New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default RPGwebprofiler.net

(I'm not really sure where to put this, so I'll put it here.)

I've been using rpgwebprofiler.net to store my character sheets since I joined this forum several months ago. It has worked fine, and I've been able to set up my characters and link them to avoid all the hassle.

However, for the past five days or so, I have not been able to access the website at all. Through strait-up typing in the address, to searching it and linking to it from search engines, to links, I have not been able to reach the web site. As it is starting to become rather important that I can reach my character sheets, I was wondering if anyone here knew what was going on/whether it was still online/whatever.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, and I hope this is on the right forum area.

Thanks, Shades of Gray, for the avatar!

2. - Top - End - #2
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: RPGwebprofiler.net

Rpgwebprofiler is down. For how long? We don't know. Its a real pain in the PbP boards when youre making a game. -_-
    I used to do avatars on request, feel free to use them.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Ogre in the Playground

There is another discussion about it here
    I am posting from my IPhone 90% of the time. Please forgive any spellcheck errors.
    Notice: All events written about or discussed on this site are fictional and fantasy/science fiction based.They are for entertainment purposes only within a fantasy/science fiction game and any relationship to the real world (events, individuals, situations, etc) are unintended and coincidental.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Dwarf in the Playground

Yep, I see. Direct all conversation there, unless you can tell me how to delete this thread, because it is currently useless.

Thanks, Shades of Gray, for the avatar!

5. - Top - End - #5
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kai-Palin View Post
    Yep, I see. Direct all conversation there, unless you can tell me how to delete this thread, because it is currently useless.
    I do not think it is possible to delete a thread with posts in it. You just have to wait until it enters the graveyard of threads (i.e., gets buried under four pages of threads).
    I am posting from my IPhone 90% of the time. Please forgive any spellcheck errors.
    Notice: All events written about or discussed on this site are fictional and fantasy/science fiction based.They are for entertainment purposes only within a fantasy/science fiction game and any relationship to the real world (events, individuals, situations, etc) are unintended and coincidental.