New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #61
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: AMEN L: [Insert Ideas]

Dungeon

Instead of glaring daggers at Omiko, Ilpy just raises an eyebrow. "Now I have a question for you. Did you actually think this through? If you're not going to kill me, does that mean you're going to spoonfeed me every meal or do you just plan on letting me starve?" She asks. "Or how's other bodily issues going to work? Or is this one of those things where you did a bit of tit for tat without realizing it and have now made the job of keeping me alive ten times harder than it should be? Surely you could have respected a couple obligatory escape attempts." She comments dryly.

2. - Top - End - #62
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default [Dungeon]

"That's four questions." Omiko notes, patting Ilpholin on the head (if she can manage it).

"What we lose in washing you and giving you food that can fit through a straw, we make up in reduced guard stabbings. No, I don't hold a grudge about the arm thing. No one's gotten me that good in a while. Was kinda fun."
    And now it's time to set the nymph back on the floor.

"If you were at all serious earlier, tell me your story of what happened when you were in AMEN."
    ~Inner Circle~
    Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox View Post
    He takes normality and reason and turns them UP TO 11!
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    Recaiden, stop using your mastery of the English language to confuse the issue.
    Echidna by Serpentine

3. - Top - End - #63
    Bugbear in the Playground

NinjaGuy

[Returning from the War]

"Raw cybernetic materials, nano-fabrication units, a goodly supply of titanium, kevlar, and various and sundry small parts, as well as a few magical and psionic reagents. The list is rather extensive, and I'll also need a significant amount of space to set things up in. Like a warehouse or similar. I was planning on acquiring the needed materials and equipment in Inside. There is real estate I am aware of that I can set it up in, so it needn't take up space here in the base," Zenon responds. "There's no sense in buying any of it, at any rate."
    Why is it Plan A is always, "Get 'Em!" and Plan B is, "Cause as much collateral damage as possible"?

4. - Top - End - #64

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcaller View Post
    [Big Plans]

Kelligan looks at Zefir and then takes a look at Tellysandra. "Is that against what I said before?"

"I think he means-"

Yet before she can finishes her sentence, Kelligan have turned back to the AMEN leader with a shrug. "Yeah, I got no clue what you're talking about, dude. And what, spies? Really? This is exactly the kind of talk that is making AMEN is a dying organization it currently is. You're too jaded and paranoid since you go around backstabbing one another all the time. I heard the tales, all your former leaders and their squabbles, but I say its time to move past all that. You, we, need to be more welcoming and open. It's all about image you know. Right now people think AMEN are a bunch of edgelords that are sitting in their base doing nothing but navel-gazing. So we gotta change that, make AMEN about fun and action. That's the kind of thing that attracts people you know? That and money." The goblin points right at Zefir as to get his attention on that particular word. "I'm thinking that we'll start running a campaign that carries nothing of all that baggage you guys have. An exciting fighting force that let's you see exotic places, get plenty of action and gets you loaded with the yellow stuff. Let's call it KA- uh... KARMAGEDDON! Yeah! That's a good name. Karmageddon, or Armageddon, something like that." He waves his hand dismissively.

"The point is that We'd seek out the toughest and nastiest people out there without using the KABAL or AMEN name. That'd solve the baggage problem and the spy problem at the same time. It's only when the true members that will get to know it's actually a front for AMEN and KABAL. The pitch is that whatever their tragic backstory is, we'll help them out. You have a bad deal with nasty people? Cursed? No where to go? Trouble fitting into society? Short on cash? We'll solve all those problems, we'll scratch your back if you scratch ours." Kelligan grins triumphantly as he gestures at Zefir again. "Now that's what I call a good idea. We'd have new members in no time!"

[Big Plans]

"It sounds promissing, but I won't put my hopes so high." Zefir replies. "Who would run the campain?"

Zefir still got some concerns. Sure he made AMEN to strikt... well he didn't made it so it just happend so after AMEN was nearly extinguished. ..let's think about the later for now he got one more trouble coming up and that would be the last 'demand'. Kelligan sure is not only a business man but also a showman. he will save the biggest demand for last.

"So, and what's last?"
    Quote Originally Posted by CosmicHobbit View Post
    A slightly confused Chaos frowns. "I'm not from Skyside, and I don't have any contracts. Are you a higher-up here?"
    Waiting for violist

Quote Originally Posted by Nova_Eclipse View Post
    [Returning from the War]

"Raw cybernetic materials, nano-fabrication units, a goodly supply of titanium, kevlar, and various and sundry small parts, as well as a few magical and psionic reagents. The list is rather extensive, and I'll also need a significant amount of space to set things up in. Like a warehouse or similar. I was planning on acquiring the needed materials and equipment in Inside. There is real estate I am aware of that I can set it up in, so it needn't take up space here in the base," Zenon responds. "There's no sense in buying any of it, at any rate."
    [Returning from the War]

That does sound rather shady. Why going outside where only he knows? AMEN base got so much space. Well he has to keep that in mind.

"Hmm that sure will draw some attention." he says. "Ask other members if they can help you with this. Especially when your not buying them. Keep me up to date. "
    Last edited by Zefir; 2018-12-16 at 05:57 PM.
    Grammer is my declared deadly enemy!

Let's PLay's in German Take a Look at Bravely Default.

Nexus Characters: LINK

5. - Top - End - #65
    Ogre in the Playground

Dungeon

Ilphy doesn't even glare when her head is patted, choosing to ignore it for the moment even as she's put back down on the floor. "The short answer is creative differences and that Gordon was just another chump." She mutters. "Gordon had visions of grandeur but lacked both the vision and gumption to really commit to anything. He was more concerned with making a big name for AMEN than he was about actually gaining anything when it came down to the wire. Sound familiar?" She asks dryly.

"The long answer can wait until I've slept, ate about four thousand calories, and have learned not to miss various appendages."

6. - Top - End - #66

Default [Dungeon]

"Yes that sounds...conveniently familiar. And look where he is now."
    Somewhere bad, presumably. Omiko's heard of Gordon maybe once. He was in that summary of AMEN history Dot had her read. But that thing had been kind of really hard to follow. Omiko rolls her one rollable eye.
    "But you can't expect me to try to overthrow the organization over someone else's creative differences. Yeah, get some rest. You'll need it."
    Omiko retreats, leaving Ilpholin alone in her cell to sleep, or whatever she'll do while pretending to sleep.
    ~Inner Circle~
    Echidna by Serpentine

7. - Top - End - #67

[Big Plans]

Kelligan strokes his chin, clearly not listening to Zefir's warnings about being too excited. "We'll pick someone completely unknown, someone new, or someone could disguise themselves I guess. But hey, its not like we even need a specific person to run it. I can have some sub-company of ours start set this thing up by tomorrow. It's just before thankmas and all. Maybe the slogan could be something like, 'let's make your dreams come true, together!'" He makes a fingerguns motion towards Zefir and Tellysandra. "Eh? Eh?" Kelligan makes a dismissive wave. "You'll come around to it. Anyhow, a third demand? Can't recall saying that I had that exact number of demands. But if you are looking for more, I'll refer you to the lady over there." Kelligan gestures vaguely at Tellysandra.

8. - Top - End - #68

NinjaGuy

[Returning from the War]

"I'll keep you up to speed. Perhaps the witch would be a good choice to take..she might make a good distraction...." Zenon says, as he walks off, still musing to himself over who to take. He doesn't necessarily need to take anyone, after all, he'd more be doing it to appease Zefir, but then again, there's no reason not to take someone with him, and Omiko is probably busy either healing herself or dealing with Ilpholin. Hmmm....decisions, decisions......
    Why is it Plan A is always, "Get 'Em!" and Plan B is, "Cause as much collateral damage as possible"?

9. - Top - End - #69

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcaller View Post
    [Big Plans]

Kelligan strokes his chin, clearly not listening to Zefir's warnings about being too excited. "We'll pick someone completely unknown, someone new, or someone could disguise themselves I guess. But hey, its not like we even need a specific person to run it. I can have some sub-company of ours start set this thing up by tomorrow. It's just before thankmas and all. Maybe the slogan could be something like, 'let's make your dreams come true, together!'" He makes a fingerguns motion towards Zefir and Tellysandra. "Eh? Eh?" Kelligan makes a dismissive wave. "You'll come around to it. Anyhow, a third demand? Can't recall saying that I had that exact number of demands. But if you are looking for more, I'll refer you to the lady over there." Kelligan gestures vaguely at Tellysandra.
    [Big Plans]

Zefir makes a dismissive wave. "It's okay, I'm fine with those and as said I see your point and partly agree to them. I just thought a list might be longer, but that is okay with me." he says. "I guess we made a good progress for a new alliance."

"I would like to know from you how we handle informations from now on. A personal meeting place would fit best. Last time we did was not safe enougth I think" ((He talks about the first meeting where those invisible guys appeared which got barly noticed))
    Quote Originally Posted by Nova_Eclipse View Post
    [Returning from the War]

"I'll keep you up to speed. Perhaps the witch would be a good choice to take..she might make a good distraction...." Zenon says, as he walks off, still musing to himself over who to take. He doesn't necessarily need to take anyone, after all, he'd more be doing it to appease Zefir, but then again, there's no reason not to take someone with him, and Omiko is probably busy either healing herself or dealing with Ilpholin. Hmmm....decisions, decisions......
    [Returning from the War]

"She is a bit explosive, but if you think that fits then go on." Zefir says and then watches the man leave. "He has to prepare for
    Quote Originally Posted by CosmicHobbit View Post
    A slightly confused Chaos frowns. "I'm not from Skyside, and I don't have any contracts. Are you a higher-up here?"
    Requiem's Office aka The Front Room, on a couch]

((I guess it's best to go on for now.))

Zefir is a normal human. He just wears some jeans and a normal shirt. a bag hangs on his side with a bomb symbol on it and some strange looking devives rest on his shoulder.

"Your not?" he looks at him. "Well, I just got this note and it sounds much like the guy in Skyside I heared of. Only that he was in business with another organisation." Zefir looks at the note and then takes a seat.

"With me you go as high up as possible. I'm Zefir the leader of AMEN. Now tell me who are you and what do you want from me?" A note is allways nice, but sometimes it misses some detail.

10. - Top - End - #70

[Big Plans]

Kelligan shrugs and smiles. "Those are just the two most important ones, I'm sure my lawyers have WAY more!"

He lazily nods to Zefir's reply as if barely listening to it. "Great! We're on the same wavelength then! We can just meet in the bases like this, we got a proper one set up in Skyside right now. Not like one of those storehouses we were in last time. And if you want a neutral meeting place, maybe we'll exchange some contact information and set up a holographic network or something. I got people that worries about that sort of electronic mojo-jojo so that will be easy." He turns to Tellysandra. "Hey! Shake the guys hand for me, will you, sweet stuff?"

The warlock looks between Zefir and Kelligan. "So this is happening then? You have both agreed?"

11. - Top - End - #71
    Dwarf in the Playground

NecromancerGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Zefir View Post
    Requiem's Office aka The Front Room, on a couch]

((I guess it's best to go on for now.))

Zefir is a normal human. He just wears some jeans and a normal shirt. a bag hangs on his side with a bomb symbol on it and some strange looking devives rest on his shoulder.

"Your not?" he looks at him. "Well, I just got this note and it sounds much like the guy in Skyside I heared of. Only that he was in business with another organisation." Zefir looks at the note and then takes a seat.

"With me you go as high up as possible. I'm Zefir the leader of AMEN. Now tell me who are you and what do you want from me?" A note is allways nice, but sometimes it misses some detail.
    [Requiem's Office aka The Front Room]

((I guess so.))

Stealing description from a page ago:
    He's a slightly muscly human with blond hair drawn back in a ponytail. He's wearing a three-piece suit, now probably covered in ash, and all-in-all looks like your average business man. That is, except for his red eyes, which somehow appear...unnatural, I guess?
    Chaos furrows his brows when he hears about the guy in Skyside. "Interesting..." he mutters. When Zefir asks what he wants, he says, "I am Chaos Crane, and I am a scientist specializing in the manipulation of DNA. I can do many things with it, including the merging of two or more completely different species. All I want from you is funding so that I can further my research."
    After 2 years of silence, I reappear!

Place your bets now, how long until I disappear again

12. - Top - End - #72
    Ogre in the Playground

Dungeon

Ilphy shuffles over to the bed, doing her best to keep her head held high before she takes a seat on the edge. "If nothing changes, then this place will just fade away without anyone caring. Take over, toe the line, do whatever. Your choice. Turn off the lights as you head out." She says as she lays back and closes her eyes.

13. - Top - End - #73

[Dungeon]

Omiko does not turn the lights out.
    Ilpholin can escape the cell if she wants it to be dark.

Before she listens to any more of Ilphy's lies and psychological warfare, she needs to find Zefir.
    But she'll be back soon, don't worry.
    ~Inner Circle~
    Echidna by Serpentine

14. - Top - End - #74

[Big Plans]

"It seems like this." Zefir say. Not much to comment more. He has pointed out his often enougth.

"Sounds intressting enougth." he says. "What kind of fundings would you require? I mean bare money could be achived easily, but then again why would cou come here just for that?

What will be the reward for us if we fund your ... experiments."

[To the Dungeon]

Zefir is currently on his way to Illophin and might be met by Omiko On his way.

"How's our guest doing?"

15. - Top - End - #75

Default [To the Dungeon]

"She's fine. Tried to escape so I took away her weapons, talked about taking over AMEN but probably just to try to get under my skin."

Omiko shrugs her mechanical arms.

"But listen. This thing where we're keeping her captive to be rescued by her allies - it's stylish, a classic. But is it really the best use of our time? Why is she so important to you, and to AMEN?" she asks, whiskers twitching.
    ~Inner Circle~
    Echidna by Serpentine

16. - Top - End - #76

[Big Plans]

"Excellent! Shake on it then!" Kelligan exclaims as he gestures at them.
    Tellysandra moves up to Zefir and offers her hand to shake.
    If he accepts, she remarks. "Looks like we've done then, and I assume we're going to start up the bosses plan."

17. - Top - End - #77
    Dwarf in the Playground

NecromancerGirl

"Sounds intressting enougth." he says. "What kind of fundings would you require? I mean bare money could be achived easily, but then again why would cou come here just for that?

What will be the reward for us if we fund your ... experiments."
    Chaos shakes his head, smiling. "Of course I would not come to AMEN for money and money only. While I would require straight money, I would also occasionally require the service of one or two people who are part of AMEN. I will also require use of any lab here, as well as a few voluntary test subjects, preferably humanoid.

Moving on to Zefir's last question, he says, "You will receive knowledge of all of the results of my experiments, and I will give my upgrades to anyone who wants them and fully understands the current side effects of the procedure. Those upgrades will be done for free."

18. - Top - End - #78
    Ogre in the Playground

Dungeon

For now, Ilphy will actually sleep. Her body has taken too much of a beating and she needed time to sleep it all off, particularly the drugs she'd been knocked out with. For about four hours, she'll stay asleep. Hopefully there'll be food delivered soon.

19. - Top - End - #79

[To the Dungeon]

"Her weapons?" Zefir asks confused. "Shouldn't she be... unarmed? Thats the point of a hostage in the first place. making sure she can't fight."

hihi unarmed. How bad he didn't know how funny his spelling is.

"For once she harmed us more then you might imagine. Revenge is the best reason and next I don't insist to just leave her and wait for a rescue. I will try and get something out of that as well."

[Big Plans]

Zefir takes the hand for shaking.
    "Yes we can start KARMAGEDDON"

"Hmm" Zefir thinks. There is something good out of it right now and he doesn't mean the 'upgrades'. Something to keep people busy.

"Could you also create some loyal minions with those upgrades? I can't speak for all members but most may not jump right onto your labtable."

Dungeon

No food, but also no four hour sleep. Zefir will be here after the talking with Omiko is done so just a few posts.

20. - Top - End - #80

[To the Dungeon]

"The demons let her keep her transforming armaments. Possibly they weren't able to find them."

Omiko nods.
    Revenge is understandable. It's not her revenge so it's hard to be excited about it, but she won't get in Zefir's way.
    She waves and heads up towards the base entrance.
    ~Inner Circle~
    Echidna by Serpentine

21. - Top - End - #81
    Dwarf in the Playground

NecromancerGirl

"Hmm" Zefir thinks. There is something good out of it right now and he doesn't mean the 'upgrades'. Something to keep people busy.

"Could you also create some loyal minions with those upgrades? I can't speak for all members but most may not jump right onto your labtable."
    Chaos thinks a moment, then shakes his head, saying, "Unfortunately I don't currently know how to code loyalty into somethings DNA, or even if it can be done. But I'm sure with access to your lab and time to research the problem I can give you a sure answer." He chuckles a bit, then says, "I'm aware not everyone would willingly subject themselves to my experiments, but I'm sure with time they will at least become neutral toward the idea."
    Last edited by CosmicHobbit; 2019-01-07 at 06:06 PM.

22. - Top - End - #82

[Big Plans]

The handshake doesn't last long. "Let's... consider the name as we are going along, yes?" Tellysandra with a faint smile as she let's go. "It has to be a company that looks dignified-"

"And awesome." Kelligan fills in.

"...yes, we live in a new age after all. People are searching for a purpose in life, so we need to carefully consider how we want to do recruitment. What would this new organization want to do? Perhaps they need some kind of enemy to defeat. Demons perhaps? No offense to our allies of course, but its a cause many would sympathize with."

23. - Top - End - #83

[To the Dungeon]

"Intressting." Zefir replies

he then makes his way down.

Dungeon

Zefir arrives here while Ilphy is asleep so not even 10 minutes. maybe she is still awake or not. It doesn't matter at all. Zefir rise an eyebrow as he notice the missing arms.
    'So that's it. not really good, but maybe we canfix that later.' he thinks.
    He waves two henchman which will go inside and attemp to inject an anesthetic. You can't be to save at this state. The anesthetic schould just make her num but her head should work fine so they can talk.

If all goes right he will wake her up by splitting water hat her. The water will just appear out of nowhere, which is strange.
    "Rise and shine Ms. Ex Boss."

[Big Plans]

Zefir nods.
    "i just went with the name we all know to claryfy it." Then the purpose got mentioned.
    "You are right. with the attack on riverside we got a bunch of people with an intent to kill them. I just assume MERC and Vigil will try to ally with this organisation for Demon fighting reasons.
    How about some kind of self defence force. People who help people with all those big threads. Like a neighbor patrol. Demons or any raids will be stopped by them and anyone seeking help can come and join to deal with the problem."

"Hmm, to bad, but it can't be helped. If it was already invented we would see it on the streets all day."

"I guess you got a deal with us then. Make a list of where to find samples for your experiments and i will send out people to do the job."

24. - Top - End - #84
    Dwarf in the Playground

NecromancerGirl

Chaos nods, grinning. "Great!" He stands up to give Zefir a handshake, saying, "I'll get started on that list immediately and come back once I have it done."

25. - Top - End - #85
    Ogre in the Playground

Dungeon

Ilphy sighs when she hears the three come into her cell. She groans, sitting up blearily...but then her gaze turns sharp when she sees the syringe in the goon's hand. She looks around, almost panicking for a moment before growling. A flash of pink comes to her eyes and the heavy metal crate she was shipped in, left in her cell by Omiko, will rip across the cell to try and slam into the goons before they can inject her.

She'll then turn her angry glare upon Zefir, her eyes now bright pink. "Do you want to try that again?"

What the **** was that and why does my head hurt so damned much?
    She thinks to herself. She'd only lashed out in a moment of panic, not knowing what was in the syringe. This was certainly new.

26. - Top - End - #86

[Big Plans]

Tellysandra considers this for a moment. "Perhaps we should use our allies to our advantage. After all, their lesser forces don't truly die so what if we have them appear at undefended locations and then our organization appears at the last second and saves the day. We'll beat VIGIL at their own game and will likely gain a lot of popularity through it."

"I dunno, would we gain any money from that, sweets?" Kelligan inquires.

"Sure, once we start charging a demon protection fee. All we need to do is to pick the right targets. Undefended people that would be rich enough to pay the fee."

27. - Top - End - #87

[Big Plans]

"We might also run some efforts in obstruct Vigil." Zefir says. "Maybe we can block their communication or something alike at least for an hour so they can only appear up late. MERC won't jump in on themself unless it's near any locations they protect."

Zefir nods.

Dungeon

Zefir looks suprised at the cage as it slams the henchman away and properbly knocks them out. He should add that to the list of Illophens abilities. Maybe a side effekt of the missing arms. Who knows. Well she is not the only one with such powers, but in her state slamming something like that against the henchman is quiet impresiv. Even more reason to get her druged.

"I would lie if I say no." He says in a charming voice. He shuts his eyes hand on his forehead as he releases an annoyed sight. as he opens up his eyes again they are grey(eyecolor not glooming grey). They must have been that color all the time, right?
    "Maybe we can talk that out. I mean you sure know why you are here, but let me list things for you..."
    He will then start to count any actions she took after taking over AMEN back then. A mere distraction, but he won't stop talking even if she shouts at him.
    What he is really up to is a controll of the air around her head. He will slowly drain the air away so Ilphy will like someone tries to choke her. He will try to wait until she collaps befor stopping.
    She could avoid it while moving out of the space he concentrates.

28. - Top - End - #88
    Dwarf in the Playground

NecromancerGirl

Zefir nods.

Chaos clears his throat and awkwardly puts his hand down. "Okay...I...I'll leave then."

29. - Top - End - #89

[Big Plans]

Kelligan frowns "VIGIL don't show up that fast. Besides, if we pick the right targets we wouldn't have problems with them either way. Last time I looked, none of them were able to teleport." Of course, Kelligan had never encountered Geneva before. "But... I guess we could do something to block communication. Something demonic, even though that might be a bit suspicious."

"As if it weren't already." Tellysandra remarks dryly. "But still, if this is to work we probably need something like that to get attention."

The goblin raises his index finger. "Ah! Speaking of attention, that gives me an idea! A friend of mine is planning to have the annual Seaside Style contest soon. It's this big beauty contest that is going to get more attention than ever as its the first year they open up to non-goblins to partake. We could easily get a lot of publicity for the new organization if we have some members there putting in a good word."

30. - Top - End - #90
    Dwarf in the Playground

NecromancerGirl

[Outside The Base...Again]

Chaos is back outside the base. He's brandishing a paper at the door to AMEN, yelling at a camera. He appears to be asking if he can just walk in, and seems to have been there a while.

He's a slightly muscly human with blond hair drawn back in a ponytail. He's wearing a three-piece suit, now probably covered in ash again, and all-in-all looks like your average business man. That is, except for his red eyes, which appear unnatural.