New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #121
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: Ultimate Dragon Ball in the Playground IC

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Raziere View Post
    They look at each other and nod. Then Crimsanne speeds forward flash stepping behind one mummy kicking it into the other, then Vermillia the slower of the two comes in and uses her greater to pound them both with powerful punch, the two vampires trying to keep them flanked so that they can box them in.
    The bleakborn are definitly winded now. a couple more good hits should take care of them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkflight View Post
    Stardust nodded. "Thank you, Private Vaqueros," she said, setting the soldiers down. "I am very sorry about your comrade. I did not expect your leader to be so ... callous."

Stardust shook her head. "I am afraid I cannot permit that," she replied. "You have seen my true form, and I cannot allow knowledge of my race to become public knowledge. Submit to a mind-wiping spell, and I shall let you and your men leave safely.
    The Bear looks at you.

He points to you.

then back to himself.

Then back to you.

Back to himself.

"You're a talking animal. Animal people are literally a dime a dozen--you can't spit in the wind without hitting one, except maybe in Orange city. The current Queen of the World is a house cat. If you're trying to keep yourself a secret, you're wasting your time, Nobody's gonna blink at a talking horse with a tattoo on it's ass. All you've done is make me reconsider whether or not I should be giving you the mercy of walking away."

Gina was a bit scared. She'd been waiting for Stardust, but what she found instead was a human boy! She was a bit scared to reveal herself at first, but he looked injured! She couldn't just not help! She quickly ran towards him.

"A-Are you okay?" she asked.[/QUOTE]

"...I don't feel so good"
    I also answer to Bookmark and Shadow Claw.

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Awesome Avatar by Emperor Ing
    Spoiler: Ode To Meteors, By zimmerwald
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmerwald1915 View Post
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

2. - Top - End - #122
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Rater202 View Post
    The Bear looks at you.

He points to you.

Then back to himself.

Then back to you.

Back to himself.

"You're a talking animal. Animal people are literally a dime a dozen--you can't spit in the wind without hitting one, except maybe in Orange city. The current Queen of the World is a house cat. If you're trying to keep yourself a secret, you're wasting your time, Nobody's gonna blink at a talking horse with a tattoo on it's ass. All you've done is make me reconsider whether or not I should be giving you the mercy of walking away."
    Stardust considered this. The bear man made a valid point. But more importantly, the fact that he was talking now meant that he was both willing and able to do so. Stardust decided to take advantage of this.

"Hey ... what are you even doing?" she asked. "I heard something about taking over the world. Is that true?"

"...I don't feel so good"
    Gina seemed to panic. "Uh, uh, it's okay! I'll, uh ... um ... I'll get you to Stardust! She's my friend, she'll help you!"
    Last edited by Hawkflight; 2018-09-25 at 05:29 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Spoiler: Previous Avatars!
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Spoiler: Characters
    Show

3. - Top - End - #123
    Titan in the Playground

The bleakborn are definitly winded now. a couple more good hits should take care of them.
    Crimsanne leg sweeps them to knock them off froms tanding, then Vermillia jumps on them to crush both their skulls with her feet.
    "Vodkitty, next button, might as well since we don't know which one does which."
    Last edited by Lord Raziere; 2018-09-27 at 11:46 PM.
    I'm also on discord as "raziere".

4. - Top - End - #124
    Titan in the Playground

"..o..ok..." Vodkana shivered and hoped from Pitosu's lap.
    "Button!" She yelled as if it was a technique. And pressed on thr next in line.
    Thanks for the OOTSkage of OOTS art, Lord Raziere.

------
    My previouse Avater

Bazzilion legions of thanks to his highness Emperor Ing for the awesome avatar!

Who want to join some freeform Naruto Rp?
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...ound-ITP-OOC-1

5. - Top - End - #125

Stardust considered this. The bear man made a valid point. But more importantly, the fact that he was talking now meant that he was both willing and able to do so. Stardust decided to take advantage of this.

"Hey ... what are you even doing?" she asked. "I heard something about taking over the world. Is that true?"
    The bear goes 'Pssfffststftfttt!'

"Of course not," he says. "That would be absolutely ridiculous. We're here becuase the ancient civilization that once lived in thise mountainsa and valeys had the cure for a rare and terminal illness hidden in one of their now burried temples and our Glorious Leader is interested in it. Who said this was about world domination? Who said?"

...One soldier reluctantly raises his hands.

"...We'll discuss this later, Private Stocking."

Gina seemed to panic. "Uh, uh, it's okay! I'll, uh ... um ... I'll get you to Stardust! She's my friend, she'll help you!"
    So an Itty Bitty Dinokitty is apparently now trying to drag an older boy to where her talking hoarse guardian is. That's a thing now.

Shortly afterward the boy goes up in smoke, which clears revealing that e's turned into a blue elf with a long lizard tai. He's now wearing puffy white pants. "...why... Why does this keep happening?"
    Crimsanne leg sweeps them to knock them off from standing, then Vermillia jumps on them to crush both their skulls with her feet.
    "Vodkitty, next button, might as well since we don't know which one does which."
    "Wai--"
    Quote Originally Posted by igordragonian View Post
    "..o..ok..." Vodkana shivered and hoped from Pitosu's lap.
    "Button!" She yelled as if it was a technique. And pressed on thr next in line.
    And another panel opens up, revealing yet another emaciated and desicated corpse that soon gets up and starts draining the heat from the room.

Pitosu is now in the fetal position with frozen tears stuck to her face. "I ha-ha-hate this. I hate everything about this. I hate all of you, and I hate whatever bastard decided that filling a room with Bleakborn to punish people that guessed wrong was fair. When we are done here I'm going to burn this temple to the ground and the first thing I do when I get back to otherworld is scour heaven and hell for the souls of the people who built this temple and eat them."

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

6. - Top - End - #126
    Titan in the Playground

The two vampires move quickly, Crimsanne sweeping it legs to knock it down again and Vermillia using her strength to crush the skull.
    "Okay, change of plans: Pitosu sounds like she has a plan. Or at least something to tell us. Do NOT press another button."

7. - Top - End - #127
    Titan in the Playground

Vodkana mewed with horror seeing more corpses.
    And then.. then.m Pitosu said she hate her! Vodkana!

"Nnnyyya! I am so sorry! Please don't hate me!!!!" Vodkana sobbed.

------
    My previouse Avater

8. - Top - End - #128

The two vampires move quickly, Crimsanne sweeping it legs to knock it down again and Vermillia using her strength to crush the skull.
    "Okay, change of plans: Pitosu sounds like she has a plan. Or at least something to tell us. Do NOT press another button."
    Vodkana mewed with horror seeing more corpses.
    And then.. then.m Pitosu said she hate her! Vodkana!

"Nnnyyya! I am so sorry! Please don't hate me!!!!" Vodkana sobbed.
    "I... Am born of smokeless flame, dry, stale winds, and barren earth. I am the desert. I am heat itself, burning away all that opposes me and consuming the energy and souls of my enemy, making them part of my own eternal flame."

I... Am not.. Supposed... to get... this %@#$ING COLD!!!

Pitosu stands up, her ki flaring and warming the room like a fireplace.

Then she collapses onto her side and starts crying. "I hate this I hate this I hate this!"

After a few minutes, she calms down, breathing heavily. "I'm sorry, Kitty. I don't hate you. It's just... It's too freaking cold."

It seems like Pitosu has less an idea of what to do and is just really upset at being exposed to freezing cold.

*Meanwhile*

Well, the Blue JEans Brigade are gone. Star Dust and Gina are now back at the mirror with the boy, who is still moaning like a sick dog and periodically switching forms.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

9. - Top - End - #129
    Titan in the Playground

They think upon how things are going now.
    "Hm. Very well. Lets try and figure out some other solution, get too cold and people will start dying of hypothermia." Crimsanne says
    "But how? The buttons are all identical, just like paths before it. And there is clearly magic afoot, so just blasting it down is a bad idea." Vermillia points out
    "Well vampires have more abilities than just being bloodsuckers yes? Maybe if we figure out how to turn into mist we can slip through the cracks and open it from the other side."
    Crimsanne suggests
    "A good idea but.....how do we do that? Do we just imagine it or something?"
    Vermillia thinks putting a finger to her chin in though.
    "Thats too simple, and performing tricks like that are never that simple. We'll need to break down the mechanics of doing so....it would involve our entire body, and thus utilize control all our undead ki to do it. it might be something like a super form in how it works but instead of greater power, its more like temporarily changing the nature of your being from solid to gaseous, maybe? Perhaps start with trying to turn a finger to mist and then see how it how goes from there..."
    She raises a pinky, the most useless digit ever, focusing her dark ki to try and attempt to turn it into mist.

10. - Top - End - #130
    Titan in the Playground

Vodkana nodded, and then with a seriouse expriessiin, jumped Pitosu's lap, and tried to warm her while in almost comicly seriouse face.

------
    My previouse Avater

11. - Top - End - #131
    Ogre in the Playground

Well, the Blue Jeans Brigade are gone. Stardust and Gina are now back at the mirror with the boy, who is still moaning like a sick dog and periodically switching forms.
    Stardust breathed a sigh of relief. "Right, now that we're back together again ... Bokussu. I need to go ahead and warn everypony of your arrival. I need you to wait here with Gina for a moment, okay?"

Turning around, Stardust walked through the mirror, appearing in Twilight Sparkle's library and snapping a sharp salute. "Princess Twilight Sparkle! We have a Code Starswirl," she said. She glanced around, and if there was nopony else there, she would add, "Temporal artifact from the future. It's a boy."
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

12. - Top - End - #132

They think upon how things are going now.
    "Hm. Very well. Lets try and figure out some other solution, get too cold and people will start dying of hypothermia." Crimsanne says
    "But how? The buttons are all identical, just like paths before it. And there is clearly magic afoot, so just blasting it down is a bad idea." Vermillia points out
    "Well vampires have more abilities than just being bloodsuckers yes? Maybe if we figure out how to turn into mist we can slip through the cracks and open it from the other side."
    Crimsanne suggests
    "A good idea but.....how do we do that? Do we just imagine it or something?"
    Vermillia thinks putting a finger to her chin in though.
    "Thats too simple, and performing tricks like that are never that simple. We'll need to break down the mechanics of doing so....it would involve our entire body, and thus utilize control all our undead ki to do it. it might be something like a super form in how it works but instead of greater power, its more like temporarily changing the nature of your being from solid to gaseous, maybe? Perhaps start with trying to turn a finger to mist and then see how it how goes from there..."
    She raises a pinky, the most useless digit ever, focusing her dark ki to try and attempt to turn it into mist.
    "Worst case scenario," Pitosu says as she continues to heat the room with her magic, "we can just keep pressing buttons until one of them works... One at a time... Please."

(Basically, if you want to get misst powers now you can. Pitosu's reaction was prompted by two beign released at once with no break.)

IXI
    IXI
    IXI

X is pressed, I is unpressed
    Vodkana nodded, and then with a seriouse expriessiin, jumped Pitosu's lap, and tried to warm her while in almost comicly seriouse face.
    This of course involves hugs.
    Stardust breathed a sigh of relief. "Right, now that we're back together again ... Bokussu. I need to go ahead and warn everypony of your arrival. I need you to wait here with Gina for a moment, okay?"

Turning around, Stardust walked through the mirror, appearing in Twilight Sparkle's library and snapping a sharp salute. "Princess Twilight Sparkle! We have a Code Starswirl," she said. She glanced around, and if there was nopony else there, she would add, "Temporal artifact from the future. It's a boy."
    Princess Twilight seems taken aback by this. "Ahhh... Okay."

She starts levitating books from her Lirary's shelves to a desk she's aproching. a Keen eye would note that they all have something to do with temporal theories.

Is there anything else I should know?
    Last edited by Rater202; 2018-10-22 at 09:34 PM.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

13. - Top - End - #133
    Ogre in the Playground

Princess Twilight seems taken aback by this. "Ahhh... Okay."

She starts levitating books from her Lirary's shelves to a desk she's aproching. a Keen eye would note that they all have something to do with temporal theories.

Is there anything else I should know?
    Stardust nodded. "The boy seems to have undergone some form of genetic engineering against his will, by a group of humans known as the 'Neo Red Ribbon Army'. This seems to have caused him to undergo rapid bidirectional metamorphosis into a secondary form, which seems to express the genes of the numerous individuals that have been spliced into his DNA." She paused, uncertain if she should add this next part. On the one hoof, it could lead to knowledge of the future that could lead to a temporal paradox. On the other, it could be vital information. "....Some of whom are Equestrian."
    Last edited by Hawkflight; 2018-10-22 at 11:01 PM.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

14. - Top - End - #134

Stardust nodded. "The boy seems to have undergone some form of genetic engineering against his will, by a group of humans known as the "Neo Red Ribbon Army". This seems to have caused him to undergo rapid bidirectional metamorphosis into a secondary form, which seems to express the genes of the numerous individuals that have been spliced into his DNA." She paused, uncertain if she should add this next part. On the one hoof, it could lead to knowledge of the future that could lead to a temporal paradox. On the other, it could be vital information. "....Some of whom are Equestrian."
    "...Bring the child here," the Princess says with a blink. "...I'm going to call some doctors... and Vets... and... I don't even know. Multible cross species... That can't possibly be healthy. And Princess Celstia will have to be informed of... This. Immediatly"

The princess flees from her library at Top Speed, calling out "SPIIIIIIKE!"

(Blue Jeans Brigaid is the one that's here and now. In the Future it's the Neo Red Ribbon Armoy, just for future referance.)

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

15. - Top - End - #135
    Ogre in the Playground

"...Bring the child here," the Princess says with a blink. "...I'm going to call some doctors... and Vets... and... I don't even know. Multible cross species... That can't possibly be healthy. And Princess Celstia will have to be informed of... This. Immediatly"

The princess flees from her library at Top Speed, calling out "SPIIIIIIKE!"

(Blue Jeans Brigaid is the one that's here and now. In the Future it's the Neo Red Ribbon Armoy, just for future referance.)
    Stardust saluted, though in her mind, she was thinking, ....Can't she just teleport?

She turned around and went back through the mirror portal, where the children were waiting. Gine had procured a marker, and was leaning in towards Bokussu when the pony returned.

"Alright, you two," she said. "I'm going to take you to meet Princess Twilight Sparkle. She is a very important pony, one of the rulers of Equestria, the land we are going to. So I need you to be on your best behavior, alright?"

Gine immediately dropped the marker, looking as innocent as she could, and saluted. One got the impression she did it more for the fun of saluting than out of actual respect.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

16. - Top - End - #136

Stardust saluted, though in her mind, she was thinking, ....Can't she just teleport?

She turned around and went back through the mirror portal, where the children were waiting. Gine had procured a marker, and was leaning in towards Bokussu when the pony returned.

"Alright, you two," she said. "I'm going to take you to meet Princess Twilight Sparkle. She is a very important pony, one of the rulers of Equestria, the land we are going to. So I need you to be on your best behavior, alright?"

Gine immediately dropped the marker, looking as innocent as she could, and saluted. One got the impression she did it more for the fun of saluting than out of actual respect.
    "Ohh... Okay..." Bokussu is clearly still not feeling well, though he can stand on his on feet and has been in his human form consistantly for a bit.

Back through the portal.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

17. - Top - End - #137
    Titan in the Playground

The two vampires with focus see their pinky fingers turn to mist. They do not float away but seem to have some way of remaining congealed, So they try with turning their entire bodies to mist and it also works- but only for a few seconds before they revert back.
    "Whoa. It works. it feels weird....like I was a millions and millions of fingers feeling everything around me, but more flexible....And its tiring....I estimate I only have 2 or 3 seconds of mist time. So....lets see..."
    Crimsanne tires to find a crack or the closest thing she can, becomes mist and attempts to go through to find the other side of the wall real quick before she turns back, or if she can't find another side, get back to the same side before she reverts.

18. - Top - End - #138
    Titan in the Playground

Vodkana stared wide eyed.
    Nani-ya? I... I want to turn into a mist too!" and with that she waved her pinky concerating with comic seriousness

------
    My previouse Avater

19. - Top - End - #139
    Ogre in the Playground

"Ohh... Okay..." Bokussu is clearly still not feeling well, though he can stand on his on feet and has been in his human form consistantly for a bit.

Back through the portal.
    Stardust led the two children back through the portal, keeping an eye on Bokussu. The portal's shapeshifting magic should be neutralized, but she wanted to make sure.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

20. - Top - End - #140

The two vampires with focus see their pinky fingers turn to mist. They do not float away but seem to have some way of remaining congealed, So they try with turning their entire bodies to mist and it also works- but only for a few seconds before they revert back.
    "Whoa. It works. it feels weird....like I was a millions and millions of fingers feeling everything around me, but more flexible....And its tiring....I estimate I only have 2 or 3 seconds of mist time. So....lets see..."
    Crimsanne tires to find a crack or the closest thing she can, becomes mist and attempts to go through to find the other side of the wall real quick before she turns back, or if she can't find another side, get back to the same side before she reverts.
    For the sake of expediency, she luckily manages to slip through just the right crack.

It's dark on the other side, but she can make out what appears to be a desiccated corpse of an animal man, a Jackal by the look of it, wrapped in cloth and holding a dusty sphere between his hands as he sits on a stone throne.
    Vodkana stared wide eyed.
    Nani-ya? I... I want to turn into a mist too!" and with that she waved her pinky concerating with comic seriousness
    "It doesn't work like that, Kitty."
    Stardust led the two children back through the portal, keeping an eye on Bokussu. The portal's shapeshifting magic should be neutralized, but she wanted to make sure.
    He makes it across just fine. if the shapeshifting magic is off, he wouldn't have changed.

In the short time it's taken, Princess Twilight has already managed to get several doctors and veterinarians into the room.

They've all clearly got seperate specialities and there's medical equipment strewn hap hazardly across the room. Off in the concer is a pink and butter-yellow Pegasus trying to make herself seem small.

As soon as you come in, the medical experts all start crowing you.
    Last edited by Rater202; 2018-11-02 at 06:41 PM.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

21. - Top - End - #141
    Titan in the Playground

Crimsanne looks at this and goes
    "Ok this seems safe.....but if I wasn't born yesterday. Removing that orb could somehow make this magically all start collapsing or something. But I didn't bring any replacement stone so....."
    Yoink! She grabs the dusty orb and mist-forms right back out. while Vermillia was saying to Vodkitty:
    "Maybe when your older. Depends, are you willing to give up eating food other than blood?"
    A high price indeed, especially for a Nyagato. Crimsanne reforms with the orb in hand, on alert quickly looking around in case this all starts indiana jonesing on her.
    Last edited by Lord Raziere; 2018-10-31 at 12:12 PM.

22. - Top - End - #142
    Titan in the Playground

Vodkitty gasped.
    'You can't eat food?! What meaning your life has then?!' she came from society, where the equalent for the 'Great War' was the 'Third Soup War'.

'awww! A Ball! can we play?!' she gotten distracted quite easily

------
    My previouse Avater

23. - Top - End - #143
    Ogre in the Playground

He makes it across just fine. if the shapeshifting magic is off, he wouldn't have changed.

In the short time it's taken, Princess Twilight has already managed to get several doctors and veterinarians into the room.

They've all clearly got seperate specialities and there's medical equipment strewn hap hazardly across the room. Off in the concer is a pink and butter-yellow Pegasus trying to make herself seem small.

As soon as you come in, the medical experts all start crowing you.
    Stardust waved at Fluttershy. "Hi Fluttershy!" she said. "Um ... yeah. I got another one. He seems to be shapeshifting uncontrollably, do you think you can help him?"
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

24. - Top - End - #144
    Titan in the Playground

Vodkitty gasped.
    'You can't eat food?! What meaning your life has then?!' she came from society, where the equalent for the 'Great War' was the 'Third Soup War'.

'awww! A Ball! can we play?!' she gotten distracted quite easily
    "We really need to get something to occupy yourself with. as for your first question: lots of meaning. In the sights we see, the people we meet, what we protect, the music we hear, the thing we do to help others, the things we accomplish, all sorts of things. The world is bigger than your tongue or your mouth. You just have to find meaning in whatever you can."
    Crimsanne says, dusting off the orb.
    "Yes we can play, but perhaps not with this particular ball..."
    Vermillia looks around.
    "also when we're out of these ruins or temple or whatever. Probably a good idea to leave further investigation to the archaeologists."
    They try to make their way out of the temple.

25. - Top - End - #145

Stardust waved at Fluttershy. "Hi Fluttershy!" she said. "Um ... yeah. I got another one. He seems to be shapeshifting uncontrollably, do you think you can help him?"
    A lot of the medical experts harumph and trot off, thought they don't go far. It seems that Shapeshifting isn't something they can help with.

Fluttershy slowly trots up, a bit nervous... Until she sees that Bokusuu is just a cute ittle kid and zooms up therest of the way, making the boy recoil.

"Well, first we need to know, uh, what he is... This is my first time seeing a human up close and Twilight said he had some other stuff in him..."

"My Mom said we were part saiyan."

"I don't know what that is."

"Neither do I."

This goes on for a few minutes, with the Pegasus running basic checks on Bokussu's body on the assumption that humans are some kind of primate to determine his general health.

Princess Twilight returns during this time...

...Why is Boxy's shadow moving?
    "We really need to get something to occupy yourself with. as for your first question: lots of meaning. In the sights we see, the people we meet, what we protect, the music we hear, the thing we do to help others, the things we accomplish, all sorts of things. The world is bigger than your tongue or your mouth. You just have to find meaning in whatever you can."
    Crimsanne says, dusting off the orb.
    "Yes we can play, but perhaps not with this particular ball..."
    Vermillia looks around.
    "also when we're out of these ruins or temple or whatever. Probably a good idea to leave further investigation to the archaeologists."
    They try to make their way out of the temple.
    As you turn to leave, the Wall that you'd snuck behind is blasted down and out emerges the mummified Jackal Man, empty eye sockets glowing red.

"Ḃ̻͉̳̩̞̊̓͟u̡̫̰̥̮̳̰̪̜̟̜̲͚͓͎͊ͩ͗̐̀ͩ́́͜͡z̎ͧ̍ͯͨ̌̾̔͒̎ͮ̚ ̵̠͖͔̘͇̦ͫͥͥͤ̉͟t̋ͧ͛̽ͦ͂ͫ̔̏̾́͑̏͒͌ͪ̔҉̶̧̬̼̰͇̱̼͕͕͙͈̜̤͕̗̻̲ m̴͊̈́̊̈͗̏͏̺̜̪̮̞͇̻͓̝̰̥̼̝,̸̔̎̾̍̏̏ͧ̿̎ͯ̏̃ͥ҉̛̟͙̠̯̖̦̰͕̟͟͟ ̭̘͚̺̜̮̮ ̴̨̱͈̮̬̖̙͈͉͇͈̙͓̗̗͙͐̀̆̈͋̀̓ͥ͒̉ͮͣ̐ͥͨ̀̄̌͑͠ͅț̸̼̲̫̬̅̃͊̿͟ ̤̗̼̬m̵̡͔͉͔̥͙̣̥̞̺͕̹̼͙̱͍̿ͪͣ̀͆̀̕y̧͎͖͓̮̮̣̳̪̱ͫ̽̍̏͌͐ͦ̓̀͢ ̹͕͈̻̖̘̩͚̰ḭ̸̴͈̻͚̪̦̙̜͔̭͓ͦͨ̔̆̂͆ͥͭͣ͋͑̊ͦz̾ͩͯ̓̋ͧ̒ͬ͊ͣͭ͒̆ ̍̈̊͏̲̥̝̪͖̮̙̗̩̮̳͉̲̖̤͎͖̫͟y̵̡̫͈̪͇̻͉͍̳͈̻ͯ͗ͨ̏̊̌̽͒ͧ̑̆̅͂̈́ ̰̥̹̝̣͕͕̺͍r̛̛̛͓̞͈͙͚͕͉̖̜͐͆̒̋̔ͨ͟͠,̢̛̝͎̣̓̐̃͌ͮ̈ͮͣͥ̂̑̓̐̀ ̞͎̘ ̧̛̝̥̙̙̝ͤͤ͊̌ͪ̓̽z̛͔͚̗͕͉͍̰͕̻̠̬͇̈ͨ̅̏͆̾ͬ̔̔ͧͫ́̕͜m͑̐ͭ̑̐ͩ̍ ̸̬̜̰̣̲̪̺̥̮͍̪̼͎̳̿̇̂͐̈́͑̃̔̉ͨ̕͝ͅṳ̴̼̠̇͗͆̾̒́̋͒͘yͯͤͣ̒̿̃͛ ̸̡̡̺̜̻͓̣̝͇̊͒͑͒̄̍͛ͬ̅̕͜o͔̫̹̜̰̝̖̰̗̙̗̤̓̒ͩ͢͢ͅ!̊ͩ͒̓̐̄ͬ̑͗ ̨̙̣̖̲̟̗̗̻̘̼̞̞̈͘̕͝͡ ̸̛̭̲͍̱̰̻̯̟͍̬̤͚̑ͤͯ̒͘̕y̵̶̬̗̘̟͇̥͚ͩͧͣ̈ͮ̋̉̃ͨ̀ͩ͐͟à̓̆̎͗͒ ̸̶̢̢̝̩̦̬̪͕͖̫̟̞͍̳̤̳͍̣̫̣͓͊̽̈͌ͧ͆͐ͧf̂ͬͦͭ̔͗͊̈́̚͘͝͏̶͈̟̟̮͢ ͓͚̠̩ ̷̙̬͙̱͔̪̺̗̟̳̰͙͖̲̘͚̏͐͐͛͌͘͜w̴̴͇̯̗̥͇͇͎͔ͯͣ͑̒̏ͭ́́ͯ͛ͥͬ̀́͢ ̮͙̟m̶̵̧̨͖̲̲͕͍ͥͩͭͭ͆̌̈́̒͋͂ͦ̒̎̚͡i̤̭̫ͩ̇̄ͫ̀̚͜͜͠ͅdͦ͐̈̌̊ͥ̒ ̭̲̯̬̤̘̪̻̜̪͙̩͈̦̝̼̱̤͌ͨͮ̔ͫͫ̒̂ͭ͌͘͡d̢̨͔͈̭͊̓ͬͦ̊́ͥ̉͡͡ ͔ ̬̺͇̤̥͓͔̿̄̍͛͆̊́̎ͨ̐̄ͮ̈ͫ͋̚͜͝l̅̐̔̈͂͆͆̒̎͏̶̡͚̦̙̲͚̜̲͍̮̞̩͍ ̞̗͉̜̯͇̟ȃ̧͍̯̠̱͍̯̺̣͉̖̦͗ͪ͛̍̐͌̈̅͊̀ͬ̌ͣ̿̚̕͞ͅz͗͊̍ͯ̒̂̑̐ͫ͆ ̸̸̨̺̥͇͎̪͕͇̥̱̳͈͈̖̖͒ͨ͋͌͆ͮ̇͒ ̴̵̶̜͉̗͇̱͉̥̯̖͇̗̘͕͇̺͈̗̾̄͑ͫ̓ͮ̏ͣ̽͛̊̈ͩ̒͞dͨͮ̾͑̍ͦ̅͛͋̂͛̾̐͟ ̸̷͏̟̟̗̙̬̪̥̥̳̠͖͉ͅy̶̢̍͑͌ͧ̓ͦ̍̃̃͠͏͈̦̹̭̹͈͈͜i̶̢̬͔̓̄ͤͬ͜͝͝ ̠̹͉̫̯̬j̛͖͕̱͆̋ͮͥ͑ͪͬͦ͂͆͒̏̂ͪ̍̌͂̋̔͟͟͡͠y̵̶̹ͭͦ̂ͣͦ͛͆ͥͥ̃̕͡ ̹̤̦̠̟͔͙̙ͅ ̧̪̪̘̖̣ͦͧ͒ͧ̽̾̊ͭͥͧͦ̚̕ż͚̙͈̦̻̙̠͉͆ͨ̅̃̑̒̌ͩͪ̋͟͢mͭͯ̄̐ͯͮͧ̐ ̣̹͙̖̱̱̜̋̕͜yͫ̉̅̆ͭ̀̒͊̏͛̄̾̆ͦ̄ͤ̐̚̕͏̝̻̟̜͔̰̕w̄̑ͨͪͯ̍̄ͯ̆̒ͯ ̱̺̬̻̼̠̱̱͔̣̯͕̖͙͊͗ͪ͘͢ỹ̷̛̺̼̙̥̤̥͍̘͎̱̳ͭ̐̒ͭ̔̿ͯ̾̒͡ ͒̽̂͂͆̂ͤ̓̂͑̋͏̸̱̙̤̪̤̤̤̫q̷̛̹͚̬̻̬̻̞̒̔̽̈́̒̊̊͊̐̅ͥ̈̀͡͠ͅͅu̇ ̸̨̦̖̗͖͔̖͍̉ͯ̃͝ẃ̨͔̲̠̳̭̘͔͓̘̥̮͈͎̲͎ͫ͆̇ͭ͒̈͜͝d̏ͥͯ̎͊ͣ̂̌̋͊ ͍̰̩͓̩̪͚̝̤͇̼̞͈͂́̋͊͒ͭ̕͟͠͝ͅw͔̪̣̙̳̲̞̌̉̀͗̅̆̕͠͡ ́͂̿̊ͮ̂̒̔̇͏̛͎̥̟̗̘͕̦̻̦̕i͊ͯͩ͋ͪ̏ͯ̽͑ͫ̄ͬͥͮ͌̌̓̕͘͏̷̱̤͍̙̗̯d ̐ͥ́̍̽̉́̅ͭ̋͛̅͂̎͊̇͛ͮ͢҉̡̼̣̱̺͜u̴̡̙͉̝̣̩̟̬̯̤̯̅̋̽͌̓ͪͤ̔͘͟͞ ̞͖̣ͅj̴̯̝̞̫̮̻̯ͭ̒̑͐̂ͦͮ͐͊̽̏ͦ͘͟ͅy̶̴̛̳ͨ̂ͮ͑ͨ͛͌̃͒ͧ́̾͊̅̋̎̕ ̟̭͍̼.̵̖͈͍̺̬̦͕̰̯̠ͮ̆͗̉́̕͘ͅ ̶̼̼̮͎͕̣̀̽̓̔ͬͭ̾̅͐́̾̄̒͟W̨̘͔̺͎̣̞͓̉̾ͧͪ͋̽͋ͬ̇̽͗̈́ͮ̇͐̚͟͝ͅi ̴̲̯̹̱͍̼̞̞͍̹͉̞̪̤ͯ̐̓ͭͩͣ̈́u̷̴͔̝̻̦ͭͭ̈́̌͂̏̅͊͒ͮ̍̐ͮ̄ͩͮ̒̌͛͜ ̤̹̖z̡̳͉̗̰̗͇̬̅ͥ͌̉́̾͑͟,̴͕͔̯̟̘͚̻̤̒͆̋͋ͫͫ̾̿̊͒̓ͤ̇ͯ̿̅͛ͬ̎̀ ͕̤͚͖͓̖͉͇̗ͅ ̡̉̈̔̏ͦ̕͟͡҉̥̺͎͔ư̓̐ͥ͐͋͠͏̳̭͈̭͙̖̱̰̹̯̱͖̼͠w̴ͪ̃͌̔̎̍̈̄̃͂͡ ͍̱̹̦̘͠ ̷̨̦͙͈͈̦̘͇͈͍̮̈̐̔̂̉̇̈́͐̽̅̊ͫ̑̃͜͢͠ͅz̛͇̤̪͚͇͂ͪ́̽͟m̈͂ͬ̄ͤ̇̂ ̡̛̈̄͌ͨ͗͆̉̔̽͟҉̣̹̥̥͇͓̳̰̺͔͎̜̣i̛̓ͨ͛ͭ̊̑ͤ̽̉҉̳̣͈̼̗̙͘͡-̵̸̢͖̜͔͕̥̭̮̬̹̻̋͐̀ͫͩ́͛̅̌̆ͤ̏̐ͩ̽͠͡-̢̩̱̣͉͗͒ͮͥ̀̉ͫ͒̇̿̋̉̆̆́ͦ̑ͬ̀͢͢͠"

He shouts in some horribly twisted tongue. It's vaugly similar to what you heard the Bleakborn speak in, but it's more similar to shards of glass being driven into your brain through your ears. IT's painful, very painful, and.... Why is he on fire?

"Should have come back as something fire-proof, Dum-dum," Pitosu says cooly. "And watch your mouth, there's a child present."

So now basically all that's left to do is to leave the tomb while the mumified Jackal burns to re-death, unless you want to check out the room he was in some more now that it's open.

Pitosu, for her part, is just so freaking done it's not funny.

Mh divh, smh?

"Because it was too freaking cold."

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

26. - Top - End - #146
    Titan in the Playground

Vodkana has perked her ears, and tried to grasp those new rebeliouse ideas she has heard.
    'Mommy used to cook...' she said quitly.

She clinged to the vampires, as the jackal mummy has appeared.
    'This mister is burning... nya.. should we help him?"'

------
    My previouse Avater

27. - Top - End - #147
    Titan in the Playground

"No."
    Crimsanne say flatly to Vodkitty
    "Maybe there is something more to the room though, like some treasure or artifact we can give to somebody."
    Vermillia says checking the room out.
    "What like loot? This isn't some old rpg game where you go in and kill things to take stuff from monsters like....what was its name again....oh right World of Warcraft. But then again that doesn't exist yet? So I guess an old rpg game like Final Fantasy. There is probably nothing but dusty pottery and such in there, better left to archaeologists to do figure out something with them. We should get out out of here as soon as we can."
    Crimsanne keeps Vodkitty from going too near the burning mummy.
    "Hey c'mon, you never know...."

28. - Top - End - #148
    Titan in the Playground

Vodkitty's little head spinned, trying to figure the refrences which the nices ladies Crimmsane and Vermilla supposely didn't supposed to understand?
    Nya.
    She could use a snack.
    Vodkitty tagged Vermilia. 'B...but maybe there is food in there! Sometimes ancient places have ancient preserved food made by the.. ancient chefs! Nya! Adventurers always going to look for them! Though usually they come back with silly gold and shiny rocks.."

------
    My previouse Avater

29. - Top - End - #149

"No."
    Crimsanne say flatly to Vodkitty
    "Maybe there is something more to the room though, like some treasure or artifact we can give to somebody."
    Vermillia says checking the room out.
    "What like loot? This isn't some old rpg game where you go in and kill things to take stuff from monsters like....what was its name again....oh right World of Warcraft. But then again that doesn't exist yet? So I guess an old rpg game like Final Fantasy. There is probably nothing but dusty pottery and such in there, better left to archaeologists to do figure out something with them. We should get out out of here as soon as we can."
    Crimsanne keeps Vodkitty from going too near the burning mummy.
    "Hey c'mon, you never know...."
    Vodkitty's little head spinned, trying to figure the refrences which the nices ladies Crimmsane and Vermilla supposely didn't supposed to understand?
    Nya.
    She could use a snack.
    Vodkitty tagged Vermilia. 'B...but maybe there is food in there! Sometimes ancient places have ancient preserved food made by the.. ancient chefs! Nya! Adventurers always going to look for them! Though usually they come back with silly gold and shiny rocks.."
    Pitosu goes in, then comes back out holding a croll.

"It's just some prophecy about a storm dragon and the key to immortality."

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

30. - Top - End - #150
    Titan in the Playground

At this Crimsanne shrugs and says
    "Eh, lets keep the prophecy. Maybe we'll find someone who wants it that we can give it to, or keep away from depending on how evil they are."
    "Lets go then."
    They then set off to get out of the temple with the things they found in tow.