New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 254041424344454647484950
Results 1,471 to 1,476 of 1476
  1. - Top - End - #1471
    Barbarian in the Playground

BlackDragon

Default Re: Fate/Grand Order II - Top Kōhai

Quote Originally Posted by HMS Invincible View Post
    I want her. have you gotten many friends points from her ? Or is it just me farming Chicago with her?
    Chicago third wave automation fears Scathatch. That and Santa jalter fills the AOE lancer niche for me.
    Scathach is back up. I can't really tell if anyone uses her. The notification for my most-used support is almost always rider or caster.

2. - Top - End - #1472
    Troll in the Playground

I'm always using people's berzerkers (Raikou, Zerkerlot) to farm embers.
    "And if you don't, the consequences will be dire!"
    "What? They'll have three extra hit dice and a rend attack?"

Factotum Variants!

3. - Top - End - #1473
    Bugbear in the Playground

My 'most used' from my friends list are usually Caster or Lancer myself. Merlin is obvious but, people REALLY like Artoria Lancer, surprisingly, with Halloween Princess. She's grand for three turn farming. Despite her having a bit of a bad rap mechanically, she is usually the most used on my list and one of the servants I've probably used the most myself.
    Thought of the Week: "Bright is the nova confined in the dark."
    =I= ONLY A FOOL CLAIMS TO KNOW EVERYTHING BUT FEAR NOTHING =I=

4. - Top - End - #1474

BlackDragon

Despite usually not being high on tier lists, good farming units are a godsend. 95% of the game is farming of some sort and they make your life much easier.

5. - Top - End - #1475

NecromancerGirl

The issue with Farming though is sometimes the farming node ends with a big single target boss. So you end up wanting/needing to have wave clearing as well as someone to nuke the boss. But hey, thats why your team has 3 active slots. One Wave Clearer for the harder second wave, and one nuker for the boss at the end, with a support or extra chip damage dealer as the final slot. So you are basically relying on those using your supports to have 2 of the three needed, and that can vary wildly between people. So swapping from a wave clearer to a nuker can benefit some, but mess over others.

I have no idea if anyone are using my LArtoria due to poor skills, even though her CE and Level is very nice. When the option between a Level 90 Kharna with say 10/8/9 and a Level 100 LArtoria with 5/6/5 happens, I bet more people will pick the Kharna. 5 in those key skills basically prevents her from being anywhere near useful for farming high challenge nodes, as she cant even wipe out Wave 2 of Chicago in one burst. And thats the most likely place for people to use her, other then Archer Ember dailies, and even then, 90% of people have SantaLily and thus have no need of LArtoria if SantaLily has in any way been leveled and skill uped.
    Last edited by Saambell; 2019-02-01 at 10:14 PM.

6. - Top - End - #1476
    Ogre in the Playground

Hey guys, new thread is up!

On the tierlist subject. Those are mostly oriented on the current JP meta, so I'd not take them too seriously. Most servants are useful in one or two ways, so I say raise them with love, not with tierlists~
    Check out which is the Playground's favorite Dragon!

Quote Originally Posted by Ursus the Grim View Post
    "Narass, what's the scouter say about their power level?"

"**** if I know."
    >> My Extended Signature <<

Hey guys, I'm a vestige! And a spell!

Awesome avatar by Cuthalion.