New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #121
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: Divinity: Original Sin 2: Definitive Edition

Sebille is a dangerous assassin on the outside, cutest waifu on the inside. I do not regret romancing her in my Red Prince game - we were going to take over the world with trees and dragons.

Sadly I'm pretty sure that save got lost when my good laptop imploded, but it's not the end of the world.
    The name is "tonberrian", even when it begins a sentence. It's magic, I ain't gotta 'splain why.

2. - Top - End - #122
    Ogre in the Playground

Divinity 2 includes some people who deserve getting their souls eaten for sure.
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Cizak View Post
    I'm gonna be against the flow here and say outlined.

What? Everyone else are against the flow too, okay?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Glyphstone View Post
    In the grim statistics of the far future, there is only math.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kneenibble View Post
    Most Hilarious Murderer in the Playground. Both his episodes of hysterically ending my life left me chuckling even hours later when I thought about them.
    And more in the extended signature!

Extended signature

3. - Top - End - #123
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Keltest View Post
    He had to have, in order to see Roost's spirit.
    Not necessarily. You can always just use it on someone's corpse.

4. - Top - End - #124
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by tonberrian View Post
    Sebille is a dangerous assassin on the outside, cutest waifu on the inside. I do not regret romancing her in my Red Prince game - we were going to take over the world with trees and dragons.
    My first play through was with an original elf, Sebille, The Red Prince and Fane. The Red Prince and Sebille both mellowed out quite a bit, Fane will always be Fane.
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Most Hilarious Murderer in the Playground. Both his episodes of hysterically ending my life left me chuckling even hours later when I thought about them.

Extended signature

5. - Top - End - #125
    Titan in the Playground

So, the last bit of Driftwood was the White Magiester fight. That was tedious, trying to keep the dude alive. No way to do it but cheese it. After a couple of attempts, I settled for teleporting Vorhh away, and then teleporting the dude in the opposite direction, and the had Fane run after him - which took Fane out of combat, so he could heel the dude as much as he liked.

And then, after the fight, I was like "wait, why's Sir Lora dead? He's tanked through everything else this adventure."

Reload. (fortunately, I had a mid-combat save...)

That litte [excrementer] Vorhh had lobbed his infinity mass shackles of Pain on SIR LORA! How much more frelling evil can you get, attacking the SQUIRREL. Bastard.

So that mean Lohse had to join Fane right out of way so she could keep slapping heals on Sir Lora, while Red Prince and Sebille (archer and blood mage respectively) dealt with the Magister.

Git.

Also, I have stacke the Lady Vengance's rear storage room with tons and tons and tons of oil barrels from when I discovered the oil-barrel filler and spent about an hour barrel hunting and abusing the magic pockets inventry swapping thing. (Lohse was running around finding barrels, passing them to Fane in the mines, who then passed them to Sebille, stacking the on the Lady Vengeance...)
    Last edited by Aotrs Commander; 2019-01-07 at 09:55 PM.

6. - Top - End - #126
    Ettin in the Playground

For the two white magisters, I had Sebille nuke down the Shackles one and then turned him into a chicken BEFORE he shackles people. You can let the other escape, he'll turn up again later, but I wasn't feeling that merciful.
    Last edited by tonberrian; 2019-01-07 at 10:16 PM.
    The name is "tonberrian", even when it begins a sentence. It's magic, I ain't gotta 'splain why.

7. - Top - End - #127
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by tonberrian View Post
    For the two white magisters, I had Sebille nuke down the Shackles one and then turned him into a chicken BEFORE he shackles people. You can let the other escape, he'll turn up again later, but I wasn't feeling that merciful.
    Couldn't, his initative was WAY higher than my whole party. (It was like, 27 or something, and the best of mine was maybe 22.)

Seems to be a running thing, everything seems to have crazy initative. (Last thing I checked was the Voidbourne thing that was responsible for the decay shroud in Paradise Falls and that was, like 51.

(This even assumes that they haven't tweaked it in the Definitive Edition to ensure that the magister always goes first regardless of initative, as that appears to be the case in some fights, according to some google searches...)

(I haven't invest into Wits (Str/Fin/Int/Int, with a bit into Memory), and looking into it, I hadn't even realised that the game doesn't even use D&D-style iniative ('cos I was assuming it worked like D:OS 1 (which did that, didn't it...?), but your iniative only determines whether your or the enemy have the first go, and only the order your dudes do after that, and while I try to keep some level of initaive bonus on my items I'm just realising now that that is rather pointless, because it can't be set such that the enemy all go before I do anyway. Huh. That... Completely changes things.)
    Last edited by Aotrs Commander; 2019-01-08 at 05:55 AM.

8. - Top - End - #128
    Titan in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Aotrs Commander View Post
    Couldn't, his initative was WAY higher than my whole party. (It was like, 27 or something, and the best of mine was maybe 22.)

Seems to be a running thing, everything seems to have crazy initative. (Last thing I checked was the Voidbourne thing that was responsible for the decay shroud in Paradise Falls and that was, like 51.

(This even assumes that they haven't tweaked it in the Definitive Edition to ensure that the magister always goes first regardless of initative, as that appears to be the case in some fights, according to some google searches...)

(I haven't invest into Wits (Str/Fin/Int/Int, with a bit into Memory), and looking into it, I hadn't even realised that the game doesn't even use D&D-style iniative ('cos I was assuming it worked like D:OS 1 (which did that, didn't it...?), but your iniative only determines whether your or the enemy have the first go, and only the order your dudes do after that, and while I try to keep some level of initaive bonus on my items I'm just realising now that that is rather pointless, because it can't be set such that the enemy all go before I do anyway. Huh. That... Completely changes things.)
    Wits is good to have on an archer because it affects crit chance. It can be tempting to put it on your dagger wielder, but they already get automatic crits from backstabs, so its a bit of a wasted stat on them.
    “Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same. Proportions are negotiated, boundaries blurred. I'm not a pious hermit, I haven't done only good in my life. But if I'm to choose between one evil and another, then I prefer not to choose at all.”

9. - Top - End - #129
    Titan in the Playground

Wits is good to have on an archer because it affects crit chance. It can be tempting to put it on your dagger wielder, but they already get automatic crits from backstabs, so its a bit of a wasted stat on them.
    I have a Str-based frost paladin (sword and board, warfare with a by of Hydrosophist with sprinkling of other, including 1 polymorph for Tentacle Lash, and Scoundral 2 for Cloak and Dagger), my archer who is maxing Finesse first, a crystalline cleric (sword and board, Int-based, Warfare/Necro/Hydrosophist and Huntsman 2 for Tactical Retreat, working on "heal to death") and blood mage (int-based wand and board, Warfare/Necro/Hydrosophist (in a different mix, and with Cloak and Dagger and Mass Corpse Explosion). Was going for a whole ice-motif, since they cam all slap rain of rain of blood down, and then global cooling or join in with the Heal to Death once Fane sets it up.)

Mostly, though, they throw shields at people.

Wits will be the "finished maxing out Str/Fin/Int/Int) stat.
    Last edited by Aotrs Commander; 2019-01-08 at 10:09 AM.

10. - Top - End - #130
    Barbarian in the Playground

DwarfClericGuy

Peace of mind is a massive wits boost. It starts at 4 and increases with level, combined with encourage that would get you over 27. If your high wits character is your party face, you can buff them while in convos and the buffs don't time out. Since you're in driftwood the herb mix are still usable with their massive 50 to 100 turn durations.

There are a few fights were the ai always get first move. But they are pretty rare, most of the time higher initiative goes first.

What you can also do is only start the fight with 1-2 people. The ones who join late get stacked at the end of the first round. If your highest initiative character joins late and is higher than the enemy, you can get two consecutive turns. Only works once though, after that it's strictly round Robin. Unless you start abusing escape mechanics.
    Last edited by Thomas Cardew; 2019-01-08 at 05:08 PM.

11. - Top - End - #131
    Titan in the Playground

AssassinGuy

I have a Str-based frost paladin (sword and board, warfare with a by of Hydrosophist with sprinkling of other, including 1 polymorph for Tentacle Lash, and Scoundral 2 for Cloak and Dagger), my archer who is maxing Finesse first, a crystalline cleric (sword and board, Int-based, Warfare/Necro/Hydrosophist and Huntsman 2 for Tactical Retreat, working on "heal to death") and blood mage (int-based wand and board, Warfare/Necro/Hydrosophist (in a different mix, and with Cloak and Dagger and Mass Corpse Explosion). Was going for a whole ice-motif, since they cam all slap rain of rain of blood down, and then global cooling or join in with the Heal to Death once Fane sets it up.)

Mostly, though, they throw shields at people.

Wits will be the "finished maxing out Str/Fin/Int/Int) stat.
    The two scoundrel is probably wasted. Warfare has its own teleport ability: phoenix dive. If you absolutely feel the need to have a second one, go for huntsman instead. Tactical Retreat gives a round of haste (meaning more move speed after teleporting and an extra AP the next round) and the huntsman also unlocks the ability to avoid attacks of opportunity, whereas The Pawn from scoundrel is mutually exclusive with Executioner from Warfare. Executioner is by far the better of the two for anybody but a dagger user.

The huntsman points also give you a minor damage boost from high ground, should you throw your shield or use an ice spell, whereas scoundrel just gets you a tiny bit more movement per AP.
    Last edited by Keltest; 2019-01-08 at 05:53 PM.
    “Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same. Proportions are negotiated, boundaries blurred. I'm not a pious hermit, I haven't done only good in my life. But if I'm to choose between one evil and another, then I prefer not to choose at all.”

12. - Top - End - #132

DwarfClericGuy

Scoundrel one gets him adrenaline which is amazing. Scoundrel 2 for coal and dagger is fine since it comes crit damage and speed. You're right in that warfare brings plenty of its own gap closers but the ability to use cloak and dagger in stealth to get into position before entering a fight is pretty useful.

And I find the pawn to be more useful on sword and board characters and in a 4 man party. It lets you move to set up attacks of opportunity or kills for your other character who is executioner. If you aren't getting a kill every turn the free movement works out to more ap. Potentially a lot more if you have elemental affinity and are moving on to correct surfaces.

PSA: you can combine boots with nails to get immunity to slipping for free. One of the most effective QOL upgrades you can do in this game imo.
    Last edited by Thomas Cardew; 2019-01-08 at 06:10 PM.

13. - Top - End - #133
    Titan in the Playground

The two scoundrel is probably wasted. Warfare has its own teleport ability: phoenix dive. If you absolutely feel the need to have a second one, go for huntsman instead. Tactical Retreat gives a round of haste (meaning more move speed after teleporting and an extra AP the next round) and the huntsman also unlocks the ability to avoid attacks of opportunity, whereas The Pawn from scoundrel is mutually exclusive with Executioner from Warfare. Executioner is by far the better of the two for anybody but a dagger user.

The huntsman points also give you a minor damage boost from high ground, should you throw your shield or use an ice spell, whereas scoundrel just gets you a tiny bit more movement per AP.
    Lohse has both phoenix dive and cloak and dagger. (For one, the fire surface is kind of annoying when the party is supposed to be fighting on frozen ice or better blood all the time.) I took Scoundrel on her and Sebille (blood mage) as opposed to Huntsman because Scoundrel increases the critical multiplier (the movement is not something I even paid attention to), and especially for Loshe, she's not going to be up high, so huntsman is of little use to her. Fane (cleric) does have Tactical Retreat. Tactical Retreat is obviously better than Cloak and Dagger, but I felt that the trade off for Huntsman I wasn't using wasn't huge, compared to increased critical damage. Sebille was a case of touch and go, but as her approximate build1 advised Scoundrel for critcals, I erred on the side of that rather than Huntsman.

(Everyone except Fane has Executioner, and it's a toss-up whether I give him that of Far Out Man as his likely last talent at 18th, since a lot of his powers are ranged - I need to check to see if it increases the range of Decaying Touch, as an extra 2m on that would save him an action point almost every single combat in round 1, where he's consistently just out of range...)

1From the same source, Lohse is nominally Frost Paladin, Fane Crystalline Cleric and Red Prince Magick Archer.
    Last edited by Aotrs Commander; 2019-01-08 at 06:17 PM.

14. - Top - End - #134
    Titan in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Lohse has both phoenix dive and cloak and dagger. (For one, the fire surface is kind of annoying when the party is supposed to be fighting on frozen ice or better blood all the time.) I took Scoundrel on her and Sebille (blood mage) as opposed to Huntsman because Scoundrel increases the critical multiplier (the movement is not something I even paid attention to), and especially for Loshe, she's not going to be up high, so huntsman is of little use to her. Fane (cleric) does have Tactical Retreat. Tactical Retreat is obviously better than Cloak and Dagger, but I felt that the trade off for Huntsman I wasn't using wasn't huge, compared to increased critical damage. Sebille was a case of touch and go, but as her approximate build advised Scoundrel for critcals, I erred on the side of that rather than Huntsman.

(Everyone except Fane has Executioner, and it's a toss-up whether I give him that of Far Out Man as his likely last talent at 18th, since a lot of his powers are ranged - I need to check to see if it increases the range of Decaying Touch, as an extra 2m on that would save him an action point almost every single combat in round 1, where he's consistently just out of range...)
    As a melee range skill, Decaying Touch doesn't get boosted, im pretty sure.

15. - Top - End - #135

DwarfClericGuy

Lohse has both phoenix dive and cloak and dagger. (For one, the fire surface is kind of annoying when the party is supposed to be fighting on frozen ice or better blood all the time.) I took Scoundrel on her and Sebille (blood mage) as opposed to Huntsman because Scoundrel increases the critical multiplier (the movement is not something I even paid attention to), and especially for Loshe, she's not going to be up high, so huntsman is of little use to her. Fane (cleric) does have Tactical Retreat. Tactical Retreat is obviously better than Cloak and Dagger, but I felt that the trade off for Huntsman I wasn't using wasn't huge, compared to increased critical damage. Sebille was a case of touch and go, but as her approximate build1 advised Scoundrel for critcals, I erred on the side of that rather than Huntsman.

1From the same source, Lohse is nominally Frost Paladin, Fane Crystalline Cleric and Red Prince Magick Archer.
    It doesn't. That's one of the real benefits of the pawn on anyone who ISN"T a dual wield rogue, it lets you move that stupid six inches to be able to touch someone or stand on a surface for elemental affinity without penalizing you an AP. Dagger characters of course use it to be able to backstab.
    Last edited by Thomas Cardew; 2019-01-08 at 06:50 PM.

16. - Top - End - #136
    Banned

I've found it's typically worth it to have a set up character that focuses primarily on initiative and utility. The ability to go first and set up the battlefield is absolutely priceless. Especially when so many encounters will have enemies nuking half your party to death before you can even move otherwise.

The two scoundrel is probably wasted.
    I disagree with almost your entire post. The pawn is far more useful than executioner for most characters. In general you only want executioner on one party member anyway. Typically an archer who can just sit still and finish off enemies anywhere on the map for the extra AP. You'd want the pawn on casters, warriors, rogues, and basically anyone who ever needs to move in combat. I can't overstate how great the pawn+elemental affinity is for a caster, and warriors are just going to use that extra AP to move to their next target after a kill anyway.

Also, at least 1 point in scoundrel is completely necessary due to the fact that adrenaline is easily the best spell in the entire game.

17. - Top - End - #137

DwarfClericGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Anteros View Post
    I've found it's typically worth it to have a set up character that focuses primarily on initiative and utility. The ability to go first and set up the battlefield is absolutely priceless. Especially when so many encounters will have enemies nuking half your party to death before you can even move otherwise.
    Not particularly applicable to Aotrs, and in order of increasing both cheesiness and usefulness: I had great results my first play through with high initiative on my Mage/Summoner. Dropping your incarnate is basically get a free extra turn. Relatively unoptimized but was still great for rearranging things with Aero and dropping my meatshield where it needed to be.

On my second playthrough (For Honor) I had a high initiative glass cannon passive archer. I'd start the fight on 1 character, sneak my rogue into backstab someone and ensure I had a spot in the first round reserved. Then I'd wait for all enemies to take their turn, bring my mage in to rearrange everyone or AOE as neccesary, then bring my glass cannon archer finish off a target for the executioner ap and set up an easy kill for next round. Then I'd get an immediate second turn with the archer to pick up that kill, and work on another. I then had all the other characters available to debuff/uncc the archer.

My third play through, I'd just go full alphastrike with high initiative lone wolf Fane abusing Time warp+adrenaline+apotheosis+ skin graft. Good times. THERE WERE NO SURVIVORS.

18. - Top - End - #138
    Ogre in the Playground

For the white magister fight I snuck though the back door and planted about five barrels near them, then shot a fireball though the doorway.

Though if there's anything to be gained by saving the black ring captives I will have missed it.
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Extended signature

19. - Top - End - #139
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Ninjaman View Post
    For the white magister fight I sneaked though the back door and planted about five barrels near them, then shot a fireball though the doorway.

Though if there's anything to be gained by saving the black ring captives I will have missed it.
    Do multiple barrels increase the burn damage? Asking for a friend.
    Warhammer 40,000 Campaign Skirmish Game: Warpstrike
    My Spelljammer stuff (including an orbit tracker), 2E AD&D spreadsheet, and Vault of the Drow maps are available in my Dropbox. Feel free to use or not use it as you see fit!
    Thri-Kreen Ranger/Psionicist by me, based off of Rich's A Monster for Every Season

20. - Top - End - #140

DwarfClericGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Torath View Post
    Do multiple barrels increase the burn damage? Asking for a friend.
    Yes. Skip to like 3:40 if you're impatient.

Spoiler: Black Ring Captives
    Show
    You didn't miss much. They can help you fight and won't attack you. There's a bit a dialog about the Swallow Man and some insults from there. If Neko lives, you can get out of a fight on the Nameless Island with the Black Ring. He'll be with the witch summoning the portal to drown the orc temple. You'll recognize you and cover for you when the captain challenges you.

21. - Top - End - #141
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Cardew View Post
    Yes. Skip to like 3:40 if you're impatient.

Spoiler: Black Ring Captives
    Show
    You didn't miss much. They can help you fight and won't attack you. There's a bit a dialog about the Swallow Man and some insults from there. If Neko lives, you can get out of a fight on the Nameless Island with the Black Ring. He'll be with the witch summoning the portal to drown the orc temple. You'll recognize you and cover for you when the captain challenges you.
    Spoiler
    Show
    That's a fight you can get out of anyway by helping Almira, right?
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Extended signature

22. - Top - End - #142

DwarfClericGuy

Spoiler
    Show
    That's a fight you can get out of anyway by helping Almira, right?
    Spoiler
    Show
    I think so. Almira or Tarquin/Ifan can get you out of most/all the Black Ring fights. Neko is specifically only for that one. However, I tend to treat it like Belkar when it comes to magisters and the Black Ring. I'm not sure if you get more/less/the same xp for killing him in Act 2 or 3 though...

23. - Top - End - #143
    Banned

His level doesn't change, so I imagine the exp is the same. Also, that fight is fun. There's not really much reason to skip it.

24. - Top - End - #144
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Cardew View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    I think so. Almira or Tarquin/Ifan can get you out of most/all the Black Ring fights. Neko is specifically only for that one. However, I tend to treat it like Belkar when it comes to magisters and the Black Ring. I'm not sure if you get more/less/the same xp for killing him in Act 2 or 3 though...
    Spoiler
    Show
    Didn't even know about Ifan and Tarquin. I didn't pick Ifan for my first playthrough, and I killed Tarquin.

I too kill every black ring or magister I come across. They know what they've done.
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Extended signature

25. - Top - End - #145
    Titan in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Spoiler
    Show
    Didn't even know about Ifan and Tarquin. I didn't pick Ifan for my first playthrough, and I killed Tarquin.

I too kill every black ring or magister I come across. They know what they've done.
    Aww, don't be mean to Tarquin, he has lots of money!

26. - Top - End - #146

DwarfClericGuy

Aww, don't be mean to Tarquin, he has lots of money!
    You must truly savor his company, Godwoken.

27. - Top - End - #147
    Titan in the Playground

Nice [EXPLETIVING] job, Larien, nice [EXPLETIVING] job.

How the merry [expletive] do you manage to make it so that it is possible to miss a trigger for one of your companions that means it becomes impossible to complete her quest?

So now I either have to a) restart the Nameless Isle completely, b) lose Sebille c) fight the master without her (and then wonder if that means it also breaks the potential romance tag).

All because Larien were so FRACKING INEPT as to put this sort of critical dialogue in a time-limit thing that expires if you talk to someone else (like Sir Lora, apparently).

That is SO. FREAKING. STUPID.

This isn't even an unknown bug, it's been known WELL before the Definitie Edition, and tyhey still haven't apparently even attempted to fix it.

28. - Top - End - #148
    Titan in the Playground

The final battle is a load of [EXPLETIVE].

It's fracking TERRIBLE design.

The Sallow Man's plague aura, which you have NO CHANCE to avoid since it randomly decides to place you stacks - and my last attempt (of about five) he got two goes before Fane got one and could get out of the way; AFTER I had to go ALL THE WAY BACK to the fragging conversation to make sure Fane had a Major Constituion potion.

The game seems to concentrate on Fane specifically because a) he's got the Black Rose Exilir and b) doesn't have a glowing idol, but it's getting so many goes before I in that final phase I can't do ANYTHING before it killed Red Prince twice. I explicitly drank a load of resist lightnig potions, so Lucian then used something else. And it's not like I'm dallying, I took Dallis out in one round consistently, but then I get screwed because the enemy get to go so many bloody times before I go.

I can't be clever with terrain or position of battlefield control because the game slaps you right in the frakcing middle, wipes your surfaces away and then spams enemies that cripple you before you even get an action.

Steaming pile of crap design Larien, way to frack it up at the last moment.

I wanted to bloody finish the game tonight, but no. Not a fricking chnac,e because the devs decided that there is only, like one SPECIFIC WAY you are allowed to do the last boss battle and if you don't prepare for that explicit way (never mind anythign you've done prior, you can't beta it).

[EXPLETIVING] [BOVINE EXCREMENT] level design.

29. - Top - End - #149
    Titan in the Playground

AssassinGuy

The final battle is a load of [EXPLETIVE].

It's fracking TERRIBLE design.

The Sallow Man's plague aura, which you have NO CHANCE to avoid since it randomly decides to place you stacks - and my last attempt (of about five) he got two goes before Fane got one and could get out of the way; AFTER I had to go ALL THE WAY BACK to the fragging conversation to make sure Fane had a Major Constituion potion.

The game seems to concentrate on Fane specifically because a) he's got the Black Rose Exilir and b) doesn't have a glowing idol, but it's getting so many goes before I in that final phase I can't do ANYTHING before it killed Red Prince twice. I explicitly drank a load of resist lightnig potions, so Lucian then used something else. And it's not like I'm dallying, I took Dallis out in one round consistently, but then I get screwed because the enemy get to go so many bloody times before I go.

I can't be clever with terrain or position of battlefield control because the game slaps you right in the frakcing middle, wipes your surfaces away and then spams enemies that cripple you before you even get an action.

Steaming pile of crap design Larien, way to frack it up at the last moment.

I wanted to bloody finish the game tonight, but no. Not a fricking chnac,e because the devs decided that there is only, like one SPECIFIC WAY you are allowed to do the last boss battle and if you don't prepare for that explicit way (never mind anythign you've done prior, you can't beta it).

[EXPLETIVING] [BOVINE EXCREMENT] level design.
    If youre having trouble, you can actually skip phase one and enter phase two with Lucian and Dallas and co fighting as your allies against Team Void, and then betray and fight them later after Team Void is defeated. Just agree with Lucian to give up your source, and it wont actually commit you to that until after the fight, where it gives you a chance to confirm or change your mind.

Also, what difficulty are you playing on and what level are you? Its a nasty fight, but I rarely get killed before I even get a turn unless im severely under leveled or botched Phase 1.
    Last edited by Keltest; 2019-01-26 at 09:27 PM.

30. - Top - End - #150
    Banned

I've not had too much trouble with the last fight either. You can't group up or you'll get AoEed to death.

For Sallow specifically, you can cleanse his aura with the healing source skill you get for slotting a source orb into a chest piece. Not great for Fane, but super useful for everyone else.