The Order of the Stick: Utterly Dwarfed
The Order of the Stick: Utterly Dwarfed - Coming in December and available for pre-order now
Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 150 of 505
  1. - Top - End - #121
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Erloas's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [IC]Adventures on the Inner Sea[PF]

    After many minutes of pulling and resting and pulling again the crab pot is almost to the surface, Robel is looking over the railing and as it comes out of the water he says "Wow, that is the biggest rock crab I've ever seen!" and as it leaves the water it takes everyone's effort to finish hauling it up. The arm is released and the crab and pot swing onto the deck. The crab is giant, it wasn't in the cage, it was perched on top with one smaller claw it is grabbing at the fish and regular crabs in the pot, and stuffing it into it's mouth. As it hits the deck it seems to look around, knocks over a barrel of bait and starts eating on the fish the spill out.

    Lita, from the wheel on the sterncastle says "If you can kill that they are a rare catch and can fetch luxury prices! Try not to destroy the pinchers if you can help it."

    One crewmember, thinking it is distracted moves in closer to get a better look. The crab snaps out with a claw and grabs him crushing him in it's claw. He screams out as it pinches him and then goes limp.

    Spoiler: OOC
    Show

    grapple:
    (1d20+13)[17]
    damage:
    (1d6+7)[10]
    Last edited by Erloas; 2019-01-04 at 03:37 AM.

  2. - Top - End - #122
    Troll in the Playground
     
    PirateWench

    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: [IC]Adventures on the Inner Sea[PF]

    looking at the beast of a crab
    initiative (1d20+3)[14]
    on turn
    5ft step C7
    draws and fires pistol at crab
    (1d20+6)[21] - confirm crit (1d20+6)[14]
    damage (1d8+3)[4] if crit x3

    watching out for the claws maneuvers to the close by mast climbing (1d20+1)[4] above the crab for an advantage position to attack with her cutlas
    Last edited by samduke; 2019-01-06 at 04:04 PM.

  3. - Top - End - #123
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Erloas's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [IC]Adventures on the Inner Sea[PF]

    [that's what I get for posting so late, forgot to post the map I had to wait to get home to do]

    [initiative
    Daegan
    (1d20+5)[12]
    River
    (1d20+7)[23]
    Ariadne
    (1d20+4)[14]
    Bodaku
    (1d20+1)[8]
    crab
    (1d20+0)[5]
    Olivia 14 (as above)
    So everyone goes before the crab]




    Spoiler: map
    Show
    Last edited by Erloas; 2019-01-04 at 12:10 PM.

  4. - Top - End - #124
    Troll in the Playground
     
    RedWizardGuy

    Join Date
    Jul 2014

    Default Re: [IC]Adventures on the Inner Sea[PF]

    'Cassandra' extends her hand towards the creature and moves her fingers in an intricate pattern, dark energy settles over the crab as she finishes

    Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Misfortune Hex, the crab must make a DC 15 Will save. If it fails, it must roll all ability checks, attack rolls, saving throws, and skill checks it makes for the next round twice, and take the worse result.
    "No man is an island, entire of itself, every man is a piece of the continent, a part of the main... Any man's death diminishes me because I am involved in mankind, and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls, it tolls for thee." -John Donne-
    Guides, tables, and other useful tools for 5E D&D

  5. - Top - End - #125
    Orc in the Playground
     
    HalfOrcPirate

    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    U.S. For real, all of it

    Default Re: [IC]Adventures on the Inner Sea[PF]

    Bodaku's mouth waters at the site of the giant crab. Fond memories of the sweet meet flood his brain from when he hunted the creatures back home. Of course, then he was with a team of Iiawah hunters. He looked at his companions. These will do. Just in case.

    Spoiler: on turn
    Show

    Bodaku calls to the sky casting summon nature's ally. [roll0] eagles swoop in from the heavens. Eagle stat block..
    Not wanting to be outdone, Shaddup swoops in to attack screaming, "My dinner! My dinner!


  6. - Top - End - #126
    Orc in the Playground
     
    HalfOrcPirate

    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    U.S. For real, all of it

    Default Re: [IC]Adventures on the Inner Sea[PF]

    With rolls this time.
    Spoiler: rolls
    Show

    number of eagles: (1d3)[1]
    Eagle attacks: (1d20+2)[3] damage: (1d4)[4]
    (1d20+2)[18] damage: (1d4)[3]
    (1d20+2)[6] damage: (1d4)[2]
    Shaddup Attack (1d20+1)[7] damage:(1d4)[3]

  7. - Top - End - #127
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Erloas's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [IC]Adventures on the Inner Sea[PF]

    Olivia's shot finds it's mark and seems to penetrate the thick sell of the beast.

    The mystic swirls of dark energy set forth from 'Cassandra' seems to seep into the crab.

    As Bodaku summons forth the eagle the crab takes a swipe at him (more coming after rolls)
    The birds swoop down and attack the crab, the eagle seems to find a weak spot with one of it's talons, but Shaddup scratches away at the shell with little effect.

    The crab takes another swipe at Bodaku, but with the mast in the way can't get it's other claw over there so it swings at another crew member.

    Spoiler: OOC
    Show

    AOO against Bodaku
    (1d20+9)[15]
    (1d20+9)[24] Hex
    damage
    (1d6+7)[12]

    normal against Bodaku
    (1d20+9)[22]
    (1d20+9)[24] Hex
    damage
    (1d6+7)[9]

    normal attack against another crew member
    (1d20+9)[10]
    (1d20+9)[14] Hex
    damage
    (1d6+7)[9]

    Not entirely sure if I should skip River and Daegan right now or give them a basic attack/action. Skipping right now, but if you guys think they should we can do it in OOC and paste it in.

    Not updating the map right now, as only Olivia moved and I'm not at home with the map so it would be a few hours before I can get it updated.
    Last edited by Erloas; 2019-01-10 at 12:58 AM.

  8. - Top - End - #128
    Troll in the Playground
     
    PirateWench

    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: [IC]Adventures on the Inner Sea[PF]

    rnd 2
    on olivia's turn
    fires pistol again at crab
    (1d20+6)[22] confirm crit (1d20+6)[22]
    damage (1d8+3)[7] if crit x3
    Last edited by samduke; 2019-01-10 at 05:30 AM.

  9. - Top - End - #129
    Orc in the Playground
     
    HalfOrcPirate

    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    U.S. For real, all of it

    Default Re: [IC]Adventures on the Inner Sea[PF]

    Bodaku's down. His last words before collapsing; "Avenge me Shaddup."

    Spoiler: missing characters
    Show

    For reasons entirely unrelated to my current situation, missing characters should totatlly get an action. Like healing Bodaku.
    Last edited by optimumsquare; 2019-01-11 at 09:21 PM.

  10. - Top - End - #130
    Troll in the Playground
     
    RedWizardGuy

    Join Date
    Jul 2014

    Default Re: [IC]Adventures on the Inner Sea[PF]

    Cassandra grimaces as the crab manages to bring Bodaku down in spite of her hex, and decides to try something else. A burst of golden specks settles over the creature, threatening its vision.

    Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Glitterdust, bugger needs to make a DC 16 Will save vs being blinded for three rounds. It also takes a -40 on stealth even if it passes, but that seems unlikely to come up.
    Last edited by Daishain; 2019-01-10 at 04:20 PM.
    "No man is an island, entire of itself, every man is a piece of the continent, a part of the main... Any man's death diminishes me because I am involved in mankind, and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls, it tolls for thee." -John Donne-
    Guides, tables, and other useful tools for 5E D&D

  11. - Top - End - #131
    Orc in the Playground
     
    HalfOrcPirate

    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    U.S. For real, all of it

    Default Re: [IC]Adventures on the Inner Sea[PF]

    Roll to stabilize (1d20)[13]

  12. - Top - End - #132
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Erloas's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [IC]Adventures on the Inner Sea[PF]

    Olivia's shot once again finds it's mark and seems to catch the crab even better than the last one.

    As Bodaku drops both birds redouble their attack on the crab, clawing and biting at it. But the shell is tough and they have trouble getting past it, they each find a weak point with their beaks but their claws fail to find a mark.

    Daegan pulls out his bow and lets an arrow fly towards the crab but he is off balance and the shot goes wide falling into the ocean.

    River pulls out his violin and starts up a rousing shanty that inspires everyone.

    The crew lines up to the aft with spears trying to keep the crab from moving in that direction.

    The crab scuttles away from the spears and strikes out at Olivia and Daegan. The crab's swipes are powerful and catch both of them solidly.

    As the crab moves away Robel runs down the stairs and past River, knees down beside Bodaku and helps him drink a potion, saying "Here drink this. That was quite a hit you took, those cuts look pretty bad."
    Spoiler: OOC
    Show

    Daegan's attack
    (1d20+4)[7] (7 base, +1 PBS, -4 into melee)
    damage
    (1d8+3)[7] (+2 base, +1 PBS)

    Shaddup
    attack bite
    (1d20+2)[19]
    damage
    (1d4)[2]
    attack talon
    (1d20+2)[15]
    damage
    (1d4)[1]
    attack talon
    (1d20+2)[14]
    damage
    (1d4)[2]

    Eagle
    (Round 2 of 3)
    attack bite
    (1d20+3)[20]
    damage
    (1d4)[4]
    attack talon
    (1d20+3)[12]
    damage
    (1d4)[3]
    attack talon
    (1d20+3)[6]
    damage
    (1d4)[4]

    Crab attack:
    attack claw vs Olivia
    (1d20+9)[23]
    damage
    (1d6+7)[8]
    attack claw vs Daegan
    (1d20+9)[20]
    damage(1d6+7)[12]

    Robel's CLW potion on Bodaku
    (1d8+1)[2]

    River's Inspire Courage: +1 to hit, +1 to damage for everyone as long as the song remains going.
    Everyone's turn again.
    Last edited by Erloas; 2019-01-14 at 09:07 PM.

  13. - Top - End - #133
    Troll in the Playground
     
    PirateWench

    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: [IC]Adventures on the Inner Sea[PF]

    rnd 3
    on olivia's turn
    5ft step to a safe spot
    fires pistol again at crab
    Inspire Courage: +1 to hit, +1 to damage
    (1d20+7)[20] confirm crit (1d20+7)[18]
    Damage (1d8+4)[12] if crit x3

  14. - Top - End - #134
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Erloas's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [IC]Adventures on the Inner Sea[PF]

    [Did I really forget to link the map again? I uploaded it, got the link, and seem to have just forgot to post it...]

    Spoiler: map
    Show



    [C6 is a safe point to fire from]
    [Also going to say that Robel is defending Bodaku so he can get up from prone without provoking an AOO. Much like Warding Weapon protects a caster, having an actual person doing it should do much better. I didn't see any rules for guarding or protecting others, which doesn't make any sense]

  15. - Top - End - #135
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    BarbarianGuy

    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Over the Rainbow
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [IC]Adventures on the Inner Sea[PF]

    "Yohohohohoho! This colossal crustacean is causing quite the catastrophe! Perhaps a haunting melody shall light our way to victory." River changes up the tune of his song as he focuses his energy at the crab. Suddenly, four spheres of flaming green light burst into existence in front of the beast. Two of the lights fly towards the crab's eyes while the other two dance to the music River plays, swirling around the crab in rhythmic flow.

    Spoiler: OOC
    Show

    River casts Dancing Lights in an attempt to distract and blind the crab
    Inspire Courage lasts another 2 rounds thanks to Lingering Performance
    Perform String (1d20+13)[26]
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzanne Collins
    Strange things did happen here, no stranger would it be if we met at midnight in the hanging tree


  16. - Top - End - #136
    Troll in the Playground
     
    RedWizardGuy

    Join Date
    Jul 2014

    Default Re: [IC]Adventures on the Inner Sea[PF]

    Seeing that she's having surprisingly little effect on hampering the crab's efforts, 'Cassandra' moves closer to the fallen crewmember that the crab first attacked. If he can be saved, she'll heal him now. If not, she'll fire her pistol at the stubborn creature.

    Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Healing Hex effect (1d8+3)[7]
    pistol attack (vs touch AC) (1d20+5)[17]
    pistol damage (1d8+1)[4]
    "No man is an island, entire of itself, every man is a piece of the continent, a part of the main... Any man's death diminishes me because I am involved in mankind, and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls, it tolls for thee." -John Donne-
    Guides, tables, and other useful tools for 5E D&D

  17. - Top - End - #137
    Orc in the Playground
     
    HalfOrcPirate

    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    U.S. For real, all of it

    Default Re: [IC]Adventures on the Inner Sea[PF]

    With his One (count 'em One) hp, Bodaku is going to get up and move as far away from the creature as he can. "You guys are doing good work." It clearly hurts him to talk. "I'm just gonna stand over here. Behind these crab pots." (he moves to d4.)

    Spoiler: BIRD ATTACK!!!!!
    Show

    Shaddup
    Bite [roll]1d20+1[/roll] Damage [roll]1d4[/roll]
    Claw [roll]1d20+1[/roll] Damage [roll]1d4[/roll]
    Claw [roll]1d20+1[/roll] Damage [roll]1d4[/roll]
    Eagle
    Bite [roll]1d20[/roll] Damage [roll]1d4[/roll]
    Claw [roll]1d20[/roll] Damage [roll]1d4[/roll]
    Claw [roll]1d20[/roll] Damage [roll]1d4[/roll]
    Last edited by optimumsquare; 2019-01-18 at 04:26 PM.

  18. - Top - End - #138
    Orc in the Playground
     
    HalfOrcPirate

    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    U.S. For real, all of it

    Default Re: [IC]Adventures on the Inner Sea[PF]

    Spoiler: I HATE THE DICE ROLLER
    Show

    Shaddup
    Bite (1d20+1)[6] Damage (1d4)[2]
    Claw (1d20+1)[12] Damage (1d4)[2]
    Claw (1d20+1)[17] Damage (1d4)[1]
    Eagle
    Bite (1d20)[16] Damage (1d4)[3]
    Claw (1d20)[8] Damage (1d4)[3]
    Claw (1d20)[16] Damage (1d4)[2]

  19. - Top - End - #139
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Erloas's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [IC]Adventures on the Inner Sea[PF]

    Olivia's and 'Cassandra's' shots both find their mark, passing through the shell and into the flesh underneath. The crab staggers under the blows but doesn't go down.

    The crab haphazardly swiped at the lights as they swished around it's head. And it tries to take a swipe as Bodaku as he gets up but Robel is there to parry the claw.

    The eagle and Shaddup both grab and bite at the crab, with varying success. The shell keeping them from finding good points to attack, but the holes caused by the bullets gave them enough opening to make it hurt. The vigor from River's song gave them the push they needed.

    With a final shudder the crab falls heavily to the deck causing a crash and smashing a cage that it was standing over. After a brief moment Robel steps up and makes sure the crab is dead. Lita takes over the crew, they start to cut it up as best they can and store it away. The eagle slowly fades away and the crew give Shaddup some fish so he leaves the crab for them to work. The claws are taken to prepare for tonight's dinner.

    As that is happening Cassandra finds the crew member that was taken out earlier, he is unconscious but alive and with a bit of help from her magic the crew member starts to look much better. He'll be hurting for a while but he is going to survive.

    Robel says "That was quite the fight, without you here I'm sure we would have lost people driving that thing away. I should have been more cautious and cut the rope once we saw what it was. Everyone that is hurt will go to light duty for a while and we'll tend to wounds as best we can." The crew only has mundane healing, but between Robel and some dedicated crew they can do a pretty good job. While there is a supply of cure potions, they try to save them for emergencies.

  20. - Top - End - #140
    Orc in the Playground
     
    HalfOrcPirate

    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    U.S. For real, all of it

    Default Re: [IC]Adventures on the Inner Sea[PF]

    Bodaku casts cure light wounds on himself for (1d8+3)[5]. It takes him a couple of tries as he is a little punch drunk. When he finally succeeds he stands and addresses Robel. "What are you talking about?" he asks on shaky legs. "That thing was a push over. We could take, I don't know, three of them. Easy." He holds up two fingers. "What's next? Pirates? Bring 'em on, I'm ready."
    Last edited by optimumsquare; 2019-01-22 at 08:16 PM.

  21. - Top - End - #141
    Troll in the Playground
     
    RedWizardGuy

    Join Date
    Jul 2014

    Default Re: [IC]Adventures on the Inner Sea[PF]

    "Yes dear, of course we could, now hold still." 'Cassandra' helps Bodaku with his wound after reviving the crewman who had fallen earlier, and then moves on to anyone else with injuries.

    Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Using healing hex once on anyone with more than a scratch.
    (1d8+3)[8]
    (1d8+3)[11]
    (1d8+3)[9]
    Last edited by Daishain; 2019-01-23 at 11:05 AM.
    "No man is an island, entire of itself, every man is a piece of the continent, a part of the main... Any man's death diminishes me because I am involved in mankind, and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls, it tolls for thee." -John Donne-
    Guides, tables, and other useful tools for 5E D&D

  22. - Top - End - #142
    Troll in the Playground
     
    PirateWench

    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: [IC]Adventures on the Inner Sea[PF]

    olivia taking time to reload her pistol, then looking over the dead crab realizing that the shell could make for a decent shield, helps with the separation of meat from shell, then will stow the hard upper shell away to work a shield later. Well I don't know about 3 of those guys but it was good to put our abilities to a test.

  23. - Top - End - #143
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Erloas's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [IC]Adventures on the Inner Sea[PF]

    The rest of the evening goes without incident. The crew takes in all of the crab pots that were still out, but with a bit more hesitation as they get to the surface. As the day goes the stories of the crab grow, by the end of the trip the crab will probably have been half as big as the ship, blissfully ignoring the the remains which have been stuck up on parts of the ship. The crew member that was knocked out thanks everyone several times for saving his life.

    With some help from Robel, whom seems to have some more experience with this sort of thing, Olivia gets her piece of shell. It is cleaned up and stored away for later.

    The crab, or at least the part they cooked up is succulent and some is served cut into discs and grilled up and other parts are mixed into a savory stew along with some of the fish and some vegetables from the hold.

    A few hours later the ship is heading out of the islands and back into the edge of the open ocean and back to the nets for fishing. Although most of the trip and the start of the fishing happen over night. River is still working with that crew, but Bodaku rests up from his injuries, Olivia and Daegan are also sleeping as normal for their shift.

    Spoiler: OOC
    Show

    fishing:
    (1d20+12)[27]

    Daegan, Olivia, and Bodaku will regain 3hp from the rest, as well as whatever was got from Cassandra's healing hex. Not sure if there were any other spells worth casting before sleep, but you can add them before. After this transition Cassandra and Morley will head to bed, Daegan and Oliva will be on shift, but doing light work unless they're healed up enough, and River and Bodaku will be doing downtime work with the secondary crew.

    Change spells as necessary. And either update mythweaver or just note in your post with current HP.

    Sorry I didn't get this up yesterday, and was planning on earlier today but ended up going into work instead.

  24. - Top - End - #144
    Orc in the Playground
     
    HalfOrcPirate

    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    U.S. For real, all of it

    Default Re: [IC]Adventures on the Inner Sea[PF]

    Bodaku cast cure light wounds on himself one more time before bed (1d8+3)[5]. In the morning, he approaches Robel and asks "When do you usually encounter the pirates? Are we near the waters they hunt?"
    Last edited by optimumsquare; 2019-01-30 at 09:27 PM.

  25. - Top - End - #145
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Erloas's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [IC]Adventures on the Inner Sea[PF]

    "These are pretty much the same waters we always fish, not the exact same channel we ran into them previously but same general area. I'm not sure if the fact that we haven't seen any other ships since leaving the bay is a good sign or bad. With the warnings out maybe they've had to travel out farther or maybe they're just laying low."

  26. - Top - End - #146
    Orc in the Playground
     
    HalfOrcPirate

    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    U.S. For real, all of it

    Default Re: [IC]Adventures on the Inner Sea[PF]

    With this new information, Bodaku is going to go talk to the dolphins when he gets a chance, and just ask them if they have seen, know of, and can be on the look out for any other ships in the area. They don't have to figure out if the other ships are pirates, but just give us an idea of what is in the area.

  27. - Top - End - #147
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Erloas's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [IC]Adventures on the Inner Sea[PF]

    You watch the ocean occasionally as the morning starts. Figuring the dolphins that have be around the boat probably wouldn't have seen more than you have, you wait for some new group to come by. After some time you see a pod of orcas swimming past. With a bit of time and some help of Robel's dolphin companion (they've finished the bonding but are still working on tricks), you get their attention. Not wanting to chance issues with the fishing nets Robel suggests heading out in a smaller boat to talk with them. You, Robel, and a few crew head out to talk with them. You find that they've came from, as close as you can tell, the open ocean to the northwest, and they've seen several mediums sized ships (about the same as the Favored Terrain) and one large ship, recently. There was some issues with one of the medium ships, but beyond that they don't really know. One seemed to be heading in this general direction but it wasn't of a concern to them so they didn't pay much attention to exactly what it was doing.
    Last edited by Erloas; 2019-01-31 at 08:49 PM.

  28. - Top - End - #148
    Troll in the Playground
     
    RedWizardGuy

    Join Date
    Jul 2014

    Default Re: [IC]Adventures on the Inner Sea[PF]

    'Cassandra' helps as she can in letting the crew recover from the fight. She also helps where she can with the dolphin training, giving a bit of a nudge where she can with its disposition.
    "No man is an island, entire of itself, every man is a piece of the continent, a part of the main... Any man's death diminishes me because I am involved in mankind, and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls, it tolls for thee." -John Donne-
    Guides, tables, and other useful tools for 5E D&D

  29. - Top - End - #149
    Troll in the Playground
     
    PirateWench

    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: [IC]Adventures on the Inner Sea[PF]

    Olivia will continue her rest watch and keep an eye out

  30. - Top - End - #150
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Erloas's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [IC]Adventures on the Inner Sea[PF]

    Later that day, it has been a good but hard day of fishing. A lot of fish caught and stored away and everyone is getting familiar with and well practiced in the routine. It is late afternoon on a mostly clearly day with a nice and steady breeze coming in from the east. The islands are again to the south as you've worked farther into the open water searching for the schools of fish. The bait buckets are getting full and Robel has once again turned the ship south and west and is heading back towards the islands, but they are still several hours out at the slow speed you're going with the nets out.

    Daegan and Morley are both sleeping off shift and everyone is up and working. Bodaku and Oliva both spot the tips of sails in the distance. It is northwest of your current location and in the general direction the orcas seems to indicate. You can see two masts. It is currently too far to make out more than that you can see them and after 10 minutes of watching they seem to be heading in this general direction at a reasonable pace.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •