The Order of the Stick: Utterly Dwarfed
The Order of the Stick: Utterly Dwarfed - Coming in December and available for pre-order now
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Results 241 to 270 of 285
  1. - Top - End - #241
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    hannahbbug3's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    In the Clouds
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: [IC] Dawnbringers

    "The boy lives somewhere in the mountains, but I know he frequents the small towns nearby - Cal'ad, Drakkeni, maybe one other. Check the taverns for him. Little whore is a dancer," Viiroku answered.
    S C R E A M I N G is always a free action.

    If you don't have a group that supports you - if you instead have a group that judges you - find a different group, trust me. It's not worth your life to waste it on a bunch of hyenas who serve no value to you aside from keeping you down. Everyone deserves to have a say at the table regardless of how they do it.

    -Guy, "How to be a Great Game Master"

  2. - Top - End - #242
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Athaleon's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Canada, Pacific Time
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [IC] Dawnbringers

    "Well. If no one has any further questions, we'd best get going. We have our work cut out for us, after all.

  3. - Top - End - #243
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Flumph

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    The vegetable hell

    Default Re: [IC] Dawnbringers

    Acacia

    "Before we go: what do we do about him?" She points at Viiroku. "I want to be sure he does not cause any more trouble."

    "Secondly, I suggest that we discuss our next steps where he can't hear us. And third: we should leave in the morning. We all need a rest, and there's something I need to do before we go."

  4. - Top - End - #244
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Athaleon's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Canada, Pacific Time
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [IC] Dawnbringers

    "Lock him up. I thought that had gone without saying," Valien said with a shrug. "A trial will suss out his role in all this and determine a fit punishment, and surely others may want to question him in detail."

  5. - Top - End - #245
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    hannahbbug3's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    In the Clouds
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: [IC] Dawnbringers

    Again, Viiroku bares his teeth when the group begins to talk about him as though he isn't even there. Daegal grips the kitsune's arm and leads him from the tent. Viiroku is clever enough to know he's been beaten, so only provides minimal resistance when he is taken from the tent.

    "What do you all need from me, to ensure your success? You shall have anything," Tiana promises when the kitsune is gone.
    S C R E A M I N G is always a free action.

    If you don't have a group that supports you - if you instead have a group that judges you - find a different group, trust me. It's not worth your life to waste it on a bunch of hyenas who serve no value to you aside from keeping you down. Everyone deserves to have a say at the table regardless of how they do it.

    -Guy, "How to be a Great Game Master"

  6. - Top - End - #246
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Flumph

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    The vegetable hell

    Default Re: [IC] Dawnbringers

    Acacia

    Acacia stares daggers at Viiroku as he's taken from the tent. She turns to Tiana."A good night's rest before we leave would be welcome. Also, some supplies so I can replenish my supply of arrows. Besides that, I don't know. I doubt there's any more magical equipment to spare, and we have all the information we need." She pauses for a moment.

    "There's one thing though... I sort of revealed my presence to commander Yggor. With your leave, I'd like some time to speak with her. I think I owe her an explanation. I'd also ask to still keep my name and presence here as much of a secret as possible. The less people know about me, the better."

  7. - Top - End - #247
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    RedWizardGuy

    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Australia
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [IC] Dawnbringers

    Magnus watched in silence as the kitsune former ally was led away. He held mixed opinions on all of this, since it could so easily have been him who had been the one led away in chains and disgrace. Once he was gone, he turned back to Tiana and said, "Since we cannot be healed by magic, there is little that I need that can't be found along the way. Maybe some basic provisions, food and water. That is all I need."

  8. - Top - End - #248
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    WhiteWizardGirl

    Join Date
    May 2016

    Default Re: [IC] Dawnbringers

    Saetiri watches with some pity as the fellow Kitsune is dragged off. Then she turns to Tiana and shakes her head. "Perhaps some trail rations. But not beyond that. I agree with Acacia, a night of rest will be good, and we can start fresh in the morning. Besides that... If I could talk to Viiroku tonight, I would be grateful. Not about Riasom's forces, I think we found as much as we could for now. I think... He's at the end of a long, painful road. Talking might do some good. I don't know, it's hard to explain. "

  9. - Top - End - #249
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Athaleon's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Canada, Pacific Time
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [IC] Dawnbringers

    "I got the impression that he had at least some doubt in what he was doing, which I'm sure is why I was able to stop myself from executing him on the spot. Maybe his doubts really were pure self-preservation; one simply does not serve a monster like Riasom without fear. Maybe he really can be reformed, but I was serious when I mentioned a trial and sentence. Repentant or not he has to pay for his part in all this."

  10. - Top - End - #250
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    hannahbbug3's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    In the Clouds
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: [IC] Dawnbringers

    Tiana gives Valien a firm nod of agreement. "I will ensure that his trial is both fair and just. Have no worries about that - much bigger problems have already fallen to you lot," she says. She turns her gaze to the other kitsune. "I will also ensure that Daegal knows you are allowed to visit Viiroku. Though, I do not believe he would try to stop a member of the Dawn Brigade." A weak smile is offered to Saetiri, before the same expression turns to Acacia. "Sundance should be securing the perimeter of the city. I instructed her and the cavalry to be on the lookout for stragglers attempting to sneak out of the keep and escape," she says. "But I trust that she can allow her soldiers to keep an eye out without her, if you were to go speak with her. I am quite certain she would not mind the distraction."
    S C R E A M I N G is always a free action.

    If you don't have a group that supports you - if you instead have a group that judges you - find a different group, trust me. It's not worth your life to waste it on a bunch of hyenas who serve no value to you aside from keeping you down. Everyone deserves to have a say at the table regardless of how they do it.

    -Guy, "How to be a Great Game Master"

  11. - Top - End - #251
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Flumph

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    The vegetable hell

    Default Re: [IC] Dawnbringers

    Acacia

    The brenin nods. "Thank you. If there's nothing else, I'll head go and see if I can find her." With that, Acacia puts her hood over her head and leaves the tent to seek out her old friend.

    Once she finally manages to find Sundance, Acacia - still hooded - walks up to her. "Uh... Hey. Do you... have a moment?"

  12. - Top - End - #252
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    hannahbbug3's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    In the Clouds
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: [IC] Dawnbringers

    The hood doesn't fool Sundance twice. She watches the figure approach her, and when Acacia gets close enough, the Aasimar dismounts her horse. She doesn't waste any time. Swiftly, Acacia finds herself drawn into a hug. "When I stopped getting your letters-" was what escaped her mouth, voice shaking far too much to be socially acceptable for a general.
    S C R E A M I N G is always a free action.

    If you don't have a group that supports you - if you instead have a group that judges you - find a different group, trust me. It's not worth your life to waste it on a bunch of hyenas who serve no value to you aside from keeping you down. Everyone deserves to have a say at the table regardless of how they do it.

    -Guy, "How to be a Great Game Master"

  13. - Top - End - #253
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Flumph

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    The vegetable hell

    Default Re: [IC] Dawnbringers

    Acacia

    The hug surprises Acacia, as she was expecting a much colder response. And so, for a moment, she stands there awkwardly before finally returning the hug as if she never wants to let go. "I know... I'm sorry. It's not my fault, I know. I just... I don't know..." She holds on to Sundance for a long time before she's finally willing to let go. Surprisingly, Acacia manages to hold back her tears, probably as a result of holding her emotions in check for so long. She looks at Sundance and asks: "Can we speak privately? Do you have a tent or something? There's so much I need to tell you."

    Once the pair has found a place to speak on private, Acacia sits down opposite Sundance so she can look at her. "You're still looking as radiant as ever. I've missed you. Your smile, everything..." Acacia pauses to let Sundance speak.

    Then, she tells most of her story that started with the attack on Wildberry. She tells of her harrowing escape through the Wraithwood, of her adventures with Norie Picho, of her eventually joining the Dawn Brigade.

    When the tale is done she pauses, letting Sundance react to everything. Then she again continues. "I guess you could say the Acacia you knew died in the attack on Wildberry. I'm a different person, no longer carefree." She sighs. "I have a confession to make. Not long after I joined the Dawn Brigade I learned you had survived the war as well. That's quite a while ago now. Only the queen knew my true identity for a long while. I wanted to contact you, to tell you somehow, but..." A long pause falls.

    "I was afraid of your response. You've obviously built up a new life; you're a general now. I was afraid... Is there... a life beside the cavalry? Like... Someone?" It's not really a coherent question, but the look on Acacia's face should make her intent clear enough.

  14. - Top - End - #254
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    WhiteWizardGirl

    Join Date
    May 2016

    Default Re: [IC] Dawnbringers

    Saetiri nods, satisfied for the time being. "Thank you. I have a Coven to tend to tonight. They've been working hard and waiting for this day, they should hear from me what happened."

    Once they have adjourned, she scoops up Roust and mounts her broom, flying over the wartorn battlefield, in search of the Roedsong Coven: a smattering of different races, probably would be somewhere in the back lines. As healers and at least learned potion brewers, their job was more before and after the fight, not during the action. Especially in an aggressive fight like this, there should have been no way that any of them were at actual risk, but a battle was far from a certain thing: you never know.

  15. - Top - End - #255
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    hannahbbug3's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    In the Clouds
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: [IC] Dawnbringers

    After escorting Acacia to the privacy of her tent, Sundance does not say much. She allows Acacia to do most of the speaking, and in the meanwhile, she seems to just be taking in the sight before her. Gathering herself with the knowledge that her old friend - who was much more than a friend, wasn't she? - was here, and alive, and right in front of her. Her hands keep shifting at her sides, as though she wants to reach out again and draw the Brenin into her arms once more, but she restrains herself through the story that Acacia tells her. Her expression falls as she hears Acacia's account of Wildberry. The fact that the town had fallen was well-known, that had happened years ago. Sundance had thought she was done mourning over the small place, but to hear it brought up all over again... pain crosses her features.

    And yet, when Acacia's final question comes - her confession as to why she never sought Sundance out before - the aasimar still has the grace to look quite surprised. "No," she answers almost immediately. "It's just been... war."

    *

    Flying over the lines, Saetiri is able to get a good look - likely a better look than she wanted - at the devastation the battle left behind. Despite the best efforts of the healers, there are bodies everywhere. Soldiers, horses - the occasional dragon. Besides Theris, two others had been felled that day, and judging from the collapsed bodies buried beneath them, their fall alone had taken out quite a few. Not to mention what they did when they were alive...

    But things are finally beginning to calm down. Those that could be healed have been, and the medical tent where the coven is set up is starting to lose some of its bluster. Several of the witches look up and wave to Saetiri as she approaches.
    S C R E A M I N G is always a free action.

    If you don't have a group that supports you - if you instead have a group that judges you - find a different group, trust me. It's not worth your life to waste it on a bunch of hyenas who serve no value to you aside from keeping you down. Everyone deserves to have a say at the table regardless of how they do it.

    -Guy, "How to be a Great Game Master"

  16. - Top - End - #256
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Flumph

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    The vegetable hell

    Default Re: [IC] Dawnbringers

    Acacia

    Quote Originally Posted by hannahbbug3 View Post
    "No," she answers almost immediately. "It's just been... war."
    Acacia's reply to Sundance's simple answer is a little more enthusiastic than she wants it to be. For the first time in their conversation there is a sparkle of hope visible in her eyes, and she leans forward to get a little closer to the general. "Really?" The sound of her voice is almost hopeful, and she clears her throat as she realizes this. This is no time or place for optimism. She sits up straight again. "I guess that makes sense. I've had no time for... entanglements... with all the travelling I've been doing." Letting out a long sigh, the brenin continues. "And ever since I learned you survived the assault on our country, well..." She pauses without continuing her sentence. She simply looks at Sundance.

    After a moment, she continues. "There's something you should know. I assume you know what happened in the castle. We are being sent out to track down the spider's generals and take them down. Which means we'll be separated again for quite a while." She sighs. "We're only leaving in the morning though, so uh... Could we maybe... Stay together just for a while longer? How do you feel about that?"
    Last edited by BramsesII; 2019-04-10 at 09:41 AM.

  17. - Top - End - #257
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    RedWizardGuy

    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Australia
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [IC] Dawnbringers

    Magnus waits in the command tent for the others to return. He has little that needs to be done before they leave, and all he needs is food and drink for him to be able to head off on their hunt. He starts to get a little impatient, but he trusts his companions to be doing what they really need to do in order to prepare themselves. As a simple warrior, he doesn't have to worry about anything other than his sword being sharp.

  18. - Top - End - #258
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    WhiteWizardGirl

    Join Date
    May 2016

    Default Re: [IC] Dawnbringers

    Saetiri floats down and lands among her coven. Almost as soon as she lands the fatigue from their battle settles in, as it often does when one returns to their home or family. She sits on the ground with Roust running happy circles around the other hedge witches. Her ears lie flat against her hat, and nine bushy tails all resting on the ground in a picture of exhaustion.

    "So..." She knows that everyone was waiting for her to give them good news. She was back and the world wasn't destroyed, so she must have succeeded, right? She gazed around at the faces of her coven. Peter and Korin: a middle aged pair that had been in the Coven well before she joined, probably before she was born. Daun and Dest: fraternal twins, a bit younger than herself, and well trained in their practice. Alec: A new member with a good heart, but just learning the ropes of the tradition and in over his head. Udran: A Brenin that was sick of this war, and wouldn't have come if the rest of the coven hadn't already decided. Gre-elow: a goblin, curiously abandoned by his race, and quiet about his past life. And Nori: The daughter of Peter and Korin, possibly too young to be involved in this war. But then again, it didn't discriminate between children and adults.
    A bit uneasily, she tells them the tale of the Dawn Brigade's invasion of the city and the castle, leaving nothing out. By the time she's finished, the sun has dipped lower in the sky. She leans against a crate of supplies with her hands around her knees.
    "That's where we stand, I suppose. I don't know what Tiana and the rest of the army is going to do, but the others and I are going to go after Riasom's remaining generals. We've come so far, thank you for doing this with me. But what you do now... I suppose that's up to you. The army will still have need of healers, for sure. Tiana will be keen on holding this area, possibly liberating other places as well. If you want to stay in her forces, then you know I support you. And if you want to return to your lives, then I don't fault you in the slightest: you all have already done more than your share. As for myself, I have to keep seeing this through. That means I'll be gone for some time. Maybe quite a while, and it will be difficult to call us together during that time. We're probably leaving on the morrow, so... I guess this is goodbye. For now, anyway. How are you all feeling about this?"

  19. - Top - End - #259
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    hannahbbug3's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    In the Clouds
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: [IC] Dawnbringers

    Sundance offers Acacia a smile. Of course she would be heading out against soon. That wasn't a surprise, if the war wasn't yet won. But at the notion of spending more time together... "Yes," the aasimar says, reaching out to take hold of the brenin's hand. "Stay."

    *

    The coven looks between themselves. Peter and Korin whisper to each other, Daun and Dest simply look at one another, being twins and having that uncanny ability to communicate without words. Udran was silent, a grimace on his features, though Alec was at his side and offered him a supporting nudge. Nori sat to the side, simply looking tired and leaning her head against Gre-elow. After a while, though, Peter steps forward. As often happens when Saetiri is gone or busy, he naturally falls into the leadership role, holding their group together when the kitsune was gone. "We're here to see this through to the end," he says. "With the Spider nullified... hopefully that means less battles. Less wounded - less fighting," he hums. He glances in the direction of his daughter, who was nearly asleep sitting up at this point. "But even if it does not, so long as the world has need of our healing, then we will heal." Even Udran nods at this.

    Korin moves up, then. "...enough of this serious talk. Saetiri, we've just started cooking dinner... join us," she says.

    *

    The evening goes by, each member of the Brigade doing as they will with their last - first for a while, honestly, but still last - night of freedom. Morning dawns.
    S C R E A M I N G is always a free action.

    If you don't have a group that supports you - if you instead have a group that judges you - find a different group, trust me. It's not worth your life to waste it on a bunch of hyenas who serve no value to you aside from keeping you down. Everyone deserves to have a say at the table regardless of how they do it.

    -Guy, "How to be a Great Game Master"

  20. - Top - End - #260
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Athaleon's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Canada, Pacific Time
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [IC] Dawnbringers

    Valien said his morning prayers, and helped tend to Greytalon's grooming before performing his own ablutions. The griffon's feathers, claws, and beak carried unique hygiene and maintenance requirements that stable hands who tended to horses for a living had never done. When he was ready he sought out the group to decide on their next course of action.

  21. - Top - End - #261
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Flumph

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    The vegetable hell

    Default Re: [IC] Dawnbringers

    Acacia

    Quote Originally Posted by hannahbbug3 View Post
    "Yes," the aasimar says, reaching out to take hold of the brenin's hand. "Stay."
    Acacia smiles. A real smile, something she has not done in a long time. She scoots her seat a bit forward to get a little closer to the general...

    Quote Originally Posted by hannahbbug3 View Post
    The evening goes by, each member of the Brigade doing as they will with their last - first for a while, honestly, but still last - night of freedom. Morning dawns.
    Having said a long goodbye to Sundance, Acacia is - uncharacteristically - the last member of the Dawn Brigade to join the others. She's taken great care not to be seen, even arriving from a completely different direction somehow. The look on her face is a strange one, one that's not often there; it could almost be described as happy, or content at the very least. Also, she doesn't look very well rested. The brenin nods at her companions. "Good morning. Are we ready?"

  22. - Top - End - #262
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    RedWizardGuy

    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Australia
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [IC] Dawnbringers

    Magnus heads off to tend to the wounded. Though he isn't skilled as a healer, he can improve the morale of those around him, and he moves among the ranks, offering words of comfort and pride to those he meets. His father is a god of veteran warriors, and even those who had been green before this war started are now grizzled veterans. He finds it distantly sad that boys as young as sixteen should be forced to fight alongside their elders, wasting their youth and often their lives in a war they probably don't even understand.

  23. - Top - End - #263
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Athaleon's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Canada, Pacific Time
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [IC] Dawnbringers

    "I believe our first priority should be to hunt down Abraxas and his lieutenant for good. The enemy cannot be allowed to know what transpired in the throne room," Valien warned in a low voice. "If they're still lurking around here they may find out, and then we'll have to worry about preventing the enemy from interfering here, on top of our other tasks. Can we trust Viiroku's judgement, that the vampire will rush to rescue his consort? And if so, how exactly should we bait him out? Arrest Narcissus and publicly threaten to execute him? Aside from everything else, what if Abraxas calls our bluff?"

  24. - Top - End - #264
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    RedWizardGuy

    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Australia
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [IC] Dawnbringers

    Magnus considers this plan. One enemy is as good, or bad, as another. So he has no personal preference as to which enemy to face first. All would need to be destroyed at some point. "If we go that path, we should spread the word among the enemy troops we captured that we intend to hunt Narcissus. Word will inevitably get back to Abraxas, and he can come to his rescue. But if it turns out he doesn't come for him, we can return here and tear this castle apart looking for his coffin he rests in. He won't be able to sneak it past the army waiting here."

  25. - Top - End - #265
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Athaleon's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Canada, Pacific Time
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [IC] Dawnbringers

    "That could work. Let them believe that with the war won, we are now tasked with hunting down fugitives to bring them to justice, and prevent an escaped general from organizing an insurgency. What say the rest of you?"

  26. - Top - End - #266
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Flumph

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    The vegetable hell

    Default Re: [IC] Dawnbringers

    Acacia

    Acacia nods. "Sounds like a plan to me." She slings her bow over her shoulder. "Let's go hunting."

  27. - Top - End - #267
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    WhiteWizardGirl

    Join Date
    May 2016

    Default Re: [IC] Dawnbringers

    Her coven's optimism quickly starts to ablate Saetiri's somber one. She spends the night with her adopted family, smiling, laughing, and enjoying life for the first time in a while.

    By the next morning, she's refreshed, and seems to others to be back to her regular self - if set with a familiar determination. Coupled with the look of contentedness she notices on the Brenin, their group seemed to be positively ecstatic given the events of yesterday. Roust sprints out his zoomies around the tent as they deliberate.

    "I believe Viiroku's stories can be trusted. At least those he told us yesterday: beyond that I don't trust him farther than I can throw him... At any rate, I think luring out Abraxas is as fine a starting point as any. A number of us have some personal stake with the vampire anyway."

  28. - Top - End - #268
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    hannahbbug3's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    In the Clouds
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: [IC] Dawnbringers

    With the group largely decided in favor of luring out Abraxas, they send proper word to Queen Tiana to let her know what they will be doing. The Queen, in return, lets them know that Viiroku's trial is to be held back in Eryman lands, in the capitol of Eryma itself. It will be the first of many war trials not conducted on a field of battle, but rather in a proper court will all the typical proceedings for a prisoner of war. And surely it will set the standards for many in the future.

    You know that Narcissus is somewhere in the mountains between Eshen and Gavelmith, nearby the cities of Cal'ad or Drakkeni which are both deep in the heart of the mountains. It would even be not far out of the group's way to stop by the ruins of the Spire and see what they can do about Altmar...
    S C R E A M I N G is always a free action.

    If you don't have a group that supports you - if you instead have a group that judges you - find a different group, trust me. It's not worth your life to waste it on a bunch of hyenas who serve no value to you aside from keeping you down. Everyone deserves to have a say at the table regardless of how they do it.

    -Guy, "How to be a Great Game Master"

  29. - Top - End - #269
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Athaleon's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Canada, Pacific Time
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [IC] Dawnbringers

    "Should we go to the Spire and deal with Altmar first? It would certainly not make it easier to have a prisoner with us when we do."

  30. - Top - End - #270
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    hannahbbug3's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    In the Clouds
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: [IC] Dawnbringers

    Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Let's get moving, shall we?

    And so, after deliberation, the group decides to head out towards the ruined remnants of the Spire. The forest once a sanctuary for the sacred, the verdant expanse has devolved into a charred waste in the wake of Riasom's siege. As if the Goddess herself, a being of light and love, is hiding - the sky is choked with clouds and blowing ash, suppressing the sunlight. As the Dawn Brigade reaches the northern edge of the forest, they know what they will face within - goblins, hobgoblins, and kobolds have set up their homes here, guarding the edges of the forest. But deeper within is the real threat - Altmar and his hordes of undead.
    S C R E A M I N G is always a free action.

    If you don't have a group that supports you - if you instead have a group that judges you - find a different group, trust me. It's not worth your life to waste it on a bunch of hyenas who serve no value to you aside from keeping you down. Everyone deserves to have a say at the table regardless of how they do it.

    -Guy, "How to be a Great Game Master"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •