The Order of the Stick: Utterly Dwarfed
The Order of the Stick: Utterly Dwarfed - Coming in December and available for pre-order now
Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 300 of 585
  1. - Top - End - #271
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Erloas's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [IC]Adventures on the Inner Sea[PF]

    Olivia steps back and quaffs one of her extracts and some of the cuts from the creature's weapon close up. As she is backing up Bodaku steps forward with his club and takes a big swing at the creature but it's tough hide and armor seem to take the brunt of the blow. At the same time the eagle and Shaddup fly in and bite and claw at the creature with only half their attacks finding their mark, but it is enough and the creature falls under the onslaught.

    Ariadne focuses on the other creature and opens her mouth in a scream no one else can hear but the creature doubles over in pain and then falls over unconscious with a slight trace of blood coming from it's mouth.

    With a moment to asses the situation to make sure there wasn't any creatures still lurking, you finish off the creatures and look around.

    Their armor and weapons look crude but they're effective. You do find the creature at the back of the ship has some unusual looking spiked claws strapped around it's hands. They seemed to have been pretty successful in their previous raiding attempts because they all have full pouches full of various coins and gems.

    Spoiler: OOC
    Show


    ear-piercing scream
    (2d6)[4] damage

    (1d20+5)[15] fort vs DC15

    Last edited by Erloas; 2019-06-13 at 09:59 PM.

  2. - Top - End - #272
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    PirateWench

    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: [IC]Adventures on the Inner Sea[PF]

    Olivia wanders around search each corpse for anything that might be of value
    Perception (1d20+7)[13]

    then towards evening will drink her last daily made cure light (1d8+3)[5]

  3. - Top - End - #273
    Troll in the Playground
     
    RedWizardGuy

    Join Date
    Jul 2014

    Default Re: [IC]Adventures on the Inner Sea[PF]

    Ariadne moves to heal Olivia, then turning to address the crew, "Was anyone else injured? No? Well done everyone. You need some training, but that is something we can take care of in the long run, and for today you stood your ground and stood by each other."

    "Remember this moment, the excitement, the fear, the thrill of victory. If you choose to remain on this ship after we are done with this voyage, there will be more moments like this. We agreed to help the crew of the other ship defend themselves and complete their fishing voyage, and so that is what we are doing for now. But once we are done with that contract, we intend to resume our main task, hunting pirates and other threats of the sea. Like the creatures that just attacked us, and the men who so very recently starved you while using you to their own ends. I won't lie, it is a more dangerous life than that of a simple fisherman."
    she upends one of the pouches, letting coins and gems pour from one hand to the other for all to see, "But it is more lucrative in return, and you could honestly claim that your lives serve a great purpose. With that in mind, who here wants to see what else our fishy friends here have stowed away if this is what they are carrying on them?!"

    Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    I hope nobody minds, it seemed like the right moment for such a speech
    Healing roll for Olivia (1d8+3)[8]
    "No man is an island, entire of itself, every man is a piece of the continent, a part of the main... Any man's death diminishes me because I am involved in mankind, and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls, it tolls for thee." -John Donne-
    Guides, tables, and other useful tools for 5E D&D

  4. - Top - End - #274
    Orc in the Playground
     
    HalfOrcPirate

    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    U.S. For real, all of it

    Default Re: [IC]Adventures on the Inner Sea[PF]

    "Hah! Well said. Now someone go check our stores of butter and garlic. These fella's look tasty." Bodaku's earlier threat was not idle. "I also promise that we will eat well."

  5. - Top - End - #275
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Erloas's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [IC]Adventures on the Inner Sea[PF]

    Some of the crew filter out of the hold and front cabins a bit after the fight is over.
    There are clearly some of crew that seem very interested in the coins and gems, but a few are clearly unsettled by the creatures. After a bit of looking over creatures and the area some of the crew that you were talking with last night about the area tell you that these are Boggards, and that they relatively frequently attack outsiders, but they primarily stay in the Sodden Lands, so these have ventured a bit away from their normal territory.

    Once looking at bay in daylight Bodaku notes that there are seals on the beach and swimming around the bay. Once you've got a better look the crew also say that they recognize having been to the bay before but don't remember anything remarkable about it, but they had also sheltered and rested here.

    The claws glow with faint transmutation aura. Nothing else seems to be magic. There is a lot of gems, random jewelry, and coins. To your untrained eye some seem pretty common but a few seem very well made or high quality, but you don't have a good feeling for actual value. The coins are a mix from many countries and denominations but total 847.32 gold. You also find some random food scraps, knives, hand axe, flint, and similar things that imply they were light travelers but prepared to be out. Pulling up the grappling hooks you see them seem to be common, but the rope seems to be made of heavy scarlet colored vine, which is probably from the jungles around the sodden lands.


    [originally wanted to do dialog but couldn't get it to work, so got description instead]
    [let me know what you want to do next]

  6. - Top - End - #276
    Orc in the Playground
     
    HalfOrcPirate

    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    U.S. For real, all of it

    Default Re: [IC]Adventures on the Inner Sea[PF]

    "If these creatures attack travelers regularily, it may be that we need to cull their numbers to make the waters safe. " Bodaku is sawing through the legs with a kitchen knife. "And while I am unfamiliar with coins and numbers, that does seem like a substantial haul to come from three warriors. Perhaps we should revisit this place after we recruit a few more hands yes?" He finishes cutting off one leg and proceeds to the next. "Where are we on that butter?"

  7. - Top - End - #277
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    PirateWench

    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: [IC]Adventures on the Inner Sea[PF]

    with the storm passed and the battle over Olivia sets to work getting the crew ready to weigh anchor & set sail, knowing that the catch they had needed to get in, and to get paid from Robel.

  8. - Top - End - #278
    Troll in the Playground
     
    RedWizardGuy

    Join Date
    Jul 2014

    Default Re: [IC]Adventures on the Inner Sea[PF]

    Ariadne replies to Bodaku, "Hmm, any survivors left by those three may very well relocate and/or replenish their numbers by the time we return. I'd prefer to deal with them now, but the response from the crew wasn't as united as I'd have liked. Perhaps we will have to wait after all."

    Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Sounds like we're just going to be getting under way and resuming the fishing. Probably head towards where we last made contact with the other ship to check in.
    Last edited by Daishain; 2019-06-18 at 09:24 PM.
    "No man is an island, entire of itself, every man is a piece of the continent, a part of the main... Any man's death diminishes me because I am involved in mankind, and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls, it tolls for thee." -John Donne-
    Guides, tables, and other useful tools for 5E D&D

  9. - Top - End - #279
    Orc in the Playground
     
    HalfOrcPirate

    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    U.S. For real, all of it

    Default Re: [IC]Adventures on the Inner Sea[PF]

    Quote Originally Posted by Daishain View Post
    Ariadne replies to Bodaku, "Hmm, any survivors left by those three may very well relocate and/or replenish their numbers by the time we return. I'd prefer to deal with them now, but the response from the crew wasn't as united as I'd have liked. Perhaps we will have to wait after all."

    Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Sounds like we're just going to be getting under way and resuming the fishing. Probably head towards where we last made contact with the other ship to check in.
    "Don't worry. We'll find a stout hearted crew who will be undaunted by whatever challenges we face. Some of these men and women have potential. We'll get there. In the meantime, it is important to take the time to rest and grow in between accomplishments. We have a ship afterall. We shall take the time to make sure she is all she can be at port."

  10. - Top - End - #280
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Erloas's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [IC]Adventures on the Inner Sea[PF]

    With the boggards delt with you pull up the anchors and head back out to rendevous with Robel and his ship.

    While many of the crew are not comfortable eating the creatures a few of the more adventurous crew do try it. All things considered they say it is pretty good and Bodaku seems to have no problem eating it up, even if the ship didn't have everything you might want to cook them up. With a bit of prodding most people at least try a piece, a few even have seconds.

    Without having to look for anything you're making pretty good time back to the meeting location, but you know you're going to be late because you normally meet in the morning and the bay you found was well outside how far you were going before.

    Not long after eating Olivia starts to not feel very well. At first you think it might just be the creatures, but the pain gets much worse and she doesn't feel like she's going to throw up. She heads back into the cabin to lay down and rest.

    You have a while before you'll get to the spot where you'll meet Robel.

    Spoiler: OOC
    Show

    profession(cook)
    (1d20+8)[19] this is assuming you've switched your background whaling to cooking as you mentioned, but didn't change on your sheet. Would be +10, applying a -2 for not having all the right tools/spices/etc.

    Not sure how open Olivia will be to being checked over or cast on, so I'll leave that to you guys.
    Last edited by Erloas; 2019-06-19 at 04:17 AM.

  11. - Top - End - #281
    Troll in the Playground
     
    RedWizardGuy

    Join Date
    Jul 2014

    Default Re: [IC]Adventures on the Inner Sea[PF]

    On hearing that Olivia was not doing well, Ariadne goes to check up on her. After all she had taken a wound, there might be poison or infection involved. "Are you all right dear? Is there anything I can help with?"

    If allowed to do so, Ariadne will check on her as best she can. She is no expert in medicine, but she knows a few things.

    Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Detect magic just for the sake of being thorough, I somehow suspect this ain't a curse or something similar, but it costs nothing to check so... followed by Guidance on myself and then a Heal skill check using the guidance bonus.
    (1d20+6)[19]
    Last edited by Daishain; 2019-06-19 at 05:11 PM.
    "No man is an island, entire of itself, every man is a piece of the continent, a part of the main... Any man's death diminishes me because I am involved in mankind, and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls, it tolls for thee." -John Donne-
    Guides, tables, and other useful tools for 5E D&D

  12. - Top - End - #282
    Orc in the Playground
     
    HalfOrcPirate

    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    U.S. For real, all of it

    Default Re: [IC]Adventures on the Inner Sea[PF]

    "Can I make you some soup? That's always good when you're sick." Food. It solves everything.

  13. - Top - End - #283
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    PirateWench

    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: [IC]Adventures on the Inner Sea[PF]

    to Bodaku no thanks my insides are just painful, and then a short time later when attempting to lie down when Ariadne enters
    "Are you all right dear? Is there anything I can help with?"
    while not green in color but certainly wavering about not quite steady, turns to the beautiful Ariadne, walks over and embraces her passionately audable but not loud.. I really like you and then passes out in Ariadne's arms.
    Last edited by samduke; 2019-06-20 at 09:14 PM.

  14. - Top - End - #284
    Troll in the Playground
     
    RedWizardGuy

    Join Date
    Jul 2014

    Default Re: [IC]Adventures on the Inner Sea[PF]

    Ariadne looks down at Olivia and says softly, "Now that's just asking for trouble dear. Perhaps we shall find out just how much if you even remember this later."

    Hefting the young woman as gently as she can, the sea witch carries Olivia back to the cot in the cabin. She carefully looks her over, makes sure she is comfortable, and then leaves her to rest. Outside, she tells Bodaku and any others interested, "She will be fine soon enough. She just needs rest and quiet for now. Let us continue with the day's work."

    In spite of her reassurances, Ariadne will slip off to check on Olivia several times.
    Last edited by Daishain; 2019-06-20 at 10:09 PM.
    "No man is an island, entire of itself, every man is a piece of the continent, a part of the main... Any man's death diminishes me because I am involved in mankind, and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls, it tolls for thee." -John Donne-
    Guides, tables, and other useful tools for 5E D&D

  15. - Top - End - #285
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Erloas's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [IC]Adventures on the Inner Sea[PF]

    Looking over Olivia you see areas that look almost like rashes, that go into scarring, and seeing swollen bulges under areas around her mid-back and side. Looking at it with detect magic you can see an aura of transmutation. Although you don't recognize what is going on, you do wrap the area and put some salves on it to help with the discomfort.


    It takes a few more hours but you eventually get close to your meeting spot with Robel and as you approach you see can see his ship out fishing but starts to pull in the nets and head towards you soon after you make visual contact.

    Soon you've rendezvoused and Robel greats you "Glad to see you made it through okay, I was beginning to worry and was going to head out looking for you soon. The storm didn't end up being that bad, but they can surprise you. Is everyone ok? I don't see Olivia around."

    Spoiler: OOC
    Show

    You are officially level 4 now.

    Not sure if you've got anything specific to talk to Robel and his crew about, otherwise you can head back out to fishing. We'll forward though a fair amount of the fishing, but if you would like to work with the crew to find out who might want to stay, who you might want to keep, etc. then we can do that now before getting back to port. We'll need to finalize the new player selection soon.

  16. - Top - End - #286
    Orc in the Playground
     
    HalfOrcPirate

    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    U.S. For real, all of it

    Default Re: [IC]Adventures on the Inner Sea[PF]

    "Didn't you say those claws were transmutation style magic?"
    Last edited by optimumsquare; 2019-06-22 at 12:16 AM.

  17. - Top - End - #287
    Troll in the Playground
     
    RedWizardGuy

    Join Date
    Jul 2014

    Default Re: [IC]Adventures on the Inner Sea[PF]

    Ariadne nods, "Olivia is sleeping off the effects of one of her alchemical experiments, she will be fine."

    "We found a nice cove and rode out the storm easily enough. We'd have been here sooner, but a trio of Boggards decided to try their luck with us. No one was seriously hurt in either event. The worst I can say is our catch since we last met is a little more sparse than the one before. We're ready to continue."


    Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    I didn't get the answer I needed to respond properly, but I'll skip some of the details in the interest of moving on.
    "No man is an island, entire of itself, every man is a piece of the continent, a part of the main... Any man's death diminishes me because I am involved in mankind, and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls, it tolls for thee." -John Donne-
    Guides, tables, and other useful tools for 5E D&D

  18. - Top - End - #288
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Erloas's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [IC]Adventures on the Inner Sea[PF]

    "Hope she feels better soon. Well then let us get back to it and see if we can get these barrels full"

    After the usual swapping of full barrels and chum you head back out. You and the crew are more familiar with the process and things are easier than before. A few days of work, crabbing and meeting back up to transfer as usual. Nothing really of note happens. In talking with the crew as you travel you feel that the couple that stayed with the ship would probably still stay, but the five that weren't really willing to be there before seem more likely to go, though the former slaves aren't sure they've got anywhere to go. The other 8, the one you've had issues with will probably leave, several seem excited about the prospect of adventure and a few aren't really sure what they want.

    Olivia stays in the cabin the majority of the time. The area is swelling up fairly large and are starting to show even under clothing, but she doesn't seem to be really feeling any worse, although not any better either.
    While both the claws and the areas on Olivia detect as transmutation, you don't think they are related because she hasn't really had any interaction or contact with the claws yet.

    Spoiler: OOC
    Show

    Daishain did I miss something or just not give you enough info?


    crabbing
    (1d20)[1]
    (1d20)[12]
    (1d20)[15]
    (1d20)[20]
    (1d20)[8]
    (1d20)[19]

    Olivia's level 4 looks good.
    Ariadne looks good with 2 things missed, the HPs on the combat page didn't update and the spells per day on the spell sheet.

    To identify the items you need DC18 spellcraft check if you've got Detect Magic.

  19. - Top - End - #289
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    PirateWench

    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: [IC]Adventures on the Inner Sea[PF]

    while not feeling quite herself she mostly keeps to the cabin or bed, crafting daily extracts that could help out the officers and crew. noticing that wearing her current armor hurts more than not she reluctantly leaves it off.

  20. - Top - End - #290
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    PaladinGuy

    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Washington
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [IC]Adventures on the Inner Sea[PF]

    Gerran stepped off the plank of the Wanderer with a sigh, signifying both weariness and relief. Relief to be back on land, and weary from the last few days. The ship first ran into the doldrums, then was picked up and nearly swamped by a light typhoon. The skill of the captain and the crew meant they survived, but it is was a weary and bedraggled ship that pulled into port, her and her crew. The merchant, who Gerran knew as Marcus Galdon, knew little of where his tribe would have gone. Gerran knew from experience that the tribe tended to follow the food, and find water wherever they found food. He had no idea of where to find them.

    He looked around, taking in the sights(and smells) of the port. It felt strange to be back in the Inner Sea. He had heard little from here, having gotten a couple of letters from his father, passed by Tian traders into Galdon's hands. Truly, he had grown up Tian; he remembered little of his former life with his tribe, though he still had the strong desire to show his father that Agion's sacrifice had not gone to waste.

    He sighed again. Finding one of the dockworkers beginning to unload the Wanderer of her precious cargo, he asked, "Hoh there! Do you recommend an inn for a weary traveler?"
    Last edited by Zurambas; 2019-06-27 at 04:19 PM.

  21. - Top - End - #291
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    Spore's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2013

    Default Re: [IC]Adventures on the Inner Sea[PF]

    Azaro was weary of hiding. He was stranded here more than two months now, right after he fled the Chelish navy that did him in. At first he praised the Aziran stance on divinity, after all their beliefs are that faith is something one should not force upon others. But it begun to be grating. The half-breed healed an heavily injured dock worker after a tumble down a scaffolding. A guard saw this and called the Pure Legion - a group of anti-divine enforcers - against Azaro, forcing him to flee yet again.

    Ambiguous thoughts about Azir aside, the city was bustling and Azaro was unhappy doing dock worker jobs. However his own guilt stopped him from hired on successful ships, free booters or otherwise. The orc sat where all the other day laborers met, and got a job that covered his expenses fairly easily. Walking towards the job, he saw a peculiar cat-person, but said nothing on it. Strange races were the exception here in Azir even though he had seen quite a few Ifrits, a Half-Drow lurking in the shadows at night and even a pair of Vanara pickpockets. But this cat person was unusual. He wasn't from around the city, but no one was. Still, he kept an eye out for the young catfolk, he seemed like a newbie.

  22. - Top - End - #292
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    PaladinGuy

    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Washington
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [IC]Adventures on the Inner Sea[PF]

    The dockworker's eyes bulged, and he hurried away, mumbling excuses about needing to get to work, and Gerran did not get an inn recommendation. He sighed, then, realizing something, glanced down at his dress, then caught the tip of his tail flicking out of the corner of his eye. 'Ah,' he thought, 'Right. Galdon sheltered me a great deal. The Tian usually reacted such like to me. And my manner of dress...' Another sigh, then he felt a prickle.

    Turning his head, he noted an orc with an...is that an anchor? The orc seemed to be observing him. Hmmm. 'Well, uncomfortable stares are better than cowardice. Perhaps he knows of an inn?' He waved a hallo to the orc, and trotted over to him.

    He reflexively bowed to the orc, and asked him, "Do you know of inn near docks?"

    Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    You're not an orc, but Tian is EXTREMELY human-biased. They likely lump half-orcs and orcs together, and as shelterd as Gerran was, he never saw a half-orc.
    Last edited by Zurambas; 2019-06-27 at 05:54 PM.

  23. - Top - End - #293
    Troll in the Playground
     
    RedWizardGuy

    Join Date
    Jul 2014

    Default Re: [IC]Adventures on the Inner Sea[PF]

    As the days roll on, Ariadne spends some time talking with most of the crew on an individual basis. She's careful not to push people one way or the other in regards to the idea of staying on, instead making sure they have a realistic idea of what the choice entails.

    She also starts teasing Olivia from time to time, especially when she pops by to check on the growing limbs, and make sure that's not going badly.

    Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    I'm ready to move on to the port, if nothing else crops up.
    "No man is an island, entire of itself, every man is a piece of the continent, a part of the main... Any man's death diminishes me because I am involved in mankind, and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls, it tolls for thee." -John Donne-
    Guides, tables, and other useful tools for 5E D&D

  24. - Top - End - #294
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    Spore's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2013

    Default Re: [IC]Adventures on the Inner Sea[PF]

    You know our tongue, kitten? Azaro blurbs out. Yeah, I know one or two. Why'd you ask? Plan on staying in town?

    The big orc rests his anchor on his left shoulder, balancing the big object like it should bother most men, extending his right to greet the cat. If he decides to grab it, he would expect a firm handshake a few pounds south of crushing his paw.

    I'm Azaro. Sorry if my grip was too hard.

  25. - Top - End - #295
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    PaladinGuy

    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Washington
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [IC]Adventures on the Inner Sea[PF]

    Gerran winced inwardly at the word "kitten". He'd been called worse in Tian, but...it never got any easier. "Your tongue? Um, yes. I grew up here after all." Gerran noted the pan-sized hand extended towards him, temporarily puzzled. 'Ah! Um, yes, handshakes, um...' He placed his own paw within the hand and winced as it crushed down. He masked his relief as his paw was released. "Gerran am I. Good meet to you. Excellent, and you inns know good." He almost bowed again, but stopped himself. He gazed up at the large orc, noting his scars.
    Last edited by Zurambas; 2019-06-28 at 11:58 AM.

  26. - Top - End - #296
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    Spore's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2013

    Default Re: [IC]Adventures on the Inner Sea[PF]

    Azaro smiles, then bows himself. Is that a custom at home?

  27. - Top - End - #297
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    PaladinGuy

    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Washington
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [IC]Adventures on the Inner Sea[PF]

    Gerran puzzled over his statement for a moment, then realized his gesture. "Ah! Bowing! Yes, bowing is a custom in Tian. It is...a very complicated subject, as there are many..." He stopped himself. "That is a long and probably boring subject, no?" He shrugged. "Let us find an inn, and I will pay. I am famished and the voyage was very long."

  28. - Top - End - #298
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    Spore's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2013

    Default Re: [IC]Adventures on the Inner Sea[PF]

    At the mention of a free meal, and more importantly a good drink, Azaro's eyes light up and he nods. You don't know what you set yourself up with. I can eat much, and drink even more. He gestures Gerran to follow him. I'm a bit of a sailor myself, Gerran. You haven't seen boring until you've experienced a week long calm spell amidst the dullest parts of the Inner Sea with rationed food and drink. I know piercings but people literally drove pieces of metal through their body to feel ANY sensation.

    The orc grumbles. Half of them idiots infected themselves with lockjaw. So do start with the lecture already. Social etiquette might not be my forte but I like watching people. It is... Azaro pauses for a moment, gripping the anchor. ...distracting. May I ask how old are you? Never met some of your kind in person, I can't tell. You're all pretty small.

  29. - Top - End - #299
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Erloas's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [IC]Adventures on the Inner Sea[PF]

    In Town:
    There are many inns around the docks and you can find anything you are looking for. There is a very large in, Anchors Away, that has a lot of people going through it, a good place to find unofficial jobs, but not a great place to stay.

    On the ship:
    Soon you have all the barrels filled with fish and crabs, both boats aren't exactly full, but you're out of storage to keep the catch in. Before heading back the load is split between the ships so they stay relatively even.

    The area on Olivia continues to grow and ache. After a while the bulge stop growing and the skin and scaring over the bulges starts to get crusty. The next day it starts to crack and fall off, and under it are two full sized, and at this point very pink, arms. She has full function over them, but it will probably take a bit of practice to get good at using them independently.

    Later as you're heading back to Azir, soon after you get past the island of Nuat, as you're passing close by some navy ships a couple frigates start approaching your ships. As the first one gets close an officer on board yells "Stop! You are not flying colors, what are you doing in Rahadorum waters?"



    [We're currently running asynchronous time between town and the ship. Not sure what exactly the in-town folks need right now]

  30. - Top - End - #300
    Troll in the Playground
     
    RedWizardGuy

    Join Date
    Jul 2014

    Default Re: [IC]Adventures on the Inner Sea[PF]

    Ariadne moves up and calls out, "Our purpose is to get this vessel renamed, repaired, registered, and flying the proper colors. You see, until we took it from them, this ship belonged to Pirates who haunted the waters between the islands. Our companion ship over there is a fishing vessel in good standing. They are our employers for the moment, we have a contract to keep them safe from Pirates until they return to Port. That job led us to the opportunity to obtain this vessel for our own purposes. They can attest to our actions and intent if my word is not enough."

    Spoiler: ooc
    Show
    I think we probably could have cobbled together something resembling appropriate colors on the way here. I guess it's a little late now though
    "No man is an island, entire of itself, every man is a piece of the continent, a part of the main... Any man's death diminishes me because I am involved in mankind, and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls, it tolls for thee." -John Donne-
    Guides, tables, and other useful tools for 5E D&D

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •