New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 8 of 50 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171833 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #211
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Fate/Grand Order II - Top Kōhai

Yes, focusing on the main story and shop CEs is the way to go, as you unlock better farm areas,like. would definitely suggest grinding for at least a couple of the CEs as the stoes asks for a decent amount of food and water.

Extended signature (Includes Giantitp regulars as... links, avatar showcase, homebrew, and other stuff.)
    Current avatar by me

2. - Top - End - #212
    Dwarf in the Playground

I've switched to the mountain so I can farm Iron, Stone and Lumber together, the drop rate seems good and I also have a better servant set up for it.
    I tried the Storm difficulty and my level 13 Eric had to finish off the dragon by himself (luckily it was down to 4000 hp, he would not have survived even one hit), so not trying that again! Advanced will be fine.

3. - Top - End - #213
    Troll in the Playground

i feel like recent events are trying to say sorry for the horrendous CE drop rate i experienced last year, not a single CE drop in any event despite some real grinds in Halloween especially. last few events i've been getting them a lot lately, like this event i got one on my first 10 AP beach run. and i just looked at my CEs and noticed I got a second drop sometime without noticing.

Extended signature (Includes Giantitp regulars as... links, avatar showcase, homebrew, and other stuff.)
    Current avatar by me

4. - Top - End - #214
    Bugbear in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Odd, my animations are really slow and I can't get the control to speed it up.

5. - Top - End - #215
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by HMS Invincible View Post
    Odd, my animations are really slow and I can't get the control to speed it up.
    as far as i know the control is only in the top corner of the screen after you hit the attack button but before you let the servants attack. in the battle menu there is also a button the toggles between letting NPs run at normal and accelerated speed when battles are set to fast.

Current avatar by me

6. - Top - End - #216
    Barbarian in the Playground

NecromancerGirl

So happy right now. With the 4 tickets I got from the Date Side Stories from the summer event, I put some rolls in on the Camalot banner in its last day, and I did it. I pulled LArtoria. Now I have 2 Lancers to level, given how I have Kiyohime from the summer banner, but luckally I have a good amount of Sabers for the Lancer/Assassin Daily, so once I have spare AP not spent on an event, I can get on that grind. My real worry is skills, but I'm content with only going as high as 5/6, as I dont have the mindset or teams for most item grinding. Or the luck really. The luck is the big one though.

I for some reason have way more luck for 5 Stars with tickets then with 10 rolls. Anyone feel that way? Maybe a 4 Star every 2 to 4 10 rolls, but weirdly high luck on Tickets. I have gotten Medb and Cu Alter with tickets. Medb with only a single ticket on her rate up banner, Cu Alter in 5. Story focused Rate Ups with Tickets seem to give me 5 Stars, while events take several 10 rolls before spitting out a 4 Star, but then if I do a second right after getting one, it gives me another 4 Star. Anyone else find weird coincedences when rolling?

7. - Top - End - #217
    Troll in the Playground

FYI to anyone interested, redoing the projects lets you get the mana prism from the projects you haven't done yet. I'm doing that now, since the only thing remotely interesting to me left in my shop is some scarabs of wisdom and i only have one servant who needs them for their level 8 to 9 skill upgrade. part two is gonna be much harder to farm without the event CEs from spending all my SQ on getting Tamamo.

Current avatar by me

8. - Top - End - #218

BlackDragon

Quote Originally Posted by NeoPhoenix0 View Post
    FYI to anyone interested, redoing the projects lets you get the mana prism from the projects you haven't done yet. I'm doing that now, since the only thing remotely interesting to me left in my shop is some scarabs of wisdom and i only have one servant who needs them for their level 8 to 9 skill upgrade. part two is gonna be much harder to farm without the event CEs from spending all my SQ on getting Tamamo.
    Part 1 gacha CEs works in part 2. Only the shop CE doesn't.

9. - Top - End - #219
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Saambell View Post
    So happy right now. With the 4 tickets I got from the Date Side Stories from the summer event, I put some rolls in on the Camalot banner in its last day, and I did it. I pulled LArtoria. Now I have 2 Lancers to level, given how I have Kiyohime from the summer banner, but luckally I have a good amount of Sabers for the Lancer/Assassin Daily, so once I have spare AP not spent on an event, I can get on that grind. My real worry is skills, but I'm content with only going as high as 5/6, as I dont have the mindset or teams for most item grinding. Or the luck really. The luck is the big one though.

I for some reason have way more luck for 5 Stars with tickets then with 10 rolls. Anyone feel that way? Maybe a 4 Star every 2 to 4 10 rolls, but weirdly high luck on Tickets. I have gotten Medb and Cu Alter with tickets. Medb with only a single ticket on her rate up banner, Cu Alter in 5. Story focused Rate Ups with Tickets seem to give me 5 Stars, while events take several 10 rolls before spitting out a 4 Star, but then if I do a second right after getting one, it gives me another 4 Star. Anyone else find weird coincedences when rolling?
    I don't think the odds of getting a 5* are boosted on a 10 roll, unless it's a special banner. So, yeah, thank the Ticket Gods for they have blessed you.
    Speaking of tickets, I have ten going spare, and am tempted to wait for the Moedred banner coming up. It's just nice to see her happy, you know? Otherwise, not sure what to use them on.
    Quote Originally Posted by NeoPhoenix0 View Post
    At first I was super keen for that, but I've barely cleared the shop of what I want, and can't be bothered. I have over 4k Prisms saved up, which is almost enough for when the shop eventually has a CE I want.
    Quote Originally Posted by nightwyrm View Post
    Part 1 gacha CEs works in part 2. Only the shop CE doesn't.
    Awwww, man. I thought the shop ones would be good in part two as well Well, they served their purpose.

10. - Top - End - #220
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty Spoon View Post
    I don't think the odds of getting a 5* are boosted on a 10 roll, unless it's a special banner. So, yeah, thank the Ticket Gods for they have blessed you.
    Speaking of tickets, I have ten going spare, and am tempted to wait for the Moedred banner coming up. It's just nice to see her happy, you know? Otherwise, not sure what to use them on.
    banners do not boost the odds of getting a 5 star. there is always a 1% chance of getting a 5 star, but on a rate up banner, if you get a 5 star there is a 70% chance that it will be the rate up, so there is effectively a .7% chance of getting a rate up 5 star, and a .3% chance of getting a different 5 star.

as far as ticket vs 10 pull go there shouldn't be any increased odds with the exception that you are garanteed a 4 star+ card even if the game otherwise wouldn't give you one on a 10 pull, and as far as tracking the odds go in spreadsheets there tends to be a ton of confirmation bias based on who gives the information and when they are going to give it.

Current avatar by me

11. - Top - End - #221
    Troll in the Playground

I could use the prisms, definitely, and th eonly thing left in the shop I need now are the 3* Embers, I cleaned out the 4* Embers and all the Fou cards. Plus I already have the handful of scarabs I need for Nitocris (thank goodness she only needs them to Ascend and not for skills) and already bought all the medals.
    So maybe I'll have time to redo a couple after I clear out the 3* Embers. I have so much leveling to do.
    "And if you don't, the consequences will be dire!"
    "What? They'll have three extra hit dice and a rend attack?"

Factotum Variants!

12. - Top - End - #222

RedWizardGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter Noventa View Post
    I could use the prisms, definitely, and th eonly thing left in the shop I need now are the 3* Embers, I cleaned out the 4* Embers and all the Fou cards. Plus I already have the handful of scarabs I need for Nitocris (thank goodness she only needs them to Ascend and not for skills) and already bought all the medals.
    So maybe I'll have time to redo a couple after I clear out the 3* Embers. I have so much leveling to do.
    How much ap will this cost to redo?

13. - Top - End - #223
    Troll in the Playground

How much ap will this cost to redo?
    The reset itself is free, but you'll have to farm the mats for the alternates of course.

Factotum Variants!

14. - Top - End - #224
    Ogre in the Playground

Ah, I was away for some days now, but back to posting~

I rolled the 4 tickets that I got by doing the special servant quests and a Tamamo-no-Mae (Lancer) dropped. I wasn't even expecting that, I was after Mordred (Rider), but I'm satisfied. I guess I'll level her up as she's one of the besties of her class.
    Check out which is the Playground's favorite Dragon!

Quote Originally Posted by Ursus the Grim View Post
    "Narass, what's the scouter say about their power level?"

"**** if I know."
    >> My Extended Signature <<

Hey guys, I'm a vestige! And a spell!

Awesome avatar by Cuthalion.

15. - Top - End - #225

RedWizardGuy

What's better for water farm, the beach or the primeval Forest? At first I thought it was the beach, but the guide wavers back and forth. I know food, primeval Forest is King, but water is more obscure.

16. - Top - End - #226
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRogueGirl

What's better for water farm, the beach or the primeval Forest? At first I thought it was the beach, but the guide wavers back and forth. I know food, primeval Forest is King, but water is more obscure.
    Fairly sure that the beach is the best place to farm water. The guide I have says it's the place to go.

17. - Top - End - #227
    Troll in the Playground

Really it's fairly close, but I'd say go to whichever one you have better water-boosting servants for. The beach is a little easier to counter than the forest for me.

And I've bought pretty much everything now. All the embers and fous, a good chunk of the mats...when does the next phase start? Should be soon, shouldn't it?

Factotum Variants!

18. - Top - End - #228
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRogueGirl

Really it's fairly close, but I'd say go to whichever one you have better water-boosting servants for. The beach is a little easier to counter than the forest for me.

And I've bought pretty much everything now. All the embers and fous, a good chunk of the mats...when does the next phase start? Should be soon, shouldn't it?
    Tomorrow, if I,m not mistaken.
    At what hour, I'm not sure though.

19. - Top - End - #229

BlackDragon

Part 2 comes on the 6th.

20. - Top - End - #230
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRogueGirl

Quote Originally Posted by nightwyrm View Post
    Part 2 comes on the 6th.
    Really? The timer for part 1 says that there are 11 days left. Since it was ten days for each part, I would have assumed that tomorrow would start part 2.

21. - Top - End - #231
    Titan in the Playground

Well, whether it's tomorrow or Monday, I've finally done all the construction bits. And I get it. Marie is cute, Arturia is hungry, Anne and Mary are raunchy, and everyone else is insane. Especially Mordred. It's delightful.

In terms of the shop, I have not purchased everything. Got the CE and Shishou's Ascension mats, sure. And I got most of the other mats in the shop, unless I already had a substantial surplus. (I already have 70 Horns and 47 Scales, so I'm set there.) I haven't bought Embers or Fous yet, because my inventory space is finite and I plan to blow the lot once the appropriate banner pops up. For the same reason, I'm saving Food and Water, and haven't purchased Crystals, Proofs, or Feathers (although I have 35, 76, and 30, respectively, so I'm hardly at a loss).

To be quite honest, I'm starting to get just a tad impatient.
    My headache medicine has a little "Ex" inscribed on the pill. It's not a brand name; it's an indicator that it works inside an Anti-Magic Field.

Blue text means sarcasm. Purple text means evil. White text is invisible.

My signature got too big for its britches. So now it's over here!

22. - Top - End - #232

RedWizardGuy

Some of us can't hack storm or thunder level so it takes a bit longer to clean out the shop. On the neutral side, the 5 star ce camilla bikini dropped, even though I bought all the shop copies. Should I sell it?

23. - Top - End - #233
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Red Fel View Post
    Well, whether it's tomorrow or Monday, I've finally done all the construction bits. And I get it. Marie is cute, Arturia is hungry, Anne and Mary are raunchy, and everyone else is insane. Especially Mordred. It's delightful.

In terms of the shop, I have not purchased everything. Got the CE and Shishou's Ascension mats, sure. And I got most of the other mats in the shop, unless I already had a substantial surplus. (I already have 70 Horns and 47 Scales, so I'm set there.) I haven't bought Embers or Fous yet, because my inventory space is finite and I plan to blow the lot once the appropriate banner pops up. For the same reason, I'm saving Food and Water, and haven't purchased Crystals, Proofs, or Feathers (although I have 35, 76, and 30, respectively, so I'm hardly at a loss).

To be quite honest, I'm starting to get just a tad impatient.
    Don't forget that the embers and fous are delivered to your present box, they ought to stay there more than long enough to not clog your inventory as long as you don't click 'receive all'

Factotum Variants!

24. - Top - End - #234

BlackDragon

Quote Originally Posted by Resileaf View Post
    Really? The timer for part 1 says that there are 11 days left. Since it was ten days for each part, I would have assumed that tomorrow would start part 2.
    Part 2 has already been announced for the 6th. Check the News section. We'll just have less days to finish it than part 1.

25. - Top - End - #235
    Titan in the Playground

Some of us can't hack storm or thunder level so it takes a bit longer to clean out the shop. On the neutral side, the 5 star ce camilla bikini dropped, even though I bought all the shop copies. Should I sell it?
    No as that is the fifth one you need to gully limit break it
    Quote Originally Posted by Guigarci View Post
    "Mr. Aochev, tear down this wall!" Ro'n Ad-Ri'Gan, Bard
    Tiefling Sorcerer by Linkele
    Spoiler: Homebrew stuff
    Show
    My Spell, My Weapon, Im a God

My Post Apocalyptic Alternate Timeline setting: Amerhikan Wasteland

My Historical Stuff channel

26. - Top - End - #236
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRogueGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Blackhawk748 View Post
    No as that is the fifth one you need to gully limit break it
    Plus if you have five, you can give one to each of your servants to maximize your water and food gathering.

27. - Top - End - #237

RedWizardGuy

With my additional Ascension, I can do thunder difficulty with only +1to2 bonus. Or I can do level 60 expert with full +6 bonus servants. What's better?

28. - Top - End - #238
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRogueGirl

With my additional Ascension, I can do thunder difficulty with only +1to2 bonus. Or I can do level 60 expert with full +6 bonus servants. What's better?
    +6 bonus is better. You get fewer drops, but those drops are bigger thanks to the bonus from servants.

29. - Top - End - #239
    Troll in the Playground

Well part 2 is up and I can already see that Realta is going to be my bane, I only have two decent servants who boost those drops and no CEs for it, and said servants aren't exactly strong against the enemies, but at least they aren't weak to them.
    Last edited by Hunter Noventa; 2018-08-06 at 07:33 AM.

Factotum Variants!

30. - Top - End - #240
    Titan in the Playground

Well i made my pulls on the new banner. My first two pulls where absolute garbage, i got a Meat War on the first and the rest was all 3 stars. The second was the same but it was With One Strike. My 5 Summon tickets went better netting me a Marie Antoinette and Knights of Marines. So i got annoyed and bought Saint Quartz, fully expecting this to go like the Okita Incident (no im not still bitter), and then this happened on the first pull:

Spoiler
    Show

I think the game is apologizing to me

Quote Originally Posted by Guigarci View Post
    "Mr. Aochev, tear down this wall!" Ro'n Ad-Ri'Gan, Bard
    Tiefling Sorcerer by Linkele
    Spoiler: Homebrew stuff
    Show
    My Spell, My Weapon, Im a God

My Post Apocalyptic Alternate Timeline setting: Amerhikan Wasteland

My Historical Stuff channel