New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #91
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: AMEN L: [Insert Ideas]

Dungeon

When Ilphy realizes what is going on, a second psionic tantrum throws the crate at the bars in front of Zefir to try and spook him out of it, but afterwards the headache is too much for her to try anything else. Instead, she closes her eyes and crosses her legs beneath her, concentrating internally. Her nose was bleeding terribly, but she ignores it in favor of concentrating on what she could. She didn't quite understand where this instinct was coming from, nor how she knew how to do it, but as she loses consciousness she reinforces her mind.

Eventually though, her head lulls and she slumps to the ground as she's suffocated.

2. - Top - End - #92
    Firbolg in the Playground

[Outside The Base...Again]
    Quote Originally Posted by CosmicHobbit View Post
    Chaos is back outside the base. He's brandishing a paper at the door to AMEN, yelling at a camera. He appears to be asking if he can just walk in, and seems to have been there a while.

He's a slightly muscly human with blond hair drawn back in a ponytail. He's wearing a three-piece suit, now probably covered in ash again, and all-in-all looks like your average business man. That is, except for his red eyes, which appear unnatural.
    The door opens.
    "Dr. Crane. I'm just going to assume you're a doctor, even though Dot hasn't yet found a record of you receiving a license, because how can someone carry out your brand of engineering in this day and age without a doctorate? They would never be taken seriously."

Omiko looks nothing like an average businessman. Firstly, female. Secondly, wearing a Spooktober costume pirate outfit. Thirdly, is a anthropomorphic lynx. Cyborg. With crystals for hair. Fourthly, carrying a baby, held to her breast in a little sling. Which is completely unnecessary. What are robot arms for if not cradling extra babies?

"Yeah, you can come in. If you weren't allowed in the door would stay locked, or you'd have been shot."

"The boss has filled us in on your project. Let's see the list."
    Last edited by Recaiden; 2019-01-23 at 10:55 PM.
    ~Inner Circle~
    Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox View Post
    He takes normality and reason and turns them UP TO 11!
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    Recaiden, stop using your mastery of the English language to confuse the issue.
    Echidna by Serpentine

3. - Top - End - #93
    Dwarf in the Playground

NecromancerGirl

Chaos snaps his head toward Omiko when he hears the door open. "I have a doctorate, but I didn't receive it in the Nexus."

"Oh. Good to know that I'll know I'm not wanted when I get shot."

Lastly, he hands Omiko the list.
    Quote Originally Posted by List
    1. Mispelled cemetary
    2. Black Goat Woods
    3. The Radiation Pit
    4. The Hunting Grounds
    5. Any other places with powerful creatures
    Last edited by CosmicHobbit; 2019-01-24 at 02:08 PM.
    After 2 years of silence, I reappear!

Place your bets now, how long until I disappear again

4. - Top - End - #94

"No, no. We're not going to shoot our promising business partner, now are we? Nefarious, not stupid."
    "But since you walked all the way up to the door without trouble, you could have just come inside."

Omiko takes the list in her mechanical arm's claws, flips up her eyepatch (to reveal a totally working robot eye-plate), take a picture of the list and disseminates it to interested AMEN members.

"The cemetary? Won't the dead have- oh, five hundred years? Really?"
    "Plus magical and radioactive mutants. Aren't you worried your subjects could be a bit unstable?"
    ~Inner Circle~
    Echidna by Serpentine

5. - Top - End - #95
    Dwarf in the Playground

NecromancerGirl

Chaos shakes his head and says, "The dead, as well as the mutated creatures, have powers which are desirable. Having to reign in any instability is a small price to pay in return for those."

"However, if AMEN doesn't want my services any longer, I can always approach a different organization."

6. - Top - End - #96

Default [Inside the Base...Again]

"Just so long as you're prepared."

Omiko says, setting down the list and waving a hand.

"Here, you want something to start with?" She asks, indicating the baby she's holding (who continues to pay Chaos no attention). "They've got abilities."
    ~Inner Circle~
    Echidna by Serpentine

7. - Top - End - #97
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by UncleWolf View Post
    Dungeon

When Ilphy realizes what is going on, a second psionic tantrum throws the crate at the bars in front of Zefir to try and spook him out of it, but afterwards the headache is too much for her to try anything else. Instead, she closes her eyes and crosses her legs beneath her, concentrating internally. Her nose was bleeding terribly, but she ignores it in favor of concentrating on what she could. She didn't quite understand where this instinct was coming from, nor how she knew how to do it, but as she loses consciousness she reinforces her mind.

Eventually though, her head lulls and she slumps to the ground as she's suffocated.
    Dungeon

Zefir cringes as she pulls that thing against the bars. It breakes his concentration for the moment. When he looks back he notice her stance and tries to make her pass out quick. when she falls down he stops.

After a minute he turns to a henchman. "Get the work done" he points at the fallen henchman with the meds. "And then get this thing out of here. Tell Omiko to not leave any stuff in or around her cell again." His voice is calm but carries a dweeling anger. Nothing to mess around. So the henchman decides to just od and get in. First of he tries to gather the meds. Zefir is still outside watching and maybe even on alert to act. The henchman will, if nothing stops him, check Ilphy's health and if he found her still alive he will infuse the meds just to be sure.

[Big Plans]

"If that works, fine." he comments the demon distraction. "Either way we should keep our guards up."

to the other tasks.

"If you can get them in as guards or something then sure why not. Now we would just need some people to be in the spotlight."
    Last edited by Zefir; 2019-02-04 at 03:24 AM.
    Grammer is my declared deadly enemy!

Let's PLay's in German Take a Look at Bravely Default.

Nexus Characters: LINK

8. - Top - End - #98
    Ogre in the Playground

Dungeon

Ilphy is alive, but passed out due to her oxygen being cut off. That said, her vitals are relatively weak given all that she's been through and her body is acting like it is on the verge of starvation and pure exhaustion both. As she's unconscious, she can't resist any injection and Zefir can attempt to do whatever he wishes with her.

9. - Top - End - #99
    Dwarf in the Playground

NecromancerGirl

Default Re: [Inside the Base...Again]

Quote Originally Posted by Recaiden View Post
    "Just so long as you're prepared."

Omiko says, setting down the list and waving a hand.

"Here, you want something to start with?" She asks, indicating the baby she's holding (who continues to pay Chaos no attention). "They've got abilities."
    Inspecting the baby, Chaos asks, "What abilities?" He disregards Omiko's comment on him being prepared.

10. - Top - End - #100

[Big Plans]

"Yeah! We need a new member with fresh ideas! I got a few to spare if you can't find any, Z-guy." Kelligan remarks as he points at Zefir. "Probably someone good-looking too, and y'know professional. Worst case, Telly can just summon some demon or angel as or poster boy or gal." He suddenly turns to the warlock.
    "Wait! Wasn't there some big guy that joined recently? Carried around a big... club?"

"I don't think he's leader material. But I suppose I could always ask."

"Excellent, excellent..." And back to Zefir once again. "What about you, Z-guy? Got any suggestions?"
    Last edited by Shadowcaller; 2019-02-08 at 10:31 AM.

11. - Top - End - #101

[Big Plans]

Zefir looks confused behind him. Where is this Z-Guy they talk to? Either way things are going strange again.

"I think we first handle this new company by ourselfs. What this Event you mention needs are just guards or something So we can put some in. If anyone draws attention during that event we can grand him a higher rank. We shouldn't jump into electing anyone so fast." he sasys.

"i suggest Tellysandra can create an illusion of an old man for one of us. He will be the leader until we got a fitting candidate. Just play him as a man who builds this company up as a last wish and will soon retire just seeking a potential successor for it. I hate the idea just bringing anyone in especially since I don't have anyone up on my side. they either are known where they belong to or aren't professional enougth.

In addition we won't be in such a hurry that way."

Dungeon

Well then I go for what he tries to do.

The medicine he injects will make her numb. Just to a point where she can't think straight but still cathes things around her. That way things might be stuck in her deep mind.
    The next thing will be that he forces her to look at very brutal video material. Operations, war and other real stuff most sane people can't look at for a long time. Sure it might be that she doesn't care that much, but it's just part of the plan.
    Depending on the time they have it will go to the next step.
    After a few sessions there will be a whisper. 'Vigil' (if wrong written assume right version) followed by a small pain caused by a needle. This will be repeated and they look for her reaction.

The goal is to make her deep inside feel pain when she hears that name with the videos it might suggest danger so this migth trigger her survival against poeple who call that name. Either escapig them or even shut them up.

Time is of essence and I don't assume significant results after a week or even not after a month depending on her will.
    She will be fed between the session but they will try to make sure she got no chance to use the new abilitie.

12. - Top - End - #102
    Pixie in the Playground

[Cyber Witcher]

A bald-headed man with a lean muscular build, tan skin, purple eyes and a borderline-smug look. He's dressed in a navy blue sharp suit layered with armor, a sky blue shirt inside with a black slim tie and black shoes. His dressing is immaculate, and when he grins fangs can be seen in his mouth.

Marcin Viegel steps into the base and waits for someone to come attend to him. He showed up during the evening, so he's in his adult 32-year form.
    Last edited by Purple Eagle; 2019-02-08 at 04:42 PM.
    Purple Eagle's character list
    Love is the message.

13. - Top - End - #103

Default Re: [Inside the Base...Again]

Inspecting the baby, Chaos asks, "What abilities?" He disregards Omiko's comment on him being prepared.
    The baby is, being fairly kitten-like, extremely cute. He's grabbing at Chaos's fingers and looking around the base with big brown eyes.

Omiko thinks for a second.
    "Pureblood Selyn like him have demonstrated super speed, great jumping, some precognition, simple shapeshifting, and demon-slaying. It's a bit unpredictable what any given kid will show though."

She tries to slip out the door, leaving the infant with the professor.
    "Bye; I've got monsters to catch!"
    ~Inner Circle~
    Echidna by Serpentine

14. - Top - End - #104
    Dwarf in the Playground

NecromancerGirl

[Inside the Base...Again]

Chaos looks at the baby as Omiko lists off the possible abilities. "Fascinating..."

As Omiko walks away, Chaos jerks back to reality. "Wha...what? I...I am a sc-scientist! I-I am not good with children!" Chaos looks at the baby nervously. "This is not going to end well. Hopefully, though, it ends better for you than me."

15. - Top - End - #105

Quote Originally Posted by Meltdowner View Post
    [Cyber Witcher]

A bald-headed man with a lean muscular build, tan skin, purple eyes and a borderline-smug look. He's dressed in a navy blue sharp suit layered with armor, a sky blue shirt inside with a black slim tie and black shoes. His dressing is immaculate, and when he grins fangs can be seen in his mouth.

Marcin Viegel steps into the base and waits for someone to come attend to him. He showed up during the evening, so he's in his adult 32-year form.
    [Cyber Witcher]

Marcin might be stopped by the big doors of the AMEN base and as he get's close he will here a voice coming from a speaker.

"This is the Association of the Malicious, Evil, and Nefariousm. What is it you desire.

1. Get beaten up by AMEN
    2. Try to destroy AMEN
    3. Talk to someone in AMEN
    4. Offer support to AMEn
    5. Join AMEN
    ((Followed by a hole lot more options that get ridicilouse the futher it progesses.)"

16. - Top - End - #106
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Zefir View Post
    [Cyber Witcher]

Marcin might be stopped by the big doors of the AMEN base and as he get's close he will here a voice coming from a speaker.

"This is the Association of the Malicious, Evil, and Nefariousm. What is it you desire.

1. Get beaten up by AMEN
    2. Try to destroy AMEN
    3. Talk to someone in AMEN
    4. Offer support to AMEn
    5. Join AMEN
    ((Followed by a hole lot more options that get ridicilouse the futher it progesses.)"
    [Evil Tech CEO]

Marcin shakes his head at the ridiculous questions but selects 4 before the voiceover can finish up. "I am Marcin Viegel of VieChem. My business, both the legitimate and the illegitimate, might be of interest to you."
    Last edited by Purple Eagle; 2019-02-10 at 08:03 PM.
    Love is the message.

17. - Top - End - #107

[Big Plans]

Zefir looks confused behind him. Where is this Z-Guy they talk to? Either way things are going strange again.

"I think we first handle this new company by ourselfs. What this Event you mention needs are just guards or something So we can put some in. If anyone draws attention during that event we can grand him a higher rank. We shouldn't jump into electing anyone so fast." he sasys.

"i suggest Tellysandra can create an illusion of an old man for one of us. He will be the leader until we got a fitting candidate. Just play him as a man who builds this company up as a last wish and will soon retire just seeking a potential successor for it. I hate the idea just bringing anyone in especially since I don't have anyone up on my side. they either are known where they belong to or aren't professional enougth.

In addition we won't be in such a hurry that way."
    [Big Plans]

"An old man?" Kelligan makes a sweeping gesture. "Paaaass. If you could have literary anyone lead the company, why some old dude? We should have an illusion of some hot babe instead."

"You're supposed to pretend that you're a 'hot babe'?" Telly inquires with a small smile.

"...or a dude, a hot dude. Maybe a robot. Something that catches attention y'know? Probably should be something that is easy to replace when someone new comes around."

18. - Top - End - #108
    Dwarf in the Playground

NecromancerGirl

[Finding The Lab]

Chaos has been wandering around the base for a while now, baby still in his arms. He is extremely confused by the layout of the base, which he's noticed keeps changing. Somehow, he has ended up in front of the common room 5 separate times. Shaking his head, he whispers to the baby, "I knew something would turn out bad. How long until you have to be changed?" He asks the question with a look of fear on his face.

19. - Top - End - #109

[Evil Tech CEO]

Marcin shakes his head at the ridiculous questions but selects 4 before the voiceover can finish up. "I am Marcin Viegel of VieChem. My business, both the legitimate and the illegitimate, might be of interest to you."
    [Evil Tech CEO]

The voice never finishes, unless you wait for 666 sentence.
    A short pause will follow and the door will open just enougth to let the newcomer in. An armed henchman will wave him in.

"Please come inside, I will contact someone in charge to meet you. Just take a seat at the couch."

If he goes inside he will sure notice henchman working everywhere and at least a dozen armed and watching the door. There is still the couch and a TV in this room.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcaller View Post
    [Big Plans]

"An old man?" Kelligan makes a sweeping gesture. "Paaaass. If you could have literary anyone lead the company, why some old dude? We should have an illusion of some hot babe instead."

"You're supposed to pretend that you're a 'hot babe'?" Telly inquires with a small smile.

"...or a dude, a hot dude. Maybe a robot. Something that catches attention y'know? Probably should be something that is easy to replace when someone new comes around."
    [Big Plans]

"That's why I thought of an old man as a leader. Someone showing wisdome. A man who knows who to put where. The 'hot' people will be the people he send out. And an old person can be easily replaced. Age, illness or whatever reason. none will really ask unless we make a mistake."
    Zefir says.

"Is there more we need to talk right now?"

20. - Top - End - #110
    Pixie in the Playground

[Evil Tech CEO]

The voice never finishes, unless you wait for 666 sentence.
    A short pause will follow and the door will open just enougth to let the newcomer in. An armed henchman will wave him in.

"Please come inside, I will contact someone in charge to meet you. Just take a seat at the couch."

If he goes inside he will sure notice henchman working everywhere and at least a dozen armed and watching the door. There is still the couch and a TV in this room.
    [Evil Tech CEO]

The newcomer walks in, adjusting his suit, and nods, taking a seat on the couch while noting the positions of the henchmen working around. He's not planning anything malicious (that'll affect AMEN negatively, at least), it's just a force of habit.
    Love is the message.

21. - Top - End - #111

Default [Finding The Lab]

The baby (someone should give him a name; Omiko hasn't bothered) laughs, and he points down one of the halls.

Going that way might actually lead Chaos to the lab. Which makes some sense. The infant has been there before, he probably wants to go back.

All this doing nothing at all has made him hungry though, and he's just about to start complaining.
    ~Inner Circle~
    Echidna by Serpentine

22. - Top - End - #112
    Dwarf in the Playground

NecromancerGirl

[Finding The Lab]

Chaos shrugs and says, "Well, obviously I can't find it, maybe you can. Point the way!" He starts walking the way the baby pointed, mulling over how he's going to take care of this being.

He isn't trying to make sense of the place anymore, just following the baby's finger, so he ends up in the lab. Nodding, he says, "Good job, baby. Now, to find materials for a painless DNA extractor..." He begins looking around for any materials to create this idea for a machine he has in his head.
    Last edited by CosmicHobbit; 2019-02-11 at 02:20 PM.

23. - Top - End - #113

[Evil Tech CEO]

The newcomer walks in, adjusting his suit, and nods, taking a seat on the couch while noting the positions of the henchmen working around. He's not planning anything malicious (that'll affect AMEN negatively, at least), it's just a force of habit.
    [Evil Tech CEO]

It needs a bit until a man comes over. He looks quiet causual related to the henchman. Just wearing jeans and a shirt, black hair that might need to be cut sometimes and a bag around wrist with a 'Danger' sign on it. The henchamn seem to treat him like their boss and bombard him with news on his way. When he arrives they will all go back to work.

"Marcin Viegel of VieChem?" he asks. "I'm Zefir current leader of AMEn. What is it you want to offer?" he is kind of in a hurry. Things aren't moving fast enougth on his side.

24. - Top - End - #114

[Big Plans]

"Whatever, I have the final say anyway and I say no to old dudes. Middle-aged at best!" Kelligan exclaims as Telly let's out a quiet sigh. "But I guess we're cool for now. I'm gonna have the media praise this new organization soon enough. You'll see, Z-man!" Pointing at Zefir for one last time, he then turns down to look at something. "Now how do I-"

And his projection disappears in a blink.

"That went well enough, considering the circumstances." Tellysandra remarks. "Was there anything else you had the need for me to do, Zefir?"

25. - Top - End - #115
    Pixie in the Playground

[Evil Tech CEO]

It needs a bit until a man comes over. He looks quiet causual related to the henchman. Just wearing jeans and a shirt, black hair that might need to be cut sometimes and a bag around wrist with a 'Danger' sign on it. The henchamn seem to treat him like their boss and bombard him with news on his way. When he arrives they will all go back to work.

"Marcin Viegel of VieChem?" he asks. "I'm Zefir current leader of AMEn. What is it you want to offer?" he is kind of in a hurry. Things aren't moving fast enougth on his side.
    [Evil Tech CEO]

Marcin gets up and stretches forth his right hand to shake Zefir's hand. Hurry or not, a handshake is a standard business gesture. "My help, my allegiance, my resources. My corporation is in Skyside, I deal in weapons, especially those of a chemical variety, and my chemical expertise has brought me success in the drug trade, among others. Slavery's legality makes it incredibly easy to obtain specimens for experiments, as a result my merchandise is tried and tested. In return I require the assistance of AMEN when necessary, especially where pests who would disrupt Skyside's status quo are concerned. Scratch my back and I scratch yours." He offers.
    Love is the message.

26. - Top - End - #116

Default [The Lab]

Chaos shrugs and says, "Well, obviously I can't find it, maybe you can. Point the way!" He starts walking the way the baby pointed, mulling over how he's going to take care of this being.

He isn't trying to make sense of the place anymore, just following the baby's finger, so he ends up in the lab. Nodding, he says, "Good job, baby. Now, to find materials for a painless DNA extractor..." He begins looking around for any materials to create this idea for a machine he has in his head.
    Painless? That's an interesting thing for the professor to worry about.

I think the main things going on here in this lab have been building robots and calling up spirits, but there are sure to be plenty of forgotten mad science projects and scattered materials that Chaos can use.

The baby squirms and waves his hands, wanting to be put down. Doesn't make much noise though.
    ~Inner Circle~
    Echidna by Serpentine

27. - Top - End - #117

[Evil Tech CEO]

Marcin gets up and stretches forth his right hand to shake Zefir's hand. Hurry or not, a handshake is a standard business gesture. "My help, my allegiance, my resources. My corporation is in Skyside, I deal in weapons, especially those of a chemical variety, and my chemical expertise has brought me success in the drug trade, among others. Slavery's legality makes it incredibly easy to obtain specimens for experiments, as a result my merchandise is tried and tested. In return I require the assistance of AMEN when necessary, especially where pests who would disrupt Skyside's status quo are concerned. Scratch my back and I scratch yours." He offers.
    [Evil Tech CEO]

Zefir doesn't seem to take the hand and listens to the offer.

"It sounds good, but Skyside is a troublesome place." he says. "With helping you we could make ourself more enemies then we gain. Especially if we should help you clean up."

"Would you be so kind and tell me more about the 'Satus quo' to size the effor we would need to pay."

It's best to hear things out. If this one is a direct enemy of his current partners he might fall into a trap.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcaller View Post
    [Big Plans]

"Whatever, I have the final say anyway and I say no to old dudes. Middle-aged at best!" Kelligan exclaims as Telly let's out a quiet sigh. "But I guess we're cool for now. I'm gonna have the media praise this new organization soon enough. You'll see, Z-man!" Pointing at Zefir for one last time, he then turns down to look at something. "Now how do I-"

And his projection disappears in a blink.

"That went well enough, considering the circumstances." Tellysandra remarks. "Was there anything else you had the need for me to do, Zefir?"
    [Big Plans]

"You and I have the same say in thsi." Zefir reminds him befor he shuts up. and then switches of the device himself.

He falls back into his seat and sights. As Tellysandra speaks to him he looks up.

"I don't think there is anything right now."
    he answers. "I admit this talking was exhausting. Is he allways so difficult?"
    Last edited by Zefir; 2019-02-18 at 09:23 AM.

28. - Top - End - #118
    Pixie in the Playground

[Evil Tech CEO]

Zefir doesn't seem to take the hand and listens to the offer.

"It sounds good, but Skyside is a troublesome place." he says. "With helping you we could make ourself more enemies then we gain. Especially if we should help you clean up."

"Would you be so kind and tell me more about the 'Satus quo' to size the effor we would need to pay."

It's best to hear things out. If this one is a direct enemy of his current partners he might fall into a trap.
    [Evil Tech CEO]

Marcin adjusts his suit. "It'd be easier to show you. I'll return with the necessary documents."

And then he leaves.
    Love is the message.

29. - Top - End - #119
    Dwarf in the Playground

NecromancerGirl

Default Re: [The Lab]

Quote Originally Posted by Recaiden View Post
    Painless? That's an interesting thing for the professor to worry about.

I think the main things going on here in this lab have been building robots and calling up spirits, but there are sure to be plenty of forgotten mad science projects and scattered materials that Chaos can use.

The baby squirms and waves his hands, wanting to be put down. Doesn't make much noise though.
    The main reason Chaos wants it to be painless is because he doesn't want to traumatize the baby. No use in making it have no use.

He sets down the baby, saying, "Don't get hurt and don't mess with anything." He's obviously not very experienced with babies to believe that will stop it.

Piece by piece, Chaos starts putting together a DNA extraction machine. In order to figure out whether it's painless, he'd have to test it. But first, he tests it's main function by extracting the DNA of a banana he had brought with him. He felt like they'd want him to stay, so he brought lunch.

30. - Top - End - #120

Default [The Lab]

The infant definitely understands and will listen to you, Chaos.

The kid crawls off and immediately begins messing with stuff. I think he's chewing on an old broken-down death ray right now.
    But he's not going to interrupt Chaos's work directly.

However, he does crawl back over and raise up a hand, mewling.
    He wants lunch too!
    ~Inner Circle~
    Echidna by Serpentine