Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314151617
  1. - Top - End - #481
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Thanksmasnewyearskwanzakkah 2018 - 10 Years of Thanksmas!

[Kids]

"That's a really big guitar!" Tuskfang says when Endok and Olon are back. "Let's leave our presents with grown-ups so we can go play!"

[Goblins & Gnomes]

"Well, that's something to worry about later," Brinika decides. "Right now let's bring everybody the news and then keep on throwing snowballs!"
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Gulaghar and Ashen Lilies.

2. - Top - End - #482
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Last Thanksmas, I Gave You My Hat

"Hmm. Well, I guess this is goodbye, Señor Sombrero," Saint Lazarus melodramatically sighs, and removes the sombrero from her head to place atop the snowman's instead. It's not like the cold could do anything to her anyway, being a ghoul and all. Heck, even if she wasn't a ghoul, she came prepared with a beanie on her head and everything, so she already had a hat before she even met Señor Sombrero.
    Quote Originally Posted by Morty View Post
    [Snow-Like-Snowmen Meditation]

"That's one stylish snowman now," Calm Reed says. "I'm sure the gods of this holiday are pleased." She may be making an assumption or two here. "Is this an effigy for one of them in particular?"
    The Cold Never Bothered Laz Anyway?

Fidelia smiles as Jenette relinquishes the fabulous-looking, albeit slightly-crushed, sombrero, putting in place their work's piece-de-resistance. "I'm sure Kit will appreciate your sacrifice." the squire reassures, taking the moment to look at Mr. Harington's new attire with a proud little smirk. Fidelia blinks for a second as Calm Reed makes a couple assumptions, turning towards her with some confusion. "I... um, don't think there are any? R-right, Jen?" She wasn't actually too sure, now that Reed mentioned it....
    Avatar by Gulaghar, thanks so much!
    "People wanted to be fooled. They really believed that you found gold nuggets lying on the ground, that this time you could find the Lady, that just for once the glass ring might be real diamond. You had to give them a show.”
    ~Going Postal, by Terry Pratchett

Spoiler: Quotes from Friends <3
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Magtok
    If it'll keep you from linking that abomination ever again, then fine. You're evil enough. You win.

3. - Top - End - #483
    Halfling in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Morty View Post
    [Batu and Div]

Batu's ears droop slightly as they move towards a table and he starts to take his pick of the holiday food.

"No, no. It's just... I'm a hobgoblin, not a goblin. Folks back home called me a goblin, and... they didn't mean it well."
    [Batu and Div]

"Oh, Batu, I'm sorry. I didn't know that," says Div, still so earnest and innocent in all his mannerisms. He lets the crunching snow break the silence for a moment before he puts an arm around Batu and adds, "I'll call you whatever you want, you know."
    My avatar was done by Gulaghar. Thanks again!

"If you meet a spirit walking,
    Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

-Things Our Mothers Tell Us

Nexus Characters

4. - Top - End - #484
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Ashen Lilies View Post
    [Elfpocalypse!]

Rain yelps in surprise and pushes her hands deeper into the bear's fur, gripping tightly as the bear begins to approach the reindeer at alarming speed. Of the ways she was thinking of spending Thanksmas, holding on for dear life on a charging bear probably wasn't one of them. Once the initial surprise wears off though, she begins whooping in excitement, laughing as the bear lunges through the snow.
    [Elfpocalypse!]

Dashing through the snow
    In a one-bear chase
    Over the fields Rain go
    Laughing all the way.
    Bells on reindeer ring
    Making spirits bright
    What fun it is to ride and sing
    A chasing song tonight.

However, the gay ride takes an unfortunate turn when the reindeer is forced to bolt towards the section of the village where people are making snowmen. As a being of thankmas magic the reindeer can easily avoid hurting the jolly snowpeople. However the same thing can't be said for the over 11 feet long fey-bear and its rider.

To her credit, Anika does her best to avoid causing any damage to anyone or anything but as she's still continuing the chase that credit is immediately revoked and replaced with coal. Any damage done to any of the snow men or their creators is ultimately up to their players but its at least bond to cause some chaos.

[PLAYERS TO CHARACTERS BUILDING SNOWMEN PAY ATTENTION]
    Last edited by Shadowcaller; 2019-01-16 at 08:19 AM.

5. - Top - End - #485

[Suzie & Santa-Krayger]

Squidgirl? Squidgirl?! She's so much more than just squid-y! Why, if she could hear you through the fourth wall...

Suzie deflates slightly at hearing more-or-less what she expected to hear. She swivels the tentacle clutching the list round to show it to Krayger. There's two lists on it - one for "Minion M" and one for "Minion A". And in each list? Just clothes. Three for Minion A and somewhere nearer twenty for Minion M.

If Krayger looks over the list, he'll see that some of the clothing items listed for "Minion M" are a little bit...risque.

"If it's one thing per person-" The krakengirl mumbles, peering at her options, "Could I make it three by asking for something off the list for myself?"
    Before you criticise someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticise them, you'll be a mile away and you'll have their shoes.

6. - Top - End - #486
    Titan in the Playground

[Elfpocalypse!]

Some snow-goblins seem to have suffered due to the bear-rampage. Squeaky voices complain about it as Anika runs past.

"Heeeey!"

"No fair!"

"That's mean!"
    Last edited by Morty; 2019-01-16 at 08:03 PM.
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Gulaghar and Ashen Lilies.

7. - Top - End - #487
    Ogre in the Playground

[Santa-Krayger and Suzie]

Suzie gets a wry smile from Santa.
    ”Charity is it’s own reward. But if you want so much that’s up to the magic bag to decide.” he says, holding up the bag in question.
    Spako Highclaws by Ceika.

[Sorry Boss, but as always, I get the last word.]

8. - Top - End - #488
    Firbolg in the Playground

[Santa Krayger]

"Thanks, Santa."
    Nadas transfers his sword from the crude wrapping it was in to the proper sheathe.
    There. That's much better, isn't it?

[Elfpocalypse!]

Although the builders have moved on, the rampaging bear manages to jostle Leah's snowman.
    The head tilts and then topples to the ground, beady snow-person eyes staring accusingly (and sideways) at Anika.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox View Post
    He takes normality and reason and turns them UP TO 11!
    ~Inner Circle~
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    Recaiden, stop using your mastery of the English language to confuse the issue.
    Echidna by Serpentine

9. - Top - End - #489

[Suzie and Santa-Krayger]

"Why I-" For the briefest moment, the krakengirl's temper flares up. If only she wasn't cursed with this pathetic form! If only she could properly channel even a fraction of her terrifying might through her staff! She's show this stingy cow-santa what it means to cross Suzie! She'd show him good!

"I understand" She finishes quietly, sighing and staring at her list again. "It needs to be in red-and-black, to match my outfit. I'd like to get Mi- I'd like to request a maid uniform for Marina, and a new suit for Alex. And if the bag is feeling generous-" Suzie's really, really trying with the politeness here. It doesn't come easy to her, but this is important! Her tentacle flicks back and forth between two items on the list as she tries to make her choice, "A bu- no, not that." She mumbles reluctantly, "No, a nice warm coat for me to give to her."
    Before you criticise someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticise them, you'll be a mile away and you'll have their shoes.

10. - Top - End - #490
    Titan in the Playground

[Batu and Div]

Batu leans into Div contentedly a bit.

"I don't know what I'd like to be called by my boyfriend, so I suppose I'll just trust your creativity on that," he says, then looks down at his gift. He gives the orb a good shake. It seems to show a large expanse of tents and huts in a snowy forest. "They seem to be getting along well enough."

11. - Top - End - #491
    Orc in the Playground

MindFlayer

Refreshments and Dragons

"Thank you for the advice, it means a lot," Anatya says. "I have to go do that mission for MERC." Muun announces as he gets up. "When I'm finished we'll do just that."

((Muun and Anatya already have scenes in Inside. If you want to do a time-jump for them, that is fine. Otherwise I wouldn't mind time to wrap up the scenes they're already in, but whatever works for you.))
    Spoiler: FFRP Characters
    Show