New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 1 of 50 123456789101126 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Fate/Grand Order II - Top Kōhai

Fate/Grand Order - Are you my Master?

We've come far into the second thread. Feel free to discuss about the game, for those who play it. You can leave your Friend Code so we can add you.

For those who know not how to play, you can find it in the AppStore and iStore. In case your country isn't covered, you can also download the game via QooApp, as it can be updated when the game is, without needing to search for the APKs individually.

iOS
    Google Play

Spoiler: User IDs US
    Show
    Nick Code
    Ami 442,363,271
    Anarion 939,016,565
    Callos_DeTerran 559,157,245
    DrakeRaids 228,354,945
    Fel 932,305,193
    Loch 953,769,985
    Manticoran 025,817, 326
    NeoPhoenix 939,415,749
    Nerocite 249,330,879
    nightwyrm 938,030,873
    Saambell 445,861,011
    Setsuna 859,204,200
    Silva 192,524,732
    Yæl 079,246,522

Current Singularity

Current Events (US)

New Servants
    Last edited by Yael; 2018-12-07 at 08:25 PM.
    Check out which is the Playground's favorite Dragon!

Quote Originally Posted by Ursus the Grim View Post
    "Narass, what's the scouter say about their power level?"

"**** if I know."
    >> My Extended Signature <<

Hey guys, I'm a vestige! And a spell!

Awesome avatar by Cuthalion.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Fate/Grand Order II - Top Kōhai

I responded to the survey, told them to make the servant drop rates less garbage, but we know that won't happen.

Also suggested that they give us something more interesting to do when you get multiple copies of low tier servants. I'd much rather trade the next Cu or Medea I get for some ascension or skill materials, than a single mana prism or a handful of xp.
    "And if you don't, the consequences will be dire!"
    "What? They'll have three extra hit dice and a rend attack?"

Factotum Variants!

3. - Top - End - #3
    Titan in the Playground

Ah, new thread smell.

Anybody else hammering away at these Strengthening quests? I don't do many, because I don't max any Servants below 4-star, but I finished Carmilla's today.

Looking forward to EMIYA's in this batch, though.
    My headache medicine has a little "Ex" inscribed on the pill. It's not a brand name; it's an indicator that it works inside an Anti-Magic Field.

Blue text means sarcasm. Purple text means evil. White text is invisible.

My signature got too big for its britches. So now it's over here!

4. - Top - End - #4
    Troll in the Playground

I did one of them I think, I can't even remember for who at the moment.

I'm still working my way through Camelot...until I a Knight, have to use my command seals to win,and have to do something else. Which in this case is farming Embers, since I have several 4* servants I still need to level up. I finally got Shiki to max level at least. Now the assassin embers go to Assassin EMIYA.

Factotum Variants!

5. - Top - End - #5
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Red Fel View Post
    Ah, new thread smell.

Anybody else hammering away at these Strengthening quests? I don't do many, because I don't max any Servants below 4-star, but I finished Carmilla's today.

I've been yeah, got Shakespeare and my girl Mata Hari their new skills and just got Carmilla's hers as well though I lack the gems to improve it right now.

That said, who all is in this Strengthening batch?

Also I've...maxed a surprising number of servants below 4-star, like...I'm surprised how much fun I have using them honestly that it almost makes me wish I had more grails to get their stats closer to up to to snuff with a four stars and such.
    Warriors & Wuxia: A community world-building project focused on low-magic wuxia/kung-fu action using ToB.

"These 'no-nonsense' solutions of yours just don't hold water in a complex world of jet-powered apes and time travel."

6. - Top - End - #6
    Troll in the Playground

Ah, new thread smell.

i haven't done many, I've done Euryale's, Medea's, and Medusa's but that is about it. those three are pretty darn useful if you ask me. eventually I will probably level up Martha and do her quests, the only other 4star + servants i have who will get strengthening quests are Siegfried, d'eon, and Antoinette, none of whom i really have any use for appart from d'eon who i just don't feel like leveling. I'll just stick with mash and nero for that.

Extended signature (Includes Giantitp regulars as... links, avatar showcase, homebrew, and other stuff.)
    Current avatar by me

7. - Top - End - #7
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRogueGirl

I generally do strengthening and interlude quests when I unlock them. A good skill upgrade or a little bit of story with a given servant is always appreciated.

My current problem is that in keeping so many assassin embers and bronze servants to force-feed summer Scathach, I'm starting to run out of room in my bags, so to speak.
    When is the summer event already?

8. - Top - End - #8
    Ogre in the Playground

Ah, new thread smell.

I do tend to raise low-star servants up to 4th ascension (without improving skills) as their materials tend to be cheap to farm and costs minimal QP. Also, the saint quartz that is given after the quest is completed is pretty much welcome, I am trying to do them all on time, and have 12 left to do.

As for EMIYA's Strengthening, I want it! Both Projection and his future strengthening that will make him into a 3-turn crit monster.

Quote Originally Posted by Callos_DeTerran View Post

Also I've...maxed a surprising number of servants below 4-star, like...I'm surprised how much fun I have using them honestly that it almost makes me wish I had more grails to get their stats closer to up to to snuff with a four stars and such.
    Spoiler: Strengthening Quests Servants
    Show
    The batch includes:
    • Robin Hood
    • Edward Teach
    • Romulus
    • Wolfang Amadeus Mozart
    • Lancelot (Berserker)
    • Mata Hari
    • Martha
    • Caligula
    • Carmilla
    • Spartacus (2nd)
    • Eric Bloodaxe (2nd)
    • Stheno
    • EMIYA (Archer)

For Bronze Servants, here are my personal opinions.
    • Hans Christian Andersen is a top tier hidden SR, as he has way more utility than he should (I grailed him to 70), providing Healing, Attack/Defense Buffs, Crit stars, Crit damage, Crit Gen, and a rapid NP gauge fill even with a Max Limit Break Dragon's Meridian (3* CE) for an outstanding budget support.
    • Shakespeare provides NP Gauge, a pretty decent Buster buff and its own survivability, for which he fits Buster teams pretty nicely.
    • Mozart is not as good as the other two low-star casters, but he does fit well an Arts team, as he buffs the entire party, has fairly useful debuff against Noble Phantasms (although most of the time it won't matter, as with Jeanne D'Arc's), but once you unlock Eine kleine Nachtmusik EX (his 3rd skill, released this Strengthening batch), he can provide 20-50 crit stars (depending on level), and that makes him invaluable on combo compositions.
    • Arash is one of the strongest Archers in the game, period. Even his Bond Craft Essence is one of the best, and him dying from using Stella is not as bad of a drawback when you deal 100k+ damage without much effort against all enemies. Having his 3rd skill released last Strengthening Quest made him even better, as it charges him even faster, and allows for some insane rotation combos with the Chaldea Battle Suit and some Zhuge Liang (and certain caster's support).
    • Hassan-i-Sabbath (Cursed Arm) is pretty awesome as a crit generator, and his Protection from the Winds is an improved version (in my opinion) of Cu Chulainn's Protection from Arrows, as it has better synergy with its kit.
    • Saint George is an outstanding tank, he can take massive hits and resist like it was nothing, while taunting and dealing severe damage with his Ascalon.
    • Leonidas is also a good tank, and buster support.

Silver Servants have a pretty good list and some are 4* in disguise.
    • Robin Hood is a nuke ready to be detonated, he deals insane damage with overcharging his NP, and his Golden Rule allows for rapid NP Charge, plus the attack debuff is good, and his May King B was just released, increasing survivability.
    • Euryale works pretty much as Robin Hood, but against all male enemies. Her Noble Phantasm multiplier against males increases with NP level, so her damage output is really high against such enemies (I highly recommend using her in Camelot especially), and really easy to raise, as being a 3* extra copies come and go. Her Charm is useful, too, and her third skill boosts her damage even higher. Top tier R servant.
    • Cu Chulainn SHOULD HAVE BEEN a 4* Servant with the kit he has (I grailed him to 80), he can pretty much solo the majority of bosses in the game as he simply won't die, and his Gae Bolg packs a punch. The only time I couldn't use him effectively was against Ibaraki Douji during Rashomon, because her NP cancels buffs after damage, so Guts would be ignored, but other than that, I keep him close in my main team. Honorable Mention to his Prototype counterpart, but I feel he is weaker as there are very few Beast servants he can actually damage with his 3rd skill, and his lack of guts make him really vulnerable.
    • Ushiwakamaru deals a lot of damage with her NP, charges it pretty efficiently with her NP Gain buff and her Charisma adds to the kit supporting the party.
    • Medea is a NP spammer/buff remover support, which can deal consistent damage and remove buffs from enemies (which will be really useful against some bosses.)
    • David is another of those pesky, won't die archers, but this time he brings the whole team with him with his Harp of Healing, which is extremely useful in Camelot, I recommend bringing him along the ride against a certain treacherous knight.
    • Dr. Jekyll is a personal favorite of mine, he can become one of the strongest servants in the game if you can overcharge him up to 500% when using Dangerous Game, as the Buster buff is permanent, and it is up until a permanent 80% while being Mr. Hyde, which can be achieved easily when a really important CE hits the US that increases overcharge by 200%, which will make him have minimum a 60% Buster buff, and teamed up with Thomas Edison, 500% is easily achievable, also the total HP increase (3000-6000) is also depending on level. All he needs is a Strengthening Quest to add another use to his NP when in Hyde form (whatever as long as it doesn't revert to Jekyll, and is Buster) to make him a literal beast.
    • Billy the Crit Kid packs a punch, he has in total 3 skills to improve his critical damage, and one of those goes beyond +100%, he packs a great NP+Q+Q+NP punch, as he can charge his gauge easily with his Quick Draw A+, the only problem is that his only survival skill is also an important buff, still he is great, but not as great as the chivalrous thief or the "ideal idol".
    • Lastly, Bedivere is another hidden SR, as he has one of the highest single target NP damage from all 3*s and most 4*s, he has consistent NP gauge charge, and both a party wide defensive and NP damage buff. He's exelent, period.

Low-star servants lack stats, which equals damage or HP, but they can compensate with being easier to raise both material and QP-wise, and extra copies of them are easy to come by, increasing their total effectiveness.

Edit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Resileaf View Post
    My current problem is that in keeping so many assassin embers and bronze servants to force-feed summer Scathach, I'm starting to run out of room in my bags, so to speak.
    When is the summer event already?
    I'm also filling Assassin Exp. I recommend using this calculator so you have exactly as you need and be able to save for another class or something, which is really good considering we have 5 more days of 1/2 AP!

As for the date, I'm afraid next month. I really hope it comes up during July, but if the trend continues as previous Singularities, both 2nd and 3rd Summoning campaigns of Camelot will be released in a row, and the summer event afterwards. In Japan it was around mid August.
    Last edited by Yael; 2018-07-12 at 02:42 PM.

"**** if I know."

9. - Top - End - #9
    Troll in the Playground

Man am I looking forward to summer. I've got 150 SQ saved up for that. (I plan to drop another 30 on one of the upcoming Da Vinci banners, probably France or Rome). So hopefully I'll get some extra cute servants.

Factotum Variants!

10. - Top - End - #10
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter Noventa View Post
    I responded to the survey, told them to make the servant drop rates less garbage, but we know that won't happen.

Also suggested that they give us something more interesting to do when you get multiple copies of low tier servants. I'd much rather trade the next Cu or Medea I get for some ascension or skill materials, than a single mana prism or a handful of xp.
    I don't even remember what I put down for the survey, TBH

Ah, new thread smell.

Haven't done many strengthening quests yet, want to take advantage of the low AP dailies for now, then I'll strengthen anyone I can.

I've been yeah, got Shakespeare and my girl Mata Hari their new skills and just got Carmilla's hers as well though I lack the gems to improve it right now.

Yeah, I've just started strengthening some 2* and 3* servants, now my SR+ are waiting in ascension limbo, I'm trying to cherry pick for skills that round out my main team - Fuuma's Ninjutsu is great, grabbing Georgie and Leo for tanking, finally have a Cu of my own, Hans and... that's it for now, I think.

Man am I looking forward to summer. I've got 150 SQ saved up for that. (I plan to drop another 30 on one of the upcoming Da Vinci banners, probably France or Rome). So hopefully I'll get some extra cute servants.
    I'm surprisingly not bothered for Da Vinci. Maybe if she's on a banner with someone else I want I'll give it a roll. Otherwise, saving my SQ.

Also, if I could be added to the ID list - Rusty, 096,708,366.

11. - Top - End - #11
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty Spoon View Post
    I'm surprisingly not bothered for Da Vinci. Maybe if she's on a banner with someone else I want I'll give it a roll. Otherwise, saving my SQ.

Also, if I could be added to the ID list - Rusty, 096,708,366.
    I wouldn't say no to Da Vinci (she has a frickin ROCKET PUNCH), I'd be more for the other servants on the banner.

Factotum Variants!

12. - Top - End - #12
    Barbarian in the Playground

BlackDragon

Da Vinci is pretty cool but too many servants I want coming down the pipeline. Archuria, Martha, Marie, Illya, Umu Bride...too many waifus.

13. - Top - End - #13
    Troll in the Playground

Ah, there's the Orleans-themed banner. Let's see if I get anything worthwhile...

...and the answer is a resounding nope. Goldfish Scooping CE, Saber Gilles, Hektor, Proto Cu, Babbage and a bunch of other garbage CEs. Ah well, saving the rest for Swimsuits now.

Factotum Variants!

14. - Top - End - #14
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRogueGirl

Orleans-themed banner... Rate up for Jeanne d'Arc...
    *Finger approaches summon button*
    No! Damn you, poor self-control, we're waiting for Jalter! Get ahold of yourself!

15. - Top - End - #15
    Ettin in the Playground

Orleans-themed banner... Rate up for Jeanne d'Arc...
    *Finger approaches summon button*
    No! Damn you, poor self-control, we're waiting for Jalter! Get ahold of yourself!
    Stay strong, stay strong!

*sees America banner on the horizon*

...Maybe not too strong though.
    Warriors & Wuxia: A community world-building project focused on low-magic wuxia/kung-fu action using ToB.

"These 'no-nonsense' solutions of yours just don't hold water in a complex world of jet-powered apes and time travel."

16. - Top - End - #16
    Titan in the Playground

I'm just waiting for the London banner as I'd like a Lalter
    Quote Originally Posted by Guigarci View Post
    "Mr. Aochev, tear down this wall!" Ro'n Ad-Ri'Gan, Bard
    Tiefling Sorcerer by Linkele
    Spoiler: Homebrew stuff
    Show
    My Spell, My Weapon, Im a God

My Post Apocalyptic Alternate Timeline setting: Amerhikan Wasteland

My Historical Stuff channel

17. - Top - End - #17
    Bugbear in the Playground

My main feedback was to try to catch up to JP, being 2 years behind kinda sucks.
    Steam ID
    Chained Cambion Avatar by Elder Tsofu.

18. - Top - End - #18
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Nerocite View Post
    My main feedback was to try to catch up to JP, being 2 years behind kinda sucks.
    Being two years behind is what allows us to plan out our quartz ahead of time and properly prepare for events though!

19. - Top - End - #19
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRogueGirl

Being two years behind is what allows us to plan out our quartz ahead of time and properly prepare for events though!
    Also I don't think I could handle an even faster rate of events than what we've had.

20. - Top - End - #20
    Ogre in the Playground

Well, as I need Extra classes ASAP, I'm going full nuts on the 2nd summer banner, expecting to get Saint Martha , with a saved total of 373 SQ~ (up to today, and 558 saint quartz fragments, which are around 80 total extra SQ, although these are for the Ishtar summon.) I am really hoping I get her, if I do so she'll rise to 80 10/10/10 like in a minute (as I saved enough QP, EXP and all her materials just for this reason.) She isn't a top tier servant, but as a ruler and being a wryylly good reference, she'll be fine.

"**** if I know."

21. - Top - End - #21
    Ettin in the Playground

Also I don't think I could handle an even faster rate of events than what we've had.
    That's the big one too.

Who wants to do several events and such at the same time? What are we? The Korean server?

22. - Top - End - #22
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Yael View Post
    Well, as I need Extra classes ASAP, I'm going full nuts on the 2nd summer banner, expecting to get Saint Martha , with a saved total of 373 SQ~ (up to today, and 558 saint quartz fragments, which are around 80 total extra SQ, although these are for the Ishtar summon.) I am really hoping I get her, if I do so she'll rise to 80 10/10/10 like in a minute (as I saved enough QP, EXP and all her materials just for this reason.) She isn't a top tier servant, but as a ruler and being a wryylly good reference, she'll be fine.
    I....what is that? It makes me want to pull her and Sanzang so they can hang out with Beowulf and be Team Fist.
    Last edited by Blackhawk748; 2018-07-13 at 04:25 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Guigarci View Post
    "Mr. Aochev, tear down this wall!" Ro'n Ad-Ri'Gan, Bard
    Tiefling Sorcerer by Linkele
    Spoiler: Homebrew stuff
    Show
    My Spell, My Weapon, Im a God

My Post Apocalyptic Alternate Timeline setting: Amerhikan Wasteland

My Historical Stuff channel

23. - Top - End - #23
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Blackhawk748 View Post
    I....what is that? It makes me want to pull her and Sanzang so they can hang out with Beowulf and be Team Fist.
    I fell in love with her design, and how she references both Tifa Lockhart and DIO, plus she's a top tier divinity/undead/demon. Plus, she is a 4* ruler, so my chances are better than trying to get Jeanne or Amakusa.

Edit: Also, I have Xanzang too, so here we go! Oraoraoraora!

Edit 2.
    Spoiler: Japanese Server
    Show
    5* Napoleon Bonaparte was just released, he looks awesome!

Though he is just another Iskandar, no niche, except for the anti-divine part.

People are complaining he isn't a loli or a shota, which is concerning...
    Last edited by Yael; 2018-07-13 at 05:46 PM.

"**** if I know."

24. - Top - End - #24
    Titan in the Playground

I fell in love with her design, and how she references both Tifa Lockhart and DIO, plus she's a top tier divinity/undead/demon. Plus, she is a 4* ruler, so my chances are better than trying to get Jeanne or Amakusa.
    Yeah. I'mma be honest, I have Jeanne, but Ruler Martha just looks fun. Rulers have a naturally high attack modifier to make up for their lack of "effective vs." bonuses, and her ATK is massive; she's a solid damage dealer without weaknesses.

Stoked.

Edit 2.
    Spoiler: Japanese Server
    Show
    5* Napoleon Bonaparte was just released, he looks awesome!

Though he is just another Iskandar, no niche, except for the anti-divine part.

People are complaining he isn't a loli or a shota, which is concerning...
    Did people complain like that about Ivan? I mean... Look at him. Dude's a brick house. Dude's a literal giant monster. Did anybody complain that he wasn't adorable?

EDIT: Also, shouldn't the thread be tagged like the last one?
    Last edited by Red Fel; 2018-07-13 at 07:17 PM.

25. - Top - End - #25
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRogueGirl

I was weak. It took all of my quartz and most of my summon tickets
    But Jeanne is mine.

Now to start saving quartz again for her sister.

26. - Top - End - #26
    Ettin in the Playground

I was weak. It took all of my quartz and most of my summon tickets
    But Jeanne is mine.

Now to start saving quartz again for her sister.
    Regrettable but at least you managed to pull Jeanne at all! I hope you remain strong in the future though.

Spoiler: Japenese Server
    Show
    From everything I've heard, people didn't pull on Ivan's banner for Ivan...they pulled on it for Savieri which is honestly what I'm going to do as well.

But yeah, some of the responses being shown to Napoleon should have been a loli or shota were just people joking about that trait of Fates but 'lolis' and shotas are popular..especially in Japan. I'm not surprised people were getting in a tissy over it. People will get over a tissy over anything these days.

27. - Top - End - #27
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRogueGirl

Regrettable but at least you managed to pull Jeanne at all! I hope you remain strong in the future though.

Spoiler: Japenese Server
    Show
    From everything I've heard, people didn't pull on Ivan's banner for Ivan...they pulled on it for Savieri which is honestly what I'm going to do as well.

But yeah, some of the responses being shown to Napoleon should have been a loli or shota were just people joking about that trait of Fates but 'lolis' and shotas are popular..especially in Japan. I'm not surprised people were getting in a tissy over it. People will get over a tissy over anything these days.
    For what it's worth, the Jeannes are the only servants I really really absolutely 100% want. If I could, I'd have a whole team of Jeannes.
    Apparently she does a bad thing in the anime? I have no idea, I just really love her from the Orleans campaign. XD
    And I'm a sucker for Jeanne d'Archetype, so getting the actual Jeanne d'Arc is twice the Jeanne d'Archetype!
    Last edited by Resileaf; 2018-07-13 at 08:37 PM.

28. - Top - End - #28
    Ettin in the Playground

For what it's worth, the Jeannes are the only servants I really really absolutely 100% want. If I could, I'd have a whole team of Jeannes.
    Apparently she does a bad thing in the anime? I have no idea, I just really love her from the Orleans campaign. XD
    And I'm a sucker for Jeanne d'Archetype, so getting the actual Jeanne d'Arc is twice the Jeanne d'Archetype!
    Well boy howdy are you going to enjoy Christmas this year! Or not...what are your opinions on lolis?

That said Jeanne...doesn't do a bad thing in Apocrypha? I mean, she does something that people don't like but has to be done.

29. - Top - End - #29
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRogueGirl

Well boy howdy are you going to enjoy Christmas this year! Or not...what are your opinions on lolis?

That said Jeanne...doesn't do a bad thing in Apocrypha? I mean, she does something that people don't like but has to be done.
    My opinion is that if they are cute and not sexualized, loli away.

30. - Top - End - #30
    Barbarian in the Playground

BlackDragon

My opinion is that if they are cute and not sexualized, loli away.
    Ravioli, Ravioli, don't lewd the Jeanne loli.

The Jeanne sisters comics over on the Reddit are just the cutest thing. Makes me want to collect all of them.