New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more

Thread: Eager idea

1. - Top - End - #1
    Orc in the Playground

Default Eager idea

Ok here is the build in a nutshell

Half Orc: Orc Paragon 3 Fighter 3 Frostrager 4
    Now there is just a few question I need cleared up before finalizing this char.
    Feats are as follows
    Frozen berserker, power attack, improved unarmed strike, two weapon fighting, improved two weapon fighting, improved critical unarmed strike, two weapon pounce (biggest feat in question) and flying kick.

First question: flying kick says do 1D12 damage on unarmed attacks after a charge. Does this count for all attacks or just first one.

Second question: two weapon pounce says that if you have a weapon in hand, but would unarmed strikes still allow for this to work and get two attacks after the charge.

Third question: one two punch allows a extra unarmed attack when you make a unarmed attack.

If two weapon pounce works with unarmed attacks would it be 3 or 4 attacks. The wording of two weapon pounce is the issue and then the wording of improved unarmed strike.

Thanks for help

2. - Top - End - #2
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Eager idea

Correct me if I am wrong but don't you have to take a level of half off paragon before you take off paragon seeing how your a half off?

From the srd; Divided Ancestry (Ex)

Unlike other racial paragons, half-orcs can take levels in more than one racial paragon class. After gaining at least one level as a half-orc paragon, a character can take either orc paragon levels or human paragon levels (but not both).
    Currently Playing: Aire Romaris Chaotic Good Male Half Celestial Gray Elf Duskblade 13 / Swiftblade 7 /// Elven Generallist Wizard 20

3. - Top - End - #3
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by lylsyly View Post
    Correct me if I am wrong but don't you have to take a level of half off paragon before you take off paragon seeing how your a half off?
    I suspect he means Half-Orc Paragon 3, since Orc Paragon has no Rage feature.

Quote Originally Posted by Flying Kick
    Benefit
    When fighting unarmed and using the charge action, you deal an extra 1d12 points of damage with your unarmed attack.
    Looks like if you can Pounce, you can get +1d12 on each unarmed attack.

Not sure why you want Rage without Barbarian levels -- I don't see anything which would invoke an alignment conflict -- but if you're open to using Barbarian, there's an alternative class feature in Complete Champion which gives you Pounce. That scales better than Two-Weapon Pounce, and works nicely with Whirling Frenzy / Snap Kick / etc.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Nifft View Post

Not sure why you want Rage without Barbarian levels -- I don't see anything which would invoke an alignment conflict -- but if you're open to using Barbarian, there's an alternative class feature in Complete Champion which gives you Pounce. That scales better than Two-Weapon Pounce, and works nicely with Whirling Frenzy / Snap Kick / etc.
    Yes I know about that but I am not looking to be to OP

5. - Top - End - #5
    Orc in the Playground

Orc paragon does have rage at level 2

6. - Top - End - #6
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Hunterx View Post
    Orc paragon does have rage at level 2
    Half-Orc Paragon has Rage at level 2: http://www.d20srd.org/srd/variant/ra...halfOrcParagon

Orc ("other half also orc") Paragon has Elf Slayer at level 2: http://www.d20srd.org/srd/variant/ra...htm#orcParagon

7. - Top - End - #7
    Orc in the Playground

Half-Orc Paragon has Rage at level 2: http://www.d20srd.org/srd/variant/ra...halfOrcParagon

Orc ("other half also orc") Paragon has Elf Slayer at level 2: http://www.d20srd.org/srd/variant/ra...htm#orcParagon
    Yeah when I was saying Orc I ment half Orc oops

8. - Top - End - #8
    Orc in the Playground

Thanks for what you all said but it dors not answer the big question so oestrogen wor weapon pounce work with unarmed and does one two punch give 2 or 1 attack if two weapon pounce with unarmed

9. - Top - End - #9
    Ettin in the Playground

Planetar

Quote Originally Posted by Hunterx View Post
    Thanks for what you all said but it dors not answer the big question so oestrogen wor weapon pounce work with unarmed and does one two punch give 2 or 1 attack if two weapon pounce with unarmed
    Man, autocorrect is a pain.

Unless I'm missing a Book of Erotic Fantasy feat, that is.

10. - Top - End - #10
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Saintheart View Post
    Man, autocorrect is a pain.

Unless I'm missing a Book of Erotic Fantasy feat, that is.
    Sorry it is on a iPad and the typing goes slower then I do. The question is

Does two weapon pounce work with unarmed strikes because of the wording of improved unarmed strike. If it does count does one two punch from the frostrager activate one time or two times.