Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 31819202122232425262728
  1. - Top - End - #811
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: Fate/Grand Order II - Top Kōhai

Giving us 2 weeks for a 1 week event, and then a dead week on top of it is a bit surprising. I'm ready for Halloween 2 asap.

2. - Top - End - #812
    Bugbear in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Resileaf View Post
    I need two more too, and am doing as many dailies as I can to get those green cubes. At least there are like 80 days or something left for the lunchtime CEs.
    Level 3 or 30ap red experience daily quest, and sell the silver stuff. That's the fastest and cheapest AP route.
    Last edited by HMS Invincible; 2018-10-16 at 07:38 AM.

3. - Top - End - #813

ElfRogueGirl

Ah-ha! Jalter rate up starting tomorrow! The wait is finally over!

I have 240 quartz and about 60 tickets.

My body is ready.
    Last edited by Resileaf; 2018-10-16 at 06:40 AM.

4. - Top - End - #814
    Ogre in the Playground

Ah-ha! Jalter rate up starting tomorrow! The wait is finally over!

I have 240 quartz and about 60 tickets.

My body is ready.
    I'll roll a 10-roll for her, I'm more eager for Ishtar than JAlter, with my around 400 SQ.

In other news, my 5th copy of Maid in Halloween dropped, I officially finished farming the event.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ursus the Grim View Post
    "Narass, what's the scouter say about their power level?"

"**** if I know."
    >> My Extended Signature <<

Hey guys, I'm a vestige! And a spell!

Awesome avatar by linklele.

5. - Top - End - #815

ElfRogueGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Yael View Post
    I'll roll a 10-roll for her, I'm more eager for Ishtar than JAlter, with my around 400 SQ.

In other news, my 5th copy of Maid in Halloween dropped, I officially finished farming the event.
    According to the summon simulator on Gamepress, Jalter should drop on my second 10-drop.

It can't be wrong! It's science!

6. - Top - End - #816
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Yael View Post
    With you on this one. I'm more interested in the Useless Goddess and the [Wang] Wizard than Angry Jeanne. Sure, Avengers are great for taking out those frustrating Rulers, but so are Berserkers, and I have Best Berserker in my corner. And yes, her ATK is the highest ever and she never deals with resistances, but unless she's facing a Ruler or Berserker, she's also not super-effective; a targeted approach can do better. Also, her HP isn't great at all for a 5-star.

I mean, she's still an awesome force of nature, but so is Ruler Martha, and I have her maxed. I'll blow a couple of tickets on the Jalter banner, but I won't whale. Not for this one.
    My headache medicine has a little "Ex" inscribed on the pill. It's not a brand name; it's an indicator that it works inside an Anti-Magic Field.

Blue text means sarcasm. Purple text means evil. White text is invisible.

My signature got too big for its britches. So now it's over here!

7. - Top - End - #817

ElfRogueGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Red Fel View Post
    With you on this one. I'm more interested in the Useless Goddess and the [Wang] Wizard than Angry Jeanne. Sure, Avengers are great for taking out those frustrating Rulers, but so are Berserkers, and I have Best Berserker in my corner. And yes, her ATK is the highest ever and she never deals with resistances, but unless she's facing a Ruler or Berserker, she's also not super-effective; a targeted approach can do better. Also, her HP isn't great at all for a 5-star.

I mean, she's still an awesome force of nature, but so is Ruler Martha, and I have her maxed. I'll blow a couple of tickets on the Jalter banner, but I won't whale. Not for this one.
    My need for Jalter comes from a primal desire to field an entire team of Jeannes. Something that will only be possible in a few years when the last japanese summer event comes to us, but it will come eventually.

And then the Jeannes will conquer the world.

8. - Top - End - #818
    Troll in the Playground

I need Jalter for the feels. I also have a large number of dragon people. three different saber artorias, an archer artoria, a rider artoria, a rider mordred, a caster beth, soon a saber beth, drunk oni, a lancer kiyo, and a berzerker kiyo. that's 11 dragons, 8 of which are buster, oh and also sieg but i don't use sieg, don't really use caster beth either tbh. but very much more the feels.
    Last edited by NeoPhoenix0; 2018-10-17 at 02:33 PM.

Extended signature (Includes Giantitp regulars as... links, avatar showcase, homebrew, and other stuff.)
    Current avatar by me

9. - Top - End - #819

ElfRogueGirl

Yes, the feels are also a good reason. Cuttingly deep lines at the end of the Da Vinci event, plus there's nothing like earning the trust of what is almost literally hatred given human form.

But man, the buster damage potential with dragons...

Artoria and Artoria lancer with her, with all full lvl 10 buffs is almost unfairly powerful.

10. - Top - End - #820
    Troll in the Playground

well, i failed, i spent 120 quartz and some tickets but didn't get her. At least I can say this wasn't a total loss. I finally got origin bullet, another prisma cosmos, frank (not the biggest fan but I don't exactly dislike her), and Astolfo! one of the things i liked about this pull is that astolfo was actually in the list. He basically never makes it onto event summon lists. good runner up reward (even though asttolfo is not great and i have riders that are better at everything he can do. still love em though)

Extended signature (Includes Giantitp regulars as... links, avatar showcase, homebrew, and other stuff.)
    Current avatar by me

11. - Top - End - #821

ElfRogueGirl

From my tickets, I got Orion, Astolfo, Francis Drake and Anne-Bony and Marie Read.
    And from my quartz, I got a bunch of 4 stars for some NP increase... And Jeanne Alter on my final pull. :D
    Last edited by Resileaf; Yesterday at 12:17 AM.

12. - Top - End - #822
    Ogre in the Playground

SamuraiGirl

My 10-pull on the Jalter banner got me a couple of crappy 4* CEs and nothing else of note. Phooey.
    "And if you don't, the consequences will be dire!"
    "What? They'll have three extra hit dice and a rend attack?"

Factotum Variants!

13. - Top - End - #823
    Titan in the Playground

From my tickets, I got Orion, Astolfo, Francis Drake and Anne-Bony and Marie Read.
    And from my quartz, I got a bunch of 4 stars for some NP increase... And Jeanne Alter on my final pull. :D
    Grats!

I did one 10-pull and some ticket pulls, mostly out of boredom.

Got Astolfo, who is a dupe. Got Fran, who is adorable. Got Lancer!Liz, months too late for it to mean anything. She's worse than Ox-King, but better than McCool, at least. And hey, now I can field 3/5 of a Liz team - I have Lancer, Caster, and Assassin, and soon I'll have one more.

So it wasn't a total bust, in any event.
    My headache medicine has a little "Ex" inscribed on the pill. It's not a brand name; it's an indicator that it works inside an Anti-Magic Field.

14. - Top - End - #824

ElfRogueGirl

I wonder who to start saving up quartz for. King Hassan looks absolutely epic, and I hear he's the best assassin available in Japan. But Merlin the **** wizard is so ridiculously overpowered that I just don't know how I could possibly not get him.

Decisons, decisions.
    Last edited by Resileaf; Yesterday at 10:04 AM.

15. - Top - End - #825
    Dwarf in the Playground

NecromancerGirl

Did a single 10 roll cause I'm still saving for Dangerous Beast. Pulled 6(!) 3 star CE, the 4 Star CE that gives Defense vs Males, Kid Gil and Geronimo as 3 star servents, and my third Mary as the only 4 Star of note. Still have 90+ SQ left over, so I might try again, but I really want that Dangerous Beast.... And Cleo would be a nice bonus as I wouldnt have to count on Shiki or Scathach as my Assassins.

I have plenty of Friend List JAlters already anyway... Including someone with NP 2.

And I'm saving my Tickets for Merlin, as I find I have really dumb luck with Story Banner 5 Stars with Tickets. Pulled Medb in 1 Ticket, Cu Alter in 5 Tickets, and Lion King in 3 Tickets. With no SQ invested. So since Merlin is a 5 Star on a Story banner, I'm saving my tickets in the hope of repeating that luck. And when in doubt, I got whales on my friend list.
    Last edited by Saambell; Yesterday at 10:50 AM.

16. - Top - End - #826

Did two ten-pulls on the banner and got a couple 3* NP increases and Assassin Emiya, meaning my total 4* set is now up to 50% Emiya.

Still I finally managed to get d'Eon's third LB, getting their tanking ability, and I've got caster Liz to 71 and Berzerker Kiyohime maxed out. All the other classes have someone at least 3* and level 50, except lancer which is still waiting Chaos Claws for Cu.
    Last edited by spectralphoenix; Yesterday at 12:09 PM.

17. - Top - End - #827

ElfRogueGirl

Does anyone know if demon hearts will be in the shop during the next Halloween event? I need a whole bunch of them to max out Jalter.

18. - Top - End - #828
    Dwarf in the Playground

NecromancerGirl

Does anyone know if demon hearts will be in the shop during the next Halloween event? I need a whole bunch of them to max out Jalter.
    Yes, theres 10 of them, costing 80 Silver Sacks a pop. So if you want those, and want to max Liz Brave, thats 1000 Silver Sacks to grind. Not counting the extra 1000 for the event 4 Star CE. This is a bit of a grindy event.

19. - Top - End - #829

ElfRogueGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Saambell View Post
    Yes, theres 10 of them, costing 80 Silver Sacks a pop. So if you want those, and want to max Liz Brave, thats 1000 Silver Sacks to grind. Not counting the extra 1000 for the event 4 Star CE. This is a bit of a grindy event.
    I'm fine with not maxing Liz Brave. I have a large number of maxed out servants, and I'm fully focusing on Jalter at the moment. Hell, I haven't even touched Liz caster except for, like, whatever bronze embers I had laying around I didn't feel like distributing to other characters.

In any case, I'm fine with farming and grinding events. I actually enjoy doing it. It helps that I play Fate on my computer, which means I don't have to pay attention to a phone to do stuff in it. I can just tab in and out.
    Last edited by Resileaf; Yesterday at 01:07 PM.

20. - Top - End - #830
    Ettin in the Playground

I'm fine with not maxing Liz Brave. I have a large number of maxed out servants, and I'm fully focusing on Jalter at the moment. Hell, I haven't even touched Liz caster except for, like, whatever bronze embers I had laying around I didn't feel like distributing to other characters.

In any case, I'm fine with farming and grinding events. I actually enjoy doing it. It helps that I play Fate on my computer, which means I don't have to pay attention to a phone to do stuff in it. I can just tab in and out.
    I think they mean getting all of her Ascension materials and all the copies of her to max out her second NP, which you SHOULD do if you can, even if you don't intend to level her right now.

Me?

I'm going ham on the Crimson Heroine. I will max her out completely because having one NP is for suckers!
    Warriors & Wuxia: A community world-building project focused on low-magic wuxia/kung-fu action using ToB.

"These 'no-nonsense' solutions of yours just don't hold water in a complex world of jet-powered apes and time travel."

21. - Top - End - #831
    Titan in the Playground

I wonder who to start saving up quartz for. King Hassan looks absolutely epic, and I hear he's the best assassin available in Japan. But Merlin the **** wizard is so ridiculously overpowered that I just don't know how I could possibly not get him.

Decisons, decisions.
    Merlin's overpowered, that's a given. He's basically the meta until Skadi comes along, and that's a good two years off, roughly.

Useless Goddess is also pretty potent. She's roughly on Gilgamesh's level, in a lot of ways. She has extremely solid stats, including some of the best HP out of the Archers. Her passive skills are also excellent, with boosts to damage and crit, plus 42.5% debuff resistance - that's basically immunity, there. In terms of active skills, she has a decent Charisma-clone, an annoying chance-to-buff with a valuable NP charge, and a one-turn-delayed ATK buff with a shockingly low cooldown. She has a fairly typical AoE Buster NP, but with her two ATK buffs, NP charging active, and two Arts cards, it's potent and reasonably spammable. She's basically a pure damage cannon, and it shows.

King Hassan is... Well, he's great if you understand what he is. What he isn't is a typical Assassin. He has disappointing stargen and his kit does not complement it. What he is is an unstoppable beast. Stat-wise, he's got the second-highest in both ATK and HP among Assassins. His passives give him good debuff resistance, and supplement his lack of stars. His unique passive also grants him immunity to instant death effects and near-immunity to charm, plus death chance on his normal cards, which is admittedly pretty sweet.

In terms of actives, he has a Guts button, which plays into that whole "unstoppable beast" thing I mentioned. It's actually pretty good, with 3000 HP at level 1. He has another button that basically boosts everything - ATK, DEF, debuff resist, and a heal on top of that - same premise. And lastly, he has a Red Button similar to Shiki's, in that it combines "reduce instant death resistance" with "increase the power of my NP color," so that's nice.

He also has excellent NP gen, which is good, because - and don't forget this - he has only one Quick card. (One Arts, too.) You're not using him for Quick chains like you would most Assassins, you're using him for his ST NP.

Which is a single-hit Buster NP with a large chunk of damage and a chance to kill. To be fair, with all of his buffs that's a healthy bit of pain. But let's not forget that, against bosses - the only enemies you really, really want it to work on - that instant-death effect really isn't going to trigger. Lot of damage, but no magic bullet.

Would I whale for King Hassan? Hells yes. Because he is metal as hell. But he's not really an Assassin, per se. He's basically a Berserker in the Assassin class.

Well, here's a guide from the FGO Reddit. There are 10 Hearts in the shop, according to that, so that might help a little.

22. - Top - End - #832

ElfRogueGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Callos_DeTerran View Post
    I think they mean getting all of her Ascension materials and all the copies of her to max out her second NP, which you SHOULD do if you can, even if you don't intend to level her right now.

Me?

I'm going ham on the Crimson Heroine. I will max her out completely because having one NP is for suckers!
    Oh, of course, that's a given that I'm going to make sure I have all the ascension materials. Just because I,m not interested in leveling her up yet doesn't mean I'm going to waste her.
    King Hassan is... Well, he's great if you understand what he is.
    Oh, don't worry. I know exactly what he is. As you so succintly put it:
    Because he is metal as hell.
    Did you know they left in a glitch of his in because it's just that metal? During his NP, if his instant death triggers, the enemy has no death animation. Once the NP animation ends, the enemy is just gone. Used to be a glitch. Now it's a feature.
    Last edited by Resileaf; Yesterday at 01:44 PM.

23. - Top - End - #833
    Ogre in the Playground

Congrats on those who got Jeanne Alter. I pulled a 10-roll and another 2 rolls, and got nothing except one 4* CE. Well, a shame. I'll keep saving for best thighs up to the x-mass event coming soon.

I wasn't even taking into account how strong Ishtar IS (Red Fel explains it pretty well), I was more on the Waifu side anyway (Stay Night for the win)~!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ursus the Grim View Post
    "Narass, what's the scouter say about their power level?"

"**** if I know."
    >> My Extended Signature <<

Hey guys, I'm a vestige! And a spell!

Awesome avatar by linklele.

24. - Top - End - #834
    Dwarf in the Playground

NecromancerGirl

Did another 10 Roll and got Nitocris, so I feel that was worth it. She was on my wishlist for Casters, so that was SQ spent well. Then I looked at her Skill Materials, and cried. As we all know "Blessed by Gacha, Cursed by Materials".

25. - Top - End - #835

ElfRogueGirl

A friend of mine got his second Jalter by spending 400 quartz (he got the first during the Da Vinci event).
    Then he got a third one from the free ticket that the event gives away.

Lucky bastard.

26. - Top - End - #836

RedWizardGuy

Trying to farm the last 2 quartz via bond points, burnt a10 roll and then I'll give up.I like jalter, but not that much.

27. - Top - End - #837

I like Jalter, but a lot of my friends have her and the end-of-year gacha gauntlet of doom is right around the corner. Not spending more then a few tickets on her.
    I'm a Prestige Class! Thanks Zaydos!

28. - Top - End - #838
    Titan in the Playground

Ok, so i just flushed all of my Quartz down the drain (about 400 ish) and threw 10 tickets at it and this is what i got:

A bunch of 4 star CE (some are actually useful to me)
    Some nice 5 star CEs
    Marie Antoinette (I already have you and i dont need a second)
    Rama ( i will take a second one of you)
    Nitocris (I have no complaints with you)
    Helena and Nightengale (same pull and not complaining here, though Helena is in a rather crowded spot for me)
    Fion and Nursery Rhyme (so Fion is NP 3 and Nursery Rhyme is NP 2. I am ok with this)

So no Angry Dragon Witch, which saddens me as i wanted to be able to field team Dragon Alter by myself. Oh well i got some tickets coming yet so we'll see.
    Quote Originally Posted by Guigarci View Post
    "Mr. Aochev, tear down this wall!" Ro'n Ad-Ri'Gan, Bard
    Tiefling Sorcerer by Linkele
    Spoiler: Homebrew stuff
    Show
    My Spell, My Weapon, Im a God

My Post Apocalyptic Alternate Timeline setting: Amerhikan Wasteland

My Historical Stuff channel