New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default star wars role playing game d20 system wizards of the coast

so i am organizing my star wars role playing game pdfs, and i came across something called the unifiying force adventures. this supposedly released in 2015 and they said there were going to be more adventures released every 3 weeks.the star wars campaaign was supposed to evolve based on the feed back of various players and gms that filled out the survey.my problem is i cant seem to find any of the campaign adventures after the first one. the star wars site they referenced no longer exists or their servers are down cause i keep getting server errors.does any one know the titles of the various adventures in that series and where i can find them in pdf form(purchase may be needed idk they said the first one was free to download) thanks any help would be apreciated

2. - Top - End - #2
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: star wars role playing game d20 system wizards of the coast

if they were released circa 2015, its probably for saga edition and not the star wars rpg d20 system.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Barbarian in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

I found a reference from 2003:

http://webcache.googleusercontent.co...&ct=clnk&gl=us

2015 is well after WotC lost the license and FFG got it; Edge of the Empire released in June 2013.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Dwarf in the Playground

well the copy right says 2015 wizards of the cost and im not talking about FFG im talking about the d20 version that wizards put out and since the copy right on the pdf says wizards they couldnt have posted that unless they had the actual copy rights. im looking for info on the d20 version of the unifying force adventure. in FFG they had a living force campaign that was similar to unifying force.also that same post was found before i made this thread it doesnt give access to any of the pdfs in the series which is what im looking for. willing to purchase the ones that cost money and download the ones that are free but i cant find any of them online
    Last edited by techpriest35; 2018-11-28 at 07:31 AM.

5. - Top - End - #5
    Barbarian in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Well, according to Wikipedia, the WotC license ended in 2010. The last WotC supplement published was The Unknown Regions for the Saga edition, in 2010.

The only Star Wars RPG content that has been published since then, starting in 2013, has been for the Fantasy Flight games.

So, there cannot have been a legitimate WotC trademark for 2015.

(Googling Intensifies)

Aha, here's a post on the FFG forums that matches date and content. This strongly suggests it was a fan project and unofficial, so a trademark or copyright for WotC may have been humorously put on. While the thread talks about the FFG system, it wouldn't surprise me if they had a d20 version, too.

The first link in the post (www.unifyingforce.net) is broken. Maybe try using the Wayback Machine?

The second link, to the subreddit says that the project is defunct. You may be able to apply to enter the subreddit and see if they have the PDFs, or even ask the owner if he can send them to you.

6. - Top - End - #6
    Dwarf in the Playground

thx for the info i will see if the owner will let me have the pdfs my question has been answered so this thread can be considered closed