New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default All pokemon evolution lines

I have recently assigned myself a very demanding project and need a Comprehensive list of all pokemon evolution trees (raltz, eevee, charmander, etc) that's easy to copy-paste. If any of u know where to find one it would be much appreciated

I like to create builds and see them as optimized as powerful. I also have an annoying habit of having gratuitous character ideas and used to regularly ask to switch them out, or ask for small, against-the-rules, caveats to see a character come to completion without being hopelessly useless.
    While I have kicked a few of these habits, or at least slowed them, I try to keep all of my builds/ideas across as few, as official, and as popular rulebooks as possible as to avoid annoying everyone else.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: All pokemon evolution lines

A quick search of Bulbapedia gives me this:

https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/w...olution_family

3. - Top - End - #3

Quote Originally Posted by PhantomFox View Post
    A quick search of Bulbapedia gives me this:

https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/w...olution_family
    I found that one, but I'm looking for an easier to copy-paste style list where i won't be getting a bunch of html, sorry

I like to create builds and see them as optimized as powerful. I also have an annoying habit of having gratuitous character ideas and used to regularly ask to switch them out, or ask for small, against-the-rules, caveats to see a character come to completion without being hopelessly useless.
    While I have kicked a few of these habits, or at least slowed them, I try to keep all of my builds/ideas across as few, as official, and as popular rulebooks as possible as to avoid annoying everyone else.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by stewstew5 View Post
    I found that one, but I'm looking for an easier to copy-paste style list where i won't be getting a bunch of html, sorry
    Could you be a little more precise what format you want?
    The linked list seems fine to me, if you copy it, 'plain text' it and remove everything unnecessary (?)
    "What's done is done."

Pony Avatar thanks to Elemental

5. - Top - End - #5

My project will be arduous and a... checklist of sorts would be immensely helpful. Anything easily converted would be best, and I'm looking for a more "one representative from every evolutionary tree" sort of thing. Y'know, the sort of thing a hobbyist makes

6. - Top - End - #6
    Titan in the Playground

My project will be arduous and a... checklist of sorts would be immensely helpful. Anything easily converted would be best, and I'm looking for a more "one representative from every evolutionary tree" sort of thing. Y'know, the sort of thing a hobbyist makes
    I still don't know what a hobbyist would make...
    The Pokémon wiki has a table, maybe that is more helpful to you?
    http://pokemon.wikia.com/wiki/List_o...n_by_evolution
    "What's done is done."

Pony Avatar thanks to Elemental

7. - Top - End - #7
    Titan in the Playground

I don't think there is one - this arduous project is going to involve doing it manually, and making your own checklist. That said this list is at least going to be easier to copy. You might also be able to run a text parser through the source results of either text to pull out the basics, if you want to do a bit of programming. Regex could do it.
    I would really like to see a game made by Obryn, Kurald Galain, and Knaight from these forums.

I'm not joking one bit. I would buy the hell out of that.
    -- ChubbyRain

Current Design Project: Legacy, a game of masters and apprentices for two players and a GM.

8. - Top - End - #8

Quote Originally Posted by Kato View Post
    I still don't know what a hobbyist would make...
    The Pokémon wiki has a table, maybe that is more helpful to you?
    http://pokemon.wikia.com/wiki/List_o...n_by_evolution
    this is more or less exactly what i needed thank you