her trade in the Inn? Personally, I do not care for such things but to each man and woman their own, yes?"

It's pretty clear that this village gets a good deal of income from travelers through the region: It's basically a tourist trap, and this Jibril is clearly the welcome wagon.

Other things to note about the town would be that it has a great deal more greenery,--tall grasses, and palm trees, than the surrounding desert. A couple of people look... Oddly tired though.
    I also answer to Bookmark and Shadow Claw.

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Awesome Avatar by Emperor Ing
    Spoiler: Ode To Meteors, By zimmerwald
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmerwald1915 View Post
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Ultimate Dragon Ball in the Playground IC

Crimsanne and Vermillia, glance at each other: Crimsanne has blood-red short hair, red eyes, alabaster white skin, fangs, and wears a red shirt, black pants and boots and black jacket, while Vermillia has long black hair, similar alabaster pale skin, red eyes and similar clothing but with a black longcoat. They did kind of stick out like a sore thumb in a desert. Honestly, they were surprised that no one was terrified of their scary vampire appearance. Did they just think they were some really adventurous goths?
    "....You could say we've come for the history yes. In more ways than one."
    Vampire 23 or Crimsanne as she decided to call herself to throw off her slave name, confirmed.
    "But the woman sounds interesting in a vague sort of way!"
    Vampire 22 or Vermillia adds.
    "Could get a drink there, that we'd enjoy in ways more than one."
    "But we already drank today. Try to ration, its a desert."
    They managed to hunt down a desert hyena and drain it dry. This town was the first sign of civilization they found since falling out of that time rift. It was an oasis for them in more ways than one: not only was it someplace they could learn exactly WHEN they are, but to their vampiric senses it was like gazing at a little town full of blood sacks. Kind of distracting, knowing everyone around you was food, every single moment, every single day. They wanted to avoid drinking from people as much as possible and to stick with animals, as while they can feed off people without killing them, there is still risk to it.
    "Come, Vermillia. Lets check out the museum. Nice to meet you Jibril"
    "Nice to meet you!"
    As they walk out of earshot of Jibril, they whisper to each other.
    "Dragon Ball probably in museum?"
    "Most likely. but if not, we'll at least hopefully get some dates for reference of where we are. Its not as if we can just ask."
    "Yeah, we'd get laughed at like Cable in Deadpool 2."
    "If they don't outright think us insane. At least we seem to be some-when modern. Question is, HOW modern?"

As they were already vampires, it was unwise to make them even more suspicious than they already were. They head into the museum.
    I'm also on discord as "raziere".

3. - Top - End - #3

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Raziere View Post
    Crimsanne and Vermillia, glance at each other: Crimsanne has blood-red short hair, red eyes, alabaster white skin, fangs, and wears a red shirt, black pants and boots and black jacket, while Vermillia has long black hair, similar alabaster pale skin, red eyes and similar clothing but with a black longcoat. They did kind of stick out like a sore thumb in a desert. Honestly, they were surprised that no one was terrified of their scary vampire appearance. Did they just think they were some really adventurous goths?
    "....You could say we've come for the history yes. In more ways than one."
    Vampire 23 or Crimsanne as she decided to call herself to throw off her slave name, confirmed.
    "But the woman sounds interesting in a vague sort of way!"
    Vampire 22 or Vermillia adds.
    "Could get a drink there, that we'd enjoy in ways more than one."
    "But we already drank today. Try to ration, its a desert."
    They managed to hunt down a desert hyena and drain it dry. This town was the first sign of civilization they found since falling out of that time rift. It was an oasis for them in more ways than one: not only was it someplace they could learn exactly WHEN they are, but to their vampiric senses it was like gazing at a little town full of blood sacks. Kind of distracting, knowing everyone around you was food, every single moment, every single day. They wanted to avoid drinking from people as much as possible and to stick with animals, as while they can feed off people without killing them, there is still risk to it.
    "Come, Vermillia. Lets check out the museum. Nice to meet you Jibril"
    "Nice to meet you!"
    As they walk out of earshot of Jibril, they whisper to each other.
    "Dragon Ball probably in museum?"
    "Most likely. but if not, we'll at least hopefully get some dates for reference of where we are. Its not as if we can just ask."
    "Yeah, we'd get laughed at like Cable in Deadpool 2."
    "If they don't outright think us insane. At least we seem to be some-when modern. Question is, HOW modern?"

As they were already vampires, it was unwise to make them even more suspicious than they already were. They head into the museum.
    The first thing you notice is that the museum is air-conditioned. It's a rather large building, with silken tapestries, pantings, models, and statues dotting the area. Most prominently, a painting of the same camel-man whose statue is before the Museum. A plaque describes him as Carl the Camel, who heroicly led a band of warriors to drive out the despot who ruled this area two hundred years ago and then refused to take his position as leader, citing his desire to go back to being a simple caravan trader.

Other exhibits include a scale model of the first ever desert hover-scooter which was, apparently invented by aTiger-woman named Siera two towns over about ten years ago before she sold the design to the Capsule Corporation, political maps of the desert region from various points in time, and a tapestry depicting a local legend, some centuries old, about a duel between an evil Djin and a benevolent one with a begger child caught in the middle. Gosh, something about the Evil Genie's eyes is really creepy.

But... No sign of the Dragon Ball.

There's a gift shop, right next to the entrence, selling small toys of the genies from the tapestry, statuettes of Carl the Camel, and other mementos of other exhibits. A young woman at a cash register running it. There's a calendar behind her and you can just make out that it's September First, Age 745.

There are other people in the museum, browsing the exhibits, some of whom aren't from the area, but you, of course, stand out the most.

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Titan in the Playground

It was four years before Goku and Bulma met, and three years before they were born. They continue whispering to one another.
    "Ok, Good news and bad news: We're 26 years in the past. Good news, we're still modern and won't experience culture shock. Bad news: if we screw up, we might make sure we're never born."
    "Even more bad news: we now have to use computers that are old and glitchy. Back to the days of Windows 3.1 if even that. Stupid 16 bit operating systems."
    "And in a few years we'll have go to through Clippy again."
    "....No...." The horror.
    "but lets focus: Dragon Ball not here, according to the radar its in the inn, duh. but yeah, hm.....we don't have any money though...."
    "Isn't that a good thing? If we did, it'd be future money. The government is constantly changing currency in various little ways to stay ahead of counterfeiters, if we showed up with money dated from 767 or 774, anyone who cares enough to check would think it fake instantly, it'd be no good. Instead of being homeless vampires, we'd be homeless vampires in jail or with a bounty on our heads. at the least."
    "So we figure out a way to earn it. We have a reason to fight in tournaments now."
    "We're going to need something more consistent...but its a start..."
    "Lets go. and be ready."
    They head off towards the Oasis Inn to see what this strange energy and Dragon Ball is.

5. - Top - End - #5

You make it to the Inn with no issue. It's about you'd expect from an Inn, a sitting area, a dining area, and steps up to a room. It's cool in here, but not as much as in the museam. There's a smell of something spiced and meaty waffing in from the back.

There's a counter up front with a young man. He sees you. "Hello, welcome to the Oasis Inn? Would you like a room? Or would you prefer to purchase a meal first? Or maybe you're here to see the fortune teller who rents out room 12?"

The strange power is coming from upstairs.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

6. - Top - End - #6
    Titan in the Playground

The first two options are not viable.
    "We will be seeing the fortune teller yes." Crimsanne says
    They walked up to room 12.
    "So how much you willing to bet that this fortune teller is using the Dragon Ball as a crystal one?" Vermillia asks.
    "No bet."
    Crimsanne says back.
    "But be ready for this to get ugly if talking it out doesn't work. If we're sensing energy, that probably means someone who can use ki. I doubt they'll just part with the ball."
    Vermillia nods as Crimsanne opens the door to room 12 and says
    "Hello, is the fortune teller here? We're looking for something specific."

7. - Top - End - #7

Whatever the teenaged vampires were expecting, it probably wasn't this.

Opening the door, you see that the room seems rather standard other than that a bed-side table has been moved to the center of the room: In every other way it's a standard hotel room that fits the aesthetics of the town to at. Upon the table is a simple white ceramic jar, looking like a teapot without a handle or spout, with a latched lid. It's roughly the size of a small pumpkin.

Jumping from the bed is a young woman--actually, she looks slightly younger than you do, eighteen to your nineteen. She's dressed in baggy red silken pants and a top that's bees described is half a tank top had a baby with a sports bra, showing off her toned midriff. She is notably not wearing shoes of any kind. She's thin but fit, with the same sunkissed skin as those out and about in the town. That's where the similarities end: While the other people in town have black or brown hair, this young woman's hair is a bright candy red and is styled in what is best described as a mix of a pixie cut and a ponytail. Her eyes are blood red and her ears are long and pointy like an elf or a namekian's. Most people would have expected an old crone--perhaps a stereotypical witch--where they hear the term fortune teller, but this girl looks more like a genie.

She leaps up from the room's bed, where she had been sitting, and looks at you with a bright smile.

"Yes! I, Pitosu the magnificent, dealer in charms and curses, possess the power to scry and divine the future. Tell me what it is you seek and I'll tell you the price I demand for this use of my--Oh Gods, what in heaven is that smell!? Did some meat from the kitchen go bad or something?"

Her bout of theatrics is spoiled by her scrunching up her nose, eyes watering, before covering her mouth and nose with both hands.

You two can't smell anything.

...Wait: Since when do inanimate objects have ki? There's Ki in that jar. The so-named Pitosu's energy is the strange power you sensed, but there's a very, very faint energy in the jar as well.

There's a bag off in a corner. If the Dragon Ball is here, it's probably in the bag.

Meanwhile

Itty Bitty Vodkana had landed on the Earth some time ago, somewhere in the desert.

Now, however, she can see people. A large group of people, all dressed the same and carrying guns, heading in the same direction. They're a bit off, but she should b able to catch up with them if she hustles.
    Last edited by Rater202; 2018-06-22 at 08:41 PM.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

8. - Top - End - #8
    Titan in the Playground

"We're vampires and had a messy meal from an animal on the way here. Lets cut to business: we're here for the Dragon Ball."
    Crimsanne says crossing her arms.
    "We know one is around here. Its orange, round, has stars on it."
    Vermillia smiles.
    "Don't worry, we don't want to harm anyone, and we don't intend anything bad or ambitious. I'm Vermillia and she is Crimsanne. Your clearly not normal yourself, Pitosu so imagine your in a similar boat to us."

9. - Top - End - #9

"Wahs a dwagem baww?" She asks, her voice muffled by the hands covering her face.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

10. - Top - End - #10
    Titan in the Playground

[Itty Bitty Vodkan]

'Nyaaa..' Lil' Vodkana dragged her alien plushie, looking around with wonder. She just follow, running the armed people
    They could be nice.
    Right?
    She felt lonely and confused.
    For some reason, places kept exploding around her, kind adults kept kicking her to.space.

Just like the last one.
    What ever has done to them?!
    Last edited by igordragonian; 2018-06-24 at 12:43 AM.
    Thanks for the OOTSkage of OOTS art, Lord Raziere.

------
    My previouse Avater

Bazzilion legions of thanks to his highness Emperor Ing for the awesome avatar!

Who want to join some freeform Naruto Rp?
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...ound-ITP-OOC-1

11. - Top - End - #11
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Rater202 View Post
    "Wahs a dwagem baww?" She asks, her voice muffled by the hands covering her face.
    "I just told you: a round orange ball with red stars on it. looks glass-like. Do have an item fitting that description? Because we know one is in the building."
    Crimsanne raises an eyebrow while Vermillia puts her hand to her chin both thinking: how can this girl NOT know what a Dragon Ball is? It is a widely known Earth legend in this era. Which either means shes from some place sheltered, or she isn't from around here. Considering her appearance, probably not from around here.

12. - Top - End - #12

Quote Originally Posted by igordragonian View Post
    [Itty Bitty Vodkan]

'Nyaaa..' Lil' Vodkana dragged her alien plushie, looking around with wonder. She just follow, running the armed people
    They could be nice.
    Right?
    She felt lonely and confused.
    For some reason, places kept exploding around her, kind adults kept kicking her to.space.

Just like the last one.
    What ever has done to them?!
    After Vodkana has been following them for a bit, one of the men notices her and begins talking to a big fellow, some kind of bear man. You can't quite make out what they're saying but they suddenly stop and wait for you.

"What do you want?" The bear man asks, gruffly. He's the only one without a gun.

Their clothes are weird, the men all dressed in what look like grey military uniforms, except for their pants. Every last one of them is wearing Blue Jeans. There's a stylized image of a pair of pants on each man's left breast, with a B on each leg.(BB)
    "I just told you: a round orange ball with red stars on it. looks glass-like. Do have an item fitting that description? Because we know one is in the building."
    Crimsanne raises an eyebrow while Vermillia puts her hand to her chin both thinking: how can this girl NOT know what a Dragon Ball is? It is a widely known Earth legend in this era. Which either means shes from some place sheltered, or she isn't from around here. Considering her appearance, probably not from around here.
    "Orange Ball with Red Stars? No, nothing like that," she says uncovering her mouth. "By the way, are you always so forth coming with the whole 'vampire' thing? When I let people know what I am they usually come after me with pitch forks and torches. Once I got dragged out of bed and burned at the stake. Freaked those meanies the Heaven out when it didn't hurt me." She seems to say Heaven where other people would say hell.

She's still scrunching her face up, as if getting used to an unpleasant smell that neither of you can detect yet. She double checks that her door is securely closed, then goes off to her bag and rummages around in it for a bit. "I don't have one of these dragon ball things, but I've got this which is kind of like what you're asking for: Found it in the desert on my way here and thought it looked cool."

She turns back and holds up a crystal ball, about the right size to be a dragon ball...

...Except its seafoam green with four teal stars. If you check the radar, that confirms it: This is the dragon ball.

You may begin to suspect at this point that you're not in Kansas anymore.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

13. - Top - End - #13
    Titan in the Playground

Vodkana blinked, and glared with a very feline stare at the bear man, wagging her strange cat-dino tail thoughtfully, measuring the scene and the people.
    "I am new here." She said. "I want friends. And food. Nya."

------
    My previouse Avater

14. - Top - End - #14
    Titan in the Playground

"Orange Ball with Red Stars? No, nothing like that," she says uncovering her mouth. "By the way, are you always so forth coming with the whole 'vampire' thing? When I let people know what I am they usually come after me with pitch forks and torches. Once I got dragged out of bed and burned at the stake. Freaked those meanies the Heaven out when it didn't hurt me." She seems to say Heaven where other people would say hell.

She's still scrunching her face up, as if getting used to an unpleasant smell that neither of you can detect yet. She double checks that her door is securely closed, then goes off to her bag and rummages around in it for a bit. "I don't have one of these dragon ball things, but I've got this which is kind of like what you're asking for: Found it in the desert on my way here and thought it looked cool."

She turns back and holds up a crystal ball, about the right size to be a dragon ball...

...Except its seafoam green with four teal stars. If you check the radar, that confirms it: This is the dragon ball.

You may begin to suspect at this point that you're not in Kansas anymore.
    Crimsanne checks the radar
    "Well first, your the only one we've told since we got here. Considering your appearance and what you just admitted, your not in any position to criticize...demon right? Cause you just used heaven weirdly. Kind of a giveaway. Thats okay, we hate the gods to."
    "As for that....yep, thats a Dragon Ball..... Colored differently from the legends we've heard though...."
    They narrow their eyes. Yep, not Kansas. Wherever they were, it wasn't a timeline they knew.
    "So. We want that, it seems close enough to what we're looking for. We can probably get you a different crystal ball or something if you really need something for fortunetelling as trade."

15. - Top - End - #15

Vodkana blinked, and glared with a very feline stare at the bear man, wagging her strange cat-dino tail thoughtfully, measuring the scene and the people.
    "I am new here." She said. "I want friends. And food. Nya."
    The bear man grumbles. "Fine, follow us. If you can keep up you'll get food when we finish our mission but the second you fall behind we're leaving you."

The man who'd gotten them to stop moves next to Vodkana and then they start walking again, smiling down at her. You can see a town in the distance.
    Crimsanne checks the radar
    "Well first, your the only one we've told since we got here. Considering your appearance and what you just admitted, your not in any position to criticize...demon right? Cause you just used heaven weirdly. Kind of a giveaway. Thats okay, we hate the gods to."
    "As for that....yep, thats a Dragon Ball..... Colored differently from the legends we've heard though...."
    They narrow their eyes. Yep, not Kansas. Wherever they were, it wasn't a timeline they knew.
    "So. We want that, it seems close enough to what we're looking for. We can probably get you a different crystal ball or something if you really need something for fortunetelling as trade."
    "Hating the Gods is really stupid, they're strong and quick to destroy people that piss them off. Hating them just makes you a more compelling target. Besides, it'd be pretty stupid for me to hate the Gods since I'm gonna be one."

She looks at the dragon ball in her hand with a shrewd look on her face... "I just grabbed this because I thought it looked nice, I usually just summon a piece of glass to scry, it seems to be worth more to you than to me... What's it do, make you immortal? Cure vampirism? Grant wishes? Whatever it is... Five hundred zeni," she finishes, all business.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

16. - Top - End - #16
    Titan in the Playground

The two vampires sigh at this.
    "Well...."
    "Hm..."
    The put away the radaar into a pocket and begin pounding their fists against their palms.
    "That there is few problems there, Pitosu. Cause....in our experience....the gods come in two bad flavors: the neglectful lazy jerk flavor that lounges up in Heaven watching us all, letting planet-destroying jerks roam free while doing nothing themselves while throwing out excuses of "balance!" and "wisdom!" to keep themselves in power...."
    "Or the destructive, abusive, jerk flavor that comes to your planet and blows it up for flimsy stupid reasons who thinks they can do whatever the hell they want just because they're powerful."
    "With a particular hate for Beerus, definitely gonna kill that guy some day. Make sure no gods like him fly around anymore. Seems to be nothing but a threat to all of existence frankly."
    In all fairness, these aren't inaccurate descriptors of the known gods.
    "and we're flat broke."
    "So. You just gave us a lot of reasons to just beat you up and take the Ball, cause why would we ever reveal what they do, to someone who clearly wants to be one of those godly jerks?"
    "So, given this information, your going to have provide us better reasons to go along with this and find some money."
    "Or this is going to go south. Fast. You get what I'm meanin'?"
    She didn't want to saiyan the pun.

17. - Top - End - #17

"...You. Are going to kill. Beerus? Okay, and I'm King Yemma. You might as well say you're gonna drink the Ocean. And becoming a A Demon God is the only way I'll ever get to go home, you'd really beat me up for that? How mean," she says with a pout.

She composes herself. "Look, I'm running a business here: Rent's due and I've barely got enough cash to cover it. Besides, you'd have had to pay the full price in cash anyway, the killi of the undead is useless to me. If you're willing to risk colleratal damage to the property of the nice old lady who runs the inn and to the hard working town police who'll get called when people hear the commotion, 500 zenni is probably underselling how much this is worth by a bunch. Unless you're just a couple of total unrepentant sociopaths like a lot of other vampires? You'd tell me if you were, right? Becuase that would really make me feel a lot better about defending myself if you attack me unprovoked like you just threatened to."
    Last edited by Rater202; 2018-06-24 at 10:06 PM.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

18. - Top - End - #18
    Titan in the Playground

"I fail to see how going back to the Demon Realm would be a good thing for anyone. Especially for someone who knows exactly what evils lurk there."
    Vermillia says raising an eyebrow. Crimsanne says
    "That and lets be honest: to get that zeni fast, we're probably going to steal it. We don't exactly have any marketable skills aside from being good at fighting. Then we're probably going to steal the first hover car we see to get out of this place fast without being suspicious.

so really since we're flat broke, we're probably going to be committing a crime no matter what we do. Unless something incredibly suspiciously convenient shows up. So really, just shifting the trouble away from you. That or you can give us the Dragon Ball in exchange for knowing what it does. "

19. - Top - End - #19
    Titan in the Playground

Lil' Vodkana

The little feline alien, nodded. "Yes! Nya! Thank you!" She followed them with surprisng ease for a girl her age.
    "My name is Vodkana!" She added akwardly. Hoping to engage them into conversation and befriend them.

------
    My previouse Avater

20. - Top - End - #20

"I fail to see how going back to the Demon Realm would be a good thing for anyone. Especially for someone who knows exactly what evils lurk there."
    Vermillia says raising an eyebrow. Crimsanne says
    "That and lets be honest: to get that zeni fast, we're probably going to steal it. We don't exactly have any marketable skills aside from being good at fighting. Then we're probably going to steal the first hover car we see to get out of this place fast without being suspicious.

so really since we're flat broke, we're probably going to be committing a crime no matter what we do. Unless something incredibly suspiciously convenient shows up. So really, just shifting the trouble away from you. That or you can give us the Dragon Ball in exchange for knowing what it does. "
    "Yeah, the demon realm sucks. That doesn't change the fact that it's my home and that it' totally unfair that I got kicked out and the only way I can get home is if I suddenly outrank King D--"

You suddenly hear automatic gunfire coming from outside.
    Lil' Vodkana

The little feline alien, nodded. "Yes! Nya! Thank you!" She followed them with surprisng ease for a girl her age.
    "My name is Vodkana!" She added awkwardly. Hoping to engage them into conversation and befriend them.
    "Okay, come on then," the one friendly soldier says.

You soon make it to a town where a jovial, mustachioed human approaches before he notes that most of the group is armed.

The friendly soldier tries to pull you aside. "Come on, children shouldn't see this."

The bear gives a signal and to men start shooting into the air.

"Attention! We, Squad Seven of the Blue Pants Brigade, are gathering the Dragon Balls on behalf of Lord Shrimpfried. We know that there's one in this village. You have ten minutes to bring it to us or everyone dies!"

The townspeople all begin to panic. The formerly jovial man tries to speak, "sir we have no," but the wind is knocked out of him by a punch from the bear man and he falls to the ground.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

21. - Top - End - #21
    Titan in the Playground

"Huh. Looks like the situation has changed. Someone out there, someone who is less concerned about lives than us and probably gonna kill this place for this Dragon Ball. So. We're gonna go out there and kick their evil asses. You can stay and consider whether you want to keep something that attracts people like them and puts people around you in danger, or give it to us who travel around and probably won't stay in one place for long, and don't mind kicking evil asses. Chow."
    They walk down and outside.

Then form their weapons out of black ki- two ninjatos for Crimsanne and a big axe for Vermillia- and charge at them swinging at the soldiers to slice and drain blood from them with every strike, Crimsanne speeding forward in a blur while Vermillia cleaves through them big arcing swings.

22. - Top - End - #22
    Titan in the Playground

Vodkana gasped.
    "Oh no! Those people are scared! Nya!" she covered her eyes, as the Bear man, punched the citizen.
    She peaked between the fingers.
    "Are they meanies?" she has asked, and mewed again, as she seen the two pale girls running with strange weapons, clashing through the soldiers.

"Oh nyo!"

------
    My previouse Avater

23. - Top - End - #23

Then form their weapons out of black ki- two ninjatos for Crimsanne and a big axe for Vermillia- and charge at them swinging at the soldiers to slice and drain blood from them with every strike, Crimsanne speeding forward in a blur while Vermillia cleaves through them big arcing swings.
    The bear man seems to sense you before he sees you and moves with great speed--he'sfaster, faster than somebody that big would be expected to be.

He places his hands infront of his face and then foot and a half long blades of Ki emerge from the tips of each clawed finger. Then he pulls them back and roars, a kamehameha-esque beam of Ki coming from his mouth ashe does... Right for you.

You can sense his Ki... He's strong. Very strong. Not the strongest you've seen, but considering your current power levels, you can tell that this isnt going to be a fun fight.

If you can manage to avoid the blast, you can see a soldier cross himself and then try to pull a vaugly famliar dinokitty away from the scene of the battle.
    Vodkana gasped.
    "Oh no! Those people are scared! Nya!" she covered her eyes, as the Bear man, punched the citizen.
    She peaked between the fingers.
    "Are they meanies?" she has asked, and mewed again, as she seen the two pale girls running with strange weapons, clashing through the soldiers.

"Oh nyo!"
    The one friendly soldier crosses himself.

"Maybe, I don't know, come on. Kids shouldn't see this kind of thing."

He then tries to drag you away.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

24. - Top - End - #24
    Titan in the Playground

Vodkana surrender herself to the drag of the soldier.
    She was disturbed by flashbacks...
    NYO!
    Nyghtmares! Yes!
    Of burning city, panicked people.
    Some of them begging of mercy from her, some trying to attack her, calling her "Beast" or "Armagedonnya".

Why this nyghtmare keep haunting her?

Vodkana shaked her hear, as if physically trying to shake off the grimm super completly imaginery images.
    "Everything will ok. Right? Nya?" she has asked the soldier, shivering.

------
    My previouse Avater

25. - Top - End - #25
    Titan in the Playground

The bear man seems to sense you before he sees you and moves with great speed--he'sfaster, faster than somebody that big would be expected to be.

He places his hands infront of his face and then foot and a half long blades of Ki emerge from the tips of each clawed finger. Then he pulls them back and roars, a kamehameha-esque beam of Ki coming from his mouth ashe does... Right for you.

You can sense his Ki... He's strong. Very strong. Not the strongest you've seen, but considering your current power levels, you can tell that this isnt going to be a fun fight.
    Vermilla puts her hand together and shouts:
    "Oblivion Wave!"
    And fires a big necrotic beam in return to clash with him while Crimsanne speeds around and tries to stab wirg her swords from the side.

26. - Top - End - #26

Vodkana surrender herself to the drag of the soldier.
    She was disturbed by flashbacks...
    NYO!
    Nyghtmares! Yes!
    Of burning city, panicked people.
    Some of them begging of mercy from her, some trying to attack her, calling her "Beast" or "Armagedonnya".

Why this nyghtmare keep haunting her?

Vodkana shaked her hear, as if physically trying to shake off the grimm super completly imaginery images.
    "Everything will ok. Right? Nya?" she has asked the soldier, shivering.
    "Yeah, yeah, everything will be alright." Yeah, he's probably lying.
    Vermilla puts her hand together and shouts:
    "Oblivion Wave!"
    And fires a big necrotic beam in return to clash with him while Crimsanne speeds around and tries to stab wirg her swords from the side.
    The bear man is strong, his beam pushes your's back until--suddenly he breaks off and dodges left, letting Vermillia's beam move past him before twisting and making to stab at Crimsanne with his long ki claws and longer arm.

MEanwhile, the soldiers--there's six of them now and no sign of the dino-kitty--turn their guns on Vermillia and open fire, six streams of automatic gunnfire heaidng right for the vampire.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

27. - Top - End - #27
    Titan in the Playground

Vermillia quickly throws her arms in front to block, hardening her skin to make the bullets bounce off while she charges at them, while Crimsanne dside steps the blade and feeds more dark ki into her blades to extend their reach with flashes of greater length in her strikes before retracting back to normal to counter his greater reach.

28. - Top - End - #28

Vermillia quickly throws her arms in front to block, hardening her skin to make the bullets bounce off while she charges at them, while Crimsanne dside steps the blade and feeds more dark ki into her blades to extend their reach with flashes of greater length in her strikes before retracting back to normal to counter his greater reach.
    Two of the men stop firing and do their best to dodge, while others drop their guns and run for it because they weren't expecting there to be more than one powerful Ki user in this village.

Meanwhile, the bear man does his best to trade blows with Crimsanne and avoid her own, not getting hit but not making much progress, either, when suddenly there's a shout.

"Hey!"

The bear is briefly distracted and turns to look at the newcomer, losing focus just enough to suffer a small nick from Crimsanne's blades.

"Huh!" gasps a soldier, "they drew blood from Commander Kakis!"

Pitosu has left the Inn and entered the fray. She has her bag slung over her shoulder and is holding the dragon ball out in her right hand. "Is this what you're after? The Dragon Ball?"

"It's good to see someone here has brains..." the bear grunts.

Pitosu has an odd look in her eyes...

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

29. - Top - End - #29
    Titan in the Playground

"Oh Hell no. Vermillia. Grab the ball."
    Vermillia charges forward firing blasts to knock Pitosu over and take the ball herself, while Crimsanne discard her blades growls
    "Ebon Disc!"
    And throws the necrotic destructo-disc at Kaki's neck at point blank range to cut it off.

30. - Top - End - #30

Kakis roars, firing a beam from his mouth to counter to disk, the beam struggling to push it back to Crimsanne. Boy, he looks mad.

Pitosu, meanwhile, sees Vermillia coming and is all like "Wai, sto--"

And is knocked over as the vampire takes the ball she was holding up and... Wait, the stars are a bit off center.

As Pitosu hits the ground, the actual Dragon Ball rolls out of her bag.

"You dummy! I was gonna chuck the fake one out into the desert so they'd run off looking for it. Now we're right back where we started!" She pouts.

...The vampires may or may not remember that Pitosu mentioned being able to summon glass not five minutes ago.

A soldier runs up and dives for the dragon ball, only for Pitosu to wave her hand and a sudden gale of hot, dry wind to blow him to the edge of town.

Pitosu stands up. Oddly, there's no sand on her or her clothes.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks