New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 15 of 50 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242540 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #421
    Dwarf in the Playground

Post Re: A Practical Guide to Evil

I started reading Practical Guide to Evil after seeing this thread here, and in 2 months I read it twice.

So a thought I had:
    Bard is a strange name, with possible powers to control the narrative. She has a wide knowledge of storys and sometimes collects and shares them. Maybe that's how her name works, with altering storys.
    But there is another named one where we know next to nothing about her, and who is also by some called the strongest of the Calamities: Scribe. There is some duality there: little is known about their methods and aspects, but at least the names suggest that they are both dealing with words/storys/fate.
    And Scribe is now in a vital position in Procer, where we finally will see her DO something. Maybe she is the evil opposite of Bard? Less flashy, not as effective yet, but having some more direct powers?

Currently playing:
    Gardin Farawyn Saskeon of Efteria, Elven Bard und Oracle
    Faire Camoretta, Halfling Monk.

2. - Top - End - #422
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: A Practical Guide to Evil

Quote Originally Posted by VexingVision View Post
    This month-long break is absolutely killing me. The Guide has been my personal highlight of the day.

To tide things over, can you recommend similar web novels out there?

I'm already reading The Gods Are Bastards, Wandering Inn and Mother of Learning.

I stopped reading Ward, though I finished all of his other works.
    I picked up Wandering In because I'd caught up on my other web serials, and it was pretty great for a while, but I've about hit a wall I think. Presumably you're up to date on it, mind telling me if there's anything important missed by skipping Ryoka's chapters? I'm normally a completionist but I just can't do it any more. I hit 1.11R and I just cannot bring myself to read another word involving her. How someone could write an isekai tale that neatly sidesteps most of the pitfalls of the genre (primarily the Mary Sue protag) and then deliberately write a side tale that sometimes intrudes horribly on the main story that quite literally runs into all of them with open arms is mind boggling. I end every chapter involving her seething. Please tell me I can continue reading this with as little exposure to the contaminant as possible.

3. - Top - End - #423
    Eldritch Horror in the Playground Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Elvensilver View Post
    I started reading Practical Guide to Evil after seeing this thread here, and in 2 months I read it twice.

So a thought I had:
    Bard is a strange name, with possible powers to control the narrative. She has a wide knowledge of storys and sometimes collects and shares them. Maybe that's how her name works, with altering storys.
    But there is another named one where we know next to nothing about her, and who is also by some called the strongest of the Calamities: Scribe. There is some duality there: little is known about their methods and aspects, but at least the names suggest that they are both dealing with words/storys/fate.
    And Scribe is now in a vital position in Procer, where we finally will see her DO something. Maybe she is the evil opposite of Bard? Less flashy, not as effective yet, but having some more direct powers?
    I think it was mentioned that Scribe is more analogous to Adjutant in the applications of her Name - or maybe Adjutant was analogous to Scribe. Either way, they are 'support' Names who function best when augmenting the capabilities of another Named. Bard is the very definition of a lone agent, and one who appears to exist somewhat orthogonally to the whole Good/Evil debate - she's been seeing acting on behalf of both Above and Below at times.

4. - Top - End - #424
    Titan in the Playground

There is even evidence pointing towards that WB isnt a regular named. Or even directly human for that matter.
    I could even imagine she is filling a role along the line of mediator, or referee, in the contest between above and beneath.
    thnx to Starwoof for the fine avatar

5. - Top - End - #425

The Wandering Bard itself appears to be something akin to a self-aware parasitic Name - it retains an independent sense of self that overrides the personality of whoever its current host becomes.

6. - Top - End - #426
    Titan in the Playground

Well, thats if WB even is an actual named.
    Is just as possible its a spirit/demigod/thing who just uses the named tag as a perfect cover, for being something even more inhuman.
    It is interesting to note that different people have known it, or perhaps her since it/her always takes a female body, under different names.
    That i think, do go against regular named, who draws power from an archetype.

7. - Top - End - #427

Thats why I think it is the Name itself that is in control. Regular Named draw power from their archetype, the WB reverses that by drawing power from its bearer. Its like a magical parasite - being a sapient Name is close enough to completely inhuman, even if it needs a human host to occupy.

8. - Top - End - #428
    Ettin in the Playground

I'm still fond of the theory that the Wandering Bard is to Names and Narrative like Sve Nocht is to Night.

It would explain why the Dead King was interested in Catherine, as AGE wise immortality isn't hard to achieve. Just be a villain. So that can't be it. Is it having a Domain? But others have had domains before.

Why was Catherine Special, apart from the fact that she had lost her name, and retained her power?
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by AvatarZero View Post
    I like the "hobo" in there.
    "Hey, you just got 10000gp! You going to buy a fully staffed mansion or something?"
    "Nah, I'll upgrade my +2 sword to a +3 sword and sleep in my cloak."

Non est salvatori salvator, neque defensori dominus, nec pater nec mater, nihil supernum.

Torumekian knight Avatar by Licoot.

Note to self: Never get involved in an ethics thread again...Especially if I'm defending the empire.

9. - Top - End - #429
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by druid91 View Post
    Why was Catherine Special, apart from the fact that she had lost her name, and retained her power?
    We should probably come up with a guideline on how far back in the story we need to spoil discussions about this kind of thing..
    Spoiler
    Show

From the Dead King's perspective, I'm guessing it's because she's a human controlling fairy power. Any dedicated villain can ride the power of a Name, and the Dead King literally defined how to do it with sorcery, but Winter-Catherine was potentially something quite different: a power that is almost limitless within the bounds of its stories, that operates as a reflection of but at least somewhat outside of the games of Above and Below, in the hands of a human. The race that with sufficient will and drive makes the stories instead of just performing them. There was a lot of potential there for Catherine to be something unique, if only from the perspective of studying magical oddities - same reason Masego was fascinated with her. Unfortunately Catherine never had the imagine or magical education to realize what she was, and she got stomped on trying to go head to head with somebody with wayyy more experience in this realm while she was in the middle of starting to figure it out. I think the Dead King will probably be rather disappointed in her when he gets the story of what happened between her and Sve Noc - she's put herself back into a much more traditional mold as the herald/agent of a power that is indisputably aligned with Below now.

10. - Top - End - #430
    Titan in the Playground

Thats why I think it is the Name itself that is in control. Regular Named draw power from their archetype, the WB reverses that by drawing power from its bearer. Its like a magical parasite - being a sapient Name is close enough to completely inhuman, even if it needs a human host to occupy.
    Well its very clear i think, that its the same entity thats in control all the way though the ages.
    Whatever thats actually moving between people is then likely less relevant. Its some sort of bodysnatcher by the look of it.
    Or well. I dont think we have any solid evidence for it takes a body, instead of randomly creating one?

It would explain why the Dead King was interested in Catherine, as AGE wise immortality isn't hard to achieve. Just be a villain. So that can't be it. Is it having a Domain? But others have had domains before.

From what i could collect out of different stray comments.
    Then the special thing is, that Catherine were on the path of Apothiosis.
    Her end destination were something like the Dead King. Or a Fairy Queen.
    The only thing that held her back, or slowed her development. Was that she had not yet claimed a domain.
    But she were also far closer to true immortality than a regular named. She already saw losing limbs as a minor annoyance.
    Its also what drew The Saint and the Peregrine out of retirement. They had to go something before Cat claimed Callow as her domain.
    The same way the Dead King has his seat of power in Hell.

11. - Top - End - #431

Quote Originally Posted by lord_khaine View Post
    Well its very clear i think, that its the same entity thats in control all the way though the ages.
    Whatever thats actually moving between people is then likely less relevant. Its some sort of bodysnatcher by the look of it.
    Or well. I dont think we have any solid evidence for it takes a body, instead of randomly creating one?
    The new host she inhabits for the White Knight's party 'awakens' in a crowded tavern, IIRC, and no one seems to react to a woman appearing out of thin air. So I think it's implied the body was pre-existing.

12. - Top - End - #432
    Bugbear in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

Well, after seeing this recommended on this forum, I binged it and it was excellent. I am worried that Cat probably can't sell her lake to Malicia, I was really looking fowards to an auction for geographical structures. And some great threats. "I will send you a lake in a few weeks, for a small fee you can request a location that is not directly above the black tower." Also, can she contact Cordelia?
    Non caerulea sum, Caerulea nomen meum est.
    Extended Signature.
    I'm not not a humanoid. Come not not be one too.
    Answer trivial questions in the OOTS trivia thread!

she/her

13. - Top - End - #433
    Pixie in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Rynjin View Post
    Presumably you're up to date on it, mind telling me if there's anything important missed by skipping Ryoka's chapters? I'm normally a completionist but I just can't do it any more. I hit 1.11R and I just cannot bring myself to read another word involving her. How someone could write an isekai tale that neatly sidesteps most of the pitfalls of the genre (primarily the Mary Sue protag) and then deliberately write a side tale that sometimes intrudes horribly on the main story that quite literally runs into all of them with open arms is mind boggling. I end every chapter involving her seething. Please tell me I can continue reading this with as little exposure to the contaminant as possible.
    There's a pretty huge storyline involving her and dragons, but it's mostly self-contained. If you skip it you'll find some confusing mentions of frost fairies by other characters, but that's very, very limited.

For me, there's another character being introduced later that I skipped because I hated their point of view with a passion, and I haven't missed out much. Kinda makes me want to have the chapters tagged better so as to filter out the ones you don't like.

For the record, I liked Wandering Inn but started loving it after Ry showed up. :D

14. - Top - End - #434

And we are back in action, everybody!

Prologue chapter for Book 6, and a second Bonus Chapter featuring Young Pilgrim in his 'actually Good' period.

15. - Top - End - #435
    Ogre in the Playground

Great!

So now I only need to wait another month or so to avoid being immedeately caught up once I read a chapter ^^
    A neutron walks into a bar and says, “How much for a beer?” The bartender says, “For you? No charge.”

01010100011011110010000001100010011001010010000001 10111101110010001000000110111001101111011101000010 00000111010001101111001000000110001001100101001011 100010111000101110

Later: An atom walks into a bar an asks the bartender “Have you seen an electron? I left it in here last night.” The bartender says, “Are you sure?” The atom says, “I’m positive.”

16. - Top - End - #436
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by The Glyphstone View Post
    The new host she inhabits for the White Knight's party 'awakens' in a crowded tavern, IIRC, and no one seems to react to a woman appearing out of thin air. So I think it's implied the body was pre-existing.
    I mean. She has just appeared where the narrative needed her in the past.

Also I honestly am kind of sad, the whole last part of the underdark Arc was all kinds of nonsensical.

Spoiler
    Show
    they drove the 'enslaving the drow' thing pretty hard, without paying attention to the fact that the only people bound by the oaths were those who willingly bought in. Everyone else joined her sigil, but that's nothing the drow themselves hadn't been doing for generations.

The sudden transition back to 'mortality' and rabid desire to keep it was both sudden and felt false. Like a hat pull.

The hitherto 'trapped in a rut of name madness after ten thousand years of being stuck, to the point where she shouts ominous crypticisms rather than speaking like a person suddenly turning into a more or less normal person, who is bizarrely more reasonable than any surface ruler to date, dead king aside.

I'm still probably gonna read, but I am in no way part or the fanbase that's overjoyed to see Catherine 'back to normal.'
    Spoiler
    Show
    "Hey, you just got 10000gp! You going to buy a fully staffed mansion or something?"

Non est salvatori salvator, neque defensori dominus, nec pater nec mater, nihil supernum.

Note to self: Never get involved in an ethics thread again...Especially if I'm defending the empire.

17. - Top - End - #437

BlueWizardGirl

Quote Originally Posted by druid91 View Post
    I mean. She has just appeared where the narrative needed her in the past.

Also I honestly am kind of sad, the whole last part of the underdark Arc was all kinds of nonsensical.

Spoiler
    Show
    they drove the 'enslaving the drow' thing pretty hard, without paying attention to the fact that the only people bound by the oaths were those who willingly bought in. Everyone else joined her sigil, but that's nothing the drow themselves hadn't been doing for generations.

The sudden transition back to 'mortality' and rabid desire to keep it was both sudden and felt false. Like a hat pull.

The hitherto 'trapped in a rut of name madness after ten thousand years of being stuck, to the point where she shouts ominous crypticisms rather than speaking like a person suddenly turning into a more or less normal person, who is bizarrely more reasonable than any surface ruler to date, dead king aside.

I'm still probably gonna read, but I am in no way part or the fanbase that's overjoyed to see Catherine 'back to normal.'
    Spoiler: Book IV
    Show

I feel like the story wanted you to believe, at least when Maesago and Warlock were debating, that Catherine was still herself, and then forgot about it when she became mortal. I liked her as Fairy Queen, and, while she is still probably going to be fine as priestess of the night, would have preferred if she didn't lose in the manner she did. Also, the slavery thing was silly.
    Non caerulea sum, Caerulea nomen meum est.
    Extended Signature.
    I'm not not a humanoid. Come not not be one too.
    Answer trivial questions in the OOTS trivia thread!

she/her

18. - Top - End - #438
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Caerulea View Post
    Show

I feel like the story wanted you to believe, at least when Maesago and Warlock were debating, that Catherine was still herself, and then forgot about it when she became mortal. I liked her as Fairy Queen, and, while she is still probably going to be fine as priestess of the night, would have preferred if she didn't lose in the manner she did. Also, the slavery thing was silly.
    Spoiler
    Show
    And honestly, this past chapter only makes me sad.... because the people above ground are still freaking out, worrying about Winter-Catherine. Sort of makes me mourn for what could have been.
    Spoiler
    Show

19. - Top - End - #439
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Caerulea View Post
    Show

Show
    Catherine is terribly good at lack of self-awareness sometimes. I personally don't believe for a moment it was all Winter that drove her actions - but blaming it on Winter is a good excuse to hide it from herself now that it a) didn't work and b) she's changed her mind about it (partly because of a).

20. - Top - End - #440
    Ettin in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

So I just finished catching up last night. A great read so far. Some comments:

Spoiler: Cat (as of now)
    Show
    We're still a little unclear of what condition Cat is in. We don't know if she's still a neutered Squire or if she's become a new Sve Noc. Girl's still got powers, demonstrated by her ability to light her pipe with shadowfire, but it's weird. The dwarves, notably a Named dwarf, recognized it as not sorcery and failed to see it as Name shenanigans. My guess? Miracles. Genuine, honest to gods miracles in a sense that nobody Below would grant a Villain, making Cat something terrifyingly unique. Again. It would track, because Cat was able to sway Noc with a very passionate speech that held as many middle fingers as she could make to the Gods Below for trying to make the three of them (four if you include Akua) into a gladiatorial spectacle. The idea that Winter Night and Sve Noc II have become conscientious objectors to the Below, coupled with Akua's sudden decision to try to become a saint, may well add weight to a third "grey" faction in the making. Or pull everything down on its foundations. Either way, looks to be a fun time, eh?

Hopefully, Cat's leg is back up and running, as it's a complication that only adds to her stories during her darkest moments. Otherwise, it just gets in the way of things.

But don't fool yourself. I don't think Cat is weaker for this. More vulnerable, yes, as she can no longer shrug off mortal wounds, but by no means weaker. She is still able to use the new brand of Gates that Winter Night, the power that scares the merry hells out of everyone around her. She also appears to either be capable of Miracles now or possess a super suite of Night-based Secrets. And on top of all that, she's mortal again. If there's anything the end of Book IV demonstrated, it's that being the part Fae had alienated her far more than she'd thought at the time. By default, not simply as a consequence of drawing from Winter to do crazy stuff. So she's just as powerful (if not more so), not allowed to be so reckless, not limited by alienation any more, and passably sane. They'll be praying for Winter Cat to return by the time they realize what they're up against now.

Besides, maybe it's just me, but I was getting bored of the "shrugging off cranial dismemberment but still fighting Winter" angle Winter Cat had. And Winter Cat wasn't as fun to read as Squire Cat - she had the bitterness and the swearing down, but not the "I don't have to be respectful if I'm already dead" tone of Squire Cat.

Spoiler: Akua
    Show
    Akua is fascinating: someone who had "keep what you kill" bred into her bones so thoroughly that she accepts it without reservation even when she is the dead one. She isn't even mad about it. "Sure you killed me, ripped my heart out of my chest, then stitched my soul to you cloak. You won, it's your right, and that means I'm going to support you to the best of my ability." She's still a treacherous snake with no regrets for the costs of her actions, who still helps the best she can from the perspective of a Praesi high noble, but she seems to be genuine in her support. I don't know how else to put it, she just fascinates me.

Curious how she'll manifest in this book. Without Winter powering her, will she return to being a shade? Did she keep enough Winter herself (that sliver the Saint of Swords cut loose) to remain as she is? Will she be Ice and Shadow now? Are her shackles now completely shattered and she'll stick with Cat just because Cat is the future? The rest of Cat's crew are interesting, but Akua remains the wildcard to watch.

Also, it might be just me, but I can't help connecting Akua in my head to Hexxat from Baldur's Gate II Enhanced Edition, in terms of face and voice. Hey, it's either that or a blue haired idiot that claims she's a goddess... So sad...

Spoiler: The Rest
    Show
    We do need our crew to come back, because the story is not as full without the ensemble for all that I enjoyed Archer and Akua. I'm still annoyed they killed off Ratface in so weak a manner, but its impact on Cat makes it a little better. Everyone has evolved in various ways over the last several months and I'm looking forward to seeing how they mesh. Also, we need a way to make Robber immortal. I'd been waiting him to be given a Fae title, but that window is gone.

Anyway. Good story. Good characters. Interesting setting. I look forward to more eagerness.
    Spoiler: My inventory:
    Show

1 Sentient Sword
    1 Jammy Dodger (I was promised tea)
    1 Godwin Point.

Quote Originally Posted by Kairos Theodosian
    It appears someone will have to saddle my goat, for we now must ride out in glorious battle.

21. - Top - End - #441

Quote Originally Posted by Aotrs Commander View Post
    Show
    Catherine is terribly good at lack of self-awareness sometimes. I personally don't believe for a moment it was all Winter that drove her actions - but blaming it on Winter is a good excuse to hide it from herself now that it a) didn't work and b) she's changed her mind about it (partly because of a).
    Spoiler: Book IV and Recent
    Show
    That lack of self awareness also means you don't see these changes explicitly in the text. It's written in first person so we read what Cat is aware of. What I think is there is a gradual change in tone. Events were being described in less detail, and in a more matter-of-fact manner as Cat's was losing more of herself to Winter. Then in the new chapter we have Cat sass'ing her new goddesses, or noticing how the Drow marvel at snow, which seems a long way from fairly dry descriptions of depriving an entire province of drinking water as a weapon of war.

These differences in tone and even characterisation are, I think, even more evident in the chapters told from someone else's point of view. How Juniper or Malicia see Cat is quite different from how she sees herself for example.
    Last edited by Excession; 2019-01-16 at 05:14 PM.

22. - Top - End - #442
    Titan in the Playground

Spoiler: Book V, Chapter 4
    Show
    So. 'Drani fired and killed nine shots at what is something one the order of 4000 yards (2.3 miles, near as dammit) - at sufficient distance Cat had to use magic to enhance her eyesight to see the target.

(While I can't find the source now, a few years ago, for a now-abandoned RPG I wrote, I managed to get some data on human visual acuity and my notes say that you can about see a man at 1 1/3 miles with the naked eye, and excellent eyesight at just over three miles; also worth noting that on level ground, a six-foot human can only see a little over three miles before the Earth's curvature gets in the way.)

The longest-range recorded sniper kill, which comes, remember, from a highly-trained specialist using modern weapons and gear (including telescopic sights) is 3800 yards.

One of the biggest long-range/accuracy issues with bowfire starst to come from the arrows themselves, especially if they are not, like, aluminium manufactured, because wood is imperfect. (Modrn snipers use special ammunition, even, to much higher spec than your regular assault rifle.)

'Drani just shot nine arrows in (assuming Cat was being a little dramatic with "under a heartbeat") in probably no more than one to three seconds with a 100% accuracy, with a weapon with a significant flight time and, at that range, massive error margin.

I am pointing that out here, for you all, because I want everyone to appreciate how FRACKING INCREDIBLY GOOD A SHOT Indrani is.

We are talking "better than Hawkeye and Green Arrow combined" by several orders of magnitude.
    Last edited by Aotrs Commander; 2019-01-23 at 06:48 AM.

23. - Top - End - #443

Show
    So. 'Drani fired and killed nine shots at what is something one the order of 4000 yards (2.3 miles, near as dammit) - at sufficient distance Cat had to use magic to enhance her eyesight to see the target.
    Show
    Not just that, but those shots were time-on-target, so the later targets didn't have time to react to the first one going down. This is how you build an archer so they are on close to a level playing field with sorcerers.

24. - Top - End - #444
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Excession View Post
    Show
    Not just that, but those shots were time-on-target, so the later targets didn't have time to react to the first one going down. This is how you build an archer so they are on close to a level playing field with sorcerers.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Kinda urinates on the one epic-level horribly overpowered archer-dude one of my players had - even he wouldn't have been able to do even close to that. Sure, he'd have the attack speed and maybe the accuracy, but not even close to the range...

25. - Top - End - #445

Spoiler
    Show
    Kinda urinates on the one epic-level horribly overpowered archer-dude one of my players had - even he wouldn't have been able to do even close to that. Sure, he'd have the attack speed and maybe the accuracy, but not even close to the range...

Spoiler
    Show
    He didnt have the Distant Shot epic feat?

26. - Top - End - #446
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by The Glyphstone View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    He didnt have the Distant Shot epic feat?
    No, they were low epic (21-22nd at most, I think - that was bad enough) and the adventure was Dragon Mountain converted, so it wasn't like they were ever particularly at range (and he had better things to spend epic feats on). He might have picked it up eventually.

27. - Top - End - #447

Ah, I see.

28. - Top - End - #448
    Titan in the Playground

Spoiler: Book V
    Show
    So does anyone want to explain to me why Cat didn't go to Callow?
    Spoiler: I'm a writer!
    Show
    Spoiler: Check out my fanfiction[URL="https://www.fanfiction.net/u/7493788/Forum-Explorer"
    Show
    here[/URL]
    ]Fate Stay Nano: Fate Stay Night x Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha

I Fell in Love with a Storm: MLP

Procrastination: MLP

Spoiler: Original Fiction
    Show
    The Lost Dragon: A story about a priest who finds a baby dragon in his church and decides to protect them.

29. - Top - End - #449
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Forum Explorer View Post
    Show
    So does anyone want to explain to me why Cat didn't go to Callow?
    Show

It's kind of indirectly stated, but she appears to want to bail out the Legions of Terror that Black left in the middle of Procer, hence showing up in a lightly populated area not too far away from his last known position. Probably she plans to rescue Black himself at about the same time, then bargain with Hasenbach from a position of strength during Procer's darkest hour. Definitely giving Grem and his underlings a way out of enemy territory is high up on her list of priorities, though.

Callow isn't where the action is, and even Cat's gate travel takes days or weeks to cross from Callow to Procer. It presumably makes sense for her to deal with pressing issues in Procer first, then head back to Callow to gather all her forces for the big showdown.
    Avatar by the wonderful SubLimePie. Former avatar by Andraste.

30. - Top - End - #450
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by DaedalusMkV View Post
    Show

It's kind of indirectly stated, but she appears to want to bail out the Legions of Terror that Black left in the middle of Procer, hence showing up in a lightly populated area not too far away from his last known position. Probably she plans to rescue Black himself at about the same time, then bargain with Hasenbach from a position of strength during Procer's darkest hour. Definitely giving Grem and his underlings a way out of enemy territory is high up on her list of priorities, though.

Callow isn't where the action is, and even Cat's gate travel takes days or weeks to cross from Callow to Procer. It presumably makes sense for her to deal with pressing issues in Procer first, then head back to Callow to gather all her forces for the big showdown.
    Show
    Except she clearly doesn't know what's going on. So why not head to Callow, and see what intelligence her allies have for her instead of beating up random peasants for rumors?
    Spoiler: I'm a writer!
    Show
    Spoiler: Check out my fanfiction[URL="https://www.fanfiction.net/u/7493788/Forum-Explorer"
    Show
    here[/URL]
    ]Fate Stay Nano: Fate Stay Night x Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha

I Fell in Love with a Storm: MLP

Procrastination: MLP

Spoiler: Original Fiction
    Show
    The Lost Dragon: A story about a priest who finds a baby dragon in his church and decides to protect them.