1. - Top - End - #211
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: (IC) New Orleans by Night CtL

"Urgh, you're right," said Imere. "Let's mulligan and try again tomorrow."

2. - Top - End - #212
    Titan in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

(OOC: I'm giving all players a beat for the initiation of the story. This has been distributed to your character boxes on the first page.)

It wasn't till around 9am the next morning when every member of the Motley was up and ready to travel to the Tumbledown Market. As previously discussed, Sebastian chose to stay at home to perform research, which left Imere, Reggy, and Tom to travel out in the warm morning sun. Though there were many doors through which to portal in the Motley's house, none led directly to the Tumbledown Market, and so the group of Lost set off to The Blind Toucan, a nearby 24 hour tavern that had a portal in the women's restroom.

October brought comfortable weather to The Big Easy, where even September was often still too hot and humid. There was a light breeze on the air, and the grass outside the Motley home was sparkling with diamonds of dew from the prior night's rain. The trio walked out to Saint Charles, then down a few blocks till they came to the large colonial house that could have easily been ripped off the grounds of a plantation. The Blind Toucan was near empty, and no one seemed to pay any mind to the women and two men who traveled together into the women's restroom, and...

Imere, Reggy and Tom stepped out into a cluttered and darkly lit potion shop (OOC: Each lose a Glamour for portaling, this would have been necessary to get into the Tumbledown Market no matter what). Mr. Bone Jangles greeted the three with a toothless smile from his skeletal face with a "Welcome," and a tip of his straw hat. The three had entered the shop from what was normally a closet, though their appearance seemed not to bother the shop keeper. Standing at the register, Mr. Bone Jangles, a tall creature whose frame was so sparsely muscled that he looked like a leathery skeleton pointed out to the shop, which was cluttered with flask covered tables and said, "Can I interest any of you in one of my new concoctions?". Each glass container held a brightly colored liquid. Some bubbled, and some seemed to swirl with strange inner light, and the room smelled strongly of a thousand different flavors, like a Yankee Candle store if all the candles were lit at the same time. "I just developed a new formula for my famous Love Potion," Mr. Bone Jangles adds, his voice a high pitched New Orleans drawl, "it's sho' to get ya bedded."

Outside the shop, the changelings could hear the already frantic pulse of the Tumbledown Market. Changelings and goblins alike hawking their various wears, and street performers playing a brass version of "As the Saints Go Marching In".

While the others had left on their great adventure, Sebastian retired to his library. It was comforting to sit among the tall rows of ancient and modern books, each one lovingly created, read, itemized, and stored.

After taking a moment to enjoy the smell, the low light, and the peaceful quiet of his hideaway, Sebastian began sifting through shelves and gathering books that looked promising. It only took ten to fifteen minutes to gather a stack of books on his workbench, before Sebastian was scanning through texts at lightning speed. 'Who needs the internet?', he thought as he came upon a description of the city's Changeling History.

A quick overview described how the city's founders were plagued by a number of Faerie tormentors, several described in disturbing detail, as well as a number of stranger threats; hard to believe monsters, such as Vampires and Werewolves. However, at the height of World War 2, a group of the city's leaders formed the first Hallow's Eve Pact with the city itself. This was a good fifty years after the Tumbledown Market had begun expanding into the Hedge, and out to other cities in the real world, but right around the time that the Freehold of the Tumbledown Market, also known as the Freehold of Fair Coin was started. The first pledge takers included Elaine Beaudoin, the progenitor of the Fair Coin Freehold, Sirus Du'Lac of the Night Revelers, Carter Batka of the Kayoodle Krew, Sir Julien Mayfield of the Tribunal, and Arthur Pengrove of the Big Chiefs. The last name stood out for two reasons, one because Sebastian had never heard of this last Freehold, 'The Big Chiefs', and two because Sebastian knew of Arthur Pengrove. The batty old Changeling was still alive. He was a mischievious drunk who actually lived in the neighborhood. Sebastian remembered several Tribunal meetings in which the his fellows lamented about the sad state of good Mister Pengrove, whose love of the bottle had led the man to ruin.

A quick search brought up Mr. Pengrove's address, as well as his telephone number; a landline for sure, though who used landlines anymore.

(OOC: Sebastian earns a beat for the entire group, as well as the Informed (Hallow's Eve Contract) condition)
    Spoiler: Games I am Currently Running
    Show
    San Francisco by Night (Vampire the Requiem 2E)

New Bedford by Night (Werewolf the Forsaken 2E)

New Orleans by Night (Changeling the Lost 2E)

3. - Top - End - #213
    Bugbear in the Playground

Beholder

The journey through his categorized, stable library made him feel much, much better about the night that had preceeded. Sebastian was more comfortable in this role of research than action. The curious details about the lost enclave and the erstwhile Pengrove made him wonder. What would account for an entire faction of changelings being no more? Surely even the fall of a leader to alcohol would not cause it. There would be someone there to take the reigna?

He finished collecting his notes, making sure he would have anything relevant to his research at hand, and then slipped his notebook back into his pocket. With a last look to make sure everything was secure, he went downstairs. He sat down in the kitchen and looked up the number for Arthur Pengrove and then taking out his own phone dialed the number.

4. - Top - End - #214
    Titan in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

The phone rings...

... and rings...

...and rings till Sebastian is almost certain that no one will answer, not even a machine...

... then there is a click, followed by static. The static is cut by a voice, shaky and low like the wind through branches. "Hello?" Arthur Pengrove asks, his voice colored by surprise and possibly suspicion.
    Show

5. - Top - End - #215

Beholder

Sebastian clears his throat. He was beginning to think this was a fruitless effort.

“Ah, Mr. Pengrove. I am Sebastian Rivers. May I talk to you about...well, to be frank, about the Hallow’s Eve treaties, your former faction, and anything else that may result of those two lines of questioning? I assure you, I represent no one else’s interest aside from my own. Your name came up in some research of mine.”

6. - Top - End - #216
    Titan in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

There is a long pause filled only with static. "I'm sorry, but I cannot help you," Pengrove's voice slow and maybe slightly sad. He adds, "I think you must have the wrong number", rushing through the words before the line goes dead. Any further attempts to call Arthur Pengrove simply lead to the phone ringing endlessly, never even reaching an answering machine. At least Sebastian had his address...
    Show

7. - Top - End - #217

Beholder

Sebastian frowns as the line goes dead. He was worried it was going to go this way. He stood up from his chair and got his bag, placing a few of the more important reference documents into it - making sure to include one with a reference to the other faction - and then put on his worn black blazer. Slinging the bag over his shoulder, he laboriously typed out a text message to all of his motley.

>Dear Friends,
    >I am following up on a lead. I do not plan to be in danger. If I am, please come find me. I am going to meet Arthur Pengrove. I will take a photograph of the address to send to you. Good luck with your day.
    >Sincerely,
    >Sebastian

He walked out of his hollow, making sure to secure it and the house before he departed, walking as much as he could to Arthur’s address.

8. - Top - End - #218
    Titan in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Sebastian steps out of the Motley's home, assaulted by the bright morning sun. He walked the few blocks down into the Garden District, the streets becoming wider and festooned with low hanging wisteria and crepe myrtle, lined with beautiful mansions guarded by wrought iron fences. This was the neighborhood of wealth and privilege that the Lagniape prided themselves on maintaining. Each property was filled with lush grass and manicured gardens. Every house Sebastian passed seemed to surpass the next in decadence, the beauty calling the lost back to his time on the other side of the Hedge.

Sebastian finally came to the house of Arthur Pengrove, its twisted and delapetated form contrasting heavily with the surrounding neighborhood. It was almost as if a rain cloud hung over the building; the sunlight simply seeming to flee the house's presence. The front lawn had regressed to turned up dirt and dying crabgrass. Boarded second floor windows looked down balefully at Sebastian, and the front porch was starting to warp and cant at a precarious angle. Even the cobblestone entrance was cracked and in disrepair. As if this was not uninviting enough, the property was surrounded by a high and inornate iron fence. The gate was closed, and though unlocked, Sebastian could predict the burning pain that would be caused by reaching out and touching the iron with his flesh.
    Show

9. - Top - End - #219

Quote Originally Posted by Bennosuke View Post
    "I just developed a new formula for my famous Love Potion," Mr. Bone Jangles adds, his voice a high pitched New Orleans drawl, "it's sho' to get ya bedded."

Outside the shop, the changelings could hear the already frantic pulse of the Tumbledown Market. Changelings and goblins alike hawking their various wears, and street performers playing a brass version of "As the Saints Go Marching In".

"Love potion? I sweat it," said Imere, drawing herself up. "Are you fooling? Can you not already see that I am the fairest of them all? Do you think that there is a man or woman I could not bend around my finger and break over my knee? Do you doubt that I could break you if I set my mind to it, potion or no? Do you mean to give offense to me, sir?"
    Last edited by Thanqol; 2019-03-03 at 08:49 PM.

10. - Top - End - #220
    Titan in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Bonejangles chuckles, grinning to show a series of brown rotting teeth. "Sheeet," he says warmly, "I didn't mean anything by it honey. I'm just a man whose proud of his work." He steps out from behind his large wooden counter, and picks up a flask, the contents a viscous green fluid that smells something like salami. "This 'un here will help you chase some unwanted off, if that's more your need my dear." He gives Imere a roguish wink, and chuckles again.
    Show

11. - Top - End - #221
    Ogre in the Playground

Reggy glared over Imere's shoulder, giving his best disapproving Officer look. 'She has the big fella and I for that. We're looking for someone, you got a potion for that?'
    Spoiler
    Show
    The Human Spirit by kpenguin. The Raynnverse lives!

Vagrant and Seal by Smuchmuch. This depiction of Seal is so s'much like Smuchmuch

Sentient #6 Avatar by kpenguin. Clearly the best picture of a M&M character named after a Nevermore song there has ever been.

12. - Top - End - #222
    Titan in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Mr. Bonejangles chuckles again, this time a little uncomfortably. He shrugs his shoulders, raising his arms up as if to show he's harmless, and says, "My sincere apologies sir. I'm ain't sho' I have one of those." He scratches his chin with a long bony finger, and begins to busy himself by tidying up a group of flasks on a nearby table. Over his shoulder he says, "Well, just let me know if you need somethin'".
    Show

13. - Top - End - #223

Bonejangles chuckles, grinning to show a series of brown rotting teeth. "Sheeet," he says warmly, "I didn't mean anything by it honey. I'm just a man whose proud of his work." He steps out from behind his large wooden counter, and picks up a flask, the contents a viscous green fluid that smells something like salami. "This 'un here will help you chase some unwanted off, if that's more your need my dear." He gives Imere a roguish wink, and chuckles again.
    Imere smiles in return to show she was just messing with him. It was impossible to tell without it - she was literally impossible to read. "Wren Lamontaigne," she said, keeping her eye open for any sign of deception in return.
    Last edited by Thanqol; 2019-03-04 at 04:47 PM.

14. - Top - End - #224
    Titan in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

The store owner looks up from his work, and turns back to Imere. He scratches his chin and slowly says, "I take it that's who you're looking for, huh?" He wipes his long bony hands on his filthy white apron. "She's not hard to find, that 'un, but she don't talk too much. Way I hear it, the Fae made 'er tell stories till she had no voice anymo'."

Mr. Bonejangles shuffles over to a shelf and begins rummaging around with a number of flasks. "But I think I got something here that might help ya out." He returns with a cracked grey ceramic coffee mug. The moment its visible, the room is filled with the smell of peppermint and cloves, and some sort of suit fruit... maybe apples. "This 'ere is good fo' a bad throat. Mayhaps this 'ill get the ol' lady talkin'." He grins at Imere, holding the mug like out like a child at show and tell. Looking down into the mug, one could see that the dark brown liquid has small chunks of some white plant floating around inside.
    Show

15. - Top - End - #225

Beholder

Sebastian swallowed hard and looked at the building, especially at its gate. He had come all this way seeking answers to what he hoped were the right questions. A little further, and a little pain couldn’t stop him. He wrapped the sleeve of his coat around his hand in an effort to stave off some of the discomfort, but barring that he simply tried to drive through the horrible iron as fast as he could.

Shaking from the contact, he moved towards the door. He reached out and knocked. And then waited, resolving to continue trying for a response.

16. - Top - End - #226
    Titan in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Sebastian reaches out, his hand covered in the wool fabric of his coat. He touches the iron gait, and moves to pull up the latch. At first he is relieved by the initial lack of pain, then a moment later the hard metal begins to burn his flesh. The changeling is forced to bite down on the pain and push through. The gait gives way with a loud whine that seems to echo in the open street, and by the time Sebastian stumbles through, his hands are bright red, cracked and blistering. The flesh along his right thumb even sticks to his coat, and Sebastian is forced to painfully separate it.

(OOC: Sebastian takes 1 lethal damage. Updated in your character box)

Still reeling form the pain, Sebastian climbs the creaking wooden stairs up to the warped porch. A floorboard nearly gives way under his foot, and Sebasitan is forced to perform an awkward shuffle to avoid plunging his foot through the rotting wood.

Sebastian's initial knocking merits no response... even though he is certain he can hear some shifting somewhere deep within the house. The door is wood. It looks like it was once painted a bright red, but the color is faded, cracked and peeling to reveal sickly pale wood underneath. Finally, after nearly five minutes of pounding and shouting, and pressing the doorbell, the door swings open.

The man standing at the door is stooped and frail. A moldy forest green bathrobe hangs wetly from slender bruised flesh. Rheumy brown eyes appraise Sebastian from behind heavy white brows, sunken into a a veiny skull. But the Lost man's Mein betrays flesh spider webbed with vines that wreath his forehead in a crown of faded yellow flowers. Thorns protrude at odd angles from the man's arthritic finger joints. One hand holds the door, the other, a near empty bottle of vodka. His flesh is a darker brown, cracked like the peeling bark of a birch tree. "You're the one who called before," he says with slurred, angry words. He seems to be teetering ever so slighty, the hand on the door clutching tight as if for support.
    Last edited by Bennosuke; 2019-03-05 at 07:53 AM.
    Show

17. - Top - End - #227
    Ogre in the Playground

Reggy deftly intercepts the mug on it's way between the owner and Imere 'What do you want for it?' he sniffs at it cautiously.
    Spoiler
    Show

Vagrant and Seal by Smuchmuch. This depiction of Seal is so s'much like Smuchmuch

Sentient #6 Avatar by kpenguin. Clearly the best picture of a M&M character named after a Nevermore song there has ever been.

18. - Top - End - #228
    Titan in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Bonejangles' face twists up with rage, turning a cherry red. He howls, "Give dat back here boy. This is the Tumbledown! Ya' don't just go about grabbin' at dis and dat like a chil'" As Reggie bends forward to take a good whiff, Mr. Bonejangles pulls the mug back, it's content sloshing about; though Reggie is able to get a good whiff of it, and his nose immediately starts running like a faucet.

Mr. Bonejangles eyes Reggie suspiciously. Finally, in response to the Fairest's question, he says, "I'll trade it to you for a favor." He pauses, scratching his chin as if deep in thought for a moment, though judging by his grin it's probably clear he already knows what he's going to ask for. Turning to Imere, Mr. Bonejangles says, "You look like ya can bounce de Zydeco... I'll give ya' the potion if you will show me your best dance moves." The grin spreads to an excited smile, exposing his rotten teeth (more than a few missing), and spreading the coppery aroma of his breath. He then winks at Tom and Reggie and says, "Unless one of you has somethin' to show me."

Outside, the brass band finishes its first song and transitions into an instrumental version of 'Satisfaction' by the Rolling Stones, the horn introduction aggressive and immediately recognizable.
    Last edited by Bennosuke; 2019-03-05 at 03:18 PM.
    Show

19. - Top - End - #229
    Ogre in the Playground

Reggy grins, showing all his teeth 'That's suits us admirably, thank you.' He leaned over and, in a loud stage whisper, added 'Though I fear you will get less than you bargained for.' After all Imere spent an inordinate amount of time sat down.
    Spoiler
    Show

20. - Top - End - #230

Bonejangles' face twists up with rage, turning a cherry red. He howls, "Give dat back here boy. This is the Tumbledown! Ya' don't just go about grabbin' at dis and dat like a chil'" As Reggie bends forward to take a good whiff, Mr. Bonejangles pulls the mug back, it's content sloshing about; though Reggie is able to get a good whiff of it, and his nose immediately starts running like a faucet.

Mr. Bonejangles eyes Reggie suspiciously. Finally, in response to the Fairest's question, he says, "I'll trade it to you for a favor." He pauses, scratching his chin as if deep in thought for a moment, though judging by his grin it's probably clear he already knows what he's going to ask for. Turning to Imere, Mr. Bonejangles says, "You look like ya can bounce de Zydeco... I'll give ya' the potion if you will show me your best dance moves." The grin spreads to an excited smile, exposing his rotten teeth (more than a few missing), and spreading the coppery aroma of his breath. He then winks at Tom and Reggie and says, "Unless one of you has somethin' to show me."

Outside, the brass band finishes its first song and transitions into an instrumental version of 'Satisfaction' by the Rolling Stones, the horn introduction aggressive and immediately recognizable.
    "Dancing?" said Imere. "Behold, the finest of dancing!"

She was not, in fact, much of a dancer. But she knew her memes.

Behold: The finest of dancing

[dexterity+expression: (4d10)[8][2][8][4](22) ]
    Last edited by Thanqol; 2019-03-08 at 12:49 AM.

21. - Top - End - #231

Beholder

Sebastian tried to look comfortable in the face of this new person. He nodded. “I am. I’d very much like to talk to you. It is...important, I think. I’m not sure we should say any more in the open like this.”

22. - Top - End - #232
    Titan in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Imere's dancing draws a big toothless grin from Mr. Bonejangles. He nods his head appreciatively while Imere continues, and when she finishes he says, "Alright, alright. Now that ain't somethin' I seen befoe'." He chuckles and with his free hand slaps his knee. After his moment of appreciation he sighs and says, "Well, I guess a deal is a deal. You showed me yo' moves so I guess I owe's you this elixer." He takes the mug with him back to his counter, where an over-sized cash register sits, unused. After rummaging around under the counter, Mr. Bonejangles withdraws a ziplock bag, and pours the brownish contents of the mug into the plastic, before zipping it up. Miraculously, not a drop is spilled as he transfers the potion, and the baggy seems to swell with the murky brownish contents.

"Here ya' go," Mr. Bonejangles says, taking his time as he comes back around the counter to hand the baggy to Imere. "Cheers honey," he says, just as Satisfaction is wrapping up outside.

The elderly man takes a moment to look around suspiciously, one eyelid drooping close and his mouth slightly agape. Then his one eye narrows with suspicion, and seems to find Sebastian. "I don't suppose I can convince you to go away now, can I?" The question is apparently rhetorical, as he staggers around to stumble back into the house, leaving the door open to follow.

The house smells... bad; like mildew and rotten wood and dirt that has allowed to ferment in muddy puddles. The walls seem to warp uncomfortably, yielding to a weight they were never a match for, and layer after layer of wallpaper seems to be peeling, or even rotting with the warp. There is a hint of Glamour in the gloominess of Arthur Pengrove's home, and he leads the young wizened one into a living room filled with sagging stained couches, and a TV that is turned on but displays only a black screen. Finally, Mr. Pengrove turns back around, his vines and leaves drunkenly bobbing with his unsteady momentum. "So what is it?" he asks crabbily, plopping himself down into a nearby comfy chair, sending a cloud of dust up into the air.

(OOC: Please give me a Presence/Manipulation+ Persuasion roll in tandem with your IC response... that is unless Sebastian is about to lie...)
    Show

23. - Top - End - #233

"Thank you kindly," said Imere. "Where do we find Wren?"

24. - Top - End - #234
    Titan in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

"Uh yea," the storekeeper says, "she's got a little shack at the end of Dutch Alley. Shouldn't be too hard to find." Bonejangles then proceeds to pull out a piece of printer paper that's stained with splotches of something dark brown, and draw out a map for Imere. "Best of luck to ya," he says as the group finally exits the shop, giving Imere one final wink and a near toothless grin.

Stepping outside the potion shop, the group is assaulted in all five senses. The sun shines brightly above the cobblestone street, which is nearly clogged with Lost, goblins, and some things far stranger, pushing past each other to get to various shops. Vendors shout at pedestrians, trying to hawk their wears. The street smells of fresh baked pastries, flowers, and the distinctly powerful aroma of goblin fruits. Pedestrians give no heed to the motley exiting the shop, though Reggy and Imere are afforded extra room by the massive shield of Big Tom's giant frame as he wades through the crowd.

Satisfaction is still blasting over the noise of the crowd, produced by a brass band made up of a hodgepodge of changelings, varying in size and shape, just like their impressive and foreign instruments. These are the Tumbledown Players, a group of Night Revelers famous for playing in the goblin market. As the motley passes, the band shifts to a slow and almost ominous sounding cover of The Arctic Monkeys' "Do I Wanna Know". The song almost becomes like a funeral dirge, and the band even falls in line behind the motley, creating a sort of impromptu Second Line. The first band member in line is a tall and rotund man with dark green skin and cheeks and jowls that puff out like a frog's as he blows into a bronze instrument that looks like a mechanical ram's horn. He grins at any who look back at him, making eye contact as he blows hard into his instrument.
    Show

25. - Top - End - #235

Beholder

Sebastian coughed from the dustiness as he followed the man into the room. He held his bag in front of him like a shield as Pengrove took a seat. He understood and he sympathized. He felt bad for bothering this man in his home. He knew how annoying it could be.

“It is the Hallow’s Eve treaty. Recent information has...forcibly come to me that it may not be quite what it seems. I...was hoping you might provide some perspective on the treaty. I do not wish to trouble you for long.”

Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Manipulation + Persuasion = 3 Dice = (3d10)[7][1][2](10)
    10s = (3d10)[7][4][1](12)

26. - Top - End - #236
    Titan in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Something in Sebastian's words seem to trigger alarm bells in Arthur's mind. His eyes go wide revealing the yellowed whites, before narrowing down to near slits. His slack jaw begins to work, turning over and over till he finally pulls himself together and says, "Perspective? Ha! The Hallow's Eve Contract protects the lost in New Orleans. What more is there to talk about?" But there is a bitterness in his words bordering on spite. He folds his arms across his chest, appearing very small as he peers up at Sebastian from his sunken couch.
    Show

27. - Top - End - #237
    Ogre in the Playground

Reggy whispered to the others, although that was hardly necessary with the music so loud 'We can't have this lot following us. Keep going, I'll stall them.'
    He takes a moment to affix his best flattering grin and suddenly spins on his heel, blocking the path of the players 'My God boys you're good!' he doesn't know if they heard him and to a certain extent it didn't matter. When the leader moves to go around Reggy the old soldier isn't having any of it. He clasps the horn player by the shoulder and shook him, pinning him in place and allowing the rest of the Motley to disappear into the crowd 'I said YOU'RE GOOD! Can I book you?'
    Spoiler
    Show

28. - Top - End - #238
    Titan in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

When Reggie turns around the band comes to a sudden stop, though their music doesn't even falter for a second. The band even continues playing when Reggie disarms the horn player, whose froggy face registers a look of shock and disapproval. "Give me that," the frog man stammers in a deep throaty voice, though he makes no attempt to reach for the instrument. Satisfaction is now finishing up, the the froggy Changeling still has to yell over the noise of his band. He seems interested when Reggie mentions a gig, and he says, "What sort of an event you got?", wiping rubbery green hands together greedily.
    Show

29. - Top - End - #239

Beholder

Sebastian tilts his head slightly. He wasn’t very good at talking to people, but he could occasionally get a decent read on them. And, Arthur certainly wasn’t making an attempt to hide this.

“It would seem quite a bit, based on the way you reacted. I just want to know the truth. Maybe I’m wrong, but I think you’d like to tell someone, too.”

30. - Top - End - #240
    Titan in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Pengrove brings the near empty bottle of vodka to his mouth, and with three long painful pulls, drains it. His arm falls back numbly, the bottle slipping from his fingers to rattle noisily to a stop on the ground as Arthur stares up at the ceiling, his eyes locked on nothing. "Trust me," he says slowly, "it's better if you don't know, and you can't stop it anyways." His breaths are ragged and raspy, and his bark-like skin is slick with perspiration. It is hot and stale in this dirty room, and the air feels both absent and heavy at the same time. All the blinds are pulled down to fight the bright sunlight outside. Sebastian can feel the sadness hanging over Pengrove, and it weighs heavily in this musty room.
    Show