The Order of the Stick: Utterly Dwarfed
The Order of the Stick: Utterly Dwarfed - Coming in December and available for pre-order now
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 31 to 60 of 88
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Pixie in the Playground
     
    ElfRangerGuy

    Join Date
    Nov 2012

    sigh Re: 2019 OOTS Magic Item Calendar, Holiday Ornament, and New T-Shirts!

    I miss the round ornaments.

  2. - Top - End - #32
    Pixie in the Playground
     
    JustinKase's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2007

    Default Re: 2019 OOTS Magic Item Calendar, Holiday Ornament, and New T-Shirts!

    I know this is a busy time of the year - and I am not looking to pester / stress you - was wondering if you had been able to arrange anything to allow us to order the older Calendar PDFs (bundle or even individual).

    My thanks - in advance!
    Last edited by JustinKase; 2018-12-06 at 08:38 PM.

  3. - Top - End - #33
    Pixie in the Playground
     
    BlueKnightGuy

    Join Date
    Feb 2010

    Default Re: 2019 OOTS Magic Item Calendar, Holiday Ornament, and New T-Shirts!

    Hi Rich,

    I ordered the holiday ornament, as I do every year and honestly didn't pay much attention to the order other than "Ornament? Yes. Buy!" However, when it arrived I noticed that the design has the year 2019 on it. Then I went back to cafe press and double-checked, and the image does in fact show the image with the year 2019 on it, even though your preview image in this thread shows 2018.

    Might bear looking into.

  4. - Top - End - #34
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    RedWizardGuy

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Brazil
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: 2019 OOTS Magic Item Calendar, Holiday Ornament, and New T-Shirts!

    Rich,

    Will there ever be a Law mug/shirt/etc. like the ones you did for Good, Chaos, Evil and Neutral? I do apologize if I'm stepping on any toes by asking this.
    Quote Originally Posted by factotum View Post
    Oh Lord, somebody said "The_Weirdo" three times into a mirror again, didn't they?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lacuna Caster View Post
    Weirdo... I'm not sure you're entirely clear on how an 'alliance' works.

  5. - Top - End - #35
    Pixie in the Playground
     
    RedWizardGuy

    Join Date
    Sep 2012

    Default Re: 2019 OOTS Magic Item Calendar, Holiday Ornament, and New T-Shirts!

    Soo this might be an odd question.
    But is it possible to acquire the 2018 version of the calendar?
    A digital or a printed version :)

  6. - Top - End - #36
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    BlueWizardGirl

    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Sleeping in a paper bag.

    Default Re: 2019 OOTS Magic Item Calendar, Holiday Ornament, and New T-Shirts!

    Quote Originally Posted by theorclord View Post
    Soo this might be an odd question.
    But is it possible to acquire the 2018 version of the calendar?
    A digital or a printed version :)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JustinKase View Post
    By any chance, will there be a PDF bundle of Calendars of Years past? Would love to round out the whole collection :)
    Yeah, I'll see what I can do.
    It is possible.
    Non caerulea sum, Caerulea nomen meus est.
    Extended Signature.
    I'm not a humanoid. Come not be one too.

  7. - Top - End - #37
    Giant in the Playground Administrator
     
    The Giant's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: 2019 OOTS Magic Item Calendar, Holiday Ornament, and New T-Shirts!

    Quote Originally Posted by JustinKase View Post
    I know this is a busy time of the year - and I am not looking to pester / stress you - was wondering if you had been able to arrange anything to allow us to order the older Calendar PDFs (bundle or even individual).

    My thanks - in advance!
    Whoops, I forgot about this. They're up now; you can buy last year's calendar or the previous four (2014-2017) as a bundle, all at 30% off.

    Quote Originally Posted by Roger_Druid View Post
    However, I’d like to inform you that the “2014 OOTSCalendar DigitalEdition v1.pdf” ’s back cover is that of the “2015_OOTSCalendar_DigitalEdition_v1.pdf” one. Would you, please, send me / make available the correct back cover / calendar?
    This is now live, too. Just go to the page with the calendar bundle here and you should be able to re-download the files, with the 2014 correction. If that doesn't work, log in and check your Library.

    Quote Originally Posted by Skrupper View Post
    Hi Rich,

    I ordered the holiday ornament, as I do every year and honestly didn't pay much attention to the order other than "Ornament? Yes. Buy!" However, when it arrived I noticed that the design has the year 2019 on it. Then I went back to cafe press and double-checked, and the image does in fact show the image with the year 2019 on it, even though your preview image in this thread shows 2018.

    Might bear looking into.
    Oof. Yeah. That's not good.

    This is entirely my fault, it looks like. I originally set it to 2019 because my brain was frazzled and I had just finished working on the calendar, which uses the upcoming year's date. At some point, I noticed the problem and fixed it...and then promptly made the actual ornament from the wrong file. The preview picture here was the right file, but not indicative of what I'd given CafePress.

    The upshot is, this is my error not their's. But it's an error on everyone's, and due to the way CafePress works, I can't send everyone fixed versions even if I was willing and able to absorb the cost—they just don't have an option for "send everyone who ordered this item another one." So rather than fix it and have two different versions floating around with different years, I'll just leave it as-is and maybe starting next year I'll put 2020 on it. Turn it into a New Year's Ornament. There's already a gap for 2012's battle ornament anyway.

    Anyway, sorry about that.

    Quote Originally Posted by theorclord View Post
    Soo this might be an odd question.
    But is it possible to acquire the 2018 version of the calendar?
    A digital or a printed version :)
    Every year, I think about it, and every year, I realize I don't have any characters that represent Law without being more Good or Evil than Lawful. The most hardcore Lawful character in the strip is probably Malack, but he's so definitely Evil that it would change the meaning of the shirt. Same goes for Tarquin or Gontor or, on the other side, Celia or Durkon. After that, you've got, what, Jones & Rodriguez? Eh.

    At some point, I'll either have a new LN character or maybe I'll think of an angle on an existing Lawful character that doesn't get overshadowed by their Good/Evil axis. Until then, it'll have to wait.
    Rich Burlew


    Utterly Dwarfed, the sixth compilation of The Order of the Stick, coming in December! Pre-order at Ookoodook (paper copies) or Gumroad (digital PDFs). (Also the 2020 OOTS Calendar!)

  8. - Top - End - #38
    Giant in the Playground Administrator
     
    The Giant's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: 2019 OOTS Magic Item Calendar, Holiday Ornament, and New T-Shirts!

    Oh! I almost forgot why I came here in the first place:

    The physical calendars are running about two days behind schedule but they're on the truck heading to Ookoodook right now. They should arrive tomorrow, and shipping notifications could start as early as tomorrow night and go through the weekend.

    EDIT: There are also approximately 135 physical calendars that are not already spoken-for, so it's almost certainly going to sell out this year, probably before Christmas. If you want one, you should place your order now.
    Rich Burlew


    Utterly Dwarfed, the sixth compilation of The Order of the Stick, coming in December! Pre-order at Ookoodook (paper copies) or Gumroad (digital PDFs). (Also the 2020 OOTS Calendar!)

  9. - Top - End - #39
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    RedWizardGuy

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Brazil
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: 2019 OOTS Magic Item Calendar, Holiday Ornament, and New T-Shirts!

    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Every year, I think about it, and every year, I realize I don't have any characters that represent Law without being more Good or Evil than Lawful. The most hardcore Lawful character in the strip is probably Malack, but he's so definitely Evil that it would change the meaning of the shirt. Same goes for Tarquin or Gontor or, on the other side, Celia or Durkon. After that, you've got, what, Jones & Rodriguez? Eh.

    At some point, I'll either have a new LN character or maybe I'll think of an angle on an existing Lawful character that doesn't get overshadowed by their Good/Evil axis. Until then, it'll have to wait.
    If I may be so bold, might I suggest the dwarven lesser deity (or his Cleric representing him, anyways) that's holding up the godsmoot and risking dooming the world over his oath?
    Quote Originally Posted by factotum View Post
    Oh Lord, somebody said "The_Weirdo" three times into a mirror again, didn't they?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lacuna Caster View Post
    Weirdo... I'm not sure you're entirely clear on how an 'alliance' works.

  10. - Top - End - #40
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Lord Torath's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Sharangar's Revenge
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: 2019 OOTS Magic Item Calendar, Holiday Ornament, and New T-Shirts!

    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Oh! I almost forgot why I came here in the first place:
    Don't feel bad, it happens to me, too!

    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    The physical calendars are running about two days behind schedule but they're on the truck heading to Ookoodook right now. They should arrive tomorrow, and shipping notifications could start as early as tomorrow night and go through the weekend.

    EDIT: There are also approximately 135 physical calendars that are not already spoken-for, so it's almost certainly going to sell out this year, probably before Christmas. If you want one, you should place your order now.
    Woo hoo! Glad I got my order in early! I can hardly wait!

    Thanks, Rich!
    Thri-Kreen Ranger/Psionicist by me, based off of Rich's A Monster for Every Season

  11. - Top - End - #41
    Pixie in the Playground
     
    JustinKase's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2007

    Default Re: 2019 OOTS Magic Item Calendar, Holiday Ornament, and New T-Shirts!

    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Whoops, I forgot about this. They're up now; you can buy last year's calendar or the previous four (2014-2017) as a bundle, all at 30% off.
    By popular demand :D

    Thank you for posting these - I picked up the whole lot (and eagerly awaiting the 2019).

    To echo Durkon's sentiments, you are the best ;)

  12. - Top - End - #42
    Giant in the Playground Administrator
     
    The Giant's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: 2019 OOTS Magic Item Calendar, Holiday Ornament, and New T-Shirts!

    Just another update:

    Everyone should be getting shipping emails today-ish, with the calendars hitting the mail before the end of business in Houston (where Ookoodook is). You can now download your PDF calendars if you pre-ordered, and if you want to buy a PDF you can download it immediately.

    Also, there's about 50 paper calendars left before we sell out, so if you still want that and were waiting for whatever reason, now's the time.
    Rich Burlew


    Utterly Dwarfed, the sixth compilation of The Order of the Stick, coming in December! Pre-order at Ookoodook (paper copies) or Gumroad (digital PDFs). (Also the 2020 OOTS Calendar!)

  13. - Top - End - #43
    Dragon in the Playground Moderator
     
    Peelee's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Birmingham, AL
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: 2019 OOTS Magic Item Calendar, Holiday Ornament, and New T-Shirts!

    In April, what's the black spot on the side of Xykon's skull?
    The Mod on the Silver Mountain avatar by the wonderfully talented Cuthalion!

    Quote Originally Posted by Heksefatter View Post
    All hail the dragon.

  14. - Top - End - #44
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Joerg's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Germany
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: 2019 OOTS Magic Item Calendar, Holiday Ornament, and New T-Shirts!

    Beautiful and amusing. As good as the other calendars

    Quote Originally Posted by Peelee View Post
    In April, what's the black spot on the side of Xykon's skull?
    An ear hole perhaps?
    Ares - Music and sounds system for roleplaying
    Avatar by Rich Burlew.

  15. - Top - End - #45
    Dragon in the Playground Moderator
     
    Peelee's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Birmingham, AL
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: 2019 OOTS Magic Item Calendar, Holiday Ornament, and New T-Shirts!

    Quote Originally Posted by Joerg View Post
    An ear hole perhaps?
    He doesn't have it in the strip or the smaller panel below, though. Do skulls have ear holes?
    The Mod on the Silver Mountain avatar by the wonderfully talented Cuthalion!

    Quote Originally Posted by Heksefatter View Post
    All hail the dragon.

  16. - Top - End - #46
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Joerg's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Germany
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: 2019 OOTS Magic Item Calendar, Holiday Ornament, and New T-Shirts!

    Quote Originally Posted by Peelee View Post
    He doesn't have it in the strip or the smaller panel below, though. Do skulls have ear holes?
    The large picture may just show more details. And yes, they do.
    Ares - Music and sounds system for roleplaying
    Avatar by Rich Burlew.

  17. - Top - End - #47
    Halfling in the Playground
    Join Date
    Sep 2007

    Default Re: 2019 OOTS Magic Item Calendar, Holiday Ornament, and New T-Shirts!

    Very nice calendar (again, I couldn't wait and looked at every month) - I especially liked the Sphere of Annihilation and the Gauntlets of Ogre Strength.

  18. - Top - End - #48
    Ettin in the Playground
    Join Date
    Feb 2013

    Default Re: 2019 OOTS Magic Item Calendar, Holiday Ornament, and New T-Shirts!

    O-Chul continues to radiate awesomeness. All is as it should be.

  19. - Top - End - #49
    Pixie in the Playground
     
    DruidGirl

    Join Date
    Jan 2007

    Default Re: 2019 OOTS Magic Item Calendar, Holiday Ornament, and New T-Shirts!

    Has anyone getting physical copies gotten their shipping notification yet? I haven't seen anything. :( Once again made the mistake this year of forgetting to separate out the preorder from all the other stuff I wanted to buy, so the whole order is waiting on the calendar, which may be part of the delay...

  20. - Top - End - #50
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Grey_Wolf_c's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2007

    Default Re: 2019 OOTS Magic Item Calendar, Holiday Ornament, and New T-Shirts!

    Quote Originally Posted by Mazlynn View Post
    Has anyone getting physical copies gotten their shipping notification yet?
    I have already received the shipping notification.

    Grey Wolf
    Interested in MitD? Join us in MitD's thread.
    There is a world of imagination
    Deep in the corners of your mind
    Where reality is an intruder
    And myth and legend thrive
    Quote Originally Posted by woweedd View Post
    I would say that's the dumbest theory Grey Wolf's heard, but, let's be honest: It's Grey Wolf. They've probably heard dumber theories today. Point is, neat idea, but it's a real stretch.
    Ceterum autem censeo Hilgya malefica est

  21. - Top - End - #51
    Pixie in the Playground
     
    GnomeWizardGuy

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Lansing, Michigan
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: 2019 OOTS Magic Item Calendar, Holiday Ornament, and New T-Shirts!

    I got my shipping notification, but USPS tracking still says "pre-shipment".

    Wasn't it last year that a box of calendars were left somewhere and never actually delivered to USPS?
    When in doubt, assume you rolled a natural one.

  22. - Top - End - #52
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Lord Torath's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Sharangar's Revenge
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: 2019 OOTS Magic Item Calendar, Holiday Ornament, and New T-Shirts!

    I received my shipping information email yesterday. Still in the "pre-shipment" phase.
    Thri-Kreen Ranger/Psionicist by me, based off of Rich's A Monster for Every Season

  23. - Top - End - #53
    Ettin in the Playground
    Join Date
    Feb 2013

    Default Re: 2019 OOTS Magic Item Calendar, Holiday Ornament, and New T-Shirts!

    Last year I got mine before the tracker moved off of 'pre-shipment', apparently because the software can't keep up this time of year.

  24. - Top - End - #54
    Troll in the Playground
     
    RedWizardGuy

    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Skyron, Andromeda
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: 2019 OOTS Magic Item Calendar, Holiday Ornament, and New T-Shirts!

    I got my notification yesterday. Shipping label says it is in transit and should arrive by Monday!


    Peelee’s Lotsey

  25. - Top - End - #55
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    BardGuy

    Join Date
    Oct 2008

    Default Re: 2019 OOTS Magic Item Calendar, Holiday Ornament, and New T-Shirts!

    Quote Originally Posted by Rogar Demonblud View Post
    Last year I got mine before the tracker moved off of 'pre-shipment', apparently because the software can't keep up this time of year.
    If they are presorted by zip-code they may not be individually scanned where dropped off but thrown together into the appropriate long-distance bin. Might not get scanned until they need more specific routing at a downstream facility.

  26. - Top - End - #56
    Giant in the Playground Administrator
     
    The Giant's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: 2019 OOTS Magic Item Calendar, Holiday Ornament, and New T-Shirts!

    Ookoodook sold out of the printed calendar at some point during the day today, so it's now PDF or nothing if you still want it.
    Rich Burlew


    Utterly Dwarfed, the sixth compilation of The Order of the Stick, coming in December! Pre-order at Ookoodook (paper copies) or Gumroad (digital PDFs). (Also the 2020 OOTS Calendar!)

  27. - Top - End - #57
    Pixie in the Playground
     
    Sprainogre's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Twin Ciites
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: 2019 OOTS Magic Item Calendar, Holiday Ornament, and New T-Shirts!

    Is there any chance for a second print run, or is my only recourse the digital version? Thanks!
    Avi by spectralphoenix

    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

    “Wouldn't it be much worse if life were fair and all the terrible things that happen to us, come because actually deserve them? So now I take comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the Universe”
    -Marcus Cole, Babylon 5

  28. - Top - End - #58
    Dragon in the Playground Moderator
     
    Peelee's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Birmingham, AL
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: 2019 OOTS Magic Item Calendar, Holiday Ornament, and New T-Shirts!

    Quote Originally Posted by Sprainogre View Post
    Is there any chance for a second print run, or is my only recourse the digital version? Thanks!
    Digital only, most likely. Calendars are incredibly time-specific items, and without even knowing the scales required, Id bet that a second print would result in a lot of unsold stock that would at best sell only at heavily discounted rates well into 2019 and beyond, and at worst be a reminder of why not to second print calendars.
    Last edited by Peelee; 2018-12-21 at 11:07 PM.
    The Mod on the Silver Mountain avatar by the wonderfully talented Cuthalion!

    Quote Originally Posted by Heksefatter View Post
    All hail the dragon.

  29. - Top - End - #59
    Titan in the Playground
     
    BlackDragon

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Manchester, UK
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: 2019 OOTS Magic Item Calendar, Holiday Ornament, and New T-Shirts!

    Quote Originally Posted by Peelee View Post
    Digital only, most likely. Calendars are incredibly time-specific items, and without even knowing the scales required, Id bet that a second print would result in a lot of unsold stock that would at best sell only at heavily discounted rates well into 2019 and beyond, and at worst be a reminder of why not to second print calendars.
    Given the lead times for these things (and the fact we're in a holiday period), it might even be the case that a second print run wouldn't produce anything until well into the New Year!

  30. - Top - End - #60
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Draconi Redfir's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Gobbotopia
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: 2019 OOTS Magic Item Calendar, Holiday Ornament, and New T-Shirts!

    gaddang i want some of those baby shirts for my niece and nephew.

    but combined that's $44, and in Canadian money that's $60. I don't think i can afford that
    Avy by Thormag
    Spoiler
    Show


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •