New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 2 of 50 FirstFirst 12345678910111227 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Seaside 4: Where Every Week Is Shark Week

The Sea of Storms - Great Hurricane:

It appeared seemingly overnight; a vicious, permanent hurricane located off the western coast, at the heart of the infamous sea of storms. Its arrival, sudden as it was, was heralded by a single flash of bright green light, a crackling beam which reached up into the heavens, piercing the sky. The thing manifested soon after, nearly a thousand miles long, its enormous presence causing the sky to blacken, turning dark and vengeful. Lightning began to flash soon after, streaking across the black, storm-wrought sky above, illuminating the rotten wooden masts of countless ships below, the creaking wooden pillars reaching towards the sky like the claws of some long-forgotten titan, splintered and worn. The gulls were tossed like paper as the storm began to rage, flashes of white in the grey, tumbling as they struggled against the gale. Beneath them the sea rose as great mountains, anger in the form of water, turbulent and unforgiving. The accompanying roaring of thunder and unfathomably violent wind reverberated across the region, reducing some of the largest wrecks into little more than wooden slivers, displacing countless creatures and wrecks.

However, the sea creatures of the region were not the only victims of the seemingly otherwordly hurricane, for the storm has continued to rage for several days, only ever seeming to expand, threatening to eventually consume all things unfortunate enough to exist in its wake. Periodically, the calamitous spiral tempest has spawned smaller storms, most of which have traveled up and down the coast, bringing torrential rain and hurricane-speed winds to outlying regions, tearing apart coastal villages and ravaging the landscape. These rogue storms have produced enormous waves, the likes of which have never been seen so far inland, which batter and pummel against the white cliffs, occasionally causing large chunks of land to separate and plummet into the depths below, creating whole beaches of debris.

2. - Top - End - #32
    Titan in the Playground

[BEACH PARTY - Shore]

Calm Reed watches Anchor work with some bewilderment and awe. What sorcery is this, to create clothing out of thin air so quickly?

"Thank you," she says as she bows slightly and walks off towards the water. She steps into the waves without hesitation and as the sea spray hits her, the armor she's wearing seems to melt into it, vanishing as if it was never there. Once that's done, the monk goes somewhere secluded to change into the swimsuit.
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.
    Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? See our Discord server.

3. - Top - End - #33
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Artemis97 View Post
    [Beach Party - Sam and Aly]

"I'll try not to, besides, my horns aren't so big." Aly reassures him, before taking a sip from the swizzle straw in her daiquiri.
    [Beach Party- Sam and Aly]

Sam double-shrugs.
    "Well, then we got no problem. You give it a shot when you're ready. Just uh, just don't land on anybody else."
    Yeah, it would likely be a problem if Aly got a horn in the host's eye and got them both kicked out.
    Spako Highclaws by Ceika.

[Sorry Boss, but as always, I get the last word.]

4. - Top - End - #34
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Recaiden View Post
    [Beach Party - Shore]

Anchor nods. "You should! I mean, if you want to stay awhile and enjoy the party, if you want to. I could even whip you up a suitable outfit if you wanted to swim or-"
    "Oh, I never even told you my name, did I? I'm Anchor. And, uh, good luck, Faudre."
    Finding a way home is rarely easy. People have tried their whole screen-times without making it.

Beach Party - Sand Castles

"Thanks. My name is 'Honeysuckle'. As I mentioned, I work in a bakery, and I also have a shift at the New Hodgepodge Power Plant, and that's because anything I look at gets incinerated, or completely disintegrated if I focus. I'm basically blind, of course, but I have a sort of second sight that helps me get around." And that's what the blindfold is for. Don't want any accidents.
    Honeysuckle stretches her arms and flicks her tails (trying to shake out flecks of sand) before starting to pile up sand into the central tower of the castle.
    "It's important to have a sense of humor about things because, they're just-just so sad, a lot of the time."
    "And I used to be sad and worried all the time, on account of, well, lots of things in my past. But since the eclipse I don't feel so afraid."

"How about you?"

"Oh eh.. I'm Sorry." Mia replies not really sure if she should or not since well Mia isn't sure if that is true.

"I'm Mia Mechanicus. High Priestress of Deus mechanicus the god of machines." she says. "It is a busy job. mostly dealing with Repairing or inventing of new machines. There is also a lot of meetings with the people about their problems and requests to DM. Sometimes I'm happy none here seems to be religious, but as a High Priestress it also makes me sad."
    Grammer is my declared deadly enemy!

Let's PLay's in German Take a Look at Bravely Default.

Nexus Characters: LINK

5. - Top - End - #35
    Halfling in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Murkus View Post
    [Beach Party - Bar]

"I thought karaoke was supposed to have a big, electric screen you could read words off of. We can just sing some silly they put up there, right?" Vivi suggests. "Maybe our audience should pick!" She almost starts giggling again at the very thought.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcaller View Post

[The Crystal Apex]

Jaccalish grunts and have to take a moment to get their bearings, which is when the eyes of the paintings suddenly all lit up in red. Then there is that voice in Damon's head again which is more of a laughter now, drowning out everything else for a moment.

We are the same. You are one of my many pilgrims, drawn here to the altar of hate and vengeance. So what does your instinct tell you Damon? To kill every demon? Such wishes is not beyond me.
    [Beach Party - Bar]

Vivi's explanation gets a blank stare from Lucy. She has no idea what "electric" is. She's kind of taken a lot of this stuff in her stride, but she might not actually be taking in any of the details on the way. Nod and smile and hope no one asks you about things you haven't heard about yet. "That you read words off- oh! Like a book or something? I gueeeess that could work. But I'll admit I'm a little disappointed I have to be up there with you, instead of watching you perform."

[The Crystal Apex]

Like something straight out of an episode of scooby doo.

Okay, maybe it's a little more terrifying than that, but it's still got a bit of a kooky house of horrors feel to it.

"Pesssst. Your wordss mean nothing." Damon would growl if he wasn't forced to hiss constantly, his hand reaching out to send a torrent of black fire blasting towards the paintings. "My insstinctss tell me to run. My rage tellsss me to kill the one demon here that actually mattersss."
    Before you criticise someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticise them, you'll be a mile away and you'll have their shoes.

6. - Top - End - #36
    Orc in the Playground

Beach Party- Jack & Kray

"That's OK. I just thought it'd be a nicer date than one of the pubs." Jack's kind of exhausted that subject, so she's silent for now.
    Terrowin Avatar by HappyTurtle. Much thanks!

7. - Top - End - #37
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by LordDeathkeeper View Post
    [Beach Party- Sam and Aly]

Sam double-shrugs.
    "Well, then we got no problem. You give it a shot when you're ready. Just uh, just don't land on anybody else."
    Yeah, it would likely be a problem if Aly got a horn in the host's eye and got them both kicked out.

"Once I finish my drink, we can go down the beach a ways, away from people, and give it a try?" Aly suggests.
    ~Amor Vincit Omnia~
    I have a Youtube Channel
    I write and draw occasionally: Have a look.

8. - Top - End - #38

NinjaGuy

[Beach Party - Bar]

Electra claps when Sam finishes singing. The music isn't really her cup of tea, but he sung the song well, and that's all that really counts. She grins at Fayyaad's request.

"Oh, lively I can definitely do," she assures him, before looking to Cass, "But is there something specific you'd like to hear?"
    Why is it Plan A is always, "Get 'Em!" and Plan B is, "Cause as much collateral damage as possible"?

9. - Top - End - #39
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcaller View Post
    Beach Party - Bar with Dena

"Sorry Mags, it would seem I forgot my mysterious stranger hood back home and this ain't a tavern." To be fair, she actually had one of those. All gorgons were required to at least owe one. "MERC has its own reputation to uphold and unlike other mercenary companies that have sprung up recently, we don't screw people over with phony deals or demolish ghettos to the ground. We will of course have to decide what kind of law we want to sponsor of course, so if you have any ideas of what would work best with you, give me a clue, 'kay? But otherwise, it would seem we have a deal."
    "Alright. I don't have any suggestions or ideas right now, I just don't want to do anything too morally sketchy is all. Once you guys have figured out exactly what you want to do, just contact me by-" Magtok pauses, patting his pockets a few times. Oh crap, we never bothered to pick up a phone, did we? Of all the things to not loot from that abandoned MagMart, jeez...I mean come on, Magtok. You must've known you'd make allies and business deals sooner or later, right? You must've known they'd need a way to contact you that doesn't involve hiking to Mt. Enn and seeing what a dump the MagCave has become. How did you screw this all up?

"Crap, left my phone at home. Just send a courier to the MagCave, and tell them to watch out for wolves. The forest around the cave has grown back and gotten a little wild, so don't send anyone you're not afraid to lose in a tragic wilderness accident." The worst of it is the stuff that's inside the MagCave. We probably shouldn't mention that we've completely lost control over our own home, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by RabbitHoleLost View Post
    Magtok's the best
    "You probably found 'How to Survive a Robot Uprising' in the humor section. Let's just hope that is where it belongs."
    -Daniel H. Wilson
    Unhooded Magtok avvie by urodivoi

10. - Top - End - #40
    Ogre in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Nova_Eclipse View Post
    [Beach Party - Bar]

Electra claps when Sam finishes singing. The music isn't really her cup of tea, but he sung the song well, and that's all that really counts. She grins at Fayyaad's request.

"Oh, lively I can definitely do," she assures him, before looking to Cass, "But is there something specific you'd like to hear?"
    Quote Originally Posted by Nova_Eclipse View Post
    [Beach Party - Bar]

Electra's smile lights up, even as she notes Cass's sudden hesitation.

"I can go first, if you'd like. I like to sing, after all." She winks at Fayyaad. Considering the first time they met, she gave him and Dena a little mini-concert, he's probably all -too aware of this. She glances around, looking for the karaoke machine. "Any requests?"
    Quote Originally Posted by Morty View Post
    [Beach Party - Bar]

Fayyaad looks up at the stage when Sam sings. Isn't that the fellow he once helped pick out clothes? He sings pretty well and looks like he could use a confidence boost. Fayyaad claps and cheers on him before he leaves, then turns back to Electra and Cassandra.

"Something more lively seems appropriate for a beach party. Last time we heard you sing it was at the Halloween celebration."
    [Beach Party - Shore]

"Sorcerers tend to be solitary, outside the school of Heptagram, where I'm from," Calm Reed says. "But this place is clearly not like home." She looks back towards the party. "Thank you for all your help. Perhaps I should go mingle at this celebration, but I'm hardly dressed for the occassion."

[Beach Party - Swimming]

"Oh, yes. Anika's in Vigil too," Wenomir says, then nods. "Have fun exploring, then."

[Shadevale]

Thariza remains silent throughout the explanation, then nods.

"I guess that makes sense."

[Beach Party - Swimming]

Kal nods. An underwater wreck, huh? Sounds interesting, though being a noted airbreather, this doesn't seem like an adventure he can participate in. "Have fun."

[Beach Party - Bar]

Unfortunately, Cass' isn't able to appreciate Sam's singing on account of being slightly more focused on... someone else.
    "Uh... no? I'm sure you'll choose something fine. Great."
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok
    She’s graduated from child soldier to unstable teen sorceress, way to go.

11. - Top - End - #41

Quote Originally Posted by Reinholdt View Post
    [Beachside - Beach wit' Tina]

"Talking nostalgic isn't sexy?" Reinholdt's hand dramatically grips his chest where theoretically his heart is supposed to be. "If we're talking about me again, I don't know what else I can offer. I'm supposed to be the wizened, old, retired adventurer after all." Doesn't look old. Sure doesn't act wizened. Barely even retired. His whole life is a lie. "Nowhere near as interesting as a musician. What part did you play? I've been practicing the violin for a few years now. I don't think I'm great but I don't suck completely anymore at least." Requisitioning a magical violin will encourage you to learn how to actually use it.

"Anyways, I guarantee you none of those explanations are actually the correct full truth. People talk like they know things even when they've never studied the subject and just use word of mouth." Like Rein's doing now! "Good to find some place you love though. What did you like more? The people or the places?"
    "Wow, yeah, how boring," Fettina scoffs when Rein describes himself with all those nice adjectives. "I played the piano, and sometimes I sang. Maybe I can play for you if you play for me sometime, too." She peers at him over the top of her sunglasses and purses her lips around the straw of her mojito.

"And I love the people, of course!" Tina grins broadly, white teeth gleaming. "The people make the place! And you never run out of interesting people. I mean, that's anywhere, but I even just mean purely aesthetically. I'm a very visual person, you know." She gives him something of a significant look.

Quote Originally Posted by Gnrlshrimp View Post
    [Beach Party - Bar]

Vivi's explanation gets a blank stare from Lucy. She has no idea what "electric" is. She's kind of taken a lot of this stuff in her stride, but she might not actually be taking in any of the details on the way. Nod and smile and hope no one asks you about things you haven't heard about yet. "That you read words off- oh! Like a book or something? I gueeeess that could work. But I'll admit I'm a little disappointed I have to be up there with you, instead of watching you perform."
    Vivi doesn't seem too judgemental about Lucy's apparent ignorance of modern technology. She's only sort of savvy herself! "Well, what if I promise you'll get to watch me perform later, instead? Would that help you be less disappointed?" Vivi asks with a wink.
    My avatar was done by Gullara. Thanks again!

"If you meet a spirit walking,
    Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

-Things Our Mothers Tell Us

Nexus Characters

12. - Top - End - #42

NinjaGuy

[Beach Party - Bar]

Electra gives Cass a mysterious smile and finishes the last of her drink.

"Well, then. I'll see if they have anything interesting to sing."

She saunters up to the machine and looks through the selections for a few moments, before finding something she thinks might be appropriate. She takes up the microphone and surveys the crowd before the music starts, spotting Tina at the bar. Oh dear, this might be very interesting indeed. The music starts with a couple of guitar flourishes before starting to pick up, and she gives a quiet vocal flourish just as the original singer did as the music picks up. She taps her foot in time with the beat, nodding her head as well, getting in time with the music, before starting the first verse, her gaze not on the screen, but on the crowd, belting out the lyrics in her clear mezzo soprano. As the song goes on, her whole body gets into it, and she starts moving around, working the stage just a bit, swaying her hips every so often to the beat. She's not trying to overdo it, but she's definitely enjoying herself.
    Why is it Plan A is always, "Get 'Em!" and Plan B is, "Cause as much collateral damage as possible"?

13. - Top - End - #43
    Barbarian in the Playground

Beach Party - Shore

Faudre is about to thank Anchor, before she's taken in by her weaving clothes out of the strangest of materials. She was no stranger to magic, sure, but this was stranger than any magic she'd seen. She gingerly takes the sundress and hat, then nods to Anchor. "My thanks, Anchor." She gives her a respectful nod, before withdrawing to change out of her armor.

14. - Top - End - #44
    Titan in the Playground

[Beach Party - Bar]

Fayyaad watches and listens to the performance with a grin. Electra does know how to put on a show, even on a short notice. He leans towards Cassandra a little.

"Impressive, isn't it?"
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.

15. - Top - End - #45

[Beach Party - Bar]

Vivi's wink is answered with a toothy grin as Lucy nods and finishes what remains of their shared drink. "Worry not, Vivi, you don't need to provide that much encouragement, though I'll certainly take you up on that offer." She turns to watch as Electra finishes her performance, "Seems we might have to join the queue. I'm, um, not really used to singing a song on the fly like this, but I'll have to do a good job, won't I? Can't go letting you down in a duet, can I?" She slides a hand down to give Vivi a light pat on her lower back for emphasis.
    Before you criticise someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticise them, you'll be a mile away and you'll have their shoes.

16. - Top - End - #46
    Ogre in the Playground

[Beach Party - Bar]

"Uh... yeah."

Hold on there Fayyaad, give Cass a few moments to collect that wit of hers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok
    She’s graduated from child soldier to unstable teen sorceress, way to go.

17. - Top - End - #47

[The Crystal Apex]

((Need some time to ponder, will post here tomorrow.))

[Beach Party - Swimming]

"Yep! I'm technically a member of VIGIL. But whatever, if you guys aren't coming, shall we get diving? I'm itching for some discovering before I can lazy about in the sun." Anika replies, already starting to swim outwards.

Beach Party - Bar with Dena

Dena reaches into the picknick basket and produces another of her business cards which she gently presses into Magtok's hand. "Why don't you take one of these and call me once you get your phone? Or are you gonna make me go dungeon spelunking in your cave? Since I'm not losing anyone in it. Public perception, remember?" Losing coworkers to cyberwolves did horrible things to morale, unless people really hated those guys of course.

18. - Top - End - #48
    Titan in the Playground

[Beach Party - Bar]

"Electra is a striking woman in general, with her looks, voice and demeanour," Fayyaad continues. "I think you'll enjoy getting to know her better."

19. - Top - End - #49
    Ogre in the Playground

[Beach Party - Swimming]

"Technically? What does technically me- Hey, get back here!" Ilpholin gives Kal and Wenomir a wave goodbye, puts her diving mask back on, and swims after Anika. She needs to stay close enough so she can grab a shark tail when she turns into one again.

[Beach Party - Tanning wit' Tina]

Reinholdt holds out his hands and shrugs a little. "Sure, I'll be happy to play for you. But you won't be impressed. Maybe it'll motivate me to get good at though. Find a mentor. Ask around for some tips. Raril's a bard, maybe he can point me in the right direction." There's no shortcut to success better than years of practice and experience. At least none that Rein's found yet. He'll keep looking though.

"Well now," Rein's lips curl upwards into a smirk, though his eyes glance away a blush fills his cheeks. "I'm happy to be a part of the aesthetic that convinces this place is special with its... Gah. I knew where that sentence was going when I started it." It's a bit of a mess now though. Better shift gears a little. "Eh-hem. As a connoisseur of the visual, what do you look for? The variety, the abs, or something else entirely? Maybe, just maybe, I think you might have something for esoteric pink eyes." They do fall under the exotic and unique.

"Which reminds me. You're a bit less neon than I recall. Did you decide that look wasn't for you anymore?" Maybe he's misremembering though. There was a lot of booze involved then too. Too much alcohol can make everything more neon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

20. - Top - End - #50
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Earl of Purple View Post
    Beach Party- Jack & Kray

"That's OK. I just thought it'd be a nicer date than one of the pubs." Jack's kind of exhausted that subject, so she's silent for now.
    Beach Party- Jack & Kray

Kray walks for a bit before looking self-conscious.
    ”Do you...really think I look good in this little thing? Or were you just saying it?” she asks Jack quietly.

"Once I finish my drink, we can go down the beach a ways, away from people, and give it a try?" Aly suggests.
    Beach Party- Aly and Sam

Sam double-shrugs.
    ”Yeah, that’s fine, Aly. Take your time.” he says, sipping his soda.
    Sam claps for Electra when she sings. It’s only fair. Hopefully her obviously better performance will make people forget about his little incident.

21. - Top - End - #51
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Zefir View Post
    "Oh eh.. I'm Sorry." Mia replies not really sure if she should or not since well Mia isn't sure if that is true.

"I'm Mia Mechanicus. High Priestess of Deus Mechanicus, the god of machines." she says. "It is a busy job. mostly dealing with Repairing or inventing of new machines. There is also a lot of meetings with the people about their problems and requests to DM. Sometimes I'm happy none here seems to be religious, but as a High Priestess it also makes me sad."
    "You're a nice person, aren't you? Yeah, you are." Honeysuckle gives her a smile. "Well, you can't just be sad about it! You have to go out and recruit them, tell people about Deus Mechanicus. I'm not very religious myself. A goddess saved my life once, so I say thanks for that, but just living life is hard enough without adding deities to it."

[BEACH PARTY - Shore]
    Calm Reed watches Anchor work with some bewilderment and awe. What sorcery is this, to create clothing out of thin air so quickly?

"Thank you," she says as she bows slightly and walks off towards the water. She steps into the waves without hesitation and as the sea spray hits her, the armor she's wearing seems to melt into it, vanishing as if it was never there. Once that's done, the monk goes somewhere secluded to change into the swimsuit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devixer View Post
    Faudre is about to thank Anchor, before she's taken in by her weaving clothes out of the strangest of materials. She was no stranger to magic, sure, but this was stranger than any magic she'd seen. She gingerly takes the sundress and hat, then nods to Anchor. "My thanks, Anchor." She gives her a respectful nod, before withdrawing to change out of her armor.
    "Enjoy, you two."
    Woah, how did she do that, make her armor just disappear? Must be convenient.
    But now that the monk is settled, Anchor wanders off to-

Beach Party
    Quote Originally Posted by Felandria View Post
    A content post snuggle Felandria returns to the party and obtains another beverage.

She looks around to make a new friend or possibly reconnect with an old one.
    Get a drink of her own, and wave briefly at the giant woman and all the other interesting people here.
    It's not that she was waiting for someone to leave the bar area before coming over, it's just that the timing worked out this way. >.>
    Last edited by Recaiden; 2018-07-30 at 09:21 AM.
    ~Inner Circle~
    Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox View Post
    He takes normality and reason and turns them UP TO 11!
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    Recaiden, stop using your mastery of the English language to confuse the issue.
    Echidna by Serpentine

22. - Top - End - #52
    Troll in the Playground

Sea of Storms - Hurricane

Someone is foolish enough to brave such an insane storm. A small, high-tech hover skiff sails above the waves. Its lone passenger steers the ship with one hand, while his other holds an ancient iron astrolabe traced with glowing silver patterns. Currently, the patterns flicker and shift rapidly. The sailor cries out into the storm, despite no one being there to hear him. "It must be around here somewhere! Maybe the storm is causing elemental interference, or perhaps the quintessence wasn't as pure as I thought. Come on, work!" He shakes the astrolabe to no effect. "No use. I need to find somewhere to land."
    Awesome avatar (Kothar, paladin of Tlacua) by Linkele!

Quote Originally Posted by William Shakespeare, King Lear, IV.i.46
    'Tis the time's plague, when madmen lead the blind.
    My Nexus characters

23. - Top - End - #53
    Orc in the Playground

Jack and Kray

"I did. The colours suit you, and it shows off your stomach and muscles." Breasts, too, but skintight costumes do that too. And as a former male, Jack thinks Kray might be a little less happy with those. "If you got a date like that, why'd you think you don't look as good?" Jack's own frame is lithe, not muscular, because muscles are heavy and she spends a lot of time flying and using quite a lot of energy. I'm not entirely sure how that works, but shapeshifters are weird.

24. - Top - End - #54
    Ogre in the Playground

Jack and Kray

Since she is a former male, Kray might sputter at being complimented specifically on her feminine traits, but would probably benefit from hearing it.
    ”Well I don’t know, it’s just...” she doesn’t have any reason to think Asterios doesn’t just treat everyone that way. What if he wasn’t serious, or is just a flirt?
    Kray trails off, unable to say that out loud.
    Last edited by Deathkeeper; 2018-07-30 at 03:06 PM.

25. - Top - End - #55
    Orc in the Playground

Jack & Kray

"I've not met a minotaur before, but if they all have physiques as nice as yours, I wouldn't mind meeting some more. I'm not picky, I'm happy looking at boys or girls, but I like looking at you. If, um, you know what I mean." Jack blushes slightly and looks away. Hopefully that helps Kray a little.

26. - Top - End - #56
    Ogre in the Playground

Jack and Kray

Kray smiles, and puts her hands on Jack’s shoulders.
    ”You’re a sweet girl, Jack. If you want to look you’d probably be better off looking at my nephew, though.” I didn’t quite catch Jack’s visual age, but Kray is well into her thirties, even if Rassa looks a few years younger. Kray at least thinks Jack is too young for her. Though Jack’s probably too old for Koshal as well.

27. - Top - End - #57
    Orc in the Playground

Jack & Kray

Jack looks like she's maybe early twenties, maybe late teens. She's quite hard to pin down age-wise, which also plays into her usual androgynous appearance. She isn't human, though she looks like one, so she probably ages differently.

"I, um. Will keep that in mind." Jack's a little embarrassed about it all, because this isn't something she's done before. To be fair, though, it's hard to tell how old a minotaur is by looking if you've not met one before.

28. - Top - End - #58

NinjaGuy

[Beach Party - Bar]

Electra throws her head back with the final few refrains, and lets the last note ring out for a moment, before swooping into a quick bow, replacing the mic on the stand, and heads back for her little group at the bar, a pleased smile on her face.

"How was that? Lively enough for you, Fayyaad?" She asks, more than a hint of mischief in her voice. "Or do I need to get a bit more rowdy the next time?"

29. - Top - End - #59
    Ogre in the Playground

Aly also claps for Electra when she finishes her song. "She's pretty good!" She comments. The 3/4 dragon give Felandria a nod when she approaches the bar. Friendly, but under no obligation to talk.
    ~Amor Vincit Omnia~
    I have a Youtube Channel
    I write and draw occasionally: Have a look.

30. - Top - End - #60
    Orc in the Playground

Aly also claps for Electra when she finishes her song. "She's pretty good!" She comments. The 3/4 dragon give Felandria a nod when she approaches the bar. Friendly, but under no obligation to talk.
    Felandria nods back.

Hi!

Pony Felandria by Dirtytabs, OOTS Avvie by Purple Eagle, Doll by Recaiden
    FelandriaDeadra Blackfyre