New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Ogre in the Playground

DwarfFighterGuy

Default Genasi Multiclasses

BLUF added Genasi characters to my active list of Mountain Dwarfs and Gnomes.

The Water Genasi was easy to multi class - Monk with Ranger dip. Thanks PeteNutButter! Your guide was instrumental in that build.

My Current (and Original) Genasi - Earth - is probably "stuck" as a Heavy Armor Fighter but with ST of 20, CO 16 and WI 14 I might consider a late Dip into Barbarian.

If I create a another one would Barbarian with a dip into Fighter be reasonable?

What about a MC of some kind of Rogue for an Air Genasi? What MC would be fun to play?

And Fire Genasi... Wizard? With a common dip of Fighter? Or maybe Cleric?

What ideas for fun, semi-optimized, multi-class characters might you suggest?
    With one exception, I play AL games only nowdays.

I am the eternal Iconoclast.

Mountain Dwarfs Rock!

Song of Gorm Gulthyn
    Blessed be the HAMMER my strength which teaches my hands to war, and my fingers to fight.

Otto von Bismarck Quotes

When you want to fool the world, tell the truth.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Titan in the Playground

Imp

Default Re: Genasi Multiclasses

Fire Genasi Arcane Trickster?

3. - Top - End - #3
    Ogre in the Playground

DwarfFighterGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Unoriginal View Post
    Fire Genasi Arcane Trickster?
    Nice. I like it. Would you MC it with Wizard?
    With one exception, I play AL games only nowdays.

I am the eternal Iconoclast.

Mountain Dwarfs Rock!

Song of Gorm Gulthyn
    Blessed be the HAMMER my strength which teaches my hands to war, and my fingers to fight.

Otto von Bismarck Quotes

When you want to fool the world, tell the truth.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Halfling in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by ZorroGames View Post
    BLUF added Genasi characters to my active list of Mountain Dwarfs and Gnomes.

The Water Genasi was easy to multi class - Monk with Ranger dip. Thanks PeteNutButter! Your guide was instrumental in that build.

My Current (and Original) Genasi - Earth - is probably "stuck" as a Heavy Armor Fighter but with ST of 20, CO 16 and WI 14 I might consider a late Dip into Barbarian.
    Unles you got 14 dex and want to switch to medium armor i doubt the dip worth the AC sacrefice.
    If I create a another one would Barbarian with a dip into Fighter be reasonable?
    Sure you still gonna need 14 dex though to get that extra ac when wearing medium armor + you could dip in either rogue or fighter or make a double dip and make a barb/fighter/rogue :O.
    What about a MC of some kind of Rogue for an Air Genasi? What MC would be fun to play?
    archer: Rogue(assasin)/ranger(gloom stalker) maybe intresting one for you basicly use levitate as a way to be safe incase you would get melee swarmed and rain arrows on them withouth worry about melee attack. When you reach assassin 5/ gloomstalker 5 you get advantage on anybody who has lower initiative then you + you initiative based on d20+dex+wis
    And Fire Genasi... Wizard? With a common dip of Fighter? Or maybe Cleric?
    1 dip in figther nice if you want heavy armor this make your squishy wizard hard to hit with fighting style you can give you another + 1 ac :P.
    Another is fighter (eldrit knight) or rogue (arcana trickster) that dip in wizard (war magic).

What ideas for fun, semi-optimized, multi-class characters might you suggest?
    need 10 character that not in the quoto ugh >,<
    Last edited by Palfatreos; 2018-10-11 at 01:59 PM.