New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more

Thread: Christmas Plan

1. - Top - End - #1
    Pixie in the Playground

Default Re: Christmas Plan

Christmas is the time to celebrate. I am very much excited to celebrate this Christmas with my little one. She was 1 and half years old. Last year she was 8 month old and she does not know about anything. Yesterday we have gone for Christmas purchase and bought many stars and other decorative items. My little one loved starts a lot. Christmas is the biggest festival in all over the world. People of all countries celebrate the Christmas with much fun and party. As you all know that Christmas is considered as the birthday of Jesus Christ. His sacrifices and life changed the way people live and think.

When I was kid I love to celebrate with my grandparents and cousins. Every year we all make a get together on 24th December. And the celebration last for a week. After celebrating New Year eve and we all move to our home. What I liked more during the time is we get gift from our grandparents. It might be unexpected gift. We share gift with cousins and sometimes we fight for gift also. It is very fun. Every year I remember about my childhood celebration. I and my husband this year planned for a get together at our home. So the preparation has already started.

I have planned my home décor. I used to have a bunch of red and gree decor. But now I thought of going more neutral this time. This year I thought of using my theme. I am eagerly waiting to show you all. I will definitely share pictures after completion.

I and husband also planned for a Christmas costume party. I hope it will be much fun. We also informed the same with family members and guests to dress up like that. Decided to wear Christmas color, I think it will be much colorful. I believe that costume parties are always creative and fun. It will surely allow guests to play a major role in making party a success. Hope this Christmas is much fun and joyful.
    “Our hearts grow tender with childhood memories and love of kindred, and we are better throughout the year for having, in spirit, become a child again at Christmastime.”
    ― Laura Ingalls Wilder
    Happy Wife/Love/Mom/Essay Writing [ Essayservices. org ]/Writer/Blogger/Cooking/Nature/Photography

2. - Top - End - #2
    Pixie in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Default Re: Christmas Plan

Yep. These are the times that I need to do the decorations again for our yearly family reunion, from living room to the dinner table. Great time to be busy even though I should be resting from all the work at the office. jeez, lol anyways I think I'm gonna do my own personalised cards and wrappers for the presents for this season. You gotta check this link out: eStamps make-your-own-stamps.com/have-a-unique-christmas-using-rubber-stamps/ (sorry newbie post here. hehe) they've got some really cool ideas using rubber stamps.
    Last edited by edwincarmen; 2018-12-26 at 12:06 AM.