The Order of the Stick: Utterly Dwarfed
The Order of the Stick: Utterly Dwarfed - Coming in December and available for pre-order now
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Results 91 to 120 of 327
  1. - Top - End - #91
    Titan in the Playground
     
    PirateCaptain

    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Heart soul and memory 4 A farewell to love (IC)

    "Hey, I've got an idea!" Emma said, "Let's see if anything cool was left behind in the Lost and Found! Finders Keepers!"

    Spoiler: Roll
    Show
    Strong Luck (+1), Reality Warper (+2), +3 total.
    Last edited by The TechnoGnome; 2018-12-20 at 09:18 PM.

  2. - Top - End - #92
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Esprit15's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    The Middle of Nowhere
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Heart soul and memory 4 A farewell to love (IC)

    Athena tries to adjust her glasses and smooths out her shirt and in general be more presentable after eating. She may not draw the most attention, but she could try.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Allure (-1)
    Awesome avatar by Cuthalion

    Spoiler: Old Avatars
    Show


    By Ceika, Ceika, Linklel (Except for one that appears to be lost to time)

  3. - Top - End - #93
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Zevox's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Heart soul and memory 4 A farewell to love (IC)

    Alice had sat down to eat a little disheartened after Ophelia had ignored her earlier. She'd tried flirting a bit with Rivera and Sapphire, but sure enough, neither seemed to care. Which was probably just as well, they were starting to remind her how creepy the people at Emma's house had been.

    So she focused her attention on Ophelia instead, leaning in very close to talk to her. "So, Ophelia, what kind of deserts do you like at a place like this?" she asked. "I kind of like anything creamy, myself," she whispered with a wink.

    Spoiler: OOC/Roll
    Show
    Allure, Touchy-Feely +1, Shameless +2 = +3 total.
    Toph Pony avatar by Dirtytabs. Thanks!

    "When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty, I read them openly. When I became a man, I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." -C.S. Lewis

    "We each decide our own sense of right and wrong. The rest, I leave to my sword." - Yuri Lowell, Tales of Vesperia

  4. - Top - End - #94
    Colossus in the Playground
     
    Illven's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2008

    Default Re: Heart soul and memory 4 A farewell to love (IC)

    Quote Originally Posted by Esprit15 View Post
    Athena tries to adjust her glasses and smooths out her shirt and in general be more presentable after eating. She may not draw the most attention, but she could try.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Allure (-1)
    Athena, you look so formal, could... could you teach me proper manners? Ophelia asked.

    Quote Originally Posted by The TechnoGnome View Post
    "Hey, I've got an idea!" Emma said, "Let's see if anything cool was left behind in the Lost and Found! Finders Keepers!"

    Spoiler: Roll
    Show
    Strong Luck (+1), Reality Warper (+2), +3 total.
    Is... You know what, it's probably legal, let's see what we find! Ophelia agrees getting up out of her seat.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zevox View Post
    Alice had sat down to eat a little disheartened after Ophelia had ignored her earlier. She'd tried flirting a bit with Rivera and Sapphire, but sure enough, neither seemed to care. Which was probably just as well, they were starting to remind her how creepy the people at Emma's house had been.

    So she focused her attention on Ophelia instead, leaning in very close to talk to her. "So, Ophelia, what kind of deserts do you like at a place like this?" she asked. "I kind of like anything creamy, myself," she whispered with a wink.

    Spoiler: OOC/Roll
    Show
    Allure, Touchy-Feely +1, Shameless +2 = +3 total.
    Um.. uh... hi... Ophelia starts blushing beat red.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    One day, we must all have our characters butchered by romhacks face our ends.
    Avatar by Honest Tiefling

    Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

  5. - Top - End - #95
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Esprit15's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    The Middle of Nowhere
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Heart soul and memory 4 A farewell to love (IC)

    Wait... Ophelia noticed her? ”Ah, sure... I assume you know the basics, right? Chewing with your mouth closed, elbows off the table, napkin in your lap once food is served?”
    Awesome avatar by Cuthalion

    Spoiler: Old Avatars
    Show


    By Ceika, Ceika, Linklel (Except for one that appears to be lost to time)

  6. - Top - End - #96
    Colossus in the Playground
     
    Illven's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2008

    Default Re: Heart soul and memory 4 A farewell to love (IC)

    Quote Originally Posted by Esprit15 View Post
    Wait... Ophelia noticed her? ”Ah, sure... I assume you know the basics, right? Chewing with your mouth closed, elbows off the table, napkin in your lap once food is served?”
    The first two..... Ophelia remarks shyly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    One day, we must all have our characters butchered by romhacks face our ends.
    Avatar by Honest Tiefling

    Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

  7. - Top - End - #97
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Esprit15's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    The Middle of Nowhere
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Heart soul and memory 4 A farewell to love (IC)

    ”So, when food is served, you unfold your napkin and place it in your lap. The primary purpose of this is to prevent food from falling on your clothing, and allows you to be more discrete if you need to wipe food from your mouth.

    Similarly, waiting for everyone to be served before eating is good manners. Don’t switch your knife and fork hand during a meal. Don’t respond to your phone while seated; at worst, excuse yourself to the restroom. Do not call out to the waitstaff; if you need something, a bent arm to get attention or a quiet word while they are passing is considered appropriate. Do not loudly criticize the food while eating.

    It’s rather difficult to know what all you do and do not know... Is there anything that is not clear to you?”
    Awesome avatar by Cuthalion

    Spoiler: Old Avatars
    Show


    By Ceika, Ceika, Linklel (Except for one that appears to be lost to time)

  8. - Top - End - #98
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Zevox's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Heart soul and memory 4 A farewell to love (IC)

    Quote Originally Posted by Illven View Post
    Um.. uh... hi... Ophelia starts blushing beat red.
    "Hi," Alice says back teasingly, enjoying making the sorceress blush. "You didn't answer the question," she pointed out in the same tone.
    Toph Pony avatar by Dirtytabs. Thanks!

    "When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty, I read them openly. When I became a man, I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." -C.S. Lewis

    "We each decide our own sense of right and wrong. The rest, I leave to my sword." - Yuri Lowell, Tales of Vesperia

  9. - Top - End - #99
    Titan in the Playground
     
    PirateCaptain

    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Heart soul and memory 4 A farewell to love (IC)

    "Okay!" Emma said, before turning to Rivera and declaring, "Fetch me the Lost and Found Box!"

  10. - Top - End - #100
    Colossus in the Playground
     
    Illven's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2008

    Default Re: Heart soul and memory 4 A farewell to love (IC)

    Quote Originally Posted by Esprit15 View Post
    ”So, when food is served, you unfold your napkin and place it in your lap. The primary purpose of this is to prevent food from falling on your clothing, and allows you to be more discrete if you need to wipe food from your mouth.

    Similarly, waiting for everyone to be served before eating is good manners. Don’t switch your knife and fork hand during a meal. Don’t respond to your phone while seated; at worst, excuse yourself to the restroom. Do not call out to the waitstaff; if you need something, a bent arm to get attention or a quiet word while they are passing is considered appropriate. Do not loudly criticize the food while eating.

    It’s rather difficult to know what all you do and do not know... Is there anything that is not clear to you?”
    Bent arm up I'm guessing? Ophelia remarks showing it to see if she got it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zevox View Post
    "Hi," Alice says back teasingly, enjoying making the sorceress blush. "You didn't answer the question," she pointed out in the same tone.
    Um, I... desert.... Right... um.. I prefer sweet flavors. Ophelia pipes up.

    Quote Originally Posted by The TechnoGnome View Post
    "Okay!" Emma said, before turning to Rivera and declaring, "Fetch me the Lost and Found Box!"
    "Right away your highness." Rivera curtsies before running off to get it,
    Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    One day, we must all have our characters butchered by romhacks face our ends.
    Avatar by Honest Tiefling

    Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

  11. - Top - End - #101
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Esprit15's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    The Middle of Nowhere
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Heart soul and memory 4 A farewell to love (IC)

    "Correct. Don't look like a kid in class."
    Awesome avatar by Cuthalion

    Spoiler: Old Avatars
    Show


    By Ceika, Ceika, Linklel (Except for one that appears to be lost to time)

  12. - Top - End - #102
    Colossus in the Playground
     
    Illven's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2008

    Default Re: Heart soul and memory 4 A farewell to love (IC)

    Quote Originally Posted by Esprit15 View Post
    "Correct. Don't look like a kid in class."
    Ophelia tries to get the move down, and seems to do okay.

    How's that?
    Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    One day, we must all have our characters butchered by romhacks face our ends.
    Avatar by Honest Tiefling

    Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

  13. - Top - End - #103
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Esprit15's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    The Middle of Nowhere
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Heart soul and memory 4 A farewell to love (IC)

    Quote Originally Posted by Illven View Post
    Ophelia tries to get the move down, and seems to do okay.

    How's that?
    "Correct," Athena says. "Most of it is common sense, to be perfectly honest."
    Awesome avatar by Cuthalion

    Spoiler: Old Avatars
    Show


    By Ceika, Ceika, Linklel (Except for one that appears to be lost to time)

  14. - Top - End - #104
    Colossus in the Playground
     
    Illven's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2008

    Default Re: Heart soul and memory 4 A farewell to love (IC)

    Quote Originally Posted by Esprit15 View Post
    "Correct," Athena says. "Most of it is common sense, to be perfectly honest."
    Huh? Then why do like in stories, noble people always act like no one can ever learn it? Ophelia asked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    One day, we must all have our characters butchered by romhacks face our ends.
    Avatar by Honest Tiefling

    Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

  15. - Top - End - #105
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Esprit15's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    The Middle of Nowhere
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Heart soul and memory 4 A farewell to love (IC)

    Quote Originally Posted by Illven View Post
    Huh? Then why do like in stories, noble people always act like no one can ever learn it? Ophelia asked.
    "For the same reason anyone would want to seem more important than someone else."
    Awesome avatar by Cuthalion

    Spoiler: Old Avatars
    Show


    By Ceika, Ceika, Linklel (Except for one that appears to be lost to time)

  16. - Top - End - #106
    Titan in the Playground
     
    PirateCaptain

    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Heart soul and memory 4 A farewell to love (IC)

    Quote Originally Posted by Illven View Post
    "Right away your highness." Rivera curtsies before running off to get it,
    Emma waits patiently, and somewhat awkwardly, for her return. While she does, she watches the etiquette lesson that Athena gives and lets out an impromptu giggle at Ophelia's naivety.

  17. - Top - End - #107
    Colossus in the Playground
     
    Illven's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2008

    Default Re: Heart soul and memory 4 A farewell to love (IC)

    Quote Originally Posted by Esprit15 View Post
    "For the same reason anyone would want to seem more important than someone else."
    Okay that's fair. Ophelia lets out.

    Quote Originally Posted by The TechnoGnome View Post
    Emma waits patiently, and somewhat awkwardly, for her return. While she does, she watches the etiquette lesson that Athena gives and lets out an impromptu giggle at Ophelia's naivety.
    Rivera returns with a box of knickknacks.

    Emma start riffling though it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    One day, we must all have our characters butchered by romhacks face our ends.
    Avatar by Honest Tiefling

    Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

  18. - Top - End - #108
    Titan in the Playground
     
    PirateCaptain

    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Heart soul and memory 4 A farewell to love (IC)

    Quote Originally Posted by Illven View Post
    Rivera returns with a box of knickknacks.

    Emma start riffling though it?
    Of course! With a squeal of happiness, Emma starts digging for something good.

  19. - Top - End - #109
    Colossus in the Playground
     
    Illven's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2008

    Default Re: Heart soul and memory 4 A farewell to love (IC)

    Quote Originally Posted by The TechnoGnome View Post
    Of course! With a squeal of happiness, Emma starts digging for something good.
    Emma finds punching kunckles, a knife, a couple of wallets, odds and ends of jewelry, some purses, and a wand.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    One day, we must all have our characters butchered by romhacks face our ends.
    Avatar by Honest Tiefling

    Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

  20. - Top - End - #110
    Titan in the Playground
     
    PirateCaptain

    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Heart soul and memory 4 A farewell to love (IC)

    Quote Originally Posted by Illven View Post
    Emma finds punching kunckles, a knife, a couple of wallets, odds and ends of jewelry, some purses, and a wand.
    "Ooh, shiny!" Emma said, pocketing the jewelry for herself before grabbing the wand and waving it around, "Hey, you think this still works?"

  21. - Top - End - #111
    Colossus in the Playground
     
    Illven's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2008

    Default Re: Heart soul and memory 4 A farewell to love (IC)

    Quote Originally Posted by The TechnoGnome View Post
    "Ooh, shiny!" Emma said, pocketing the jewelry for herself before grabbing the wand and waving it around, "Hey, you think this still works?"
    Want me to try, it could be dangerous. Ophelia warns.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    One day, we must all have our characters butchered by romhacks face our ends.
    Avatar by Honest Tiefling

    Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

  22. - Top - End - #112
    Colossus in the Playground
     
    Illven's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2008

    Default Re: Heart soul and memory 4 A farewell to love (IC)

    Episode 8 scene 7

    But alas the wand is never tested.

    For it is soon the latest hour. Time for bed.

    Sleep comes, or does not come based on your carcadian rhythm.

    The next morning though.

    Ophelia seems tired.

    How do you HALP?

    Spoiler: Unopposed
    Show

    Allure =d5 Cheer up Ophelia with your charms. +2 VP with Ophelia

    Skill =d7 You have just the supplements to help. +3 VP with Ophelia

    Conflict =d4 Carry Ophelia's stuff for her. +1 VP with Ophelia

    Luck =d5 You got just the coffee Ophelia wanted. +2 VP with Ophelia
    Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    One day, we must all have our characters butchered by romhacks face our ends.
    Avatar by Honest Tiefling

    Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

  23. - Top - End - #113
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Zevox's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Heart soul and memory 4 A farewell to love (IC)

    Alice was the first of the little group to arrive to meet Ophelia that morning. With the weather warming and it not being a school day she was dressing even more shamelessly than usual, wearing just a fishnet top over a black bra, and a black mini-skirt that didn't even go halfway to her knees. She noticed as she approached how tired her sorceress friend seemed to be, and decided to try and help wake her up by running in for a surprise hug.

    But Alice and running didn't mix very well. "Woah!" she said as she tripped a few paces from her friend, tumbling into her and ending up with both of them on the ground. With Ophelia's head resting right in Alice's chest. "Like the pillows, sleepy-head?" she teased as she got her bearings.

    Spoiler: OOC/Roll
    Show
    Allure, Touchy-Feely +1, Shameless +2 = +3 total.
    Last edited by Zevox; 2019-01-13 at 06:42 PM.
    Toph Pony avatar by Dirtytabs. Thanks!

    "When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty, I read them openly. When I became a man, I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." -C.S. Lewis

    "We each decide our own sense of right and wrong. The rest, I leave to my sword." - Yuri Lowell, Tales of Vesperia

  24. - Top - End - #114
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Esprit15's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    The Middle of Nowhere
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Heart soul and memory 4 A farewell to love (IC)

    "Ophelia, are you alright?" Athena asks her friend. "I got a large, black tea this morning after I stayed up too late last night reading. Would you like some? It's around the correct time in the morning to get maximum effect out of caffeine... Don't worry, I'm not sick."
    Spoiler
    Show
    Skill (+1), Honor Student (+2)

    I think Now It's On was charged at some point, but I can't remember for sure.
    Awesome avatar by Cuthalion

    Spoiler: Old Avatars
    Show


    By Ceika, Ceika, Linklel (Except for one that appears to be lost to time)

  25. - Top - End - #115
    Titan in the Playground
     
    PirateCaptain

    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Heart soul and memory 4 A farewell to love (IC)

    "Hey Ophelia, set your stuff down here!" Emma said, patting her lap, "Don't worry, I can take it!"

    Spoiler: Roll
    Show
    Conflict, no mods

  26. - Top - End - #116
    Colossus in the Playground
     
    Illven's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2008

    Default Re: Heart soul and memory 4 A farewell to love (IC)

    Quote Originally Posted by The TechnoGnome View Post
    "Hey Ophelia, set your stuff down here!" Emma said, patting her lap, "Don't worry, I can take it!"

    Spoiler: Roll
    Show
    Conflict, no mods
    Ophelia gladly takes Emma on her offer, dropping her backpack onto Emma's lap.

    "Well I never, she should bow on the.... forgive me, Emerald Maiden." Natalie stops herself from ranting.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zevox View Post
    Alice was the first of the little group to arrive to meet Ophelia that morning. With the weather warming and it not being a school day she was dressing even more shamelessly than usual, wearing just a fishnet top over a black bra, and a black mini-skirt that didn't even go halfway to her knees. She noticed as she approached how tired her sorceress friend seemed to be, and decided to try and help wake her up by running in for a surprise hug.

    But Alice and running didn't mix very well. "Woah!" she said as she tripped a few paces from her friend, tumbling into her and ending up with both of them on the ground. With Ophelia's head resting right in Alice's chest. "Like the pillows, sleepy-head?" she teased as she got her bearings.

    Spoiler: OOC/Roll
    Show
    Allure, Touchy-Feely +1, Shameless +2 = +3 total.
    ...Soft..... Ophelia mewls out almost drifting off to dreamland before....

    Quote Originally Posted by Esprit15 View Post
    "Ophelia, are you alright?" Athena asks her friend. "I got a large, black tea this morning after I stayed up too late last night reading. Would you like some? It's around the correct time in the morning to get maximum effect out of caffeine... Don't worry, I'm not sick."
    Spoiler
    Show
    Skill (+1), Honor Student (+2)

    I think Now It's On was charged at some point, but I can't remember for sure.
    Oh... oh right. Ophelia remarks getting off of Alice before sipping at the tea not wanting to take too much.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    One day, we must all have our characters butchered by romhacks face our ends.
    Avatar by Honest Tiefling

    Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

  27. - Top - End - #117
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Esprit15's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    The Middle of Nowhere
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Heart soul and memory 4 A farewell to love (IC)

    ”You should feel more alert in around half an hour if you take in enough,” Athena says as the girl drinks some. “Did something interfere with your sleep last night?”
    Awesome avatar by Cuthalion

    Spoiler: Old Avatars
    Show


    By Ceika, Ceika, Linklel (Except for one that appears to be lost to time)

  28. - Top - End - #118
    Colossus in the Playground
     
    Illven's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2008

    Default Re: Heart soul and memory 4 A farewell to love (IC)

    Quote Originally Posted by Esprit15 View Post
    ”You should feel more alert in around half an hour if you take in enough,” Athena says as the girl drinks some. “Did something interfere with your sleep last night?”
    Not that I'm aware of. Ophelia replies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    One day, we must all have our characters butchered by romhacks face our ends.
    Avatar by Honest Tiefling

    Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

  29. - Top - End - #119
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Esprit15's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    The Middle of Nowhere
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Heart soul and memory 4 A farewell to love (IC)

    Quote Originally Posted by Illven View Post
    Not that I'm aware of. Ophelia replies.
    ”Hm... didn’t stay up late? No unusual dreams?”
    Awesome avatar by Cuthalion

    Spoiler: Old Avatars
    Show


    By Ceika, Ceika, Linklel (Except for one that appears to be lost to time)

  30. - Top - End - #120
    Colossus in the Playground
     
    Illven's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2008

    Default Re: Heart soul and memory 4 A farewell to love (IC)

    Quote Originally Posted by Esprit15 View Post
    ”Hm... didn’t stay up late? No unusual dreams?”
    No, and not that I remember, respectively. Ophelia replies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    One day, we must all have our characters butchered by romhacks face our ends.
    Avatar by Honest Tiefling

    Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •