Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 90 of 491
  1. - Top - End - #61
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Frosty's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2006

    Default Re: Wrath of the Righteous - Worldwound Incursion [IC]

    Code:
    Lunalesca
    HP: 10/10 | AC: 19 | Init: +2 | Fort/Ref/Wil = 4/2/6
    Diplomacy/Bluff +9 | Knowledge Religion/History +6 | Knowledge Planes +8 | Perception +9 | 
    Resources:  Channels 5/5
    Effects:  None 
    The cleric was glad to collapse and sleep after spending hours cleansing the shrine. 6 hours later, she was woken by sounds of activity. She gets up from her bedroll, groggy. With no time to don her armor (which she had removed before sleeping), she straps on her heavy shield, picks up her light mace, and heads to the door. Seeing that it is just a dwarf, she wonders their efforts in consecrating the shrine has already paid off.

    "We're in much the same boat as you. This shrine is very old. Decades. Maybe more. But, this place is a safe place to rest. Hi, my name is Lunalesca, the resident healer. What's your name?"
    NS2...it's time to evolve again.

  2. - Top - End - #62
    Colossus in the Playground
     
    Kish's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2004

    Default Re: Wrath of the Righteous - Worldwound Incursion [IC]

    "I'm Hesper. Pleased to meet you. I can generally sense which way's up, anyway, when we want to move again." She comes into the room with the others and sits down.
    Spoiler
    Show
    "The really unforgivable acts are committed by calm men in beautiful green silk rooms, who deal death wholesale, by the shipload, without lust, or anger, or desire, or any redeeming emotion to excuse them but cold fear of some pretended future. But the crimes they hope to prevent in the future are imaginary. The ones they commit in the present--they are real." --Aral Vorkosigan

    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    This, in a nutshell.
    Yes, exactly.

  3. - Top - End - #63
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Frosty's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2006

    Default Re: Wrath of the Righteous - Worldwound Incursion [IC]

    "Likewise, Hesper. I shall prepare quickly. Just a few prayers, a bite of rations, and to put my armor on..."

    The aasimar doesn't seem very suspicious of this dwarf, and goes about her business. Besides, if this were a demon that can take the entire group on, then there's nothing Luna can do anyways.
    Last edited by Frosty; 2018-07-29 at 05:19 PM.
    NS2...it's time to evolve again.

  4. - Top - End - #64
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    PaladinGuy

    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Finland
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Wrath of the Righteous - Worldwound Incursion [IC]

    The rest of the group has mixed reaction to the new arrival. Aravashinal is suspicious, asking probing questions, initially believing that she might be an agent of fiends. After hearing the explanation, he is fine with the newcomer.
    Horgus is likewise a little suspicious, which is the first point they agree on during the time down here. He doesn't want to bog things down, however. He would rather the focus be on getting up and out.
    Anevia and Emilie simply accept it. They have rested and recovered, full of energy that they are going to need.

    Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    March order for non-player characters: they will hold the rear. Horgus and Emilie walk a few steps behind the main group. Anevia and Aravashinal will Be behind them, and Rung will bring up the rear.

  5. - Top - End - #65
    Colossus in the Playground
     
    Kish's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2004

    Default Re: Wrath of the Righteous - Worldwound Incursion [IC]

    "I can be flexible," Hesper says. "Maybe second in marching order? Who wants to go first?"
    Spoiler
    Show
    "The really unforgivable acts are committed by calm men in beautiful green silk rooms, who deal death wholesale, by the shipload, without lust, or anger, or desire, or any redeeming emotion to excuse them but cold fear of some pretended future. But the crimes they hope to prevent in the future are imaginary. The ones they commit in the present--they are real." --Aral Vorkosigan

    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    This, in a nutshell.
    Yes, exactly.

  6. - Top - End - #66
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    BlueKnightGuy

    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Missouri
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Wrath of the Righteous - Worldwound Incursion [IC]

    Esper detecting no evil would pack up the tea and coffee as soon as everyone had their fill. Once everyone was ready she'd take out her sword and shield and get ready to head out. Assuming everyone was on board she'd set out.

    "Think the little dragon can scout ahead?"

    ~We cannot change how the dice roll, just how we play the game afterwards.~

  7. - Top - End - #67
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Frosty's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2006

    Default Re: Wrath of the Righteous - Worldwound Incursion [IC]

    Code:
    Lunalesca
    HP: 10/10 | AC: 19 | Init: +2 | Fort/Ref/Wil = 4/2/6
    Diplomacy/Bluff +9 | Knowledge Religion/History +6 | Knowledge Planes +8 | Perception +9 | 
    Resources:  Channels 5/5
    Effects:  None 
    Lunalesca is glad that there are relatively little complaints, and that he newcomer is accepted. "The more, the merrier, especially if you can take care of yourself. I'll be in the middle, as to not get in your way when you all go forth to meet the enemy. My purifying flames can be flung up to 30 feet."

    Spoiler: ooc
    Show
    Luna is in the back of the PC group, and directly in front of the NPCs.
    NS2...it's time to evolve again.

  8. - Top - End - #68
    Colossus in the Playground
     
    Kish's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2004

    Default Re: Wrath of the Righteous - Worldwound Incursion [IC]

    "Which god do you pray to, Lunalesca?" Hesper asks.
    Spoiler
    Show
    "The really unforgivable acts are committed by calm men in beautiful green silk rooms, who deal death wholesale, by the shipload, without lust, or anger, or desire, or any redeeming emotion to excuse them but cold fear of some pretended future. But the crimes they hope to prevent in the future are imaginary. The ones they commit in the present--they are real." --Aral Vorkosigan

    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    This, in a nutshell.
    Yes, exactly.

  9. - Top - End - #69
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    NikolaTesla's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Wrath of the Righteous - Worldwound Incursion [IC]

    Ylby gives Esper a haughty look. "Her name is Ylby, and I think that's a good idea, don't you?" he says the last part directly to the pseudo dragon, who stares back at him then with a weird noise that might have been a sigh flaps off to the cave exit, where she waits expectantly.

    "I prefer to fight at close range, but my defensive magic takes a moment to put up so I'd rather stay towards the back, so long as those in the front can fan out a bit if and when we run into trouble."
    Avatar by my little Sis!

  10. - Top - End - #70
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    PaladinGuy

    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Finland
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Wrath of the Righteous - Worldwound Incursion [IC]

    You set off from the shrine. As before, it is mostly an uneventful journey through winding tunnels. You occasionally hit branching points, but taking the ones that are inclined should lead you to the surface. Your going is slowed by Aravashinal and Anevia, who cannot quite keep up even with Hesper's pace. They keep calling out at you whenever you stray out of their sight. There have yet to be any significant natural obstacles. The tunnel is broken up by small chambers here and there, but it takes almost an hour of walking at the slowed pace for you to reach a larger chamber.

    The new chamber is roughly round, larger than what torchlight illuminates from the doorway, but Ylby can just about see the far wall, as well as the continuing path ahead, but there is something odd with the chamber. She can sense that there is something there, but there are no discernible creatures anywhere.

    Spoiler: Chamber
    Show
    The walls are lined up with carvings of men in armour. Each depicts a crusader with an expression of deep sorrow. Lunalesca can determine from the armour which, while hardly depicted in great detail or level of artistry, clearly represents that worn by soldiers of the First Crusade.
    By the time that he arrives there, Aravashinal asks that you describe the place to him, seeing as he can't see it himself. He has some thoughts on the matter if told (by NPC's if not you)


    Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    So how much effort do you want to put into searching the chamber for the vague threat sensed by Ylby? Do you want to have someone guard the far entrance? Do you spread out or group together? Do you tell the NPC's not to come until it's safe?

  11. - Top - End - #71
    Colossus in the Playground
     
    Kish's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2004

    Default Re: Wrath of the Righteous - Worldwound Incursion [IC]

    "Looks like crusader pictures. Down here, though?" Hesper steps into the chamber.

    Spoiler
    Show
    She won't get more than maybe ten feet ahead of the rest of the party, in case something attacks the group from behind, but she has darkvision.
    Perception: (1d20+5)[14]
    Spoiler
    Show
    "The really unforgivable acts are committed by calm men in beautiful green silk rooms, who deal death wholesale, by the shipload, without lust, or anger, or desire, or any redeeming emotion to excuse them but cold fear of some pretended future. But the crimes they hope to prevent in the future are imaginary. The ones they commit in the present--they are real." --Aral Vorkosigan

    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    This, in a nutshell.
    Yes, exactly.

  12. - Top - End - #72
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    NikolaTesla's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Wrath of the Righteous - Worldwound Incursion [IC]

    "Get ready, there's something in here. I'm going to hover at the ceiling. sniff sniff No scent of fresh air yet... bummer."

    "Thanks for the warning." says Kreedic aloud in draconic. He forms a symbol with his free hand and utters a few syllables. A moment later, a dim orange shimmer passes over his body. "Keep your ears open everyone, neither Ylby nor I can see anything dangerous right now, but she has an uncanny ability to pick things out not visible to the un-magically aided eye and she's on edge now.

    Perception (Kreedic, Lowlight Vision): (1d20+3)[14]
    Perception (Ylby, Blindsense 60ft, Darkvision 60ft, Lowlight Vision): (1d20+6)[11]

    Kreedic wanders into the left side of the room, everburning torch in hand. He frowns at the odd carvings. "You know, these guys look somber enough that you'd think they had just been routed in battle, but I don't see any depictions of demons or other enemies." He calls over his shoulder to the NPC's. "Any of you good with history? Carved men in armor that look like they just got denied a good steak dinner?"


    Steak? it was one of the few words of common that Ylby knew, and she was hungry enough that she broadcast it telepathically to everyone.

    Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Ylby has a +15 Fly check and hovering is DC 15 so I won't bother rolling. However, if there's a spot where she can get purchase with her claws she'll just hang from the ceiling rather than continually beating her wings. Kreedic cast Mage Armor, duration 1 hour.
    Last edited by NikolaTesla; 2018-08-01 at 02:46 PM.
    Avatar by my little Sis!

  13. - Top - End - #73
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    PaladinGuy

    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Finland
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Wrath of the Righteous - Worldwound Incursion [IC]

    As Ylby approaches the cave roof, her senses finally pick up the disturbance, as one of the stalactites suddenly detaches from the ceiling. It folds out, what appeared to be mere stone even to a dragon's perception folding into membranous wings, their inside surfaces bearing wicked hooks. Another such creature detaches from the roof, diving against Hesper, unfolding itself moments before impact, wrapping it's hooked tentacles around her arm and squeezing. Ylby is not doing much better, as the creature is larger than she is. A wave of darkness spreads around the room, and the shadows deepen. Luna's halo is suppressed, still visible but shedding no light about itself, but the everburning torch carried by Kreedic blazes brightly, keeping the darkness at bay.

    Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Darkvision works just fine. Any mundane light, as well as magical light that you can call upon personally is suppressed by the darkness.
    (1d20+5)[6] vs Ylby (flat-footed)
    (1d4)[2]Damage
    (1d20+7)[23] grab vs Ylby (flat-footed)
    (1d4+4)[6] Constrict

    (1d20+5)[17] vs Hesper (flat-footed)
    (1d4)[2]Damage
    (1d20+7)[10] grab vs Hesper (flat-footed)
    (1d4+4)[5] Constrict


    PC turn.

  14. - Top - End - #74
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    NikolaTesla's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Wrath of the Righteous - Worldwound Incursion [IC]

    Ylby screeches in alarm, attempting to jab the creature with her tail before tucking her wings and diving for the ground.

    (1d20+6)[16]
    (1d3-2)[1]

    Poison:save Fort DC 14; frequency 1/minute for 10 minutes; effect sleep for 1 minute; cure 1 save.

    "Cave Octopuses? I like surf and turf as much as the next guy but this is ridiculous..."


    He runs over toward Hesper, bringing a red circle of light from his torch as he goes. When he has a clear shot he reaches out his hand and fires out a swirling vortex of multicolored flashing lights onto the bizarre creature.

    Casting Color Spray, DC 14 Will Save

    Spoiler: Color Spray
    Show
    2 HD or less: The creature is unconscious, blinded, and stunned for 2d4 rounds, then blinded and stunned for 1d4 rounds, and then stunned for 1 round. (Only living creatures are knocked unconscious.)

    3 or 4 HD: The creature is blinded and stunned for 1d4 rounds, then stunned for 1 round.

    5 or more HD: The creature is stunned for 1 round.

    Sightless creatures are not affected by color spray.
    Avatar by my little Sis!

  15. - Top - End - #75
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    PaladinGuy

    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Finland
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Wrath of the Righteous - Worldwound Incursion [IC]

    The monster facing Ylby in the air attempts again to catch the small dragon, but it can't quite catch it with its tentacles. It is stung, but appears to shrug it off.

    The one that tried to grab Hesper lets go and flops to the ground after Kreedic's spell

  16. - Top - End - #76
    Colossus in the Playground
     
    Kish's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2004

    Default Re: Wrath of the Righteous - Worldwound Incursion [IC]

    "Gah!" Hesper lurches as the flying creature hits her. She first grabs for her rapier, but when it falls to the cavern floor in response to Kreedic's spell, she grabs her bow instead and shoots at the still-flying octopus.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Attack: (1d20+2)[12] Critical threat check: (1d20+2)[21] Damage: (1d6)[5] Critical damage: (2d6)[9]
    Spoiler
    Show
    "The really unforgivable acts are committed by calm men in beautiful green silk rooms, who deal death wholesale, by the shipload, without lust, or anger, or desire, or any redeeming emotion to excuse them but cold fear of some pretended future. But the crimes they hope to prevent in the future are imaginary. The ones they commit in the present--they are real." --Aral Vorkosigan

    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    This, in a nutshell.
    Yes, exactly.

  17. - Top - End - #77
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Frosty's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2006

    Default Re: Wrath of the Righteous - Worldwound Incursion [IC]

    Code:
    Lunalesca
    HP: 10/10 | AC: 19 | Init: +2 | Fort/Ref/Wil = 4/2/6
    Diplomacy/Bluff +9 | Knowledge Religion/History +6 | Knowledge Planes +8 | Perception +9 | 
    Resources:  Channels 5/5, Fire Bolt 7d7
    Effects:  None 
    In response to Hesper's question, Luna merely gives a vague answer of, "I worship the philosophies of beauty, freedom, and redemption."

    Now, with flying octo-monsters trying to eat the party, the aasimar quickly springs into action, aiming her palm at the enemy fighting with Ylba. "Eat Fire Arrow!"

    Spoiler: ooc
    Show
    Luna uses Fire Bolt (touch atk). Firing into melee gives -4 penalty.
    [roll=Atk]1d20=2[/roll]
    Dmg - (1d6)[4]
    NS2...it's time to evolve again.

  18. - Top - End - #78
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    PaladinGuy

    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Finland
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Wrath of the Righteous - Worldwound Incursion [IC]

    The fight in the air between the monster and Ylby continues, as the people on the floor lend their attacks to support the tiny dragon. The arrow shot by Hesper and the Fire Arrow launched by Lunalesca both miss their target, fortunately also missing Ylby. The rest of your group staggers into the chamber.
    "Aravashinal! There are monsters here. Stay behind me!" Anevia yells at the elf as they reach the entrance. She hands her crutch to the blind elf as she draws her bow and looses an arrow at the tentacled monster close to the ceiling, painted stark red by the magically lit torch of Kreedic. Her arrow grazes the monster but does little damage. Aravashinal fumbles with his staff and Anevia's crutch, trying to remain behind her and unable to tell where the enemies are. He grinds his teeth in frustration, trying to fight the feeling of powerlessness washing over him.
    Horgus stands beside Emilie by the entrance, watching the battle and clutching the hilt of his blade with white knuckles. He has adopted a protective stance beside the burnt and one-armed young woman. She has other ideas. Stepping out from her place behind the wall, speaking in a loud, deliberate voice, whose words you cannot understand. She conjures up a spear and casts it at the monster. The weapon tears into the monster, which staggers a moment, tearing free of the weapon and struggling to remain in the air.

    Spoiler: Damage tracking
    Show
    Monster 1: unconscious, stunned, helpless
    Monster 2: Suffered 13 damage, 15 feet in the air.
    Anevia: 14 arrows left


    Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Waiting for Esper

  19. - Top - End - #79
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    BlueKnightGuy

    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Missouri
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Wrath of the Righteous - Worldwound Incursion [IC]

    Looking up it would seem the party was under attack by something strange, something she had no clue what was. Still it seemed one was brought down and the other was still in the air fighting Yiby. Dropping her weapon and shield Esper would pull out her bow and notch and arrow. Aiming she'd zone in on the monster, doing her best to avoid hitting the little dragon. Letting lose her arrow she'd see if luck was on her side.

    ~We cannot change how the dice roll, just how we play the game afterwards.~

  20. - Top - End - #80
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    PaladinGuy

    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Finland
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Wrath of the Righteous - Worldwound Incursion [IC]

    The last arrow flies past the monster. It tries once more to grasp the nimble pseudodragon but to no avail.
    From beyond in the cave, you hear distorted words. Something is out there.

  21. - Top - End - #81
    Colossus in the Playground
     
    Kish's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2004

    Default Re: Wrath of the Righteous - Worldwound Incursion [IC]

    Hesper fires at the creature once again.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Attack: (1d20+2)[19] Critical threat check: (1d20+2)[13] Damage: (1d6)[3] Critical damage: (2d6)[9]
    Spoiler
    Show
    "The really unforgivable acts are committed by calm men in beautiful green silk rooms, who deal death wholesale, by the shipload, without lust, or anger, or desire, or any redeeming emotion to excuse them but cold fear of some pretended future. But the crimes they hope to prevent in the future are imaginary. The ones they commit in the present--they are real." --Aral Vorkosigan

    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    This, in a nutshell.
    Yes, exactly.

  22. - Top - End - #82
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    BlueKnightGuy

    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Missouri
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Wrath of the Righteous - Worldwound Incursion [IC]

    Hearing noises Esper was in no mood to dilly dally. Putting away her bow and arrow she'd pick back up her shield and weapon. Esper would think back on her training days when in the fields. Howe she always did well in hand to hand combat but her archery skills were less than desirable. Still she was trained, though her current actions didn't prove that.

    Moving up on the one laying on the ground Esper would raise her weapon and perform a coup de grace to end it's suffering. Once finished she'd speak to the party.

    "Everyone form ranks. Sounds like something is coming."

    Esper would make sure to put herself first, forever the shield.

    ~We cannot change how the dice roll, just how we play the game afterwards.~

  23. - Top - End - #83
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Frosty's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2006

    Default Re: Wrath of the Righteous - Worldwound Incursion [IC]

    Code:
    Lunalesca
    HP: 10/10 | AC: 19 | Init: +2 | Fort/Ref/Wil = 4/2/6
    Diplomacy/Bluff +9 | Knowledge Religion/History +6 | Knowledge Planes +8 | Perception +9 | 
    Resources:  Channels 5/5, Fire Bolt 6/7
    Effects:  None 
    Luna takes up a position near the front. "Keep an eye our above us as well, in case there's more of those things. I will shield us from the front."

    Spoiler: ooc
    Show
    Move to the front alongside Esper
    Last edited by Frosty; 2018-08-02 at 06:20 PM.
    NS2...it's time to evolve again.

  24. - Top - End - #84
    Colossus in the Playground
     
    Kish's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2004

    Default Re: Wrath of the Righteous - Worldwound Incursion [IC]

    "I hear someone saying something in Dwarven," Hesper says.
    Spoiler
    Show
    "The really unforgivable acts are committed by calm men in beautiful green silk rooms, who deal death wholesale, by the shipload, without lust, or anger, or desire, or any redeeming emotion to excuse them but cold fear of some pretended future. But the crimes they hope to prevent in the future are imaginary. The ones they commit in the present--they are real." --Aral Vorkosigan

    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    This, in a nutshell.
    Yes, exactly.

  25. - Top - End - #85
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    NikolaTesla's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Wrath of the Righteous - Worldwound Incursion [IC]

    "You think those things taste good?" send Ylby, gliding to the ground behind Kreedic.

    Quote Originally Posted by Esper
    "Everyone form ranks. Sounds like something is coming."
    Ranks can be good or bad, depending on what it is... Kreedic thinks to himself. Though he starts somewhat in rank, falling back to where he was initially inspecting the wall, he starts edging around the edge of the room towards the opening at the other end of it, craning his neck to get a peek at whatever was making the racket. Ylby remains on the ground behind him, slinking along as well. He would try to be stealthy, but his torch probably painted him as a target so he didn't bother.
    Avatar by my little Sis!

  26. - Top - End - #86
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    PaladinGuy

    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Finland
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Wrath of the Righteous - Worldwound Incursion [IC]

    The two monsters lie dead on the floor. There is an expectant silence from the next room, now that the fighting has stopped. Anevia takes her crutch again and makes to move into the room proper, quietly describing it to Aravashinal. Emilie throws out her hand, beckoning the spear she threw earlier. It floats towards her, and she fumbles with it a little awkwardly. Horgus waves away at you to check the next room already.

    Around the corner is a chamber around the same size as the one you are in. On the far side, a dim orange glow suggests a campfire or something similar. There is a faint smell of smoke in the room. "Falaich!" the voice from earlier shouts. Your eyes are drawn to a short, stout figure whose outline shimmers away, leaving an indistinct blur in it's place.

    Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    You can roll Perception to see it more closely.
    You can roll Spellcraft to identify what it was.
    It is your turn.


    Spoiler: Dwarven
    Show
    It means "Conceal".

  27. - Top - End - #87
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    BlueKnightGuy

    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Missouri
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Wrath of the Righteous - Worldwound Incursion [IC]

    "What is that? A tiny giant?...A dwarf? I can't tell because of that darn blur spell. Either way is one friend or foe? Maybe another victim who fell down here with us, or a demon in disguise. Best to air on the caution and not attack until I'm sure."

    Steeling herself Esper would activate her Detect Evil paladin ability while looking in the direction of the blurred creature in order to detect the presence or absence of evil. If she picked up the presence of evil she would make and advancement up onto the dwarf. If she detect the absence of evil she would call out to the party to hold off attack, hoping they'd listen.

    ~We cannot change how the dice roll, just how we play the game afterwards.~

  28. - Top - End - #88
    Colossus in the Playground
     
    Kish's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2004

    Default Re: Wrath of the Righteous - Worldwound Incursion [IC]

    Hesper hesitates at seeing the strange dwarf. "He said 'Conceal'," she says.
    Spoiler
    Show
    "The really unforgivable acts are committed by calm men in beautiful green silk rooms, who deal death wholesale, by the shipload, without lust, or anger, or desire, or any redeeming emotion to excuse them but cold fear of some pretended future. But the crimes they hope to prevent in the future are imaginary. The ones they commit in the present--they are real." --Aral Vorkosigan

    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    This, in a nutshell.
    Yes, exactly.

  29. - Top - End - #89
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Frosty's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2006

    Default Re: Wrath of the Righteous - Worldwound Incursion [IC]

    Code:
    Lunalesca
    HP: 10/10 | AC: 19 | Init: +2 | Fort/Ref/Wil = 4/2/6
    Diplomacy/Bluff +9 | Knowledge Religion/History +6 | Knowledge Planes +8 | Perception +9 | 
    Resources:  Channels 5/5, Fire Bolt 6/7
    Effects:  None 
    Some sort of spellcaster? A friend or foe? It seems wary however.

    The aasimar makes sure to not make any threatening moves. "Greetings! We are lost travelers trying to find our way out, and mean you no harm. Did you by chance also fall into these caverns during the demon attack?" Luna wishes she knew Dwarven, but she never had the chance to learn it.

    Spoiler: ooc
    Show
    Try to start a dialogue.
    NS2...it's time to evolve again.

  30. - Top - End - #90
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    NikolaTesla's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Wrath of the Righteous - Worldwound Incursion [IC]

    Ylby slinks up Kreedic's back, taking up a position on his shoulder. Kreedic couldn't quite make out what the creature was, and though the blurring was fairly obviously magical, he wasn't familiar with the spell. He listens to Luna call out to the creature.

    "Yes please do tell us, and make it quick. Because if it turns out that you are allied with the demons who attacked the city we actually do mean you harm.

    Spoiler: Diplomacy or Intimidate, depending on what GM says:
    Show

    Bonus is same for both skills
    (1d20+3)[15]
    Avatar by my little Sis!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •