Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Barbarian in the Playground

NinjaGuy

Default [Pokemon World: Unova 2] Return of the Frozen Ruler - IC Thread

Good morning and welcome to the World of Pokémon! As you already know I go by the name PK-Leon here on the playground, but as of today you can also call me "GM"!

The world where our story takes place is widely inhabited by mysterious creatures called Pokémon! In case you've somehow forgotten or for those who are unfamiliar with the setting, Pokémon are beings that possess mysterious powers, come in a variety of shapes and sizes, and live in a wide array of biomes. In this world humans coexist peacefully with Pokémon, living and working together day in and day out. People and Pokémon complement each other and help one another out in order to accomplish tasks that would ordinarily be impossible to take on alone.

Having Pokémon battle one another is also particularly popular in this setting, as it serves to deepen the bonds between people and Pokémon alike across the globe. This is one of the main reasons why I've decided to entrust each of you with two Partner Pokémon of your own. Whether you realized it or not, the moment you chose the Pokémon that will accompany you on your journey was the moment your story in this world began!

During your journey, you will meet many Pokémon and people from different walks of life, with different personalities, and differing points of view. It's my hope that over the course of this story that you learn what's truly important to you as a result of your travels, befriend new people and Pokémon, grow together as players, and most importantly... have fun! I'd also like to say I'm sorry for having kept you all waiting so long! Now then... Let's get this show on the road!
    Party:

The current time reads 10:00 AM as you glance at the digital screen of your Xtransceiver. Several hours have passed since your bus first departed from the sleepy station in Floccesy earlier this morning towards its destination in Aspertia City. The ride along the coastline has been nothing short of peaceful thus far and the bus' scenic route has provided you with ample opportunity to get a clear look across the azure waters of the greater Unovan Bay at Castelia City's world famous skyline.

During the ride you've noted that despite its size the bus is only carrying about fifteen passengers in total, yourself included. While a number of the passengers seem to be dressed for business or leisure there are several individuals among them who stand out from the others for one reason or another. Aside from the din of the bus's engine and some occasional snoring the cabin is silent. There's less than half of an hour left before you arrive at your destination. Left to your own devices... what do you feel like doing, if anything at all?

All players may begin posting freely from this point on! It is also important to note that in order to ensure the safety of their customers the Blackhound Bus Line explicitly prohibits its passengers from releasing or carrying pokemon outside of their pokeballs within the confines of the bus or within its vicinity when in transit.
    Last edited by PK-Leon; 2018-10-13 at 02:08 AM.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Orc in the Playground

GreataxeFighterGuy

Default Re: [Pokemon World: Unova 2] Return of the Frozen Ruler - IC Thread

Sitting near the middle of the bus, a tall young man dressed in a blue button up and grey dress slacks and matching tie is humming a song while resting his head against a window. While he's humming a small voice recorder is resting in the breast pocket. After a few seconds, He'll gives a big stretch, pulls out a notebook from a messnger bag and begins writing something.
    Last edited by TJ Zen; 2018-10-12 at 11:03 AM.
    "Your knowledge cannot save you. Your magic cannot save you. Nothing can save you." -Hida Kisada

3. - Top - End - #3
    Orc in the Playground

This bus was much nicer and more modern than the one bus that her village had, so this was an experience in of itself. Compounded with the plane ride from Sinnoh to Unova, it certainly has been a plethora of new experiences already for the girl. She was positioned towards the back of the bus, on the bench seat at the very back, practically planted upon the window as brilliant violet eyes scanned the skyline of the big city, "Wow..." she said softly under her breath. Living in and amongst the trees is what she was used to, and she's even seen some of the cities Sinnoh had to offer, but this still felt new and awe inspiring to her.

Haruka was a young, rather small girl in stature, wearing the traditional martial garb of her village. Crimson scarf wrapped around her neck and long black hair tied back were probably some of the first features one might notice on this girl, as well. She had with her the two small bags of tools and other things flanking her hips, as well as a larger bag of her bigger belongings, such as changes of clothing, and anything else her family and sensei may have sent with her on her journey. She had two green Lure Balls clipped along her obi, partner Pokemon, one might assume. She managed to peel her eyes off of the window long enough to survey everyone else. A young man humming to himself, several others. She kept looking around to get a good feeling for the rest of her vehicular environment before they would arrive at their destination.
    Last edited by MashPotatoJones; 2018-10-14 at 06:27 AM. Reason: Changed some wording

4. - Top - End - #4
    Orc in the Playground

AssassinGuy

The bus was a nice change of pace from walking and riding a bike, but Akira hadn’t planned on the separate journey to begin at the bus stop. His friend Yusuke had suggested they travel separately and meet up periodically. The two had planned this journey since the disbandment of Plasma and their extracurricular activities concerning the theft of Plasma’s “liberated Pokémon”.

Akira sat with his beige bag beside him on the bus bench, a Luxury ball and Dusk ball on his belt. He sat about 5’8”, with medium length frizzy hair. Amber eyes were the disguising feature on his face, they compared to the fair skin tone and athletic build. He looked around the bus at the man humming and the girl with the crimson scarf that had many bags. The black and grey hoodie would hold up wellfor him on this journey, since it matched well with the blue jeans and black boots he wore. Along with his tools for his trade hidden away in the bottom of his bag.

He looked over to the man humming the tune. “What’s that tune called?”

5. - Top - End - #5
    Orc in the Playground

GreataxeFighterGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Roguewolf View Post
    He looked over to the man humming the tune. “What’s that tune called?”
    Marcus looks up from his notebook at the young man in the dark hoodie and flashes a big grin.

"Spring time in Lumiose." He says behind the grin. "An old friend of mine wrote it a while back after a visit there. Said it was a beautiful place. I've never been but I think I'd like it. You ever been to Kalos?"
    "Your knowledge cannot save you. Your magic cannot save you. Nothing can save you." -Hida Kisada

6. - Top - End - #6
    Orc in the Playground

AssassinGuy

“Sounds like a nice place by the sound. Can’t say that I’ve been to Kalos but my Uncle took a trip and brought me back something.” Akira grins back at the man.

“Where ya heading?”

7. - Top - End - #7
    Pixie in the Playground

Beholder

Sitting near the back of the bus, Yu was absent-mindedly rolling his Dive Ball between his fingers. "Not long, and I can finally begin to prove myself," he thought, his determination becoming clear on his face for a moment before he regained his composure. This was big, he was being given the opportunity to prove himself. He cannot mess this up. Coming from Icirrus, this wasn't the longest journey he'd had, but it felt the most... real. This was his journey, his path, his future. And he was going to embrace it.

Yu is a tall, slender man, wearing a long, white coat with a tall collar. He's wearing white slacks and a black undershirt. He wears a small charm around his neck, with a blue snowflake design. His fluffy white hair rests just below his shoulders, and frames his face well. His eyes are an ice blue, they seem to have a cold, piercing gaze on whatever catches his attention out the window. At all times, he seems to be using his hands for something that means nothing in particular: fidgeting with a pokeball, adjusting his coat, it seems his hands don't rest. Though his mind seems elsewhere, he is by no means unapproachable.

8. - Top - End - #8
    Orc in the Playground

Griffon

Sitting at the front of the bus is a very short girl with long black hair pulled into a pony tail. Her brown eyes wander briefly to the window before she squints them shut again. Her arms are crossed over a thick black t-shirt with a stylized Garchomp adorning it. Out in the aisle of the bus one knee and a high topped tennis shoe jitter vigorously.

I can't wait to get off of this stupid bus! she thinks. She squeezes her eyes closed even harder. It has to be over soon right? Right?! I can't take it much longer! First the plane, now the ferry, and now this... bus. Her leg bounces even harder for a second, jangling the pokeballs on her left hip before she takes a breath and steadies her leg into a more mild pace.

No. Calm. I am calm. Yes. The perfect picture of calmness. That is Taiga Igarashi.
    Her eyebrow twitches at the thought. She opens her eyes again and grips the seat back in front of her and resists the urge to slam her forehead into it.
    Last edited by InTheMachine; 2018-10-12 at 11:24 PM.

9. - Top - End - #9
    Ogre in the Playground

BarbarianGuy

Sitting across the aisle from the increasingly irritated Igarashi is Vincent Sharpe. Wearing a casual smokey green button up shirt untucked over blue jeans and heavy boots, Vincent is sprawled across both seats in his row, his back leaned up against the window of the bus, one leg stretched out into the aisle, the other up on the seat, his satchel resting in the crook of his knee. The chains hanging from his belt sway with the motion of the bus, rattling against each other with every pothole. He holds a book with no markings on the outside steady in both hands. He raises his eyes over the edge of the book, watching Taiga take a death grip on the seat in front of her.

"Igarashi-san. You should relax, throttling the bus won't get us there any faster." He raises his book again, obscuring his grin under the pretense of turning the page.

Jun mentioned that Igarashi was a bit of a firecracker, but this is something else.
    Last edited by big teej; 2018-10-13 at 01:40 AM.
    Currently GMing Kanto Plus: Aftermath, Thread II
    Playing in Unova 2: Return of the Frozen Ruler
    Player Registry Info
    DM Registry Info
    Coming Soon: Pokemon World Public Beta
    Games under development: Savage Hero Academia, East Texas University, Pokemon World: The Ferox Region, and Savage Persona

10. - Top - End - #10
    Pixie in the Playground

DruidGirl

Sitting somewhere between the front and middle of the bus, Vivian quietly mumbled to herself as she switched back and forth between a map and notepad. Occasionally she would make notes to herself as to what was the most ideal route she should take, this was a very important time for her, she and her lab partner had finally been given the green light to conduct their study, so it had to be done right; she was also incredibly nervous. Vivian had spent somewhere close to the last eight years or so is academia, so an extensive outdoor study was far from the norm, but she also felt relieved. She had missed out on the opportunity to go on a pokemon journey like this when she was young, she also felt bad for Tank and Eliza, while she did everything she could to ensure they were healthy and well tended to, she always noticed something listless about them, like they longed to see the outside world. The pokeballs on her belt motioned gently, she could tell they were excited, Vivian gently caressed the two pokeballs and whispered to them softly "Just a little bit longer and we'll be able to play all you want". Letting out a short sigh, Vivian removed her reading glasses and hooked them gently on the collar of her shirt, she let down her dark green hair from its bun and leaned back in her seat, resting her arm on her backpack, she looked out the window of the bus and thought to herself "We really will get to play.". A soft humming was coming from somewhere nearby"Sounds nice."

11. - Top - End - #11
    Orc in the Playground

GreataxeFighterGuy

“Sounds like a nice place by the sound. Can’t say that I’ve been to Kalos but my Uncle took a trip and brought me back something.” Akira grins back at the man.

“Where ya heading?”
    "Me? I'm on a adventure. With my new friends here." Marcus says, patting the 2 Luxury balls on his lanyard. "I see you've got a couple of companions too. Best of Luck in your adventures as well, friend!"
    Last edited by TJ Zen; 2018-10-13 at 01:49 PM.

12. - Top - End - #12
    Orc in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Quote Originally Posted by TJ Zen View Post
    "Me? I'm on a adventure. With my new friends here." Marcus says, patting the 2 Luxury balls on his lanyard. "I see you've got a couple of companions too. Best of Luck in your adventures as well, friend!"
    Akira pats the Luxury and Dusk balls on his belt. “Yep, they’ve been with me for a while now. Not battle and trainer wise though. Bests of luck to you as well bud! I’m Akira by the way. What is your name?” He extends his hand towards the man.
    Last edited by Roguewolf; 2018-10-13 at 03:52 PM.

13. - Top - End - #13
    Orc in the Playground

Griffon

Quote Originally Posted by big teej View Post
    "Igarashi-san. You should relax, throttling the bus won't get us there any faster." He raises his book again, obscuring his grin under the pretense of turning the page.
    "You want me to relax, Sharpe-san?" Taiga replies in accented Unovan. One by one, she pries her fingers off of the bus seat. She turns her head so that she can glare at the man lounging across the aisle from her. "I can relax when I'm finally walking on my own two feet again. These past few days have been... very different from what I'm used to. I haven't been able to do my morning work out in four days! I'm going stir crazy!"

14. - Top - End - #14
    Ogre in the Playground

BarbarianGuy

Vincent peers over his book, the light catching on his mirrored lenses. "I sympathize Taiga, a 3 hour bus trip isn't exactly my idea of the start to a thrilling, epic pokemon adventure. But it doesn't change it, the road is the road, what can be done? Did you bring anything you could read or study to help pass the time?"

Vincent marks his place in his book and closes it, leaning it against his propped up leg, willing to serve as a distraction for Taiga's restlessness.

If we're going to be traipsing across the whole region together, we might as well get along.
    Player Registry Info
    DM Registry Info
    Games under development: Savage Hero Academia, East Texas University, Pokemon World: The Ferox Region, and Savage Persona

15. - Top - End - #15
    Orc in the Playground

GreataxeFighterGuy

Akira pats the Luxury and Dusk balls on his belt. “Yep, they’ve been with me for a while now. Not battle and trainer wise though. Bests of luck to you as well bud! I’m Akira by the way. What is your name?” He extends his hand towards the man.
    "Marcus, friend." He says, catching his hand and shaking it, grinning wide again.

16. - Top - End - #16
    Orc in the Playground

Griffon

Taiga shifts in her seat so she can better talk to Vincent. She props the leg that was in in the aisle underneath her and turns toward him after she rummages through her backpack and pulls out a tattered hand-bound book with illegible, faded letters on the front. "I guess I could be reading a book that my sensei gave me," she says almost sheepishly. "I'm having some trouble understanding it though. Reading isn't exactly my strong suit. I learn a lot better by doing and my Riolu isn't the best teacher."

She sighs and hold out her book for Vincent to take. "Jun said you're in college, and you like to read. Do you think you might be able to... help... me?" The last few words seem to be very hard for Taiga to force from her lips, but she manages to do it.

Spoiler: If Vincent Takes the Book
    Show
    OOC: When he opens it, the title page is 'Aura Reading for Dummies', by Gennosuke Sugiyama in Kantonese.
    Last edited by InTheMachine; 2018-10-13 at 09:11 PM.

17. - Top - End - #17
    Ogre in the Playground

BarbarianGuy

"Yeah sure, I'd be happy too." Vincent says with excitement and genuine enthusiasm at having the opportunity to study a different path to some of the abilities he's acquired over the years. He leans forward to take the book from Taiga and opens it up, pauses, flips through a pages, flips through a few more pages. He opens to a random page with a frown.

"Uhm... Taiga?" He holds up the open book and points at the page. "I can't read Kantonese...."
    Player Registry Info
    DM Registry Info

18. - Top - End - #18
    Orc in the Playground

Griffon

"Huh? Oh. OH."

Taiga not quite manages to hide the blush on her face and ears as she takes her book back. "Whaaat? I thought Jun was teaching you some Kantonese, college boy," she scoffs to try to save a shred of her pride. She stuffs the book back into the depths of her sling backpack and crosses her arms again.

19. - Top - End - #19
    Ogre in the Playground

BarbarianGuy

Vincent clears his throat and says in poorly enunciated Kantonese "Yes, to speak it."
    Player Registry Info
    DM Registry Info

20. - Top - End - #20
    Pixie in the Playground

Beholder

Yu turns himself around to the girl in the last row, a small smile on his face. He's pulled his legs up onto the seat to make himself comfortable. "I'm guessing by your mystified appearance, this is out of the regular for you? Either way, I'm Yu. It's my pleasure to meet you." He plays with some of his hair, a continuation of the earlier fidgeting. Travelling with just Bubba was going to be lonely, he definitely feels out of sorts separated from his twin sister. He can't help but feel worried, but he knows deep down she'll be ok.

21. - Top - End - #21
    Orc in the Playground

AssassinGuy

“Marcus, it’s a pleasure to meet you.” Akira shakes his hand and takes a new seat near the man. “So where are you from? If you don’t mind me asking of course.”

22. - Top - End - #22
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Someone is talking to me?
    "I'm guessing by your mystified appearance, this is out of the regular for you? Either way, I'm Yu. It's my pleasure to meet you."
    Haruka heard a voice, peeling her attention off of the window to turn her gaze towards a gentleman with striking white hair. There was an iridescent shimmer of the light from the window catching her irises, hinting at something rather unusual, "Oh...yeah! I've been to cities before, but like...look at how big it is!" she stated as she pressed her finger against the window, probably indicating the skyline. She latched her hands onto the seat back and leaned over it, half of her body now invading the empty seat space beside the man and the other half hanging out in her original seat, "This bus is much bigger than any bus I've been on before too! I'm Haruka! Nice to meet you, too!" she excitedly and eagerly introduced herself!

23. - Top - End - #23
    Orc in the Playground

GreataxeFighterGuy

“Marcus, it’s a pleasure to meet you.” Akira shakes his hand and takes a new seat near the man. “So where are you from? If you don’t mind me asking of course.”
    "Hometown is Driftvale." Marcus says looking around as the bus begins to slow. "We'll have to continue this back and forth later. The Adventure begins again, Friend!"

24. - Top - End - #24
    Barbarian in the Playground

NinjaGuy

Party:

It isn't long before Castelia City begins to fade away in the distance as the blues of Unovan horizon give way to the verdant and rapidly growing treelines on either side of the road. Just as a few of the passengers begin to strike up friendly conversation with one another the bus slowly comes to a stop as it pulls into an open-air terminal, revealing the tranquil cityscape just beyond border of the forest.

When the vehicle is no longer in motion, the doors to the bus open and its speakers loose an electronic version of its iconic canine's howl. The other passengers get up, gathering their belongings as if on cue, and take their leave. You hear a female voice over the bus' intercom. "As always, we'd like to thank you again for choosing Blackhound! We wish you safe travels and look forward to your next ride with us!"

The driver sends you off with friendly smile and a tip of her black hat as you exit the bus, a lock of her silver-blue hair hangs loose from underneath her cap as she does so. Once the last passenger has exited the bus, it soon departs and the sound of your message notification Xtransceiver fills the air.

Spoiler: Perception 5
    Show
    You notice that several other Xtransceivers in your immediate vicinity have sounded off simultaneously. Taking a quick glance around you, you can see that the Xtransceivers belong to six people in your area.

Spoiler: Perception 10
    Show
    You also notice that the Xtransceiver belonging to a young man exiting a nearby Sawsbucks within the terminal has sounded off.

Spoiler: Perception 15
    Show
    Despite the ambient noise in the surrounding area you are able to hear the sound of yet another Xtransceiver alert its owner. This one belongs to another young man having what seems to be a intense but playful discussion with an even younger girl across the street. As his Xtransceiver rings out he promptly activates it and looks as though he casts a quick glance in your direction before returning his eyes to the screen.

Spoiler: Should you choose to immediately open the video recording on your Xtransceiver
    Show
    "Hey there! I hope this message reaches you in time!" You are greeted by the friendly face of the Pokemon Professor you've previously had limited correspondence with during the application process for your Trainer ID. You see the woman look away from the screen and hear the shuffling of several papers before she faces you again. "If the information I have here is correct you should have arrived along with several others in Aspertia City not too long ago. Oh right! Where are my manners? My name Professor Aurea Juniper or just Professor Juniper if you'd like. I've sent you all to Aspertia City to begin your journey as a Pokemon Trainer on the Unova Circuit, but before any of you take off I'd like you to meet with my Research Assistant, Bianca. Bianca has already notified me that she arrived at the city early this morning so you won't have to wait much longer. Though knowing her she isn't the type to sit still for very long. If she isn't at the bus station try the city's Pokemon Center. She's blonde, sports an incredibly cute bob cut with a big green hat on top, and is wearing a bright orange coat so she should be hard to miss. It's her first time visiting the city so in the event that she's lost you may have to find her on your own. But that's what an adventure without a few unforeseen events every now and then right!?" The Professor makes no attempt to suppress a laugh and winks at you playfully before continuing. "Be sure to keep your Xtransceiver on hand as I plan to follow up you with you all in the next few days. Until then!" Juniper waves goodbye and the message ends.

A gentle breeze blows through the terminal, the cool spring air brushing against your skin seems to usher you skyward.
    Last edited by PK-Leon; 2018-10-14 at 10:02 PM.

25. - Top - End - #25
    Orc in the Playground

Haruka was one of the first to collect her belongings the moment the bus stopped and bound towards the front to disembark. She took a deep breath of the cool spring air, sighing contently to herself before a chime rang out through the air. She fished that device she had received upon arrival in this region and fumbled with it slightly, pushing all manner of buttons before a message came up on the screen. She couldn't help but notice that it wasn't just her device that went off, but it seemed others were receiving messages of some kind.

Perception: 8

She listened to the message and nodded to herself, putting her device to sleep before stuffing it back in one of her tool pouches. Blonde hair, green hat, orange jacket? A girl like that should stick out, yeah? She put her hand over her eyes, adopting a pose akin to a patrat, surveying to see if she could see such a girl, but was met only with a familiar face, one she felt like she knew, but she couldn't quite put her finger on it. She bounded over to the girl, tapping her on the shoulder, "Excuse me?" she said as she made an attempt to get the attention of the slightly taller girl in a t-shirt and capri pants, "I feel like...we've met before? You look very very familiar..." she said before the light clicked in her mind, "You wouldn't be...Igurashi-san, would you?"

26. - Top - End - #26
    Pixie in the Playground

Beholder

Yu climbs off the bus, thanking the driver on his way out the door. The cool breeze was a welcome feeling after the stuffy all-day travel. He puts his head on a swivel when he hears the Xtrancievers go off, taking him a bit to realize his own was too. He watches the message after inspecting some of the other recipients.

After watching the brief message, Yu tries to find a close by person who also received the message, and the first he sees is a young man with fresh coffee, so Yu goes to approach:

"Hey, uh, are you here for Prof.Juniper, too? It'd be better to look for that research assistant with more eyes, and we'll all need companions, so..." He seems as nervous as he sounds, fidgeting with Bubba's Dive Ball again. "I'm Yu, it's all my pleasure, uh, I mean, the pleasure's all mine."

Perception: orokos.com/roll/669798

27. - Top - End - #27
    Pixie in the Playground

DruidGirl

Vivian waited to be one of the last to get off the bus, she politely thanked the bus driver and took a deep breathe before stepping off the bus, she was finally starting off on her journey. A few feet from the bus, Vivian started to reach for her pokeballs, but was interrupted by her Xtransceiver going off.

"Perception" 5 (sorry, it won't let me post links yet)

She noticed the sound of other transceivers going off, but couldn't make out where they were coming from and proceeded to accept the call.

After receiving the message, Vivian thought to herself "This makes it official!", she knew she was far too old to be excited by this, but something about this was magical. Without further ado, she let both Tank and Eliza out of their balls and proceeded to embrace both of them in her arms, they hadn't been out for hours and the new location excited them greatly. After getting them settled, she began to survey her surrounding, looking for the previously mentioned research assistant. As she scanned the area, she noticed someone who looked vaguely familiar, but the who or how escaped her.

Calling out to her pokemon, they happily came bounding to her, Eliza leaping to Vivian's shoulder and Tank rubbing up against her leg, they began heading over to the familiar stranger.

As she began her approach, she noticed two young woman near him engaged in conversation, one of them seeming more excitable then the other, the person she was approaching was very tall, relatively speaking as Vivian was a mere 5'4, blonde man, he looked so familiar. Upon reaching him she asked "I'm sorry, you seem so familiar, have we met?"
    Last edited by karekanolover; 2018-10-14 at 11:48 PM.

28. - Top - End - #28
    Orc in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Akira smirks as the bus starts to come to a stop. "Sounds like our adventure begins anew. Looking forward to continuing this later!" Akira waves as he picks up his bag and exits the bus. He checks the Xtransceiver when it chimes and goes off, Akira looks around and notices the other passengers he found chatting on the bus along with Marcus's device chimes as well. He looks over at the guy exiting Sawsbucks, starting to think he should have brought more coffee with him. "That guy looks like Yusuke from a distance, but man I wonder where that guy ran off too....." Akira thought aloud.

Perception: 3d6 13

After the message has played and Akira takes a look around, seeing the two girls talking, the one with the crimson scarf being very excitable talking to the one that needed help with the book, the green haired girl he hadn't spoken to or hadn't really spoken to anyone, that white haired boy who seemed to almost resemble Yusuke. Akira takes the Luxury Ball and Dusk Ball off his belt and calls out his partners Morgana and Skull. The dark purple cat stretches out after materializing and then jumps onto Akira's shoulder, purring up a storm. The black dog with the skull motif on his head barks and takes a stand beside Akira. "Good morning you guys, have a good rest? Let's go meet some new friends."

Akira approaches the green haired girl at first, noticing she has stricken up a conversation with someone else. "Hello, sorry to interrupt but are you both here for the circuit as well? I'm Akira, nice to meet you, and these are my partners, Morgana and Skull." Morgana mews a response as Skull stands at attention.
    Last edited by Roguewolf; 2018-10-15 at 04:36 PM.

29. - Top - End - #29
    Orc in the Playground

Griffon

Taiga waits eagerly for the bus to come to a stop. The brakes haven't even fully engaged by the time she is up and out of her seat to disembark. Once she's in the terminal, the girl finds some space and does a series of stretches before her Xtransceiver goes off. She watches the message and holds in a long groan. C'mooooooon! I'm ready to go! Now I have to find this assistant? I really hope she hasn't gotten lost...

Before she can look around for the woman's supposed bright orange coat, she feels a tap on her shoulder. She looks over her shoulder to see a very familiar looking purple-eyed girl. It doesn't take long for Taiga to remember her from a martial arts tournament a few years back. "Hey, Morimoto," she replies in Kantonese with a half-smile. "It's been a while. You decided to do the Unovan circuit too?"

Perception (Using Intuition through Mystic Senses): 11

30. - Top - End - #30
    Orc in the Playground

GreataxeFighterGuy

As the bus slows to a halt, Marcus moves to collect his things: The messenger bag and a small, silver instrument case he latches to the bottom of his messenger bag, he let most of the other passengers disembark off the bus,humming again to himself before following them. Once off the bus and inside the terminal, He takes in a big breath and lets it out on a refreshing sigh."What a beautiful day! I could write a song. Come on out guys! The day is not one to be wasted!" Marcus says pulling the luxury balls out of the messenger bag and releaseing 2 Pokemon: A small sealion with a bow around her neck. And a small, scaled, dragon with a Bow tie on. "Siren, Scales, Let's do a little warming up." Marcus says as the seal lion hops into his arms and the Dragon meanders alongside. The Trio fill up their lungs and he hears his xtransceiver go off. "Ooh a Message." He says, opening the video to watch.

Perception: 2d6 3

"It looks as though the adventure begins now!" He say looking to his crew. "Let's go!"