New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 2 of 50 FirstFirst 12345678910111227 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Barbarian in the Playground

BardGuy

Default Re: Final Fantasy Record Keeper X-2: Gems, Mithril, Salt - In Position!

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin the Tuna View Post
    It's on imgur, which I thought was a pretty reliable go-to? Feh.
    They are blocking a lot of places, including here apparently:
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...-from-the-site

I got Lenna's new shiny and Bartz's LMR. Twice.

I have zero stuff for Kelger, who would help a lot. B2 of this event is lacking his USB unfortunately.
    Retaliate can handle Critical, but it's still slot specific. Dorgann's more limited there too.
    There's always Invincible Galuf but that would be potentially losing out on something else.

2. - Top - End - #32
    Firbolg in the Playground

Got Cthuluhain down in 22 seconds. Yay.
    My one and only handbook: My Totemist Handbook
    My one and only homebrew: Book of Flux
    Spoiler
    Show
    A comment on tiers, by Prime32
    Quote Originally Posted by KillianHawkeye View Post
    As a DM, I deal with character death by cheering and giving a fist pump, or maybe a V-for-victory sign. I would also pat myself on the back, but I can't really reach around like that.
      /l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ヽ
     じしf_, )ノ

3. - Top - End - #33

Man. I wanna make Northern Cross but it’s just so janky.
    Spoiler
    Show
    As a DM, I deal with character death by cheering and giving a fist pump, or maybe a V-for-victory sign. I would also pat myself on the back, but I can't really reach around like that.
      /l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ヽ
     じしf_, )ノ

4. - Top - End - #34
    Bugbear in the Playground

Whoo, free mythril!

That gave me enough for a pull on FF5-1, praying for something non-Bartz or for his ASB. Verdict is... nah. 1/11, Bartz USB2.

That'll make him totally absurd with entrust support, but yeesh it would've been nice to upgrade Lenna or something. I might be able to eke out 60-70% on Giga-Gilgamesh, but we'll see.

Oh, and Danzibr, definitely do not go with Northern Cross. I want to like it, but the statuses 100% do not matter. Dervish works as a nonelemental DPS option, and a lightning/wind version of Quick Hit also arrives in a couple months.
    Last edited by Merlin the Tuna; 2018-08-01 at 09:28 AM.

5. - Top - End - #35

Not a bad pull! I wanted it.

And yeah... poor Northern Cross, all high end bosses being immune to stop and interrupt.

Edit: finishing up those jump start battles. Good fun there. And ahh those sweet sweet motes.

In other news, I have loads of orbs and crystals, not sure what to hone.
    Last edited by danzibr; 2018-08-01 at 06:18 PM.

6. - Top - End - #36
    Troll in the Playground

First: hey, look! 50 free Mythril during the next 10 days! Wonder why...

Second: been doing very little in the game - mostly, the three battles to get the free Daily Mission Mythril. Mostly on hoarding mode, particularly since the last pull was so disastrous. Seemingly after the Realms on Parade (aka the Happy Gacha), my luck was drained once more.

Did one pull on the VI Banner for the Crystal Tower (i.e. the one you shouldn't pull because it's a trap), because...well, it's a chance for Terra's ASB and BSB2! Or anything else for Celes. Or...hey, even Relm USB! Instead...

1/11, no Disco, but no dupe (this seems to be the trend)
    • Setzer's Death Tarot! Well, now he's pretty close to Quina in terms of what he can do - Full Break + AoE Reverse Wall, with both having chances for double the amount of hits. That said...erm, it's an SSB, and I already had something along the lines with Prismatic Flash, so...yeah...

Next pull is on the Boys' Banner, depending on the selection (because, of course it'll change!). Between the current V event (finished the main except for the Cid Mission against Halicarnassus, haven't done the MP or Revenge Event), the next X event(s) and the current Mythril rush, I should have somewhere along the lines of 130 Mythril by next Thursday or so.

Third: speaking of Jump Starts...spent the day consuming Stamina on Jump Starts. Finished all of I, II and III (the NES era Jump Starts) with little difficulty. Chaos got beaten by a modified Team Dark (Garland, Kuja and Seymour, plus Rosa as healer and Echo as de/buffer), the Light Emperor got utterly massacred by a modified Team Fire (Terra, Locke and Balthier, plus Gordon as debuffer and Rosa as healer - and with this fight, Rosa finally mastered her USB), and the Guardian got dealt by Team III, except I blew it and couldn't master it because Arc went a bit trigger happy with his De'Dia spell, which provoked the counter...that, and took too much damage from having four out of five people Confused at once. That I could pull it off pretty much blindly nonetheless was a win. Not sure if I'll try it again, because those Vit motes are tasty.

With that, Arc is fully dived (hence, becoming THE offensive WHM caster, and probably the WHM against Liquid Flame and Shadow Dragon), and Beatrix starts her dive. Need more Spirit Motes, though, because that's my bottleneck - pretty much every character I want to dive has that little requirement.
    Retooler of D&D 3.5 (and 5e/Next) content. See here for more.
    Now with a comprehensive guide for 3.5 Paladin players porting to Pathfinder. Also available for 5th Edition
    On Lawful Good:
    Quote Originally Posted by firebrandtoluc View Post
    My friend is currently playing a paladin. It's way outside his normal zone. I told him to try to channel Santa Claus, Mr. Rogers, and Kermit the Frog. Until someone refuses to try to get off the naughty list. Then become Optimus Prime.
    T.G. Oskar profile by Specter.

7. - Top - End - #37

Wow. I tried Tiamat. That was utterly brutal.

My ice team is really solid now. Got some good gear. Snow Chain, fully dived Squall with BSB2. Did maybe 20%.

Edit: what’s with all these fire banners?
    Last edited by danzibr; 2018-08-02 at 08:53 PM.

8. - Top - End - #38

BardGuy

Quote Originally Posted by T.G. Oskar View Post
    First: hey, look! 50 free Mythril during the next 10 days! Wonder why...
    Dr. Mog's Red Hot Summer Lovin' (it was part of a Valentine's Day event for JP. Although that's another half price and select banner we're missing, if mostly old stuff.)

X is tempting but at an iffy time and I seem to have better luck on banners that have stuff from X on there vs. actual X banners.

Zodiark on the other hand *is* coming with XII and is generally regarded as the toughest of the new wave. Similar "I have this, but from fest" problem.
    Last edited by darkdragoon; 2018-08-02 at 09:24 PM.

9. - Top - End - #39

RedWizardGuy

Got the mythril for a 11 pull - on FF X, because it's a favorite and there was only a single dupe for me (Auron's Warblade).

2/11 - Yuna's LMR and Jecht's BSB2. Yay, Yuna with USB Medica and Dual cast WM , now we are cooking with serious fuel. That's actually the thing I was more interested, so nice when a plan works.

Jecht BSB is amazing as utility... but his fast DPS only takes you so far. Party 30% HP bubble looks so darn good. But his dives are, carppy. Balls. Without En Fire relic, it will just be something to use on X events.

Actually, I have considered full diving Amarant, having his BSB, because of his Legend Dives: extra fire damage, trance buffs and high chance of monk abilities doing party healing of 1500 HP looks darn useful. Works well with his BSB: Imperil Fire and Extra Damage on Critical Hits (if you have Eiko's Prayer of the Lost, it's roughly equivalent to En Fire).

In comparison, Galuf has both a Dual cast Monk RLM and some healing on his BSB commands, so he already is excelent on Monk utility. This leaves Sabin (who has a SSB with damage +physical Blink, a SSB with party 40%Heal + esuna +100% def, and a Fire OSB) as the other candidate for Monk dive, and his dive is mostly for DPS - LMs for moar fire damage and dual cast fire stuff.

My usual cut off is 4 dupes to avoid a banner, but I think I already got my share here. Nothing else for Jecht would really make me happy with him, Yuna don't needs the healer BSB, Rikku's stuff will be around, leaving just Auron's relics, and to be honest it would just be nice to have his En Fire RLM, but I can live without it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mewtarthio View Post
    Now you have me picturing someone using a Pretentious Fantasy Sword of Destiny for mundane tasks.

"It is called Chirodin, Blade of Eternity! It was forged in the heart of the sun by the god Dathir, using the moon as a hammer and the corpse of Turtaris, Mother of All Dragons, as an anvil. No physical barrier can divert its blow, for it always goes exactly where its wielder wills it. So, as you can imagine, it cuts simply amazing flank steaks!"

10. - Top - End - #40

Not bad, not bad.

Got my liquid flame down to 22.9! Like half of what it was. Going to go around the loop, in a few weeks should have a reasonable (not perfect, but it’ll get the job done) for every element. Got 4 Mom Bombs in a row >.>

Edit: 21.42 and a Liquid Flame. Darn lack of salamanders

Edit edit: 20.23 and another Mom Bomb
    Last edited by danzibr; 2018-08-04 at 02:36 PM.

11. - Top - End - #41
    Titan in the Playground

So, those Water dungeons (and banner) are up.

First bunch were pretty straightforward, and I basically crushed them with my Liquid Flame team.

Sandworm was a pain. I realized my problem, swapped out one DPS for SUP, and it was relatively easy.

The King Bomb, though? Yeah, that's ten pounds of nope in a five pound bag. My Water DPS is primarily BSB-based. While that gives me longevity, not all of it involves En-Water or Imperil, which leaves my DPS somewhat wanting at this level. I couldn't keep up with the DPS in terms of my healing, and couldn't dish out sufficiently to drag the boss down before his minions respawned. Fight is tough.
    My headache medicine has a little "Ex" inscribed on the pill. It's not a brand name; it's an indicator that it works inside an Anti-Magic Field.

Blue text means sarcasm. Purple text means evil. White text is invisible.

My signature got too big for its britches. So now it's over here!

12. - Top - End - #42
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Red Fel View Post
    So, those Water dungeons (and banner) are up.
    In this vein, did a pull in hopes of Rikku's CSB and got Paine's USB.

Brings my water team to something resembling decent.

Rikku Hyper NulAll SSB and BSB2
    Paine USB
    Bartz Water BSB/OSB and LMR

With Tyro bringing Godwall and then acting as entrust bot - it just might work. Now all I need to do is level up everyone and farm the orbs for the hones needed...
    Chrono Crusade avi by Ceika.

Remember: Cough, Rough, Through, Though don't rhyme, but for some forsaken reason Pony and Bolonga do...
    They say history repeats itself, so does our constant use of emojis mean we're reverting back to Egyptian hieroglyphs?
    Extended Homebrew Signature

Steam Profile

13. - Top - End - #43

Yeah, King Bomb ain't messing around. I brought my Maliris team with barely any modifications and cruised through the first 4 fights, but things got a little close towards the end of that one. Bartz and Relm both got asploded by his final wave of bombs, and Edge was out of hones for the end of it. If it had been Bartz/Tidus who got nuked (70k per bomb O_O) then I probably would've had to go back to the drawing board.

If you have somebody who can effectively use Ogopogo, that'll probably help since it means you can be a little more singleminded in taking out the King himself. Unfortunately, the top candidates are Meia, Gogo 5, and Strago, because lol magical water. If you've dived a character with doublecast SUM, that's probably a decent alternative. Oh, and I guess Rydia ticks both boxes if you've got her water stuff, though I never remember if that's actually any good.

Surprisingly, I didn't actually have a problem with incoming damage, though that might be because I was pretty diligent about obliterating the little bombs. Also probably a result of 4* magicite, fire resist, and Tyro USB3 though. :P
    Last edited by Merlin the Tuna; 2018-08-06 at 09:54 AM.
    Merlin the Tuna

14. - Top - End - #44

Wow Merlin. Nice.

I feel like my water team is sufficiently good atm. Take down liquid flame in 20s. No luck on Marilis though.

Weird thing... I want to pull on the X banner but already have a solid fire team.
    Spoiler
    Show
      /l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ヽ
     じしf_, )ノ

15. - Top - End - #45
    Titan in the Playground

And a new DU is up, which means LD time! My pull... 5/11! Three rainbows, two discos!
    • Ursula's Rune Claws (SSB): Pretty decent party support, actually. %hp heal, Last Stand, +RES. Shame I don't like the character.
    • Golbez' Bascinet (LMR): En-Dark. Not a terrible thing to have. Too bad I already have it.
    • Fang's Heretic's Halbert (BSB): Finally, a BSB for Fang. Now I actually have reason to put her in the party again.
    • Raines' Oversoul (OSB): Heyo! A fun nuke for the Holy/Dark BLM. Nice.
    • Marach's Gokuu Pole (USB): Instant-cast, random-target Lightning BLM Full Break hits, with party mBlink. It would be awesome if it wasn't a dupe.

Two dupes, but otherwise a good haul.

Happy pulls, folks.
    My headache medicine has a little "Ex" inscribed on the pill. It's not a brand name; it's an indicator that it works inside an Anti-Magic Field.

16. - Top - End - #46

Heckuva lot better than mine! 2/11: Edge USB and FuSoYa SSB, both dupes. I can't really complain though; luckies have been good to me overall.
    Merlin the Tuna

17. - Top - End - #47
    Ogre in the Playground

1/11: Vanille LMR. The one that buffs her heals, not Wall-Breaks. Le sigh.
    Quote Originally Posted by DigoDragon View Post
    It's like Amazon.com around here; free 2-day shipping on all orders no matter how trivial.
    Quote Originally Posted by u/s_SoNick
    Dr Mog: Hey, spiffy new threads you got there Tyro.

Tyro: Pie jesu domine smacks book against forehead Dona eis requiem

18. - Top - End - #48
    Ogre in the Playground

My LD draw wasn't bad at all. 2/11 - 1 rainbow, 1 Disco.

Rainbow: Meliadoul LMR. Earth boost sword. Always a good thing.

Disco: Pecil AOSB. Was hoping for something holy related, *coughtgcidusbcough* but this works. 6* +holy sword to boot.
    Chrono Crusade avi by Ceika.

Remember: Cough, Rough, Through, Though don't rhyme, but for some forsaken reason Pony and Bolonga do...
    They say history repeats itself, so does our constant use of emojis mean we're reverting back to Egyptian hieroglyphs?
    Extended Homebrew Signature

Steam Profile

19. - Top - End - #49

I feel ya, Jurai. I went 1/11, got a BSB for Ovelia. Looks pretty junky.
    Spoiler
    Show
      /l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ヽ
     じしf_, )ノ

20. - Top - End - #50

RedWizardGuy

2/11 here on the LD - MontBlanc BSB, FuSoYa BSB.

Well, with MontBlanc's RLM that I've gotten before, it's time to oogle the Moogle and grow the Beard. I did a few pulls for MontBlanc before, got other things, but as the saying goes: "He who endures and persevere eventually reaches his destination".

FuSoYa will hang over with CoD and Raines at my team of Holy Mages, featuring Minwu and Mog. I will dub them the "Unexpecteds".

I also got Iris USB on a last day 100 gem pull. It's more or less a copy of Yuna's USB, and Iris has a pretty good BSB to work. Still, it's nice.

Avoiding the water Banner for now. The thing I want most there is actually Yuffie's RLM. And I figured I can go for it on a FF VII Banner - need to update my stuff there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mewtarthio View Post
    Now you have me picturing someone using a Pretentious Fantasy Sword of Destiny for mundane tasks.

"It is called Chirodin, Blade of Eternity! It was forged in the heart of the sun by the god Dathir, using the moon as a hammer and the corpse of Turtaris, Mother of All Dragons, as an anvil. No physical barrier can divert its blow, for it always goes exactly where its wielder wills it. So, as you can imagine, it cuts simply amazing flank steaks!"

21. - Top - End - #51

BardGuy

Quote Originally Posted by danzibr View Post
    I feel ya, Jurai. I went 1/11, got a BSB for Ovelia. Looks pretty junky.
    While she doesn't have the punch of her more offensive counterparts it is a weird but useful mix of damage and sustaining.

I was hoping for Ramza's newer stuff after missing them in both fest and last FFT but Agrias and Lightning got a boost.
    Last edited by darkdragoon; 2018-08-08 at 05:45 PM.

22. - Top - End - #52
    Troll in the Playground

Count me in with the bad pulls.

2/11, no Discos, one dupe, salty AF.

• Snow's Longcoat. The non-dupe. As you can see, when the non-dupe is a LMR, and the LMR itself isn't anything to write about (same as Paladin!Cecil, boost ATK when hit), you realize it's a bad pull. I mean...Snow has absolutely nothing, but this doesn't really help him that much - I mean, sure, he has a decent default SB, and he has Knight and Monk skills which allow him to hit with Fire, Ice, Earth and Holy (with an overabundance of Earth, even if he's Ice-spec'ced), he still relies on skills, and must consume one for Gaia's Cross. Not exactly something great to write about, especially when Sazh has a better version of his default SB for the entire party, and he has no other SB to talk about, so his SB Gauge is wasted completely.
    • Ursula's Rune Claws. The dupe. To say the dupe is infiinitely better than the non-dupe is kinda insulting, but if I had gained something else in the Happy Gacha, it'd have been a saving grace. Or...you know, getting something else in here.

Once again, deprived of the Paladin Wall, and some other goodies. Man, I feel like the Happy Gacha just swallowed ALL of my Luck. All of it. Dammit, Vriska!
    Now with a comprehensive guide for 3.5 Paladin players porting to Pathfinder. Also available for 5th Edition
    On Lawful Good:
    My friend is currently playing a paladin. It's way outside his normal zone. I told him to try to channel Santa Claus, Mr. Rogers, and Kermit the Frog. Until someone refuses to try to get off the naughty list. Then become Optimus Prime.

23. - Top - End - #53
    Troll in the Playground

I got Noel's LMR Bracer and another copy of Kain's OSB Armor, so nothing to that much use, from the Dungeon LD.
    "And if you don't, the consequences will be dire!"
    "What? They'll have three extra hit dice and a rend attack?"

Factotum Variants!

24. - Top - End - #54

Wheee, new Torment time!

Grabbed Vortex - which is apparently Voltech? - after blitzing through the D240, honed it up to R4 for Ashe to go to town with, and eked out a sub-30 on the D280. Conclusion? This guy's a jerk. Team was:

Basch: Assault Sabre, Banishing Strike - BSB, Apocalypse Shield (+SB)
    Ashe: Vortex R4 - USB, LMR+LM2 (+30% dmg)
    Penelo: Curada, Hastega - USB (+SB)
    Reks: Tempest Strike, Shellga - LMR (+30% dmg)
    Balthier: Spark Offer, Burning Snipe - OSB (Gathering Storm)
    Magicite: Hydra

Once again, slots are *tight*, especially since FF12 is so short on boostgas & faithgas. Clipping Fran out is *only* viable because I can put out enough damage to rush through the final phases. If you can't, he will absolutely ANNIHILATE you with his +50% ATK & MAG buffs.

Anyway, the overall strategy should be pretty clear. Penelo and Reks put up their buffs then do their things, with Penelo USB covering for the lack of Protectga. Basch dispels, puts up Apocalypse Shield to boost physical damage, then plugs away, tossing another Banishing Strike in to deal with the Phase 2 rebuff. Ashe mashes Vortex.

Balthier is the dedicated Gathering Storm wildcard, complete with elemental mismatch. Initial order was Offer > chain > offer > summon magicite. After that, I had him refresh the chain early, because I wanted it to build right up to the ~28 second mark to facilitate the final push, at which point he was on Snipe duty for better chain building.

Once Zodiark put up his Bravery (+50% ATK) buff, Balthier slung out an OSB for about 80k damage. Between that, Ashe's USB effects, Reks pounding away, and Basch getting his BSB out, that was enough to skip the anti-magic effect. By the time Zodiark put up his next buff and applied the anti-physical effect, he was close enough to dead for Ashe to put him out of his misery.

But yeah, this one is a recipe for frustration. I'm not expecting to get anywhere on D$$$, but we'll see. I'll probably have to swap out Balthier for Fran in order to not get obliterated, but that's going to drop my damage like a rock.

Edit: Secured a 53% damage to D$$$, which looks to be about as far as this one's going. Probably setting this one aside until I've got 5* magicite or some fortuitous Realms on Parade additions. 5* Lightning magicite will boost Ashe even further, 5* water magicite carry Spell/Blade Ward 8 rather than our current 5, and Quick Disaster will make Fran a little more useful. For now, I've got enough rubies for a 4th ability, which will probably be either next month's Chain Stoneja or Earth Ironfist. Chain Thundaja will be valuable relatively soon as well, but I'm basically out of lightning orbs of every kind, soooooooo.
    Last edited by Merlin the Tuna; 2018-08-09 at 11:00 PM.
    Merlin the Tuna

25. - Top - End - #55
    Troll in the Playground

Team XII needs some new toys, and I was actually waiting for Basch's version of the RikkUltra, so I make a pull and see what I get!

3/11, ONE DISCO, and surprisingly enough, no dupes!

• Basch's Gauntlets! A bit of a shame he didn't got his version of the RikkUltra (dun dun DUUUUUN!), and he doesn't have his Burst, because this would have made him get into Team XII again (as it stands, Reks' place is completely safe), but it's not that bad. Start with EnHoly, meaning he uses Divine Cross when he gets in play. Plus, it's XII armor. Bonus - it's +Holy armor!
    • Fran's Minerva Bustier! Her SSB has already faded into oblivion, and this pretty much annihilated any chance for it to work. Her SSB wasn't a PentaBreak; her new BSB is, with added dual-element Power and Magic Breakdowns. Not gonna make Bunny Amazon return to the fold, but it'll be fun when fighting someone like Mateus.
    • Vaan's Ame-no-Murakumo! One of the grand prizes here, this is his second USB. Makes Vaan solid in offensive, what with Crit = 50%, plus a boost to ATK with his EX Mode. However, the winner here is the chaser, which is an increasing iteration chaser - the more you use it, the more hits you land, up to 7 hits total. Since it depends on Thief skills...it can be used with Steal Power and Mug Bloodlust, meaning you end up with a ton of damage real fast. Fun for the Torment fight...except, you see, Vaan isn't the kind of guy that has an EnWind; he's the kind of guy who murderizes casters, and unfortunately, his Burst commands aren't Thief skills. So, it's either keep him with BSB, or boldly adventure into making him an offensive powerhouse. Too bad his LMR didn't land as well, that way I can go hones for days. Bonus - his weapon is +Wind, so at least he gets damage from his weapon.

Not the stuff I really wanted, but I'll happily take Vaan's attempt to be useful offensively. Having Steal Power deal damage will be rightfully hilarious, and I always equip Vaan with Battleforged, so that means he'll build up enough gauge to fire the Ultra and contribute to damage, which is nice. Also means he can contribute very well with the Wind Bros. (Zack and Cid), maybe alongside Fang and Luneth on a Wind non-Magicite team.
    Last edited by T.G. Oskar; 2018-08-10 at 12:34 AM.
    On Lawful Good:

26. - Top - End - #56

BardGuy

Got Basch's shield and a dupe. Especially funny since I've whiffed on Rikku's version seemingly every time it's come out.

Probably not enough on its own but putting more into this would probably be iffy at best.

27. - Top - End - #57

Ha! Went on an LD spree today, and it included both Agrias and Marche. (Also Yuffie, Tidus, and Zidane) After a few tries... D$$$ Cuchullain is down, F2P for life! Clear time was 47.59, so the only rewards I’m missing out on are 25 motes and 80 rubies. IE, nothing worth worrying about.

Surprisingly, I got a lot of mileage out of Ramza’s CSB. I figured that the realm chain RW would make it a waste, but it’s a very noticeable upgrade.

That puts me back up to 340 rubies, so I’ll be ready for the next round of abilities - most importantly, Chain Stoneja. I suppose I could grab Thundaja now, but I don’t really have the crystals to support it now. I’m pretty confident that I’m tapped out now though. My other Torment teams are subject to massive change pending future pulls, so no more dives for them now.
    Last edited by Merlin the Tuna; 2018-08-12 at 01:35 AM.
    Merlin the Tuna

28. - Top - End - #58
    Titan in the Playground

XII Banner 2 is up, on a whim, did a 1-pull.

I now have Penelo's USB. Hommina.

I had her SSB from way back when. Didn't exactly make her relevant, especially when compared with Gavroche Larsa, for whom I have his BSB with Astra.

But an instant-cast USB medica with HP Stock and pBlink? That puts her right back into the party, thank you.

29. - Top - End - #59

Nice pull!

Anyone actually use Tyro? I have his quick cast LMR and Godwall, but just seem to never have room in a party except as an Enthruster.
    Spoiler
    Show
      /l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ヽ
     じしf_, )ノ

30. - Top - End - #60

Quote Originally Posted by danzibr View Post
    Anyone actually use Tyro? I have his quick cast LMR and Godwall, but just seem to never have room in a party except as an Enthruster.
    I use him in a fair handful of my teams, mostly for Wrath+Entrust, dances, or Full Break + Affliction Break. I've found him extremely useful for a handful of magicite battles thanks to all the slots saved by his USB3, though that's not super valuable until you've cleared all the 3*s and unlocked Fabula Raider. Even then, I use Onion Knight (BSB+LMR) sometimes instead since he can use Meltdown/Vortex + Entrust instead.

I also really like having Tyro for my non-elemental team. OK is there on DPS thanks to doublecast Celerity, so Tyro can handle the supporting.

Beyond that, I used him for Siren for a bit since Memento Mori + Ultima Weapon gave him an edge over Onion Knight, but that's preeeeeetty niche.
    Merlin the Tuna