The Order of the Stick: Utterly Dwarfed
The Order of the Stick: Utterly Dwarfed - Coming in December and available for pre-order now
Page 9 of 34 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 270 of 997
  1. - Top - End - #241
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    CasualViking's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Denmark
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Rise of the Runelords IC

    Lizuga walks up to the corner and tries to grab Tsuto's bow, but with both Justin and the wall in the way, accomplishes nothing.

    Spoiler: Mechanics
    Show
    Assuming that Justin moved to I6 to make his threat; That wouldn't provoke because of cover from the corner. Lizuga moves to H6, drops her hammer and makes an attempt at a disarm: (1d20+4)[11]; cover not taken into account.
    Spoiler: Defense, AoO etc.
    Show
    Spoiler: Attack of Opportunity #1 (reach)
    Show
    Lucerne Hammer (1d20+4)[18], damage (1d12+4)[11]+(1d6)[1] - or damage shield bash, (1d4+4)[5]+(1d6)[6].
    Spoiler: AoO #2 (Combat Reflexes)
    Show
    Lucerne Hammer (1d20+4)[24], damage (1d12+4)[11]+(1d6)[2] - or damage shield bash, (1d4+4)[5]+(1d6)[6]
    Spoiler: AC and other defenses
    Show
    AC 18 (+1 Dex, +2 Shield, +5 armor). Counter: Oaken Shield (+4 AC)
    Spoiler: Fort save
    Show
    (1d20+3)[6]
    Spoiler: Ref save
    Show
    (1d20+1)[7]
    Spoiler: Will save
    Show
    (1d20+5)[14]
    Spoiler: Resource tracking
    Show
    Maneuvers readied: Oaken Shield, Encouraging Roar, Staunching Strike.
    Triage: 3/3
    Hit Points: 10/10
    Sheet link
    Last edited by CasualViking; 2019-02-05 at 05:56 AM.
    Semper ludens.

  2. - Top - End - #242
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    u-b's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Rise of the Runelords IC

    Lebwen moves to surround Tsuto and Justin makes his threat pointing a sword at him. As Adalbert bends down and removes blindfold and gag from Ameiko, he notices that she is badly beaten and unconscious. Silna follows Adalbert and Lebwen to help Ameiko, issuing her last warning. Lizuga tries to grab Tsuto's bow, but only manages to provoke a counterattack, which, fortunately, misses. Justin takes this as a "move" and tries to slit his half-uncle's throat, but the target competently evades the attack. "I tried talking to her, Justin. Not sure if you would understand." Tsuto throws a punch at Justin's face, which young man dodges only to let through a solid kick in the liver for 5 damage.

    Spoiler
    Show
    AoO vs disarm: (1d20+5)[17] for (1d6+1)[5] - not sure if this should happen when disarming around the corner, but anyway, it's a miss
    Fist: (1d20+4)[15] for (1d6+1)[7]
    Kick: (1d20+4)[24] for (1d6+1)[5]
    Kick confirm: (1d20+4)[7] for (1d6+1)[4]


    Round-by-round mode it is.

    => Party

  3. - Top - End - #243
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    BlackDragon

    Join Date
    Jun 2016

    Default Re: Rise of the Runelords IC

    Silna Glintstone—dwarf ranger

    Hearing the sound of more struggling around the corner, Silna's patience reaches its breaking point. She sidles past Lebwen and aims her throwing axe at the untrustworthy half-elf.

    Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Move Action: Move to I12
    Standard Action: Ranged Throwing Axe Attack
    Attack - (1d20+3)[13] Not sure if there should be a penalty here, probably -4 for attacking into a melee, but her allies aren't an obstruction from this angle.
    Damage - (1d6+3)[4]
    Let's Just RPG! (quick & easy OGL system)
    My 5e Monster Repository (a modest collection)

  4. - Top - End - #244
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    Spore's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2013

    Default Re: Rise of the Runelords IC

    Oh god, oh GOD, don't be dead too. the halfling mumbles to himself, forcing the last bit of healing magic out of him.

    Spoiler
    Show
    (1d8+1)[6]

  5. - Top - End - #245
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    CasualViking's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Denmark
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Rise of the Runelords IC

    Lizuga

    "Spare us your false repentance", she hisses at Tsuto. She picks up her hammer and tries to strike him.

    Spoiler: Mechanics
    Show
    pick up hammer, 5' step west, attack: Lucerne Hammer (1d20+4)[22], damage (1d12+4)[5]+(1d6)[4]; not adjusted for cover
    Spoiler: Defense, AoO etc.
    Show
    Spoiler: Attack of Opportunity #1 (reach)
    Show
    Lucerne Hammer (1d20+4)[15], damage (1d12+4)[8]+(1d6)[5] - or damage shield bash, (1d4+4)[6]+(1d6)[2].
    Spoiler: AoO #2 (Combat Reflexes)
    Show
    Lucerne Hammer (1d20+4)[8], damage (1d12+4)[5]+(1d6)[6] - or damage shield bash, (1d4+4)[5]+(1d6)[5]
    Spoiler: AC and other defenses
    Show
    AC 18 (+1 Dex, +2 Shield, +5 armor). Counter: Oaken Shield (+4 AC)
    Spoiler: Fort save
    Show
    (1d20+3)[17]
    Spoiler: Ref save
    Show
    (1d20+1)[9]
    Spoiler: Will save
    Show
    (1d20+5)[11]
    Spoiler: Resource tracking
    Show
    Maneuvers readied: Oaken Shield, Encouraging Roar, Staunching Strike.
    Triage: 2/3
    Hit Points: 10/10
    Sheet link
    Last edited by CasualViking; 2019-02-05 at 12:39 PM.
    Semper ludens.

  6. - Top - End - #246
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Erloas's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Rise of the Runelords IC

    Lebwen advances up the passage, trapping Tsuto and tries to cut him down.

    Spoiler: OOC
    Show

    move to I8, or whichever is adjacent, being that his pic is 2 squares big

    attack
    (1d20+5)[13] (+3 base, +2 flank) don't think there are any other bonuses still going
    damage
    (1d8+3)[7]


  7. - Top - End - #247
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    u-b's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Rise of the Runelords IC

    Silna throws an axe, which then flies past Tsuto and Justin and hits stone wall of the basement. Adalbert heals Ameiko for 6 hit points, after which she regains consciousness, still bound and quite unwell. "Thank you. Where is Tsuto?" Sort of answering that question Lizuga skillfully hits Tsuto with her hammer in the shoulder for 9 damage. Lebwen blocks the half-elf from behind, but misses with his sword attack.

    => Justin

  8. - Top - End - #248
    Titan in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    UK
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Rise of the Runelords IC

    Justin

    Justin grunts as the kick connects before spinning around, boths swords lashing out in powerful lunges. "Tsuto, you are scum..." he mutters as he lashes at his cousin with a flicker of blades. "You've crossed the line cousin, I'm sorry." he speaks finally.

    Spoiler: Swift claws
    Show


    (1d20+5)[18] dam (2d6+4)[9]
    (1d20+5)[17] dam (2d6+4)[12]

    Thanks to Emperor Ing for the nice Avatar

  9. - Top - End - #249
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    u-b's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Rise of the Runelords IC

    Justin's attacks, thanks to momentary distraction caused by Lebwen, both hit, wounding Tsuto for 9 and 12 damage. Tsuto falls to the floor in a quickly forming pool of blood. A quick check confirms that he is dead.

    When freed from the ropes, Ameiko explains that Tsuto sent her a letter to come to the Glassworks and tried to persuade her to leave the town and optionally join him, Nualia and several other mercenaries who, as he said, got big plans for Sandpoint's future. Tsuto warned Ameiko that she didn't want to be in town when those plans came through, and offered her a chance to join his group at Thistletop. When she refused, he and his goblins beaten her unconscious and put here.

  10. - Top - End - #250
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    CasualViking's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Denmark
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Rise of the Runelords IC

    Lizuga

    Lizuga claps her hand on Justin's shoulder and heals him. "I know he was your kin, Justin, but it could not be helped. He chose this path, and he did not waver."
    Semper ludens.

  11. - Top - End - #251
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    Spore's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2013

    Default Re: Rise of the Runelords IC

    Adalbert dusts Ameiko and himself off with his magic, and then proceeds. You helped me so much already, Lady Ameiko. Do you know his band of mercenaries. Do you know Nualia? Should there be reason to hurry? I want to inform myself before running into yet another battle, but if time is a pressing matter, we should hurry and go to Thistletop.

    He proceeds to conjure a bit of

    Spoiler
    Show
    Know Local about Nualia: (1d20+7)[14]
    Know History (1d20+7)[9] about Thistletop in the absence of Know Geography

  12. - Top - End - #252
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    BlackDragon

    Join Date
    Jun 2016

    Default Re: Rise of the Runelords IC

    Silna Glintstone—dwarf ranger

    "Unbelievable," Silna exclaims as she retrieves her throwing axe, "joining up with goblins!" She swallows her disgust for a moment to ask Ameiko for further information. "There were goblins that came down here just before us. Do you know if there's a way out down here?" While she asks, she also pulls out some of her trail rations, offering it to Ameiko.
    Let's Just RPG! (quick & easy OGL system)
    My 5e Monster Repository (a modest collection)

  13. - Top - End - #253
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    u-b's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Rise of the Runelords IC

    "I do not know anything about the mercenaries, but Nualia Tobyn is late Father Ezakien's adopted daughter, presumed to have died during the fire five years ago, but apparently survived. I do not know where she was or what she did during the time between then and now. She apparently has control over a tribe of goblins and influence over the other tribes in the region. As I understood him, there is a secret passage from here to Junk Beach, which he used to get the goblins into the Glassworks. What day and hour it is?" After you answer, Ameiko thinks for a moment. "If he has waited until the morning, maybe he did not plan to leave until the next night, so you should have at least today before Nualia starts to miss him, unless the word gets to her earlier than that. Not sure how complete is their planning." She falls silent for a moment. "My father wanted me to leave the town when he came in the evening. He might know something."

    Spoiler: By the way
    Show
    Welcome to level 2! Feel free to update your sheets before you go any further.

  14. - Top - End - #254
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    Spore's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2013

    Default Re: Rise of the Runelords IC

    An old trick my classmate always pulled before tests comes to mind now. How about I disguise myself as a goblin? After all, I listened to the language for a few days now. Seems like a weird mix between Abyssal and dog barks. Adalbert concludes after a brief pause. It shall be grand!

  15. - Top - End - #255
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    BlackDragon

    Join Date
    Jun 2016

    Default Re: Rise of the Runelords IC

    Silna Glintstone—dwarf ranger

    "Well I can help there! I've found knowing their filthy tongue to be quite useful in hunting down the mangy devils." Silna pulls Adalbert aside, coaching him on a few useful greetings, curses, and phrases in the Goblin tongue.
    Let's Just RPG! (quick & easy OGL system)
    My 5e Monster Repository (a modest collection)

  16. - Top - End - #256
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    Spore's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2013

    Default Re: Rise of the Runelords IC

    ...


    So son of a dog is both a curse and praise? Those creatures are peculiar. Anyhow, most of my education about tribal societies is coming back to me.

  17. - Top - End - #257
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    u-b's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Rise of the Runelords IC

    Ameiko casts a spell and then casts it again. Most of her bruises seem to disappear. She checks the doors in the eastern wall of the basement. The first door is unlocked and leads to a small room with a bunk, a desk and a chair. On the desk, there is one empty bottle, an inkwell and a pen. The second door is locked. Ameiko approaches Tsuto's body, checks that he is dead, then checks his pockets. She finds some platinum coins and a keyring with keys. "Feel free to loot the body, I'd say." She sighs and takes the keys but throws the coins onto his chest.

    One of the keys fits. Behind the door is a small room with a dark tunnel leading from it to the north and then quickly turning northeast. You go back to the corridor and lock the room until the time you are ready to go there.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Unless specified otherwise, I will assume everyone is heading upstairs to check the rest of the building while Lizuga guards the door here. It will be rather dark though, unless Lebwen leaves his light source or you move the lantern orlit the lantern you brought from Rusty Dragon (please specify which).

    Adalbert will have performance rounds, but no new spell slots. You can shop for the scrolls if you want, or some such. Or rest or whatever.

  18. - Top - End - #258
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    Spore's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2013

    Default Re: Rise of the Runelords IC

    Adalbert performs a few strange rituals. First he knocks at the wall, holding his canteen below it. After a second, clear fresh mountain water pours out. He offers some water to Ameiko, then drinks himself.

    As Lebwen offers himself to guard the entrance, he flicks a stone towards the human. Thanks for waiting for us. This should light the way. Around the stone lights dance in a circular motion as if trying to give it the look of a will-o-wisp. Finally Adalbert takes a bit of dust and smears it among his feet. As he follows, he suddenly is quicker than his friends per foot. You don't even know how.

    Spoiler
    Show
    I cast Create Water, Light and Longstrider in the Underground terrain of my Fey Magic racial.CL = 2, means 2 hours of Longstrider (+10 ft. movement), 20 minutes of Light and up to 4 gallons of water

  19. - Top - End - #259
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Erloas's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Rise of the Runelords IC

    "I think we should all head upstairs for a little bit. We can guard the door down from there and it would give us a chance to search the rest of the rooms for anything else of importance. That will give Adalbert a chance to get his disguise ready and we can collect the ears for our bounty. If we're all close then we can respond faster if we find more goblins in the back rooms. Waiting of course until Ameiko is recovered and prepared."

    Lebwen then goes and gets the lantern from the crates and offers it to Ameiko. He then searches Tsuto's body and looks over the bow. Picking up the platinum pieces he says "we going to split these for personal use or do we have more communal goods we think we might need?" with the last part directed more towards Adalbert. "Either way, I think we can trust our good halfling to hold the coins until then."

  20. - Top - End - #260
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    Spore's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2013

    Default Re: Rise of the Runelords IC

    Shouldn't the money pay for the burial of Tsuto and Lonjiku? Though I am most certain Father Tobyn would bury them for free if we asked nicely. Adalbert pockets the coins and checks Tsuto's belongings for some obviously well crafted things.

    Hum, a scroll to disguise myself would be grand but I am unsure if I can convince them in ten minutes that I am a goblin myself. Better use a bit of make-up then. I never told you but I volunteered at a drag show for a few weeks.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Checking for masterwork stuff, particularly his bow is interesting. Could Ameiko have enough makeup to make me green?
    Last edited by Spore; 2019-02-09 at 03:45 PM.

  21. - Top - End - #261
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    u-b's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Rise of the Runelords IC

    Ameiko accepts the lantern and shines some light while Lebwen and Adalbert search the body. She clearly notices Adalbert's remark about Lonjiku's burial and is momentarily shocked, but does not say a word. After you are done with it, you all head upstairs to search the remaining rooms. You find a room with jars and boxes of sand, soda ash, and lime, as well as some equipment whose purpose seems to be to mix these together. Another room seems to be business reception room, with separate smaller tet-a-tet meeting room and a room with cabinets and shelves containing files and contracts (a lot of which are now scattered around the floor of the room). A large meeting room with some chairs turned over. A large dining room, which is currently a wreck. A washroom. A kitchen and a pantry, which are a mess, with barrels and sacks of grain and crates of dried fish and venison completely demolished and food in various stages of being eaten scattered around the floor. A storeroom with some firewood for the kitchen. Two locked storerooms with finished products and with personnel's personal belongings - you unlock these to look inside, but, finding no goblins, close and lock again. A large eight-bunk bedroom with the beds all in various states of disarray and blood spattered over the walls and sheets (it seems to be the room from which the workers' bodies were dragged to the glass-blowing room). A locked large round room with a skylight and displays if warious glassware - you unlock it and pass through back to the corridor completing your search of the building.

    Spoiler
    Show
    You find:
    10 pp (pocketed by Adalbert)
    composite shortbow for STR 12 (but not masterwork) with 19 arrows
    a magical ring (faint abjuration aura)
    two silver earrings (not magical)
    masterwork thieves' tools
    masterwork flute

    Adalbert know arcana: (1d20+7)[21]
    Adalbert spellcraft: (1d20+6)[14]

    Goblin gear:
    leather armor x7
    short bow x8 with with a total of about 80 arrows
    dogslicer x8
    goblin outfit x7 (with quite enough to pick and match one for Adalbert)
    goblin ear x14

    I don't think Ameiko has any green makeup with her, but you'll have to wrap your head in some sort of clothing anyway, unless you want to glue there a pair of goblin ears of some such.

    Further plans?
    Last edited by u-b; 2019-02-11 at 11:53 AM.

  22. - Top - End - #262
    Titan in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    UK
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Rise of the Runelords IC

    Justin

    Justin pauses over the body of his cousin, a second to close his unseeing his eyes and mutter a brief pryer to Desna, "Dream the long dream cousin. I don't know what caused you to fall this way but you will be missed." Before he he hurries down to see Ameiko. As she rouses he hugs her tightly and helps her up. "Are you okay auntie? I'm sorry about Lonjiku and Tsuto., why did he take you down here?" As the others loot the bodies and cut off ears he nods to Adalbert. "I'll carry Tsuto up if someone else can carry my uncle. We need to tell the sheriff so the rest of the poor glassworkers can be buried with respect as well."

    When he and the others reaches the Rusty Dragon to make sure Ameiko is safely looked after he heads to find the sheriff. "Sheriff..." he pauses, his appearance bedraggled and blood splattered. "We've been attacked. Tsuto led goblins into the glassworks. My uncle and the glassworkers were slaughtered. We need some help dealing with the bodies. Someone needs to let Father Zantus know.
    Last edited by DrK; 2019-02-12 at 04:17 PM.
    Thanks to Emperor Ing for the nice Avatar

  23. - Top - End - #263
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    Spore's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2013

    Default Re: Rise of the Runelords IC

    Within a few moment Adalbert notices how careless he announced Lonjiku's death, distracting him from the ring. He pockets everything and hurries upstairs to apologize and comfort Ameiko but sees Justin doing that instead. Maybe better he than me. They really need a bit of family forming to do. the halfling thinks do himself.

    He picks up a fitting pack of clothing and cleans it with his trademark spell, Prestidigitation, when he suddenly has an epiphany. Of course! he shouts, dinks himself on the head, and momentarily becomes incredibly; green. He then sees Justin nodding at him. I'll tell Tobyn. Here, maybe these are significant for you. he states, hands him a pair of earrings and makes off, just before pointing Justin to a heap of goblin ears. I think you guys volunteered for that. he says with a smirk.

    A few minutes later, a rather green halfling appears at Tobyn's footstep. Hello, yes, hello, Father? Are you there? I bring sad news. Lonjiku and Tsuto of the Minkaian people are dead. Also a lot of glass workers too. the halfling looks in the distance with a bit of shellshock. Some are...not viable for open casket funerals. The halfling sits down for a bit. The goblins....they...they are monsters. At least a Chimera has no language, not distinguishable intelligence from beasts. But these - things have a culture, a language, and they behave worse than some Asmodean devils I read about. Do you know these markings? Is that a protection ring? He hands Tobyn the ring he found.

  24. - Top - End - #264
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    u-b's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Rise of the Runelords IC

    Ameiko appears sad, but stable. "I think he wished me well, just could not accept that I won't side with him against the town. I don't know what he would do if you did not come, and not sure if he himself knew that."

    You carry Tsuto up to the glassblowing room and put him on one of the marble tables.

    Justin went to tell the news to sheriff Belor Hemlock. Adalbert, after he is thoroughly camouflaged, went to tell the news to the priest. The rest stayed at the Glassworks to guard the place and the way down. The sheriff looks somewhat surprised, but affirms that he will take some lads and assume temporary control over the Glassworks and the official side of things. Father Zantus also looks somewhat surprosed, even before Adalbert starts to talk, but also promises to take some acolytes there to care about the funeral side of things. He takes the ring from Adalbert and examines it closely, casting a spell as he does. "Seems to be a protective ring to ward off blows and missiles. A minor one. Clearly not goblin make." He hands the ring back to Adalbert.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Ring of protection +1

  25. - Top - End - #265
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    Spore's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2013

    Default Re: Rise of the Runelords IC

    Adalbert returns ignoring the confused look he got from Zantus. He jumps into the goblin garb, mending it as good as he can. If I am going to be a goblin, I might as well look very dapper doing so. he thinks to himself. Finally, as he knows goblins are not the cleanest critters around he soils the garbs and himself again with soot of the furnaces. At least in this complicated way, he KNOWS where the dirt has been.

    I'm all set to kick some goblin butt. he says finally.

    Spoiler
    Show

    With the exception of the red eyes and the WEIRD puppet.
    Disguise: (1d20+7)[14] (do I get some sort of bonus for the green skin and/or the dirt? :))
    Last edited by Spore; 2019-02-15 at 01:23 AM.

  26. - Top - End - #266
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    CasualViking's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Denmark
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Rise of the Runelords IC

    Lizuga

    "I think we can just forget abouting disguising me as one of those creatures", Lizuga snorts.
    Semper ludens.

  27. - Top - End - #267
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    Spore's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2013

    Default Re: Rise of the Runelords IC

    The plan is simple. I rush in, tell the goblins about an incoming attack from the mainland, they panic and we pick them off one by one. They seem to be idiots. In the case of an alert, I'll join you. If the don't panic, we just need to set up an ambush further down the road. Sounds promising, yes?

    Without any formal training or combat experience, Adalbert thinks the plan he made is fool proof. _Every_ eventuality is accounted for! Proudly he crosses his arms in front of his tiny body.

  28. - Top - End - #268
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    u-b's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Rise of the Runelords IC

    Sheriff Hemlock arrives at the Glassworks with two guardsmen to help him. Ameiko, who chose to stay at the Glasswork until everything is settled, tells the sheriff her side of the story. You tell him your side of the story. The sheriff then proceeds to examine the site, room by room.


    Spoiler
    Show
    I love Adalbert's new look. Have a total of 18, which I rolled before you did. Assuming you are going down through the tunnel you have discovered. I'll move things once the plan is acknowledged. What would be the distance between Adalbert and the party and should the party enter the tunnel at all (the tunnel is quite long)?
    Last edited by u-b; 2019-02-17 at 01:10 AM.

  29. - Top - End - #269
    Titan in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    UK
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Rise of the Runelords IC

    Justin

    Justin aids Hemlock briefly before asking his boss if he can join the others. Walking in he starts at the crazed halfling. "An impressive disguise Master Adalbert" he grins. Listening to the plan he shrugs and nods. "I guess without knowing more the tunnels there is little we can do. But that sounds reasonable. We'lljust have to keep an eye on each other to make sure no-one gets left behind." There is a coldness in his voice as Justin clearly wants to get some measure of revenge on the goblins for the slaughter of his great Uncle and the glassworkers
    Thanks to Emperor Ing for the nice Avatar

  30. - Top - End - #270
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    Spore's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2013

    Default Re: Rise of the Runelords IC

    Well then, I would love to lead with 5 paces ahead. I will mark the wall with a single stroke of charcoal, and with an X as soon as I hear or see goblins so you know when to slow down. With that he takes out the key to the secret tunnel. Before advancing he plainly mentions: This is a protective ring from our loot. I reserve the right to wear it right now in case they become hostile. We will talk about how we share it afterwards. It seems better suited for one of you as I generally avoid a tussle. That said, he unlocks the tunnel and proceeds inside.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •