New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Bugbear in the Playground

NinjaGuy

Default Re: [Pokemon World: Unova 2] Return of the Frozen Ruler - IC Thread

Yu:

Quote Originally Posted by Chiba Yu View Post
    After watching the brief message, Yu tries to find a close by person who also received the message, and the first he sees is a young man with fresh coffee, so Yu goes to approach:

"Hey, uh, are you here for Prof.Juniper, too? It'd be better to look for that research assistant with more eyes, and we'll all need companions, so..." He seems as nervous as he sounds, fidgeting with Bubba's Dive Ball again. "I'm Yu, it's all my pleasure, uh, I mean, the pleasure's all mine."
    The young man quickly stops in his tracks when Yu approaches him. He takes a long sip of iced coffee from his cup as he sizes up the taller trainer, a quizzical expression beginning to form across his features.

"Oh I assure you, the pleasure's all mine." He offers a slight gentleman's bow and rises, extending his free hand out towards you. "My name is Yu. Nice to meet you." A small smile plays around the corners of his mouth. "So... who's the lucky lady if you don't mind me asking?", he asks in Kantonese.
    Last edited by PK-Leon; 2018-10-15 at 06:54 PM.

2. - Top - End - #32
    Troll in the Playground

BarbarianGuy

As the bus slows down, Vincent hands the book back to Taiga. "How about this, I'll sketch out some notes on my experience with reading Aura and maybe looking at it from another perspective will help?" As Taiga leaps off the bus Vincent shakes his head and clambers to his feet, throwing his messenger bag over one shoulder. He adjusts his gauntlet and steps into the aisle and works his way off the bus.

He just catches up to Taiga when his Xtransciever goes off. He looks around when he hears several other similar alerts go off, but shrugs and focuses on the message. After Professor Juniper signs off, he loops the device around the strap on his bag, making a mental note to replace the watch in his vambrace with it.

He sighs and scans the terminal again. No sign of this Bianca woman, might as well head to the center. Maybe Maggie could spot her.

Vincent's thoughts are interrupted by the green haired girl's question. He looks her up and down. He blinks a few times before realization dawns. "Uh..... Oh. Yeah, you TA'd like 3 of my classes last semester?" He offers helpfully. "You're... Vivian, right? I didn't know you were going to try the circuit."

3. - Top - End - #33
    Barbarian in the Playground

Haruka gave a nod to Taiga, responding to her in Japanese with her Sinnohan dialect still strong, “Yeah! Hayashi-sensei felt it would be a good growing experience for me and my new partners! They’re still pretty new to me, I’m honestly not used to actually carrying Pokémon to be honest!” Haruka admitted. She scratched the back of her head before adjusting her scarf, peering around, “I’ll admit, you’re the only face I really know. Oh, and that guy, but I just met him on the bus.” Haruka said as she pointed over to the snow-haired individual approaching and interacting with someone who recently exited from a Sawsbucks Coffee.

4. - Top - End - #34
    Halfling in the Playground

Beholder

Yu chuckles and blushes a little, smiling wide. He takes the hand for the shake, his demeanour calming down a bit. "Haha, nobody's getting lucky today, yet. You offering?" The reply isn't in Kantonese, but he understood what was said.

After that is out of the way, Yu will release his partner, Bubba, and introduce him to the other Yu. "This is Bubba! He's the only one I've got!" The small water-spider is cheerful, dancing and gugrling happily whenever he receives attention. Yu pets him and wipes his hand off with a dedicated towel that sticks out of his bag a bit.
    Last edited by Chiba Yu; 2018-10-15 at 09:58 PM.

5. - Top - End - #35
    Ogre in the Playground

Chimera

"My sensei said something similar," Taiga replies with a resolute nod. "As far as people I know, this guy," she gestures to the tall blonde man behind her, "is Vincent Sharpe. He's a native to Unova. My best friend went to school with him, so we've messaged a little, but this is the first time I've met him in person. Seems like a nice enough guy." she says with a smirk just in case he’s listening.
    Last edited by InTheMachine; 2018-10-16 at 09:15 AM.

6. - Top - End - #36

NinjaGuy

Yu:

Yu chuckles and blushes a little, smiling wide. He takes the hand for the shake, his demeanour calming down a bit. "Haha, nobody's getting lucky today, yet. You offering?" The reply isn't in Kantonese, but he understood what was said.
    "I'm sorry, but I've already given my heart to another! Only two years have passed since that time yet it feels as if it's been much longer.", he answers, feigning to swoon. "Though come to think of it, you do bear a striking resemblance to my beloved. But enough of that! We've only just met and I'm afraid I've already shared too much. So I take it that you're also a Pokemon Trainer?", Yu inquires, his smile reappears.

After that is out of the way, Yu will release his partner, Bubba, and introduce him to the other Yu. "This is Bubba! He's the only one I've got!" The small water-spider is cheerful, dancing and gurgling happily whenever he receives attention. Yu pets him and wipes his hand off with a dedicated towel that sticks out of his bag a bit.
    "Ah, I see! So this one here is your partner? Quite spirited isn't he? It's a pleasure to meet you as well little guy".

Spoiler: Perception 10
    Show
    As Yu crouches to introduce himself to Bubba you can see that his eyes linger on the water spider, attempting to glean something from it before rising up.

"I suppose since you've already introduced me to your partner it's only fair that I introduce you to mine as well?" He takes a quick glance around the terminal before continuing. "Don't worry, his Houndour doesn't bite... usually.", Yu says reassuringly as he leads Yu over to a trio of trainers.

Akira, Vivian, and Vincent:

Akira approaches the green haired girl at first, noticing she has stricken up a conversation with someone else. "Hello, sorry to interrupt but are you both here for the circuit as well? I'm Akira, nice to meet you, and these are my partners, Morgana and Skull." Morgana mews a response as Skull stands at attention.
    "And the two of us are Yu.", the shortest of the three blonde men chimes in as he gestures to himself and the taller blonde beside him. He nods to Akira, a smirk growing along his face as he does so, and looks between Vivian and Vincent as he takes another sip of his iced coffee.

Party:

Spoiler: Perception 10
    Show
    A young man sporting a bright red track jacket begins to make his way across the street towards the terminal with an even younger girl in tow. Upon reaching the intersection, they both come to an abrupt stop and look both ways in unison before crossing. They seem to be headed in your direction.

Spoiler: Taiga Only
    Show
    When you notice the duo headed your way it becomes readily apparent that they're moving directly towards you specifically!

Taiga, Haruka, and Marcus:

"Hey! You just received a message on your Xtransceiver not too long ago right? Are you a pokemon trainer? What's your name by the way?"

Taiga finds herself bombarded with a series of rapid fire questions asked one after another before she's even given the chance to respond to the first. The individual asking these is a taller man appearing to be around Taiga's age, sporting a bright red track jacket in addition to other articles of athletic wear. The younger girl accompanying him continues to hold his hand as she observes both the people and pokemon gathered in the terminal. After wandering about, her eyes come to a stop and widen in wonder when she spots the sea lion being cradled in Marcus' arms.
    Last edited by PK-Leon; 2018-10-16 at 02:18 PM.

7. - Top - End - #37

AssassinGuy

Akira turns as the two white haired guys approach and introduce themselves. Yep, knew that was him. Oh and he's confusing that guy with the same name. Guess I'll join the fun.

"Nice to meet you Yu." Akira says to the taller of the pair. "And Yu, been waiting man when did you get here? Had coffee good to go this morning and you were a no show." Akira chuckles as he starts a conversation with his friend. Morgana mews at Yusuke and Skull barks a hello. "Oh and Yu, these are my partner Pokemon Morgana and Skull. Don't worry, Skull doesn't bite. Usually. Now who is this?" Akira asks as he leans down to look at the water spider.

8. - Top - End - #38

GreataxeFighterGuy

"Hey there, Little sunshine." Marcus says, walking over to the group and kneeling down in front of the little girl.
    "This is Siren. she's very friendly." Marcus says, scratching lightly under her chin. Siren blows a bubble that lands on Marcus' finger. it pops with a beautiful resonant tone. "And this is my friend, Scales." He says as the tiny dragon climbs up on his knee and sits on his shoulder. "He's hot-blooded but also very nice." Scales yips Happily as Marcus scratches his head. The scratching has a warm, brassy sound like a cymbal.

Siren and scales hop onto the grass to entertain the young girl while Marcus stand and addresses the group. "Hey guys! You're all from the bus. Did you all get a video message too?"
    "Your knowledge cannot save you. Your magic cannot save you. Nothing can save you." -Hida Kisada

9. - Top - End - #39

NinjaGuy

Yu, Akira, Vivian, and Vincent:

"Nice to meet you Yu." Akira says to the taller of the pair. "And Yu, been waiting man when did you get here? Had coffee good to go this morning and you were a no show." Akira chuckles as he starts a conversation with his friend. Morgana mews at Yusuke and Skull barks a hello. "Oh and Yu, these are my partner Pokemon Morgana and Skull. Don't worry, Skull doesn't bite. Usually. Now who is this?" Akira asks as he leans down to look at the water spider.
    The shorter of the Yu's takes a look at his Xtransceiver before he answers. "Around... 9:45. So almost an hour now. I figured you'd might be in the mood for coffee so I got you this!" He holds up the iced coffee grinning before taking another long sip. "By the time you got here it was practically all gone though. No clue what happened to it! A mystery for another day perhaps..." He swirls what's left of the coffee in the cup as he watches Akira introduce Morgana and Skull to his counterpart.

"Hey there, little sunshine." Marcus says, walking over to the group and kneeling down in front of the little girl.

"This is Siren. she's very friendly." Marcus says, scratching lightly under her chin. Siren blows a bubble that lands on Marcus' finger. it pops with a beautiful resonant tone. "And this is my friend, Scales." He says as the tiny dragon climbs up on his knee and sits on his shoulder. "He's hot-blooded but also very nice." Scales yips Happily as Marcus scratches his head. The scratching has a warm, brassy sound like a cymbal.

Siren and scales hop onto the grass to entertain the young girl while Marcus stand and addresses the group. "Hey guys! You're all from the bus. Did you all get a video message too?"
    It's not hard to see how visibly excited the young girl is as she watches Marcus' band begin to warm up. She looks back to the young man, who smiles warmly in affirmation and nods in the direction of the two pokemon.

She only takes a few steps before looking back at the young man.

Spoiler: Intuition 10
    Show
    While the young girl seems to be genuinely thrilled by the prospect of playing with Marcus' pokemon, something seems to be holding her back. Unfortunately you don't have enough context to figure out exactly why.

He gestures for her to move closer to the pokemon with a free hand before turning back to the group of trainers. "Yeah, I got a message from Professor Juniper too.", he replies, holding up the Xtransceiver on his wrist.
    Last edited by PK-Leon; 2018-10-16 at 07:09 PM.

10. - Top - End - #40
    Ogre in the Playground

Chimera

Perception (Intuition): 16

Why... are these two walking towards me? the Aura Guardian thinks as the duo crosses the street.

Taiga's left eyebrow twitches under the assault of questions from the man in the red track suit. "The name's Taiga Igarashi. And yeah, I'm a trainer. What's it to you?" she asks suspiciously.

11. - Top - End - #41

Beholder

Yu takes notice(orokos.com/roll/670413) of the other's lingering gaze, but doesn't think much of it. At the mention of the small dog pokemon being a "sometimes" biter Yu smiles and assumes it's just excitable.

When introduced, Yu will smile and nod, confirming that he is, in fact, also Yu. He sees the streak of red and blue(orokos.com/roll/670424) but lets that play out as it does. "That's my partner Bubba! Say hi, Bubba." The water spider looks at Akira curiously and dances excitedly again.

Yu will happily pet Morgana if he seems willing, and lets Skull sniff him before trying to rub the top of his head.

12. - Top - End - #42

AssassinGuy

Akira shakes his hand dry after patting the excited spider and smiles. Morgana is willing to be pet as is Skull after sniffing Yu's hand. "Bubba sure does seem like a good partner to start with. can't say that I've seen one like him." Akira stands back straight up. "They're both pretty nice around new people. Morgana is pretty laid back while Skull can be pretty serious at times. I'm sure they'll warm up to you."

Perception: 3d6 13 (I kinda forgot this in my last post)

Akira takes note of the guy in red with the young girl in tow but figures he'll speak to them in a few moments. "So Yu, what brings you to the circuit?" Akira asks the taller Yu. "Hey I'm going to just tell him your full name so we can skip the confusion. And thank you for the coffee you certainly seemed to enjoy on my behalf." Akira chuckles along with his friend Yusuke.

13. - Top - End - #43

NinjaGuy

Why... are these two walking towards me? the Aura Guardian thinks as the duo crosses the street.

Taiga's left eyebrow twitches under the assault of questions from the man in the red track suit. "The name's Taiga Igarashi. And yeah, I'm a trainer. What's it to you?" she asks suspiciously.
    "Blanc and I have been waiting here at the terminal all morning to meet the Professor's assistant. But as you can see, she's nowhere to be found. Though a group of pokemon trainers sticks out like a Ducklett in a family of Psyduck around here."

A self-assured smile stretches across his face. "There aren't many trainers in this city since Aspertia wasn't added to the Circuit until just this year. Honestly it's been pretty boring around here lately and battling wild pokemon isn't exactly a challenge either."

His eyes sharpen slightly. "There's something I gotta do and I'm gonna take on the Pokemon League in order to do it. I just need someone other than my partner to rely on; a person I can trust!" he pauses just long enough for you to open your mouth to speak before he begins again. "That's right, I'm talkin' about you! You seem like you've got good instincts! I mean, you are a fighter aren't you?"

He offers to shake hands with the much shorter Pokemon Trainer.
    Last edited by PK-Leon; 2018-10-17 at 12:50 AM.

14. - Top - End - #44
    Pixie in the Playground

DruidGirl

Vincent's thoughts are interrupted by the green haired girl's question. He looks her up and down. He blinks a few times before realization dawns. "Uh..... Oh. Yeah, you TA'd like 3 of my classes last semester?" He offers helpfully. "You're... Vivian, right? I didn't know you were going to try the circuit."
    "Oh that must be it, I'm so sorry, I hate to ask but could I get your name again?" Vivian waited a moment to hear Vincent's response and as soon as the the last syllable of "Sharp" left his mouth, a cold shiver ran down her spine and a series of flashbacks came running through her mind; a torrid of interruptions and questioning, never once was she able to finish a lesson plan when he was in the class. Before her journey had begun, she felt a moment of defeat wash over her. Eliza, noticing Vivian's sudden mood shift, loosed a light floral sent that calmed her down."Thank you Eliza, you're such a peach."

Returning to herself and hoping no one noticed, she was about to return to her conversation with Sharp, when a voice came from behind

"Hello, sorry to interrupt but are you both here for the circuit as well? I'm Akira, nice to meet you, and these are my partners, Morgana and Skull."
    "Oh...um, hello...everyone?" Vivian gives Vincent a inquiring glance as these new people approach. "Oh, Vincent, did you mention the circuit just now?" glancing around herself and suddenly noticing the little gathering that had suddenly formed, she squeaks out "Are all of us here for the circuit?"
    Last edited by karekanolover; 2018-10-17 at 12:54 AM.

15. - Top - End - #45

Iridescent violet eyes shimmered as they darted between Taiga, then a gentleman she's seen on the bus, then this new guy. They darted back before she finally decided to wave to the man who just seemed to introduce herself to him. English was not her strong suit, and her accent was very heavy as she spoke, "You seem to be familiar with Igarashi-san? Are you a friend of hers?" she inquired. She was trying to make some sense as to why this gentleman picked Taiga out of a crowd of trainers, especially the ones who have loosed their Pokemon out of their pokeballs.

Haruka watches the exchange between Taiga and this stranger, as well as this other gentleman introducing his pokemon to Blanc. She nervously tugged on her billowing scarf, before making a suggestion, "If the assistant isn't here at the terminal, perhaps something delayed her? Maybe we could investigate?" she suggested to those near her to hear her.
    Last edited by MashPotatoJones; 2018-10-16 at 11:43 PM.

16. - Top - End - #46

GreataxeFighterGuy

Quote Originally Posted by MashPotatoJones View Post
    Haruka watches the exchange between Taiga and this stranger, as well as this other gentleman introducing his pokemon to Blanc. She nervously tugged on her billowing scarf, before making a suggestion, "If the assistant isn't here at the terminal, perhaps something delayed her? Maybe we could investigate?" she suggested to those near her to hear her.
    Marcus focuses his attention on the source of the timid voice and smiles broadly. "That's an excellent idea! If we all have to find her we all might as well look for her together! But i'm getting a little ahead of myself. Introductions are in order!" He says clearing his throat and standing up tall. "I'm Marcus. Friends call me M.K. You've already met the rest of my ensemble." He says, looking over at the trio of tots playing. "A pleasure to meet you all! And you are...?"
    Last edited by TJ Zen; 2018-10-17 at 10:22 AM.
    "Your knowledge cannot save you. Your magic cannot save you. Nothing can save you." -Hida Kisada

17. - Top - End - #47

Haruka just kind of stood there as she listened to his man talk, though his cadence and mannerism of speech somewhat lost her. Her proficiency in the English language was dreadful, and sometimes timidity may come off from her as she attempts to find the right words to express her meanings. She did seem to grasp the gist of what he was saying, "My name is Morimoto Haruka...short Haruka." she expressed to Marcus as she looked up at him, as he stood at least two heads taller than she did, her eyes shimmering as the light caught them, color shifting slightly with each movement of her head or eyes.

Haruka turned her gaze down to the pokemon and Blanc, before gazing off in the distance towards the city proper. She glanced to Taiga as native tongue rolled past her lips, "Igarashi-san, maybe we should start looking for the professor's assistant in that direction? Maybe we can find some clues and get to a proper start on this circuit early." she said in that strong Sinnohan dialect. She checked to see if all of her belongings were with her before looking to the rest of the group, "We go into the city, find the assistant?" she said softly in English.

18. - Top - End - #48
    Troll in the Playground

BarbarianGuy

Vincent looks around at the guys around him. Seems like they all know each other. He thinks with a shrug.

Turning back to Vivian "Hey, I'm going to catch up with Taiga, my friend asked me to stay with her on the circuit, but I suspect if I don't stay within arms reach she'll run off and not tell me." He says with a smile. "Are you doing the circuit too? I'll introduce you." Vincent gestures for Vivian to follow him.

whether she follows or not, Vincent jogs up to Taiga and waits for a break in the conversation before nudging her and saying "Shouldn't you have already found that lab assistant so we can get started?"

19. - Top - End - #49

AssassinGuy

When the tall man decides he's going to move to the other group, Akira turns to Yu and Yusuke. "Oh, you guys, I should introduce you to Marcus. Well Yu, you might already know him from the bus. You'll like him though Yu, might know some of the legends since he's a musician."

Akira will approach Marcus. "Hey Marcus, your team looks and sounds pretty cool!" Akira chuckles as he walks up with Morgana mewing on his shoulder and Skull still standing at attention.
    Last edited by Roguewolf; 2018-10-17 at 06:39 PM.

20. - Top - End - #50
    Ogre in the Playground

Chimera

Intuition to see if Taiga can figure out what this guy is up to: 20

"Look man," Taiga says to red jacket guy. "You don't know me. I don't know you. You haven't even told me your name yet. And I'm pretty sure you can't call me trustworthy if you've only talked at me for all of two seconds." She can feel herself start to get angry, but she takes a deep breath; both Haruka and Vincent are right.

"Let's head to the Center, guys. The rest of you are welcome to come along, I guess. We're all trainers, and we all need to find this assistant before we leave. Does anyone know where the Pokemon Center is?"
    Last edited by InTheMachine; 2018-10-18 at 10:25 AM.

21. - Top - End - #51

NinjaGuy

Vivian:

Eliza, noticing Vivian's sudden mood shift, loosed a light floral sent that calmed her down."Thank you Eliza, you're such a peach."
    A sweet scent fills the air and is carried off by the wind into the city.

Spoiler: Mechanics (Vivian Only)
    Show
    Eliza uses Alluring!
    Eliza's alluring scent was carried away into the city!

Akira, Yu:

When the tall man decides he's going to move to the other group, Akira turns to Yu and Yusuke. "Oh, you guys, I should introduce you to Marcus. Well Yu, you might already know him from the bus. You'll like him though Yu, might know some of the legends since he's a musician."
    "Hm... Legends you say?" He considers the thought for a moment. "Somehow I doubt that, but there's no harm in tagging along right?" Yu follows in Akira's wake before stopping to look over his shoulder. "C'mon Yu, wouldn't wanna get left behind right from the start do you? Oh right, you can start calling me 'Ryuu' from now on. I figure that might help to cut down on the confusion while we're together." He continues walking after Akira as he speaks.

Party:

Spoiler: Intuition (Taiga Only)
    Show
    You get the strange feeling that this guy, whoever he is, is being completely honest with you and doesn't appear to be trying to deceive you in any way. If anything you get the impression that he's an incredibly straightforward individual. Though there also seems to be a strong sense of conviction to his words and some sort of underlying... anger when he said there was "something he has to do", though you can't really tell much more.

The young man quickly looks between the two women, seeming to search for an answer, and it only takes a second or two before his smile cracks and he gives in to laughter. You're right! I got so caught up in figuring out who you were I totally forgot! He looks around group of trainers before focusing back on Taiga and Haruka.

"My name's Hugh, Hugh Tatsumaki, and that's my little sister Blanc." He says pointing at the little girl in rain gear. Blanc waves to Siren and Scales before rejoining her brother. "To be completely honest, I haven't met Taiga, or any of you for that matter, until today. It's nice to formally meet you all." "It's really nice to meet you.", Blanc echoes as she offers a small wave.

He locks eyes with Taiga once again. "While it's true that I barely know you, I'd like to think that I'm a pretty good judge of character. Your eyes say a lot about you. And you too... He casts a glance at Haruka. "I honestly didn't expect you to answer right then and there, so I'll give you some time to think about it." His smile returns.

He turns and begins to cross the street but waits until Blanc takes his hand before walking.

"If you guys are planning on going to the Pokemon Center together you can follow me; I know the fastest route from here! Hugh calls out to everyone from over his shoulder.

OOC: I really ought to choose a different color for Hugh's dialogue... Opinions?
    Last edited by PK-Leon; 2018-10-18 at 02:21 AM.

22. - Top - End - #52

Beholder

Heeding Ryuu's words, Yu jogs a bit to keep up, scooping up Bubba to keep him from falling behind. "Certainly not! I'm not letting anyone get a head start one me!"

He gives a warm greting when he reaches the group: "Hey everyone I'm Yu and this is Bubba. We're both thrilled to meet you all, since it looks like we're all here for the Circuit?" When Hugh starts to leave to the Pokemon Center, which seems to be the logical choice of places to search... "So, are we following that guy? It might be better to do so unless any of you know a place that'd be better to look."

23. - Top - End - #53
    Pixie in the Playground

DruidGirl

Vivian secured her belongings and followed Vincent towards the other trainers, her pokemon happily bounding in tow. "I'm taking part of the circuit as part of my research project, why are you participating Vincent?" she asks as she catches up to him and the other trainers.

~After the Hugh incident and Vincent's teasing~

"Hello, you must be Vincent's friend Taiga, I'm Vivian, an acquaintance of his, it's very nice to meet you" extending a hand to Taiga. Tank and Eliza begin to pawing at Vivian's legs also wanting to say hello, she crouches down to introduce them "Oh, I'm sorry, this is Tank and Eliza, it seems they want to say hello too."

24. - Top - End - #54

GreataxeFighterGuy

Haruka just kind of stood there as she listened to his man talk, though his cadence and mannerism of speech somewhat lost her. Her proficiency in the English language was dreadful, and sometimes timidity may come off from her as she attempts to find the right words to express her meanings. She did seem to grasp the gist of what he was saying, "My name is Morimoto Haruka...short Haruka." she expressed to Marcus as she looked up at him, as he stood at least two heads taller than she did, her eyes shimmering as the light caught them, color shifting slightly with each movement of her head or eyes.
    "Hello Haruka." Marcus says, realizing the lady he's speaking to it still mastering Unovan. "Nice to meet you." he says slowly for her to understand.

Quote Originally Posted by Roguewolf View Post

Akira will approach Marcus. "Hey Marcus, your team looks and sounds pretty cool!" Akira chuckles as he walks up with Morgana mewing on his shoulder and Skull still standing at attention.
    "Hey, thanks! Your crew looks good as well. Friends of yours?" Marcus says pointng to Yu and Ryuu.

Quote Originally Posted by PK-Leon View Post
    Akira, Yu:

"Hm... Legends you say?" He considers the thought for a moment. "Somehow I doubt that, but there's no harm in tagging along right?" Yu follows in Akira's wake before stopping to look over his shoulder. "C'mon Yu, wouldn't wanna get left behind right from the start do you? Oh right, you can start calling me 'Ryuu' from now on. I figure that might help to cut down on the confusion while we're together." He continues walking after Akira as he speaks.

Party:

Spoiler: Intuition (Taiga Only)
    Show
    You get the strange feeling that this guy, whoever he is, is being completely honest with you and doesn't appear to be trying to deceive you in any way. If anything you get the impression that he's an incredibly straightforward individual. Though there also seems to be a strong sense of conviction to his words and some sort of underlying... anger when he said there was "something he has to do", though you can't really tell much more.

The young man quickly looks between the two women, seeming to search for an answer, and it only takes a second or two before his smile cracks and he gives in to laughter. You're right! I got so caught up in figuring out who you were I totally forgot! He looks around group of trainers before focusing back on Taiga and Haruka.

"My name's Hugh, Hugh Tatsumaki, and that's my little sister Blanc." He says pointing at the little girl in rain gear. Blanc waves to Siren and Scales before rejoining her brother. "To be completely honest, I haven't met Taiga, or any of you for that matter, until today. It's nice to formally meet you all." "It's really nice to meet you.", Blanc echoes as she offers a small wave.

He locks eyes with Taiga once again. "While it's true that I barely know you, I'd like to think that I'm a pretty good judge of character. Your eyes say a lot about you. And you too... He casts a glance at Haruka. "I honestly didn't expect you to answer right then and there, so I'll give you some time to think about it." His smile returns.

He turns and begins to cross the street but waits until Blanc takes his hand before walking.

"If you guys are planning on going to the Pokemon Center together you can follow me; I know the fastest route from here! Hugh calls out to everyone from over his shoulder.
    "That's an excellent idea!" Marcus said, cupping his hand like a megaphone, "Gather 'Round, New Trainers! We're heading to the Pokemon center now. Join us, wont you?"
    Last edited by TJ Zen; 2018-10-18 at 07:33 AM.

25. - Top - End - #55

AssassinGuy

Quote Originally Posted by TJ Zen View Post
    "Hey, thanks! Your crew looks good as well. Friends of yours?" Marcus says pointng to Yu and Ryuu.
    Akira nods. “Yep, this is Yu, he was on the bus with us. And this is my best friend who suggested the circuit to me, Yusuke. He tends to go by Yu or Ryuu, whatever floats his boat at the time.”

Akira points towards Morgana and Skull. “And these two are Morgana and Skull. They’re both nice just Skull may seem a little too serious at times.” He chuckles at the devil dog.

Pointing at Haruka and the rest of the group. “So new friends and others on the circuit?” Nice to meet you all!

Akira turns to Yu when he mentions better ideas of places to look. “Bad thing is, she could be anywhere. But it is the most logical place to start.”
    Last edited by Roguewolf; 2018-10-18 at 10:45 AM.

26. - Top - End - #56

Haruka grimaced as Marcus rattled out that little announcement. Tell the world that we're new, label us and just announce it to everyone? What if there were people that prey upon the novice? So much for a low profile. Haruka huffed a bit in frustration as she crossed her arms, looking up at Marcus, "You did not have to call attention to us..." Haruka crossed her arms across her chest before looking away from him.

She turned her attention back to Taiga, eyes darting between her and Hugh, "Maybe we should follow him to the Pokemon Center? If nothing else, we can get some information about this city, and there's a chance the assistant will be there." she managed to articulate to her before others seemed to be converging on their location. Haruka grimaced some before introducing herself to the newcomers to their group, "Hello. I am Morimoto Haruka. You can call me Haruka." she said as politely and clearly as possible, but her thick accent may have made her hard to understand.

27. - Top - End - #57
    Troll in the Playground

BarbarianGuy

Vincent adjusts his glove and thinks for a moment before answering Vivian, "Truth be told? I don't have much of one. I thought it'd be fun, gives me an opportunity to travel a bit, see more of the region than I have... and it gets me out of writing essays for a while." He laughs.

28. - Top - End - #58
    Ogre in the Playground

Chimera

Quote Originally Posted by karekanolover View Post
    "Hello, you must be Vincent's friend Taiga, I'm Vivian, an acquaintance of his, it's very nice to meet you" extending a hand to Taiga. Tank and Eliza begin to pawing at Vivian's legs also wanting to say hello, she crouches down to introduce them "Oh, I'm sorry, this is Tank and Eliza, it seems they want to say hello too."
    Taiga forgoes Vivian's offered hand and offers her a short nod instead. "Good to meet you too, I guess." Her face softens a little at Vivian's two pokemon and their antics. "Tank, Eliza," she says with a nod to each.

Haruka grimaced as Marcus rattled out that little announcement. Tell the world that we're new, label us and just announce it to everyone? What if there were people that prey upon the novice? So much for a low profile. Haruka huffed a bit in frustration as she crossed her arms, looking up at Marcus, "You did not have to call attention to us..." Haruka crossed her arms across her chest before looking away from him.

She turned her attention back to Taiga, eyes darting between her and Hugh, "Maybe we should follow him to the Pokemon Center? If nothing else, we can get some information about this city, and there's a chance the assistant will be there."
    Haruka grimace is mirrored on Taiga's face. It's obvious that she follows the same train of thought as the purple-eyed girl. "I think we can trust Hugh, if my gut feeling is anything to go on," she says to Haruka in Japanese. "Let's go with him. You coming Vincent?" She asks the last bit in English as she starts to follow Red Track Suit. "We've stood around long enough."

29. - Top - End - #59

AssassinGuy

Akira turns to Yusuke and nods and turns to Haruka. “If it’s more comfortable, you can continue on in Japanese rather than English. I know how, aggravating the language can be.” Akira says in Japanese.

He will start on his way to the Pokémon Center when Yusuke and Yu are ready.

30. - Top - End - #60

GreataxeFighterGuy

"Oh no, Friends." Marcus says, smiling to the purple-eyed girl. "Every band is stronger playing together."

Quote Originally Posted by Roguewolf View Post
    Pointing at Haruka and the rest of the group. “So new friends and others on the circuit?” Nice to meet you all!

Akira turns to Yu when he mentions better ideas of places to look. “Bad thing is, she could be anywhere. But it is the most logical place to start.”

"Yes sir! Lots of new faces and adventures." Marcus says, walking up to Hugh. "I think we're ready. Shall we?"