New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 1 of 24 1234567891011 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Ettin in the Playground

Default [IC]Adventures on the Inner Sea[PF]

Adventures on the Inner Sea

Azir is one of the largest cities in Golarian and is the capital of Rahadoum. Rahadoum, sitting on one of the two points between the small pass between the Arcadian Ocean and Inner Sea it sees a lot of trade and travel. It is unique in that it secular state and has banned open religious practice. There are still people of faith there but they are not as in the open about it. Also the neutral stance of the government and general strength of law has lead it to become a safe neutral area for negotiations between other groups.

Azir is a very busy metropolis with a strong tie to trade. Thanks to its natural protection from the harbor and the strong military presence on the island of Nuat in the mouth of the bay it is a safe place for merchants and fishermen to dock. At the same time that strength makes it a valuable, if dangerous, run for smugglers or a foolhardy pirate trying to strike while a merchant still thinks they’re safe.

You have all arrived in Azir recently, some a few days, some longer, and you have been finding odd jobs, recovering, and working on selling the various oddities you’ve picked up on your most recent adventures. While you didn’t know each other before, you’ve all ended up staying in various Inns around the docks on the southernmost reaches of Azir, as the river opens into the bay. You’ve noticed each other around, maybe occasionally bumped into each other at a shop, or just sitting on the docks in the evening watching the sun set. It also happened that you all picked the same local purveyor of magical curiosities to sell some of the more unusual things you’ve found. The shop keeper said he had a big buyer coming in and he needed that before he could pay you, so you all turned up at the same time to finish collecting. One of you [whomever claims it] got a bit more than you were expecting and feeling flush with gold decided to treat everyone to a nice dinner.

You’ve headed to a relatively nice place, a good view of the bay where you can watch the ships come and go, where you have your own table and meal is a step up for the surprise-on-a-stick and mystery in a bun that you had been eating from the street vendors.

This table on the terrace overlooking the ocean with a nice salty breeze blowing in is where we now find ourselves.

[You have each collected the 514gp post character creation. All purchases with this and any remaining from creation will be done IC]
    [OOC thread: http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?573250-Adventure-on-the-Inner-Seas-PF-OOC]

[Image used from a Sickbrush on DeviantArt, assume this is fair use with credit, right?]
    Last edited by Erloas; 2018-11-10 at 03:24 PM.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Titan in the Playground

PirateWench

Default Re: [IC]Adventures on the Inner Sea[PF]

sitting down with her new comrades to enjoy a semi decent meal, looking at the others, while thinking about the prospect of gaining a sponsor or hiring onto a ship.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Ettin in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

A slender woman with dark eyes sips on some tea as she regards the others. Eventually she smoothly says, "Now then, we seem to have a few things in common, at the very least a certain state of affairs. Perhaps collaboration would be prudent?"

Something seems to shift under the woman's cloak, and another pair of glittering eyes appear to look out at the rest of the group from inside the hood.
    Last edited by Daishain; 2018-11-11 at 10:58 AM.
    "No man is an island, entire of itself, every man is a piece of the continent, a part of the main... Any man's death diminishes me because I am involved in mankind, and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls, it tolls for thee." -John Donne-
    Guides, tables, and other useful tools for 5E D&D

4. - Top - End - #4
    Bugbear in the Playground

BarbarianGuy

"Yohohohohohoho" A garishly dressed man takes a seat at the table of his new found companions. While there is joy in his laugh, his face is unreadable due to the full head mask he wears. "Straight to business? I like that in a woman. But wouldn't it be polite to introduce ourselves before we dive in? Here I'll start, My name is River, glad to know you all Yohohohohoho" With a gloved hand, River flamboyently tips his ratty top hat in an overly dramatic bow
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzanne Collins
    Strange things did happen here, no stranger would it be if we met at midnight in the hanging tree

5. - Top - End - #5
    Ettin in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

She raises an eyebrow at the strange laugh, "Truth be told I prefer not to give my name until certain I wish for others to use it dearie. Names have more power than you know. For now, you can call me... Cassandra, yes, Cassandra. It is not my name, but it will do for now."

She looks from face to face, studying each in turn, "I can smell the sea on each of you, it is a part of you. The need to fly over the water burns does it not? We need a ship."
    "No man is an island, entire of itself, every man is a piece of the continent, a part of the main... Any man's death diminishes me because I am involved in mankind, and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls, it tolls for thee." -John Donne-

6. - Top - End - #6
    Dwarf in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Morley Hastings looks around the table, taking in the motley crew with a roll of his eyes. "Name's Morley, and I got more salt water than blood in me veins.

"There, now that we're all best friends, can we get down to business? Seems like we all got our own reasons for it, but we got one thing in common. We all want to hunt down some pirates, and for that we need a ship. I got a little change in me pocket, but ain't no way it's enough to buy a bloody ship, so anyone got a diff'rent way to get one? Fer the record, I ain't above using some, uh, unsavory means, s'long as it ain't good folk gettin' hurt."
    He takes a long swallow from his mug of ale and looks around expectantly.

7. - Top - End - #7
    Orc in the Playground

HalfOrcPirate

Bodaku chews on hunk of meat thoughtfully. Contrary to what the massive plate of food in front of him would suggest, he wasn't quite sold on this foreign food yet, but it would serve in a pinch. He fed Shaddup a morsel to keep him from making a racket before continuing. "I am Bodaku, and this is Shaddup. This place seems to have quite a lot of people. Surely some of them are pirates, and surely some of those pirates have a ship. Can we not just take one of theirs and put it to better use?"

8. - Top - End - #8
    Ettin in the Playground

Oliva looks lost in thought for a second then stands up, walks to the entrance, gives the host a silver piece, picks up a piece of paper from the counter and comes back. It is a local paper named Docks Docket.

There are a few ads for merchants, shipping companies, and the like, as well as a short classified section. There is a local tide chart, a report from the oracles saying they expect good weather this spring, a warning for ships sailing south trying to hug the coast to avoid the Eye of Abendego that there has been an increase in hostile activity in the area and it is safest to head farther into the Acadian Ocean. There is also a reminder that spring tends to bring more travelers though, so it is a good time to pick up crew but also an increase in petty crime. There is also some tips on the fish in season and the best places to catch them.

9. - Top - End - #9

BarbarianGuy

"Cassandra....so mysterious! Perhaps you'll bless me with your real name some day, but Cassandra is as lovely a name as they come. We all are entitled to our little secrets are we not? Yohohohoho It is wonderful to meet you as well Morley, Bodaku, and Shaddup. A fabulous crew I'm sure we shall all make. Of Pirate Hunters? What an intriguing notion! You can certainly count me in, if you dont mind these old bones Yohohohohohoho! Why not a bit a music to celebrate hmmm?" With that said, River stands up and pulls out his Violin. After plucking the strings quickly to confirm they're in tune, he begins playing a jaunty shanty that the others may or may not know. After about a minute of playing, River walks over to the bar and, while continuing his performance, speaks with the bartender.

Spoiler: If Male
    Show

"Good Sir! This is an exquisite establishment you have here. I do hope you don't mind my playing, nothing beats a classic tune to a good drink if I do say so myself. I was wondering if you could perhaps be of some help. Me and my associates over there desire to feel the ocean beneath our feet and the sea breeze in our hair. Would you know of any crews in port who are looking to hire a few new hands? Preferably ones that don't require extensive documentation.

Spoiler: If female
    Show

"My, what a beautiful woman! As lovely as the seas at sunset! I am certainly a lucky man to be able to speak with such a gem. I was wondering if you could perhaps be of some help. Me and my associates over there desire to feel the ocean beneath our feet and the sea breeze in our hair. Would you know of any crews in port who are looking to hire a few new hands? Preferably ones that don't require extensive documentation.

Spoiler: OOC
    Show

Perform: Strings [roll]1d20+11[/roll]
    Versatile Performance: Diplomacy [roll]1d20+11[/roll]
    Last edited by ChaoticHarmony; 2018-11-11 at 07:42 PM.
    Strange things did happen here, no stranger would it be if we met at midnight in the hanging tree

10. - Top - End - #10
    Ettin in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

'Cassandra' turns to Bodaku as he makes his suggestion, "I do like the way you think. There are indeed pirates here. Finding some should not be difficult. The catch I suppose would be finding some we can take a ship from without too much difficulty. I presume most of you can handle a weapon?"

"I regret to say that discretely finding such information is not a talent of mine. Yet at any rate. I hope that one of you can claim such a skill."

11. - Top - End - #11
    Dwarf in the Playground

Daegan, a tall pale snow elf, tattooed in queer markings and dressed in seal skins, speaks up for the first time during the meal.

"I don't much understand you southerners. We just started eating and you want to talk business already. Things move more slowly in the cold."

He stabs a table knife into a plate of fried octopus and eats it from the blade.

"You are correct though... I too am interested in taking out my frustrations on those scavengers out there." He gestures to the ocean. "I was one of the survivors of the sacking of the frigate, The Seeker. After that hellish encounter, I do not have much left of myself. There is not much more that I want other than the smell of sea salt and foe's blood. I will join you if you will have me."
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________
    greyish blue #647693

12. - Top - End - #12
    Orc in the Playground

HalfOrcPirate

Bodaku looks sadly at his new friend (in Bodaku's mind, anyone who eats food with him is a friend, at least until the end of the meal). "I too have felt the pain of loss that comes from the cruelty of the sea devils. I am glad to have you here with us. Vengeance, and hunting, is best done as a group." He passes his friends food. "Eat more, and be merry while we eat. Vengeance is best undertaken on full stomach." He ruminates for a bit while chews. "This strange cloth that tells us the news, it says to be wary of pirates. Does it tell us where the pirate attacks occur? That could be a good place to start our search."

13. - Top - End - #13
    Ettin in the Playground

River says to the bartender "Good Sir! This is an exquisite establishment you have here. I do hope you don't mind my playing, nothing beats a classic tune to a good drink if I do say so myself. I was wondering if you could perhaps be of some help. Me and my associates over there desire to feel the ocean beneath our feet and the sea breeze in our hair. Would you know of any crews in port who are looking to hire a few new hands? Preferably ones that don't require extensive documentation.

He responds with "You are quite good with that, we don't normally get live music in here. As for a ship, I'm not sure how much help I can be. I frequent the markets for most of the provisions for the restaurant, and while I do work with a couple fishermen directly for the freshest seafood, I don't think hauling in crab and salmon is the adventure you're looking for. You could always join the navy" As he is talking a waitress walks up, gives a simple signal and he pours a couple beers. He passes them off and stops to think for a second, then continues;"The Aspis Consortium is always looking for more able talent. Both Neptune Navigations and Pelican Transport are local companies that I know of looking to spread their reach, but they are both merchant fleets. Of course there are a lot of free captains who take jobs as they come up. They are usually in port only long enough to find their next job, then head out again. The docks are the place to be if you want to find a captain looking for crew." He then starts to work on a more complex drink for the waiter that just walked up.

[The Aspis Consortium is large enough that most of you will have at least heard of it. A large corporation with branches in most major cities, powerful and dealing with anything that will make them money]
    [Bodaku there is limited space between the Eye and land. It doesn't say exactly, but figuring out the general area is pretty straight forward. The southern coastal area of Rahadoum and into the Sodden Lands.]
    Last edited by Erloas; 2018-11-11 at 11:39 PM.

14. - Top - End - #14
    Dwarf in the Playground

Daegan downs more seafood listening to River's playing and thinking about what his new friends have said. A few moments pass. Some conversation can be heard coming from the bar area. Daegan squints and looks Bodaku in the eyes, then to his half-elf ears, then to his tattoos and skark-tooth ornaments. He touches his own skrimshaw necklace.

"You are on to something Bodaku. Our consanguinity is very very distant, but I suspect we think more alike then we know...

Daegan repeats the last thing that Bodaku said and then adds to it, ... 'Where the pirate attacks occur'... To hunt a hunter you first locate it prey..."

Spoiler
    Show
    Untrained perform percussion (1d20-1)[14]

Daegan smiles and begins drumming the table, badly, along to River's fiddling, "Now, I know many, if not most of you have more years operating in this industry than I do, so correct me if I am wrong." He looks at Morly. "But my only experience with southern ships ended with a thing called 'insurance'. The Captain of the ship I was hire on, Captain Yukan, paid gold for a contract that paid back even more gold to him and the crew if something disastrous happened to the ship. I naturally, do not trust a piece of paper with my name on it stuffed in some desk somewhere, but sure enough when I came to collect, it was real. When Captain Yukan negotiated this deal, he was told by some soft fat man in a suit that the risk was too great and the cost would be enormous. Captain Yukan could afford it. But there must be some one in this city whose voyage is risky enough to be too expensive for him or her to afford. A person like that might be headed to the wrong place. A person like that would appreciate some company on his or her trip I think. Cassandra is right about handling our weapons. You all wouldn't be here if you couldn't. I know I certainly can handle mine." He smiles at the strange and bewitching Cassandra. We jump on that person's ship, plan for the best and hope for the worst.

"Olivia, Did that paper you read mention anything about insurance? We find the insurance, we find the bait, we hunt the hunters. Think it over and tell me what you think? I am going to get a drink."

Daegan gets up, now drumming his thigh, and heads over to River and the bartender. "Do you have any winter berry wine?" He turns to River and explains his plan to get his input.
    Last edited by TheStillWind; 2018-11-12 at 05:23 AM.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________
    greyish blue #647693

15. - Top - End - #15
    Orc in the Playground

HalfOrcPirate

"It's not the worst plan I've ever heard, but then again, my mentor regularily consumed the vision mushrooms. I feel that I should point out, that your plan is effectively making us the bait. We would not have control over who we fight. Granted, it is a sure way to find some pirates."

16. - Top - End - #16
    Ettin in the Playground

[some general knowledge based on background]

Spoiler: Sailor over 5 & spent much time on sailing ships
    Show

You know that any ship with more than one mast/set of sails (a really tall mast might have two sets of sails on it) is going to take more people to run than the 6 of you. So stealing a ship will need some crew close by. Getting out of a harbor? Slowly but you could do it. Making a couple day voyage? Not likely.
    There are three types of flags used on ships, the country you are in, the ship/companies' individual flag, and country of origin (if any).

Spoiler: Morley
    Show

You know that most crew on a pirate ship are just there for the work. Officers have enough stake to fight, most crew will follow their highest chance of survival and/or gold. A press-ganged crew are much more likely to switch, as are crew under a captain that is ruling with intimidation rather than loyalty.
    You also know that even pirates will fly under the flag of a nation when they’re in their waters, at least assuming they aren’t actively pirating, sailing into harbor lacking a nation's flag will likely be seen as act of aggression. Just having a nation's flag isn't a clear pass if you're personal flag isn't known to the nation, in that case expect company before you make it to dock. Pirates are also like any other bandit or thug, they go for the (apparent) easy fights.

Spoiler: Anyone having been in Azir/Rahodoum more than a couple weeks
    Show

The law is pretty strong in town. Anyone actively smuggling or pirating will be keeping it hidden. But there are ships that go to many different cities. There are merchants that sail into pirate cities, they need goods just like any other city.

[If you want more information about anything in particular, I'll expand as warranted. A knowledge roll may be required]

17. - Top - End - #17
    Titan in the Playground

PirateWench

walking back over to the group.. tossing the paper into the middle of the table. I might suggest the classifieds we might get a lucky with getting sponsored, if not we problably can hire onto a ship headed out for fish or maybe pirate hunting , she clutches at her sides groaning face expressing a hint of some sort of pain.

18. - Top - End - #18
    Ettin in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

The still unnamed woman waves a hand in the air, deliberately distracting from Olivia's distress, "Shall we head down to the docks then? Some sea air would do me good, and we can assess these ships for ourselves. Perhaps we can spot an opportunity."

When she gets a chance to speak with Olivia on the sly, Cassandra murmurs to her sympathetically. "Are you all right my dear? I know how to soothe some hurts if you are willing to trust me."
    Last edited by Daishain; 2018-11-13 at 06:50 PM.

19. - Top - End - #19
    Dwarf in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Morley looks around to make sure he isn't overheard. "Just so ye know, ain't no way we're gonna sail any ship worth the name with just the 6 of us. One way or another we gotta get a crew. Headin' down to the docks is a great idea, 'cause that's the place to find sailors lookin' for work. We take a good look at the ships in port, we might stumble into somethin' useful. Whether it's a ship we can take or a crew we can lead to mutiny, somethin'll come up."

He downs the rest of his ale and stands, gesturing at the paper with his empty mug. "While we're waitin' for lady luck to smile on us, we can check out anythin' in that paper that looks promising."
    Last edited by Lekkric; 2018-11-13 at 08:47 PM.

20. - Top - End - #20
    Ettin in the Playground

The classified section has an address for someone specialising in buying and selling ships, and they can find the best that will fit your budget, or at least so the ad claims.
    There is also information about a formal registry for captains, sailors, guards, and other ship board jobs. It is a city run office located on the main street heading towards the docks.
    One "Looking for Adventure? Have what it takes to get the job done, no questions asked? We've got work for you!" With an address.
    Both of the local shippers mentioned by the bartender have small ads listed. Neptune Navigators say they can get your goods anywhere you need them in the south. Pelican Transport says they specialize in northern routes.
    There are also various ads for ship repair, maps, sails, tar, ropes, lumber, and all manor of other goods and services a captain might need.

[other than addresses, there is no more specific information in the paper]

As you have ate and talked the sun has set, casting the horizon in a glowing orange, that has slowly faded to night. With it the noise from the docks, the clank and cracks of goods being loaded and unloaded from ships, has faded. It has been replaced by the sounds of taverns starting to fill, drinking and gabling starting. There is a half moon, and a few clouds in the sky, dark but not too dark. It will be too late to visit any businesses tonight but now is the time for less formal communication.

[no need to hurry or leave, just setting the time]

21. - Top - End - #21

BarbarianGuy

"Yohohohoho It sounds like we have a plan! Such a Joyous occasion! I agree my dear Cassandra, we should make our way to the docks. Even with twilight upon us, we can scout to see what potential prospects lie in the harbor.It wouldn't do to think of signing up with a crew without first seeing what we would get ourselves into Yohohohoho!" River says as he walks back over to the table, still strumming his Violin. As he takes his seat once more, he looks toward Morley. "A larger crew? A wonderful idea! But perhaps we should wait till we achieve a few more coins in our purse before that. A crew that is willing to mutiny against their current employer is a crew that would be willing to mutiny against us after all Yohohohohohoho"

22. - Top - End - #22
    Titan in the Playground

PirateWench

no need for healing thanks

23. - Top - End - #23
    Dwarf in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Quote Originally Posted by River View Post
    "A larger crew? A wonderful idea! But perhaps we should wait till we achieve a few more coins in our purse before that. A crew that is willing to mutiny against their current employer is a crew that would be willing to mutiny against us after all Yohohohohohoho"
    "See, in my eyes a crew that's willin' to mutiny is just a crew that ain't been treated right. Plenty o' pirates out there that rule with an iron fist, as they say, and their crews just need a little nudge to happily toss 'em overboard. Either way, let's keep our eyes open for opportunities as they arise." Morley nods to the others and heads out the door. "I figure now's a good time to visit a tavern or two and hear what the local sailors have to say. You all comin'?"

24. - Top - End - #24
    Ettin in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Finishing the last of her tea, 'Cassandra' stands and sedately walks to the door, "Why certainly, I presume such an experienced hand as yourself knows just where to look for these mistreated sailors."

25. - Top - End - #25
    Orc in the Playground

HalfOrcPirate

Bodaku finishes the last of his meal and picks at his teeth with a splinter of bone. "Hmmmh. Delicious. Come let us depart." Bodaku gets up and pays the bartender for his meal. Since he is still unused to a coin based economy, he pays with gold pieces when he should be paying with copper. "I assume this next place we go to will also have good food yes?" he asks as the group walks out the door.

26. - Top - End - #26
    Ettin in the Playground

The party finishes up their meals and River pays for themeal [3gp] and thanks the bartender for his help and the food. The group heads out the door and into thenight. It is a slightly cool but pleasant spring night. You head down the cobbled road towards the docks, the shop stalls along the road are boarded up for the night,with the exception of a few food carts. A few people that appear to be living on the streets are around, but noneare begging at this time of day, preferring to not draw attention to themselves now. There are others going about their business but the streets are pretty clear compared to the bustle of the day.

You pass the “Azir Port Registry” office building mentionsin the paper. It is closed but you notethe times it is open. There is also alist ports, with a ship and captain’s name and their current dock location, posted outside. You note that there are two ships heading to Ilizmagorti [capital of Mediogalti], three to Botosani andone to Nuat [in Rahadoum, near the edge of the bay, and island in the mouth ofthe bay respectively], one to Eleder [capital of Sargava], and one each to Quent and Port Peril [major cities in The Shackles]. You add that information to your notes aswell. This appears to be designed for merchants and captains to get together, it doesn’t seem to cover fishing or personal ships, nor any Navy activity. [there are also quit a few heading North and into the Inner Sea, I didn’tnote them since South seemed to be the plan]
    After a brief discussion you assume that any pirates or smugglers would probably not register, or at the least not be honest about their destination, with a city run service.

The taverns just off the main road are relatively quiet,more towns folk and fisherman than anything else. A few drinks and a few silver and copperpieces later [3sp] and you pick up that the fishing picks up just north of the Eye of Abendego, but with that has came the increase in pirate activity. Some pirates leave the fishermen alone asthey don’t usually have much of value. Somealso run a protection racket of sorts, but since the Mediogalti pirates aren’t unified the captains never quite know what they’re going to get. Seems to be some new pirate captains lookingto make names for themselves too.

As you head farther down the docks and closer to the edge oftown things get a bit rougher and more drunken. A bit more searching and you find that “Anchors Away” is the tavern of choice for those on the last night of shore leave. You make your way there, it is large and verycrowded. It looks like it probably usedto be several different businesses that merged over time with 3 different mainrooms. There are plenty of rooms upstairs,but it isn’t the kind of place you stay overnight, many are even conveniently pre-occupied. There is a mix of those sailorsready to ship out and those looking for a job.

It is a very metropolitan crowd. Some clearly very seasoned, some barely old enough to be leaving home. You would guess that less than half are human, and of many different ethnicities, and the otherusual races. You’ve noticed at least one Ifrit,a few Tengu hanging together in a corner, Tieflings, some other outsiders, a pretty motley bunch for sure

After a bit of watching and listening you’ve noticed a few people or groups of interest. You’ve heard at least two crews from ships you noted from the registry, one heading to Ilizmagorti, and one to Port Peril, the former is with their captain (male half-elf) and officers, the latter seems to just be the crew but there is a clearleader (female half-orc). There is also a captain (male Garundi human) looking for a few guards for a fishing trip to the south. There is also a smaller crew led by a Undine woman that appears to be looking for work. There are many other people, but they’ve either been more reserved about their conversations or not heading anywhere useful. You haven’t yet talked to any ofthem, you’ve picked it up by listening, watching, and a couple silver pieces to some of the servers.

{edit: fixed the missing spaces, copy-paste from Word kills spaces randomly it seems...}
    Last edited by Erloas; 2018-11-19 at 06:38 PM.

27. - Top - End - #27
    Titan in the Playground

PirateWench

Turning to the rest of the group maybe we could get on with this ship headed to Port Peril, seems they have crew with no real officers, what say you ?

28. - Top - End - #28

BarbarianGuy

"Yohohohohoho Port Peril? Sounds like quite the adventure. I would certainly be alright with that. Especially since we would be sailing through Pirate waters to get there. Plenty of opportunity to claim a ship there."

Spoiler: OOC
    Show

I got the silver pieces. River isn't greedy and has no problem dropping a fee coins

29. - Top - End - #29
    Orc in the Playground

HalfOrcPirate

Bodaku rub his belly while he ruminates on the choices. "If we are to go with this ship to Port Peril, we should be wary. I understand that Port Peril is the heart of the pirate demons. We could find ourselves in the service of our enemies. Of course, if this did come to pass, it would be an excellent opportunity to acquire a ship suitable for our needs. What's more, when we arrive at Port Peril, we would need to keep our mission secret. I think that the fishing expedition may be worthwile. Aparently pirates are charging the fishermen extortion. It would be quite the pitiful pirate who would prey on simple fishermen. Such a coward would make easy prey. Whatever our decision, let us make it soon. Personally, I vote for the fishing expedition, but I will defer to the will of the pack."

30. - Top - End - #30
    Titan in the Playground

PirateWench

with the fishing expedition route there would be opportunity to potentially snag a pirate ship crew unawares either has its inherent risk. after thinking on it I believe the lesser risk might be the fishing expedition so that is my vote at this time