New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Win that battle

1. - Top - End - #31

Default Re: Win that battle

Quote Originally Posted by Goblin_Priest View Post
    If anyone's faking it, I'd say Belkar.
    Which is great for Team Hel, since he works for them now.

2. - Top - End - #32
    Troll in the Playground

HalflingPirate

In the Loophole thread Pelee quoted The Giant saying, "Trusting their gods to give them opportunities to die with honor..."

It seems to me that Sigdi may have been concerned that she missed her chance, but had to suck it up and keep living because of her duty to Durkon. This also applies to her family, who were given another chance to get it right.

If ever there was a time to die with honor, it's now, when they can save their whole race by getting in between the OotS and Durkula for a round or two.

3. - Top - End - #33
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Rogar Demonblud View Post
    Which is great for Team Hel, since he works for them now.
    Well assuming he's not dominated forever.

Also, other topic.

Flame Strike. Empowered, that's a max of 22d6, assuming a CL of 15+. So 22-132 damage. I'd expect Roy to have over 132hp...

Sure, he was damaged. How much? Hard to say.

But man the order really had the die stacked against them. Nat 1s on all their saves and max rolls for all the enemies.
    Attention LotR fans
    Spoiler: LotR
    Show
    The scouring of the Shire never happened. That's right. After reading books I, II, and III, I stopped reading when the One Ring was thrown into Mount Doom. The story ends there. Nothing worthwhile happened afterwards. Middle-Earth was saved.

4. - Top - End - #34
    Halfling in the Playground

BlackDragon

All I really want is for Pocho vamp to mention how lucky they got with the dominantions. As V vs Z showed, allies, even merc ones, resist shooting their fellows.

They went on quite the streak of good rolls there, despite the Orders usual ineptitude.

Though I won’t dismiss Hilyga thinking less of the order than that Kolbold did Z, which neatly solves any lingering alignment debate.

edit: As for actual things to do differently, it's hard to tell with the initiative order. If all 5 vamps were clumped in the queue, then Hilyga should've retapped herself with the wand, and Belker should've activated his clasp. Hayley, at the least, should've just ran, Domination gaze is only 30 feet, I think, and a Rogue against Vampires isn't super useful anyways. Elan should've just closed his eyes and played his song.
    Last edited by Teioh; 2018-07-21 at 01:22 AM.