The Order of the Stick: Utterly Dwarfed
The Order of the Stick: Utterly Dwarfed - Coming in December and available for pre-order now
Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast
Results 211 to 240 of 459
  1. - Top - End - #211
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    Spore's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2013

    Default Re: [5e] Shackles of Blood

    Ferrin inches closer, eventually trying to swim or wade across in a moment where the elven ranger is distracted.

  2. - Top - End - #212
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Dr.Samurai's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    ICU, under a cherry tree.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [5e] Shackles of Blood

    Guro
    Level 3 Ranger | HP: 28/28 | AC: 18

    No there are... Guro turns around and sees that Ferrin has vanished, Oh. Well, the others are helping the woman cook a meal. I think Ferrin must have returned back. This is Ophine and this is Miras, he says, gesturing to his companions, and this, he points to Deriel, is Deriel. She can help us find the Tinfellows.
    Guro Tortle Ranger IC OOC DOC

    Dorn Half-orc Slayer IC OOC DOC

    Colton Human Ranger IC OOC

    Retired Characters

    Formerly Khan the Destroyer on the WotC Forums.

    Awesome Pun-Pun Avatar by the incredible AsteriskAmp!

  3. - Top - End - #213
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Awful's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Somewhere Strange

    Default Re: [5e] Shackles of Blood

    "I am Oak-Crowned Ophine," said the druidess by way of introduction. "We seek the Tinfellows, as you were told. You saw the assault?"
    And the far stars cried, and the planets yearned;
    But no man may know, for she'll ne'er return.

  4. - Top - End - #214
    Orc in the Playground
    Join Date
    Aug 2018

    Default Re: [5e] Shackles of Blood

    " You can call me "the Starseeer", the others are busy making a meal, also it's safer to not show all of one's hand at the same time"

  5. - Top - End - #215
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    WhismurWanders's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [5e] Shackles of Blood

    Deriel's gaze shifts back and forth between the three of you, clearly not very happy with how this is playing out. When Miras makes his comment, Deriel snappily retorts, "Indeed. And yet you seem to find it appropriate to force me to show my hand in exchange for very little." She takes a deep breath to calm herself before mumbling, "And they say not all humans are like the Red Plumes..." under her breath. She shakes her head disapprovingly, but doesn't show any other signs of backing out. "I am Deriel Rethslane, and I witnessed the attack on the Tinfellows." She repeats the information that she had already told Guro; that she had seen the Red Plumes come up the road, raid the farmhouses, and then march the halflings into the woods headed north.


    Zilo's knife makes quick work of the vegetables, even picking up some of the slack left by the absence of his travelling companions. Ms. Vigdas gives an approving grin as she collects the vegetables and dumps them into the pot. "That should do it for now. Just need to watch the pot and make sure it doesn't cook over." She grabs a ladle from a hook on the wall and pulls up a stool by the fire she has set the pot over. "You should probably get to looking where your friends are. Bit rude for them to offer the help and then disappear, isn't it?"

    Spoiler: The Passage of Time
    Show
    You kept a good pace (due to your roll), but cutting all the veggies needed for a 10-man stew still takes a bit of time. If you leave now, you might catch the tail-end of any conversations going on between Deriel and the rest.
    Quote Originally Posted by fibericon View Post
    This seems like a really cool concept, so I feel like you're going to get a lot of applications. Best of luck sorting through them all. That said, I'm going to do my part to make your job that much harder by adding one to the stack.

  6. - Top - End - #216
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    Spore's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2013

    Default Re: [5e] Shackles of Blood

    A wet but nonetheless slippery-tongued Ferrin reveals himself from the bushes. As he approaches the ranger, he is styling his hair. He smirks again.Some elven ranger you are. A Drizz't you are not. But I appreciate you trying to help us. Ferrin stops at about two sword lengths and bows. My name is Ferrin. I hid as some kind of safety net for my friends. But you seem trustworthy. So I apologize for my previous resentiments. If you deal with the citizens of Hillsfar, you might know me. Maybe you know my friend Kiru as well. His family deals with both city dwellers and fey. Ferrin almost lays his arm around Ophine to show his friendship with the druid but decides otherwise. My friend here is a bit more direct. We seek the whereabouts of the Tinfellows. Can't exactly smuggle food into the city when the farmers that would sell to me get killed.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Persuasion to make her forgive our secrecy: (1d20+4)[14]

  7. - Top - End - #217
    Orc in the Playground
     
    OldWizardGuy

    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [5e] Shackles of Blood

    "You're right, I should probably get going and see what's up, they've been gone for a bit longer than I expected. Thank you for the help!" With a small smile and a nod, Zilo then takes his leave, going to where he assumes the rest of the group are by the voices coming from the river.

    ------------

    As Zilo moves closer to the scene by the river, unsure of the type of conversation, he announces his presence by raising his hand and voice: "Ahoy there! I'll be with you all in a moment!".

    Once he gets close enough to join their conversation and notice the elf stranger, he introduces himself with a slight bow. "Sorry for the interruption, I'm with them. Name's Zilo Neverfall."

  8. - Top - End - #218
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    WhismurWanders's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [5e] Shackles of Blood

    Deriel opens her mouth as if to begin giving another sharp retort to Ferrin's introduction, but with a deep breath she calms herself. She finally answers, "No, I am not the famed Ranger of the North, just as you are doubtless not his nemesis, Artemis Entreri. How astute of you to notice that I am not of the drow." Coming around to responding to Ferrin's claims that she may have heard of her, she shrugs. "I do not keep much company with Hillsfar. I have walked these woods for at least a century, tending to my own tasks."

    As Zilo approaches and introduces himself as well, Deriel grimaces. She's either not used to dealing with other people very often, or is becoming more and more impatient with more and more adventurers coming out of the woodwork. Perhaps even a mixture of both. "Yes, hello to you too, Mr Neverfall. Now, as I've mentioned multiple times..." The words come through teeth which are doing their very best not to be clenched in frustration. "I am aware of where the Red Plumes are keeping the Tinfellows. Would you like my aid in finding them or not?"
    Quote Originally Posted by fibericon View Post
    This seems like a really cool concept, so I feel like you're going to get a lot of applications. Best of luck sorting through them all. That said, I'm going to do my part to make your job that much harder by adding one to the stack.

  9. - Top - End - #219
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    Spore's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2013

    Default Re: [5e] Shackles of Blood

    Doesn't even appreciate a joke. No matter. Ferrin thinks to himself.

    A woman that goes straight to the point. I like it. We are currently trying to get information out of the carpenters, but if you know they are not involved, I will fetch my other comrades and we will follow you. But I may warn you, we have some people with us that are less adapt at being silent. As Deriel wants to open her mouth again, Ferrin interjects. Yes, I can be silent if that is what you wanted to say. The rogue smirks.

  10. - Top - End - #220
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Dr.Samurai's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    ICU, under a cherry tree.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [5e] Shackles of Blood

    Guro
    Level 3 Ranger | HP: 28/28 | AC: 18

    Guro interjects, Of course we want your help Deriel. The Tinfellows are in danger. We must all work together to bring them back.
    Guro Tortle Ranger IC OOC DOC

    Dorn Half-orc Slayer IC OOC DOC

    Colton Human Ranger IC OOC

    Retired Characters

    Formerly Khan the Destroyer on the WotC Forums.

    Awesome Pun-Pun Avatar by the incredible AsteriskAmp!

  11. - Top - End - #221
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Awful's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Somewhere Strange

    Default Re: [5e] Shackles of Blood

    "Before we go, let us talk."
    Something prickled the druidess' nerves, thought she wasn't sure what.
    "You saw the raid. How many of the Plumes attacked?"
    And the far stars cried, and the planets yearned;
    But no man may know, for she'll ne'er return.

  12. - Top - End - #222
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    WhismurWanders's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [5e] Shackles of Blood

    Deriel visibly relaxes now that the group seems to slowly be coming to an agreement. Answering Ophine, she says, "A dozen. Some on horses, but most of them were on foot. Only one of them seemed to have command of the group. I believe I heard his name, Captain Er-lish? Perhaps Er-lick?"
    Last edited by WhismurWanders; 2018-11-21 at 07:12 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by fibericon View Post
    This seems like a really cool concept, so I feel like you're going to get a lot of applications. Best of luck sorting through them all. That said, I'm going to do my part to make your job that much harder by adding one to the stack.

  13. - Top - End - #223
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    Spore's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2013

    Default Re: [5e] Shackles of Blood

    Captain Erlich, huh?

    I know that guy. Cruel, bad breath, frustrated. But sadly very efficient. Rumor says his superiors hate his guts.


    Ferrin gets closer to Deriel, putting out his right hand offering either a handshake or a kiss on her hand.

    If we meet him, please allow me to ask him a few questions before you pierce his ugly skull with one of your arrows.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Persuasion: (1d20+4)[19]

  14. - Top - End - #224
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Awful's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Somewhere Strange

    Default Re: [5e] Shackles of Blood

    A dozen - outnumbering them, if Deriel spoke true.
    The suspicious druidess nodded.
    "How far are they, and what direction? Once we are nearby, we can determine any plan of assault."

    She looked at the elf, gauging her reaction for her next words.
    "Perhaps a couple of us should travel ahead of the group, and let the others follow behind; less chance of alerting our prey as we approach."
    And the far stars cried, and the planets yearned;
    But no man may know, for she'll ne'er return.

  15. - Top - End - #225
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    WhismurWanders's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [5e] Shackles of Blood

    Deriel answers, "Not an hour or two's march from here. Due north past the farmstead. And if you would prefer to have a smaller group behind the front, within eyesight, then so be it. Those who would alert any sentries of our presence would do well to remain far enough to stay hidden, but close enough to help should things go awry." She turns to Guro and asks, "You mentioned being a ranger. I trust you will aid me with making sure we stay on the correct trail?" She gathers up a small rucksack and slings it onto her back, grabbing the hilt of her rapier and casually drawing it, getting ready to depart. "Shall we? We'll skirt the edge of the farms, and then head north" she says, heading westward first and assuming you will follow her.
    Quote Originally Posted by fibericon View Post
    This seems like a really cool concept, so I feel like you're going to get a lot of applications. Best of luck sorting through them all. That said, I'm going to do my part to make your job that much harder by adding one to the stack.

  16. - Top - End - #226
    Orc in the Playground
    Join Date
    Aug 2018

    Default Re: [5e] Shackles of Blood

    "I'm not to light-footed - so id prefer to stay in the back group"

  17. - Top - End - #227
    Orc in the Playground
     
    OldWizardGuy

    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [5e] Shackles of Blood

    "I'll rather go ahead at the front, myself." Zilo steps foward. "I'm quite nimble myself, and I can help scout ahead for any danger."

    For now, the halfling opts to not draw his rapier yet, and instead takes a moment to pre-emptively load up his sling , and then put up his shield. Worst case scenario, he can just quickly let go of his sling to draw his rapier in a pinch.

    "The quicker we can get the tinfellows out of there safely, the better."

  18. - Top - End - #228
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Dr.Samurai's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    ICU, under a cherry tree.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [5e] Shackles of Blood

    Guro
    Level 3 Ranger | HP: 28/28 | AC: 18

    Guro nods to Deriel, Yes, I will help however I can. Though, I do think we should stay together. If they outnumber us, it would be best not to split up. Whatever we decide, I am ready to go, I doubt the Tinfellows can wait much longer.

    Spoiler: Natural Explorer relevant traits:
    Show
    Difficult terrain doesn't slow your group's travel.
    Your group can't become lost except by magical means.
    Even when you are engaged in another activity while traveling (such as foraging, navigating, or tracking), you remain alert to danger.
    If you are traveling alone, you can move stealthily at a normal pace.
    When you forage, you find twice as much food as you normally would.
    While tracking other creatures, you also learn their exact number, their sizes, and how long ago they passed through the area.

    Guro Tortle Ranger IC OOC DOC

    Dorn Half-orc Slayer IC OOC DOC

    Colton Human Ranger IC OOC

    Retired Characters

    Formerly Khan the Destroyer on the WotC Forums.

    Awesome Pun-Pun Avatar by the incredible AsteriskAmp!

  19. - Top - End - #229
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    Spore's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2013

    Default Re: [5e] Shackles of Blood

    I think it is best I stay with the group. After my blade, my mouth is my best weapon. This could allow you to get into positions.

  20. - Top - End - #230
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    WhismurWanders's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [5e] Shackles of Blood

    As you follow Deriel, she leads you against the flow of the river, which bends due north a short distance away from Ms. Vigas's millhouse. Guro and Zilo stay close to her, and the rest elect to stay back, should trouble rear its head. Guro's and Deriel's combined experience as people of the wood make it much easier for those of you unaccustomed to walking where there is no path. Deriel points to a large path which seemed to have been forced upon the thickening forest, and the tracks are clear as day to even the non-rangers among you, despite their age. Deriel points out the difference between some of the different tracks. In two parallel lines on the outside of the path are heavy bootprints and in the middle are many smaller bare-footed prints, which Deriel ascribes to the Red Plumes and the Tinfellows respectively. Guro, however, with his expertise in such matters, can deduce the following information as well;
    Spoiler: Natural Explorer Details
    Show
    In total, there are 18 different sets of tracks;
    • 10 Medium humanoids
    • 6 Small humanoids
    • 2 Large beasts; hoofprints are a bit more difficult to make out among the mass number of tracks, but they seem to belong to horses.

    All the tracks were made about a 10-day ago, and though they have been effected by the elements and nature around them, they are still very easy to track due to the sheer number.


    As your group marches deeper into the woods, the canopy seems to grow thicker and thicker above your heads, and the light seems to struggle to truly get through the leaves and branches. While this doesn't bother Deriel or Guro due to their keener eyesight, the rest of the group begins to struggle to see clearly without a better light source. Deriel finally motions for those of you who elected to stay back to stop, while she motions Zilo and Guro to join her hiding by a large bush near a bridge that crosses the riverbend here. She jerks her chin across the river, where some dilapidated stone buildings which look to have been abandoned long ago flank each side of the path. "The Tinfellows are being held in one of those buildings. The Red Plumes will not have their patrols on this side, they'll think anyone chasing them will follow the main road to not have to trek through the forest like we did." She pauses to allow the information to sink in, and turns back so that she can adress the whole group. "So, as we discussed; I will take these two with me to free the Tinfellows," she points to Zilo and Guro, "and you will either follow close behind or wait here if you do not wish to cause any alarm." This time she points to Ferrin, Ophine, and Miras. "Mr Neverfall, Guro, we shall sneak up the road, between the buildings. Everyone understand?"

    Spoiler: Map and Map Notes
    Show
    Here's the map.
    • The forest is dimly lit; those of you without Darkvision have disadvantage on all Perception checks related to sight unless you can summon a better light source
    • The river flows calmly from North to South, and is shallow enough that crossing it is only difficult terrain, no Athletics check required
    • Each of the green-gray squares are old buildings which seem to have been abandoned for quite some time; several of them have walls which have collapsed due to neglect
    • Deriel says that the halflings are being kept in the south-west building (M17*Q21)
    • Black borders on the bridge indicate the bridge's small stone wall, about waist high for all except Zilo. These walls provide half-cover
    • Black borders on the buildings indicate stone walls, well over 6' high. These walls provide full cover.
    • Grey dotted borders on the buildings indicate rubble from collapsed walls. These walls provide half-cover and require a successful DC10 Athletics or Acrobatics check to cross. On failure, you take 1d3 bludgeoning damage from losing your balance and falling against the stones.
    • Dark green blocks are bushes and small trees. They heavily obscure anyone hiding in or next to them, but do not provide cover.
    • All terrain off the road is considered difficult terrain.


    You guys are able to edit the map in order to move your tokens. To do so, select a cell and input =Tokens!00, where 00 is the cell on the tokens sheet which has your character's token in it.
    • Ferrin = A1
    • Ophine = B1
    • Miras = C1
    • Zilo = D1
    • Guro = E1

    Quote Originally Posted by fibericon View Post
    This seems like a really cool concept, so I feel like you're going to get a lot of applications. Best of luck sorting through them all. That said, I'm going to do my part to make your job that much harder by adding one to the stack.

  21. - Top - End - #231
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Dr.Samurai's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    ICU, under a cherry tree.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [5e] Shackles of Blood

    Guro
    Level 3 Ranger | HP: 28/28 | AC: 18

    Guro and Deriel lead the way through the forest, with Guro's expertise helping to guide his allies through the dense foliage and undergrowth. Finally they pause at a small bridge crossing a stream, and the remains of some buildings can be seen on the far side. Guro can feel his heartbeat quicken with anticipation; the Tinfellows may be there and they may need help.

    "The Tinfellows are being held in one of those buildings. The Red Plumes will not have their patrols on this side, they'll think anyone chasing them will follow the main road to not have to trek through the forest like we did." She pauses to allow the information to sink in, and turns back so that she can address the whole group. "So, as we discussed; I will take these two with me to free the Tinfellows," she points to Zilo and Guro, "and you will either follow close behind or wait here if you do not wish to cause any alarm." This time she points to Ferrin, Ophine, and Miras. "Mr Neverfall, Guro, we shall sneak up the road, between the buildings. Everyone understand?"

    I understand Deriel. Crossing the bridge leaves us out in the open. What do you think of crossing down stream? he points to a ruined building down a ways on the far bank, From there we may be better able to tell who is standing guard. A thought seems to occur to him in that moment, I have magic that will disguise me. I can look like one of these Red Plumes.
    Guro Tortle Ranger IC OOC DOC

    Dorn Half-orc Slayer IC OOC DOC

    Colton Human Ranger IC OOC

    Retired Characters

    Formerly Khan the Destroyer on the WotC Forums.

    Awesome Pun-Pun Avatar by the incredible AsteriskAmp!

  22. - Top - End - #232
    Orc in the Playground
     
    OldWizardGuy

    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [5e] Shackles of Blood

    Zilo looks over at the building Guro is referring to, taking note of the rubble that has been built up behind it.

    "We could climb up into that building after crossing the stream. If nothing else, we can check to see how well guarded that building is, to possibly sneak out the tinfellows from behind that building without being noticed"

  23. - Top - End - #233
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    Spore's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2013

    Default Re: [5e] Shackles of Blood

    Miras, can you disable the guards? Ophine do you have an animal form that is inconspicuous? Sadly I don't see much in this lighting. But it is bright enough for a good shootout or a duel. We are six people, and we will rescue another six. This won't hardly go over without a fight. However if you can get me a uniform and ride a horse Ferrin looks at Ophine. maybe I could mime a captain and pull a few guards into a trap. It is easier when we don't have to fight everyone at the same time.

  24. - Top - End - #234
    Orc in the Playground
    Join Date
    Aug 2018

    Default Re: [5e] Shackles of Blood

    I can ty blinding a few or making someone laugh without stopping if that helps
    Last edited by Xantin Rahl; 2018-12-02 at 10:35 AM.

  25. - Top - End - #235
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Awful's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Somewhere Strange

    Default Re: [5e] Shackles of Blood

    Ophine sat down crosslegged on the ground, leaning her staff against her shoulder.

    "Any of the small creatures of the wood are forms I can assume; a squirrel would not be seen as amiss in this place. I could scout all this without difficulty, and return to report without risk of discovery."


    As Ferrin looked at the druidess as he mentioned horses, her mouth drew into a sharp line.
    "If it was the only way, I would bear that indignity, but their mounts bear a saddle and reins; I would not, reshaped, and your ruse undone."
    And the far stars cried, and the planets yearned;
    But no man may know, for she'll ne'er return.

  26. - Top - End - #236
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    Spore's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2013

    Default Re: [5e] Shackles of Blood

    Indignity? Ferrin is dumbfounded. I thought you left dignity back with other - mortal - woes, when you picked up the hobby to turn into...no matter, your complaint is valid. Though I would not want you to be stuck inside a squirrel when it comes to a fight. We best leave this to the experts. We will follow while protecting the wizard. His spells sound very useful. He points at the elf and the tortle.

  27. - Top - End - #237
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Dr.Samurai's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    ICU, under a cherry tree.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [5e] Shackles of Blood

    Guro
    Level 3 Ranger | HP: 28/28 | AC: 18

    Let's do that then, Zilo. Guro turns to face the group behind them and motions that he and Zilo and Deriel will advance through the water to the building down the stream. Zilo, hop on and I will take you with me across the stream.


    Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Attempting not to make noise while moving: Stealth (1d20+3)[8]

    Double Move to D16. A quick glance makes me think Guro can lift Zilo without being encumbered (he has a capacity of 240lbs). If that's the case, take Zilo along so he's not traveling at half his speed of 25. (Unless Zilo wants to stay separate to roll his own stealth checks or arrive somewhere else across the stream, no problems there.)

    For what it's worth, Guro ignores Difficult Terrain and also has a Swim and Climb Speed.

    Guro Tortle Ranger IC OOC DOC

    Dorn Half-orc Slayer IC OOC DOC

    Colton Human Ranger IC OOC

    Retired Characters

    Formerly Khan the Destroyer on the WotC Forums.

    Awesome Pun-Pun Avatar by the incredible AsteriskAmp!

  28. - Top - End - #238
    Orc in the Playground
     
    OldWizardGuy

    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [5e] Shackles of Blood

    "I was never carried by one of your kind before, this is going to be fun." Zilo says teasingly with a small smirk, he makes sure his backpack remains firm on his back before hopping on the tortle. "If you'll prefer I'll go down from your back, just let me know and I'll walk on my own next to you."

  29. - Top - End - #239
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    WhismurWanders's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [5e] Shackles of Blood

    Deriel follows the duo closely, similarly unhindered by the difficulty the terrain poses. As you approach the western crumbled wall of the building by the river, Deriel presses herself against the solid wall silently. You can barely see over the crumbled wall itself, but can easily see the long feathered helmets of three Red Plumes standing around the closed door. They are all equipped in chain mail, and the two closest to the door are clutching longswords in their hands, the third has both hands on a large crossbow. They haven't seen you yet, and their concentration is entirely focused on the door, which is closed.
    Quote Originally Posted by fibericon View Post
    This seems like a really cool concept, so I feel like you're going to get a lot of applications. Best of luck sorting through them all. That said, I'm going to do my part to make your job that much harder by adding one to the stack.

  30. - Top - End - #240
    Orc in the Playground
     
    OldWizardGuy

    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [5e] Shackles of Blood

    Sticking close to Guro and Deriel, he tries his best to whisper as silently as possible: "So, what do we do? Do we try to sneak past them to where the tinfellows are? If we'll try taking them all down quickly, we'll risk raising the alarms."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •