New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Steam keeps screwing up my games whenever I have a controller plugged in.

So... whenever I have a usb controller plugged in, Steam goes kinda nuts if I ever try to shift-tab.
    It takes me to a weird tile loadout in shades of light blue and dark blue, where features are WAY more limited than if i shift tab without a usb controller in.
    Anyone have a clue what is going on? I'm using Windows 10 if it matters.
    Meow(Steam page)
    [I]"If you are far from this regions, there is a case what the game playing can not be comfortable.["/I]

2. - Top - End - #2
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Steam keeps screwing up my games whenever I have a controller plugged in.

Maybe it switches to some kind of mobile interface? No idea why a controller would cause that, though.

"Children grow up to be people? All the children I knew grew up to be machines."
    ~Augustus von Fabelrath~
    Quote Originally Posted by Peelee View Post
    Somebody should have that sigged.
    Member of Peelee's Church of Sudden Skylight

3. - Top - End - #3
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Steam keeps screwing up my games whenever I have a controller plugged in.

Do you have some sort of controller software that shares the Shift-Tab keyboard shortcut with Steam?

4. - Top - End - #4
    Bugbear in the Playground

It's Big Picture mode. Go to Settings>In-Game and untick the box that mentions it.