New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Pixie in the Playground

Default pc emulators for android apps

Hello, my kids and I want to play android games on my pc for bigger and better screen but when i tried to install bluestacks and nox player my pc went too slow. is this normal? i was so afraid it will harm my pc so i uninstall it ASAP. do i need to adjust my pc settings to get rid of the slow and lag part when usig this emulators? pls help my fix this issue thank you.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: pc emulators for android apps

I've had similar troubles. Bluestacks and Nox dont play well together. When I uninstalled bluestacks nox began behaving better. Still not amazingly fast, but pretty good

3. - Top - End - #3
    Pixie in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Andy PC Emulator is pretty good and worth a try

4. - Top - End - #4
    Troll in the Playground

Bluestacks, at least, runs a whole bunch of unnecessary programs in the background of its interface. If you use it, you should go in and disable/uninstall everything you don't explicitly need running - which is pretty much everything but whatever apps you actually want to emulate and the middleware like google play that accesses them.
    Now publishing a webnovel travelogue.

Resvier: a P6 homebrew setting

5. - Top - End - #5
    Pixie in the Playground

Devil

Older version of Bluestacks is my very first choice. But, new version is full of irritating items. But still, I'm using bluestacks right now...

6. - Top - End - #6
    Pixie in the Playground

There is no direct evidence that computers are slow because of these games, on the other hand,once the computer's storage space is full, it slows down, please clean up your computer first .
    Or you haven't completely unloaded this app, causing some hidden junk .
    Last edited by loasmkers; 2018-10-19 at 02:35 AM.

7. - Top - End - #7
    Titan in the Playground

Bluestacks also tends to resist uninstalling - I'd recommend grabbing iObit Unininstaller to get rid of it; it's a particularly effective way of clearing out intractable programs. Just don't get the rest of iObit's stuff.
    I would really like to see a game made by Obryn, Kurald Galain, and Knaight from these forums.

I'm not joking one bit. I would buy the hell out of that.
    -- ChubbyRain

Current Design Project: Legacy, a game of masters and apprentices for two players and a GM.