New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Troll in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Default Trojan Warning - false positive?

This morning I have just updated my copy of MalwareBytes, and following this I was browsing these glorious forums when I spotted a MalwareBytes pop-up warning.

The thread is the last page of the current Dungeons and Dreamboats thread, and the warning is:
    Category: Trojan
    Domain: img0.reactor.cc

I think it is the last picture posted (because I don't see it). Is this somethign people should be worrying about, or has MWB over-reacted to something?
    Last edited by Khedrac; 2018-10-08 at 03:10 AM.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Trojan Warning - false positive?

I've flagged this topic for moderation, because this is a potential issue for all visitors of the board, rather than just a question about some software you own.

Thanks for reporting it.
    The Hindsight Awards, results: See the best movies of 1999!

3. - Top - End - #3
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Khedrac View Post
    This morning I have just updated my copy of MalwareBytes, and following this I was browsing these glorious forums when I spotted a MalwareBytes pop-up warning.

The thread is the last page of the current Dungeons and Dreamboats thread, and the warning is:
    Category: Trojan
    Domain: img0.reactor.cc

I think it is the last picture posted (because I don't see it). Is this somethign people should be worrying about, or has MWB over-reacted to something?
    It's more than likely the picture posted. This issue has come up before numerous times with people's avatars and the like.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Troll in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Razade View Post
    It's more than likely the picture posted. This issue has come up before numerous times with people's avatars and the like.
    That was my thinking (I have seen so many posts in the Forum Issues section about warnings for avatars) - which is why I thought I would ask the knowledgeable here first.
    Last edited by Khedrac; 2018-10-09 at 09:48 AM.