Page 9 of 44 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181934 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 270 of 1295
  1. - Top - End - #241
    Spamalot in the Playground
     
    DigoDragon's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: My Little Pony XCIX: Leakier Than A Changeling Bathtub!

    Quote Originally Posted by Excession View Post
    I have never seen it in cans actually, only bottles. I used to drink it at my favourite Japanese restaurant, but they closed, and I think they might have been importing it themselves because I haven't seen it elsewhere.
    Outside Japanese restaurants, I know of several grocery stores that carry it. It's a bit pricey though.

    Spoiler
    Show



    In general I prefer to buy beer in cans. They recycle better, are lighter, and keep the beer fresher by excluding all light and sealing better. I always pour them into a glass to drink though. Japanese beers OTOH seem to be designed to drunk from the bottle; they even use better bottles with smoother edges at the top.
    I prefer glass. The taste is definitely different.


    Quote Originally Posted by Excession View Post
    Best served cold.
    KHAAAAAN!!
    Digo Dragon - Artist
    D&D 5e Homebrew: My Little Pony Races
    Avatar by me - Doc Wagon

  2. - Top - End - #242
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Aotrs Commander's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Derby, UK and Bleak Despair battlestation. Species: Spirit-Bound Skeletal Lich (Lawful Evil)
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: My Little Pony XCIX: Leakier Than A Changeling Bathtub!

    Woo, nothing more exciting than re-organising and archiving all your CAD files, is there?

    Spoiler
    Show


    But sometimes, ya gotta do it. (The MG moderns folder was up to about 400 files, and even after achiving to a new folder all but the most recent construction file for each vehicle, there's still over a hundred models there. You can imagine with four times that number, scrolling to find a particular model was getting hard...) Shaved a good 1.5 gig off (down to six from 7.5!) by clearing out all the chaff files (.dxfs, blender files and the like I had to use to transition from TCAD files to .stl, which we don't need anymore since TCAD now can save to .stl directly).

    I might even be able to do some actual WORK this afternoon...
    Last edited by Aotrs Commander; 2018-10-02 at 09:10 AM.

  3. - Top - End - #243
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    b_jonas's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Hungary, Europe
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: My Little Pony XCIX: Leakier Than A Changeling Bathtub!

    Quote Originally Posted by Aotrs Commander View Post
    Woo, nothing more exciting than re-organising and archiving all your CAD files, is there?
    I am trying to understand how some income tax rules work. It's starting to look so complicated that I might lose more of my time with the whole scheme than the money I gain from it.

  4. - Top - End - #244
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Alabenson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: My Little Pony XCIX: Leakier Than A Changeling Bathtub!

    Quote Originally Posted by b_jonas View Post
    I am trying to understand how some income tax rules work. It's starting to look so complicated that I might lose more of my time with the whole scheme than the money I gain from it.
    Question, are these American income tax rules or income tax rules for another country?
    If brute force isn't working, that just means you're not using enough of it.

    When in doubt, set something on fire. If not in doubt, set something on fire anyway.

    My Homebrew


  5. - Top - End - #245
    Colossus in the Playground
     
    Thanqol's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2009

    Default Re: My Little Pony XCIX: Leakier Than A Changeling Bathtub!

    Quote Originally Posted by keybounce View Post
    Ok, which ones? It looks like you have several on fimfiction.

    (I did not see any on Fanfiction's MLP section.)
    Yours Truly is the big emotional hit that everyone loves and made me Internet Famous. If romance and sadness is not your thing, Do Not Serve These Ponies is a straight up comedy and I'm extremely proud of it. A Study In Rainbows is a little dated but it was good enough to put my name on the map. Easy As Lying is my dark twisted psychodrama.

    The other stories are cool fun little interludes but only if you find you like my style overall. I do think Rainbow Dash Digs Herself Into A Hole is a damn fine piece of writing though, if you want something in the vein of DNSTP.
    $QBLA, which harnesses the power of the blockchain to calculate all of the nine billion names of god, after which point no more tokens will be issued and miners will rely on transaction fees.

  6. - Top - End - #246
    Titan in the Playground
     
    zimmerwald1915's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Lake Wobegon
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: My Little Pony XCIX: Leakier Than A Changeling Bathtub!

    Quote Originally Posted by Alabenson View Post
    Question, are these American income tax rules or income tax rules for another country?
    Hungarian income tax, surely?
    You, who have nothing at all to believe in; to you, whose motto is "money comes first;" who are you, to tell us that our lives have been wasted? That all that we've fought for has turned into dust?

    Quote Originally Posted by Peelee View Post
    I'm jumping on the Zim bandwagon.
    Human stick-figure Twilight Sparkle by me. Find more here.

  7. - Top - End - #247
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    b_jonas's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Hungary, Europe
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: My Little Pony XCIX: Leakier Than A Changeling Bathtub!

    Quote Originally Posted by Alabenson View Post
    Question, are these American income tax rules or income tax rules for another country?
    They are income tax rules for Hungary.

  8. - Top - End - #248
    Troll in the Playground
    Join Date
    Feb 2013

    Default Re: My Little Pony XCIX: Leakier Than A Changeling Bathtub!

    If they're anything like ours, I weep for your sanity. The only thing everyone in Congress agrees on is that the Tax Code isn't complicated enough.

  9. - Top - End - #249
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Aotrs Commander's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Derby, UK and Bleak Despair battlestation. Species: Spirit-Bound Skeletal Lich (Lawful Evil)
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: My Little Pony XCIX: Leakier Than A Changeling Bathtub!

    Normal Person Thinking: "Hey, I found some pony stickers my niece gave me ages ago while tidying up the dining room. Cute. Well, much as I appreicated the gesture, I suppose I could chuck 'em out..."

    Normal Brony Thinking: "Hey, I found some pony stickers my niece gave me ages ago while tidying up the dining room. Neat! Maybe I decorate a lucnhbox or something, or perhaps do an amusing picture for my local ponythread..."

    Bleakbane Thnking: "Huzzah, I found some pony stickers my niece gave me ages ago while completely re-rorganising the dining room! I will use them on my starship boxes to create a pony-based labelling system!

    Muhahahahahahaha!

    WHAT! No Best Pony! The travesty!

    ...

    Fine, the Aotrs will have to be identified by Celestia, then! But we're not happy about it!


    Spoiler
    Show
    Last edited by Aotrs Commander; 2018-10-03 at 02:16 PM.

  10. - Top - End - #250
    Spamalot in the Playground
     
    DigoDragon's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: My Little Pony XCIX: Leakier Than A Changeling Bathtub!

    Quote Originally Posted by Aotrs Commander View Post
    WHAT! No Best Pony! The travesty!
    Gee, I wonder which one is Bleak's best pony. [/Sarcasm]


    So, I saw this image today, and it disappointed me that none of them are inter-tribe unions. Ah well. At least now we have all six sets of parents from the Mane6. It was the longest time when we had no clue about AJ, Dash, or Flutters.
    Digo Dragon - Artist
    D&D 5e Homebrew: My Little Pony Races
    Avatar by me - Doc Wagon

  11. - Top - End - #251
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Forum Explorer's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: My Little Pony XCIX: Leakier Than A Changeling Bathtub!

    Quote Originally Posted by Aotrs Commander View Post
    Normal Person Thinking: "Hey, I found some pony stickers my niece gave me ages ago while tidying up the dining room. Cute. Well, much as I appreicated the gesture, I suppose I could chuck 'em out..."

    Normal Brony Thinking: "Hey, I found some pony stickers my niece gave me ages ago while tidying up the dining room. Neat! Maybe I decorate a lucnhbox or something, or perhaps do an amusing picture for my local ponythread..."

    Bleakbane Thnking: "Huzzah, I found some pony stickers my niece gave me ages ago while completely re-rorganising the dining room! I will use them on my starship boxes to create a pony-based labelling system!

    Muhahahahahahaha!

    WHAT! No Best Pony! The travesty!

    ...

    Fine, the Aotrs will have to be identified by Celestia, then! But we're not happy about it!


    Spoiler
    Show
    Heh, a much needed laugh. Thanks for that.
    Spoiler: I'm a writer!
    Show
    Spoiler: Check out my fanfiction[URL="https://www.fanfiction.net/u/7493788/Forum-Explorer"
    Show
    here[/URL]
    ]Fate Stay Nano: Fate Stay Night x Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha

    I Fell in Love with a Storm: MLP

    Procrastination: MLP



    Spoiler: Original Fiction
    Show
    The Lost Dragon: A story about a priest who finds a baby dragon in his church and decides to protect them.



  12. - Top - End - #252
    Titan in the Playground
     
    zimmerwald1915's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Lake Wobegon
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: My Little Pony XCIX: Leakier Than A Changeling Bathtub!

    Quote Originally Posted by DigoDragon View Post
    Gee, I wonder which one is Bleak's best pony. [/Sarcasm]


    So, I saw this image today, and it disappointed me that none of them are inter-tribe unions. Ah well. At least now we have all six sets of parents from the Mane6. It was the longest time when we had no clue about AJ, Dash, or Flutters.
    Shining Armor and Cadance are, at least.
    And for background ponies (who, as we all know, are the only ponies worth caring about) there are Caramel and Sassaflash.
    You, who have nothing at all to believe in; to you, whose motto is "money comes first;" who are you, to tell us that our lives have been wasted? That all that we've fought for has turned into dust?

    Quote Originally Posted by Peelee View Post
    I'm jumping on the Zim bandwagon.
    Human stick-figure Twilight Sparkle by me. Find more here.

  13. - Top - End - #253
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Forum Explorer's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: My Little Pony XCIX: Leakier Than A Changeling Bathtub!

    Spoiler: I'm a writer!
    Show
    Spoiler: Check out my fanfiction[URL="https://www.fanfiction.net/u/7493788/Forum-Explorer"
    Show
    here[/URL]
    ]Fate Stay Nano: Fate Stay Night x Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha

    I Fell in Love with a Storm: MLP

    Procrastination: MLP



    Spoiler: Original Fiction
    Show
    The Lost Dragon: A story about a priest who finds a baby dragon in his church and decides to protect them.



  14. - Top - End - #254
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    b_jonas's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Hungary, Europe
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: My Little Pony XCIX: Leakier Than A Changeling Bathtub!

    Quote Originally Posted by DigoDragon View Post
    it disappointed me that none of them are inter-tribe unions.
    We talked a bit about mixed race pony couples the last year.

  15. - Top - End - #255
    Spamalot in the Playground
     
    DigoDragon's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: My Little Pony XCIX: Leakier Than A Changeling Bathtub!

    Quote Originally Posted by zimmerwald1915 View Post
    Shining Armor and Cadance are, at least.
    And for background ponies (who, as we all know, are the only ponies worth caring about) there are Caramel and Sassaflash.
    Shining and Cadance is a bit off for me because Cadance is an alicorn which is... kinda like a super-unicorn when I think about what they do. The mixed relationships are all in the background ones, yeah. Lyra and BonBon are another pair which make a good example. Just none for the main characters' parents.

    Nor are their siblings mixed. After the episode where the Cakes had their kids, I often think it would have been neat if one of the main characters had a sibling of a different pony type. Ah well, it was late night and I was just thinking of pony ideas.


    And we can talk about it again for this year's anniversary.
    Digo Dragon - Artist
    D&D 5e Homebrew: My Little Pony Races
    Avatar by me - Doc Wagon

  16. - Top - End - #256
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Alabenson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: My Little Pony XCIX: Leakier Than A Changeling Bathtub!

    Quote Originally Posted by zimmerwald1915 View Post
    Shining Armor and Cadance are, at least.
    And for background ponies (who, as we all know, are the only ponies worth caring about) there are Caramel and Sassaflash.
    Don't forget Big Macintosh and Sugar Belle.
    If brute force isn't working, that just means you're not using enough of it.

    When in doubt, set something on fire. If not in doubt, set something on fire anyway.

    My Homebrew


  17. - Top - End - #257
    Titan in the Playground
     
    zimmerwald1915's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Lake Wobegon
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: My Little Pony XCIX: Leakier Than A Changeling Bathtub!

    Quote Originally Posted by Alabenson View Post
    Don't forget Big Macintosh and Sugar Belle.
    Aw, now you've made me remember one bad and one mediocre episode. Thanks. Thanks so much.
    You, who have nothing at all to believe in; to you, whose motto is "money comes first;" who are you, to tell us that our lives have been wasted? That all that we've fought for has turned into dust?

    Quote Originally Posted by Peelee View Post
    I'm jumping on the Zim bandwagon.
    Human stick-figure Twilight Sparkle by me. Find more here.

  18. - Top - End - #258
    Troll in the Playground
     
    digiman619's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    The Land of Enchantment
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: My Little Pony XCIX: Leakier Than A Changeling Bathtub!

    Quote Originally Posted by DigoDragon View Post
    Shining and Cadance is a bit off for me because Cadance is an alicorn which is... kinda like a super-unicorn when I think about what they do.
    With respect, she was canonically a pegasus before she got her horn, so it'd count anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by digiman619 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cosi View Post
    In general, this is favorable to the casters.
    3.5 in a nutshell, ladies and gents.
    Winner of MSE's Card of the Week #106 and #131
    Avatar by Coronalwave
    You can now bind me as a vestige!

  19. - Top - End - #259
    Spamalot in the Playground
     
    DigoDragon's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: My Little Pony XCIX: Leakier Than A Changeling Bathtub!

    Quote Originally Posted by digiman619 View Post
    With respect, she was canonically a pegasus before she got her horn, so it'd count anyway.
    Only if you're aware and accept the book it's mentioned in.

    (I read the book and find it kinda lame the way she earned it with barely any effort. Maybe it was harder than the book says, but then that's the fault of the book for just glossing over what should be some kind of epic story. We watched the 2.5 seasons of work Twi put in for her crown). ;)
    Digo Dragon - Artist
    D&D 5e Homebrew: My Little Pony Races
    Avatar by me - Doc Wagon

  20. - Top - End - #260
    Colossus in the Playground
     
    Thanqol's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2009

    Default Re: My Little Pony XCIX: Leakier Than A Changeling Bathtub!

    Quote Originally Posted by DigoDragon View Post
    Only if you're aware and accept the book it's mentioned in.

    (I read the book and find it kinda lame the way she earned it with barely any effort. Maybe it was harder than the book says, but then that's the fault of the book for just glossing over what should be some kind of epic story. We watched the 2.5 seasons of work Twi put in for her crown). ;)
    "Animation error" is still the most plausible explanation.
    $QBLA, which harnesses the power of the blockchain to calculate all of the nine billion names of god, after which point no more tokens will be issued and miners will rely on transaction fees.

  21. - Top - End - #261
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    BlackDragon

    Join Date
    Nov 2006

    Default Re: My Little Pony XCIX: Leakier Than A Changeling Bathtub!

    So I have solved my problem with getting epubs from fimfiction onto my kindle, and have started reading some fanfics.

    Which one am I reading first?

    Celestia: How'd you like the task of cataloging and indexing a room of forgotten ancient books that we're not even sure what's in there?
    Twilight: Ohboyohboyohboyohboyohboyohboyohboy!
    So you'll insert the horse into the Large Hadron Collider next?
    GENERATION ω+1: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment. Remember, ω + 1 comes after ω.

  22. - Top - End - #262
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Aotrs Commander's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Derby, UK and Bleak Despair battlestation. Species: Spirit-Bound Skeletal Lich (Lawful Evil)
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: My Little Pony XCIX: Leakier Than A Changeling Bathtub!

    Whelp, finished Spellforce 3.

    It is a solid RPG - I liked the plot, I liked the companions. I especially liked the voice actress voicing "you." I had picked for the character from my enbulous "characters that never were" I use for things like this a female paladin-type, and the voice actress fitted that character down to the tee. Co-incidence, but perfect.

    It remains a rather pants RTS, though. It wants to desprately encourage rushing, not turtling, and makes the latter basically impossible, but then gives you a crowded map, not very good interface and actually a fairly complicated economy that you have no time to set up before coming under continuous attack.

    It encourages rushing to the point, however, that especially by mid-game, the best way to deal with the RTS segments it just to charge your four characters right to the enemy capital sector and destroy it - you don't even need back-up forces. Which sort of negates the entire point of the RTS parts, but on the whole, better than than the having to do it "properly..."

  23. - Top - End - #263
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Forum Explorer's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: My Little Pony XCIX: Leakier Than A Changeling Bathtub!

    Hey Bleakbane I need some space ship advice.

    Basically I've gotten into Star Wars: X-Wing 2.0. Now I know which Scum ships and Rebel ships I like. But for Imperial Ships I'm drawing a blank. I mean, I'll get the Tie Interceptor, and then maybe a Tie Defender, but then what?
    Spoiler: I'm a writer!
    Show
    Spoiler: Check out my fanfiction[URL="https://www.fanfiction.net/u/7493788/Forum-Explorer"
    Show
    here[/URL]
    ]Fate Stay Nano: Fate Stay Night x Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha

    I Fell in Love with a Storm: MLP

    Procrastination: MLP



    Spoiler: Original Fiction
    Show
    The Lost Dragon: A story about a priest who finds a baby dragon in his church and decides to protect them.



  24. - Top - End - #264
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Aotrs Commander's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Derby, UK and Bleak Despair battlestation. Species: Spirit-Bound Skeletal Lich (Lawful Evil)
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: My Little Pony XCIX: Leakier Than A Changeling Bathtub!

    Quote Originally Posted by Forum Explorer View Post
    Hey Bleakbane I need some space ship advice.

    Basically I've gotten into Star Wars: X-Wing 2.0. Now I know which Scum ships and Rebel ships I like. But for Imperial Ships I'm drawing a blank. I mean, I'll get the Tie Interceptor, and then maybe a Tie Defender, but then what?
    You mean mechanically or what? I ask, since when we play starfighters, we use Starwing (wot I wrote before AccAtt) and using the old Micromachines stuff (supplemented with a bit of 3D printed stuff the last time we had a go), which was explictly designed to play like X-Wing Alliance (slash TIE Fighter).

    (The official game, I have never touched, on the basis that I don't consider a game where I'm not using, like, a dozen-plus ships per side to be interesting.)

    So if you're asking game mechanics, I can't help you.

    Otherwise, TIE Bomber (at least worth a mention!), TIE Avenger, Starwing XG-1 Assault Gunboat, Missile Boat and maybe ATR-9 Gamma class Assault Transport.

  25. - Top - End - #265
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    PaladinGuy

    Join Date
    Nov 2015

    Default Re: My Little Pony XCIX: Leakier Than A Changeling Bathtub!

    Quote Originally Posted by keybounce View Post
    So I have solved my problem with getting epubs from fimfiction onto my kindle, and have started reading some fanfics.

    Which one am I reading first?

    Celestia: How'd you like the task of cataloging and indexing a room of forgotten ancient books that we're not even sure what's in there?
    Twilight: Ohboyohboyohboyohboyohboyohboyohboy!
    What's that one?

  26. - Top - End - #266
    Surgebinder in the Playground Moderator
     
    Douglas's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Mountain View, CA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: My Little Pony XCIX: Leakier Than A Changeling Bathtub!

    Quote Originally Posted by keybounce View Post
    So I have solved my problem with getting epubs from fimfiction onto my kindle, and have started reading some fanfics.

    Which one am I reading first?

    Celestia: How'd you like the task of cataloging and indexing a room of forgotten ancient books that we're not even sure what's in there?
    Twilight: Ohboyohboyohboyohboyohboyohboyohboy!
    Reminds me of this one.
    Like 4X (aka Civilization-like) gaming? Know programming? Interested in game development? Take a look.

    Avatar by Ceika.

    Archives:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Saberhagen's Twelve Swords, some homebrew artifacts for 3.5 (please comment)
    Isstinen Tonche for ECL 74 playtesting.
    Team Solars: Powergaming beyond your wildest imagining, without infinite loops or epic. Yes, the DM asked for it.
    Arcane Swordsage: Making it actually work (homebrew)

  27. - Top - End - #267
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    BlackDragon

    Join Date
    Nov 2006

    Default Re: My Little Pony XCIX: Leakier Than A Changeling Bathtub!

    Quote Originally Posted by Adderbane View Post
    What's that one?
    Celestia Code. It's a real screen tapper (*)

    (*): Used to call them page turners, but no longer paper pages to turn :-)
    So you'll insert the horse into the Large Hadron Collider next?
    GENERATION ω+1: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment. Remember, ω + 1 comes after ω.

  28. - Top - End - #268
    Colossus in the Playground
     
    Thanqol's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2009

    Default Re: My Little Pony XCIX: Leakier Than A Changeling Bathtub!

    I finished Princess Celestia Sleeps In, thanks for the recommendation whoever waved it at me. I'm really engrossed in it - it's rolling and thoughtful and deliberate and patient, and it deftly breaks up its scenes with constant cuts to building tension and action beats. I also think it has one of the best portrayals of Princess Luna I've seen in fiction. So often people write her like she's just kind of cool, if a little weird, but here she's genuinely difficult. I can't wait to get into the sequel.
    $QBLA, which harnesses the power of the blockchain to calculate all of the nine billion names of god, after which point no more tokens will be issued and miners will rely on transaction fees.

  29. - Top - End - #269
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    b_jonas's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Hungary, Europe
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: My Little Pony XCIX: Leakier Than A Changeling Bathtub!

    As for Shining Armor and Cadence, alicorns are so rare in Equestria that they require special treatment. Even if mixed-race couples were rare, an alicorn doesn't have much choice in partners, so they'll often have to choose a non-alicorn, and since most alicorns are also famous, you'll likely learn about such couples more often than of other couples. Of course, some alicorns might live all their life without a partner, eg. Princess Luna may be like that.

  30. - Top - End - #270
    Troll in the Playground
     
    digiman619's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    The Land of Enchantment
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: My Little Pony XCIX: Leakier Than A Changeling Bathtub!

    Quote Originally Posted by b_jonas View Post
    As for Shining Armor and Cadence, alicorns are so rare in Equestria that they require special treatment. Even if mixed-race couples were rare, an alicorn doesn't have much choice in partners, so they'll often have to choose a non-alicorn, and since most alicorns are also famous, you'll likely learn about such couples more often than of other couples. Of course, some alicorns might live all their life without a partner, eg. Princess Luna may be like that.
    To be fair, only 5 exist in canon, and only one of them has been shown to be in a relationship. Is it possible that Celestia has had at least one lover over the past millennia? Certainly, but there are no canonical record of it happening, so the "alicorns in a realtionship" has a sample size of 1.
    Quote Originally Posted by digiman619 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cosi View Post
    In general, this is favorable to the casters.
    3.5 in a nutshell, ladies and gents.
    Winner of MSE's Card of the Week #106 and #131
    Avatar by Coronalwave
    You can now bind me as a vestige!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •