The Order of the Stick: Utterly Dwarfed
The Order of the Stick: Utterly Dwarfed - Coming in December and available for pre-order now
Page 33 of 37 FirstFirst ... 8232425262728293031323334353637 LastLast
Results 961 to 990 of 1099
  1. - Top - End - #961
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Daemon

    Join Date
    Aug 2018

    Default Hyensum post #126

    Hyensum will look down at the dagger
    "All right then. all of you try to not get into any more trouble lets go and get some sleep, tomorrow we will split the rewards and shop for new gear."
    After than he will part ways with the group using stealth as he leaves.

  2. - Top - End - #962
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Nathan-the-Anon's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2015

    Default sigh

    Airmid sighs at his departure, "Clarity, you guys are both so hard headed sometimes.
    I bet he's going to give the dagger back to Parthe...
    That being said... I'm disappointed in both of you. You each know I can revive the dead now.
    Why not make your statements more dramatic? He could have slit his throat, you could have demonstrated how Parthe hit you."

    She laughs and mimics the motions as she says them, "but seriously, don't. I know you both might take me seriously or do it just to traumatize me..."
    Last edited by Nathan-the-Anon; 2019-11-13 at 08:33 AM.

  3. - Top - End - #963
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    AssassinGuy

    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Oregon
    Gender
    Male

    Default Lingering sense of...

    Clarity watches as Hyen leaves, her look of earlier amusement gone as if it had never been there in the first place, replaced temporarily with a slight glare before returning back to neutral. She hears Airmids comment and looks at the shiny justice warrior with an emotionless expression for a lingering moment before turning and finding the closest tree after which she then proceeds to sit in a meditative position at the base and watch the rest of the group, waiting for something to happen specifically for who is going where.
    Last edited by Aramtyth; 2019-11-13 at 10:16 AM. Reason: Mis information
    The best breeze we will ever feel on our face is the one that reminds us that we are moving forward.
    - Aramtyth Ak'rathion

  4. - Top - End - #964
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Nathan-the-Anon's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2015

    Default Draaaaa~mmmaaaaa~

    "Alright, fine. I get it, you're mad at him questioning you. He's mad at you and I for risking guild wrath and angering people, and at Zetaya's drunken behavior."
    Airmid gestures to follow, "Now lets go, I'm tired. You're tired. We don't have anything in the immediate future to do, and I won't be sitting and waiting outside for nothing to happen."

  5. - Top - End - #965
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    MonkGirl

    Join Date
    Dec 2018

    Default Let's Find a Place to Lay Our Heads

    Zetaya stares off at Hyensum, warily smiles and slightly shakes his head. "He just worries," She softly chides walking passed her two companions. "It's his way of showing he cares, even if it is infuriating. Now come on, this one," she nods towards Airmid, "can hardly hold her head up, let alone keep up her high spirits. We must at least find her a place to sleep. I, for one, need a meal and then some sleep. That brew may have cured me but dusk is settling around." She shoots the last over her shoulder at her companions and walks towards the inn. "At least there isn't any snow around here, or else we might be snowed inn." She chuckles slightly and smiles.

  6. - Top - End - #966
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    WolfInSheepsClothing

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Found inn

    You all travel to the inn in town with the bandits as the winds pick up.

    A private room is 5sp per night a two bed room is also 5 sp per night.

    Food is extra.


    Weather:
    Temp: 38
    Wind: NE 3946 MPH
    Precipitation: None
    Clouds: Dark Overcast
    Time 7:30pm
    Date Lamashan 21
    Last edited by Shongesabbe; 2019-11-14 at 01:27 AM.

  7. - Top - End - #967
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    MonkGirl

    Join Date
    Dec 2018

    Default Room and Food

    Zetaya walks over to the counter. "May we have four private rooms, a two bed room, and a list of what you have to eat please?"
    Last edited by Ria_Whitefire; 2019-11-14 at 02:51 AM.

  8. - Top - End - #968
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    WolfInSheepsClothing

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default We have the meats

    They are serving several different types of roasted meats as well as an assortments of vegetables.

    The vegetables are steamed broccoli, roasted asparagus, and roasted artichokes with cheese sauce for 4 sp.

    They also have roasted deer for 5sp and bear for 6sp.

  9. - Top - End - #969
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Nathan-the-Anon's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2015

    Default Bear!!

    Airmid will come in with Zetaya, looking over the menu. "I'd like some roasted bear, artichokes with cheese and.... do you have any milk? If not I'll have some water."
    She places down a gold piece and waits to pay for the milk if they have any.

  10. - Top - End - #970
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    MonkGirl

    Join Date
    Dec 2018

    Default Hmm...What to Eat Tonight...

    Zetaya will wait silently as Airmid makes her order and the person behind the counter answers, pondering her choices. "May I also have the roasted bear with steamed broccoli, I would like tea to go with it if you please," She'll order sweetly as she pulls out two gold pieces and places it with Airmid's one.

  11. - Top - End - #971
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    AssassinGuy

    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Oregon
    Gender
    Male

    Default Good food to cheer the mood?

    "I would like roasted deer, the artichoke with cheese sauce, and tea in a quantity that matches the value of this gold coin." She finishes by placing her own gold on the stack and a two silver tip on top, "These are for you."
    She turns to her companions.
    "I think some comfort food is in order. Today has been... trying to say the least."

    Spoiler: Side note to DM
    Show
    Just a reminder that, if and when food arrives, Clarity always casts purify food and drink on it for herself.
    Last edited by Aramtyth; 2019-11-15 at 09:29 AM. Reason: In game faulty menu :)
    The best breeze we will ever feel on our face is the one that reminds us that we are moving forward.
    - Aramtyth Ak'rathion

  12. - Top - End - #972
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    WolfInSheepsClothing

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Food and rest.

    She quickly gathers your money and gives back your change followed quickly by your food.

    The rooms are small but comfortable and soon the dawn arrives.

  13. - Top - End - #973
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Nathan-the-Anon's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2015

    Default The sun is upon us.... we must flee

    Airmid groans and shifts around in her bed until she awakens to the unfortunate light gently filtering in as dawn lifts from the dark.
    "By the Goddess' grace, let this rest last a bit longer....."
    With that she gets up and finds any way to block the sun's penetrative and irritating rays, even if the only such method is placing the bed on its end and standing it in front of the window.
    Having defeated the sun and whatever God there is of waking up, she'll lay back down and snuggle back into sleep.

  14. - Top - End - #974
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    MonkGirl

    Join Date
    Dec 2018

    Default A New Day Dawns

    Waking, Zetaya stretches and yawns. "At least I won't suffer a migraine this morning for my actions yesterday, thanks to Airmid," She'll mutter to herself, her eyes closed reveling in the quiet for a moment. "A new day dawns yet the chill of the past still aches me. When will the warmth of the future give me solace?" She lets out a sigh. "Well, at least helping those in need and less fortunate gives me joy... That and fighting those that would oppress them. Well, I better get up and eat before we set out." Stretching once more, Zetaya opens her eyes, lifts herself out of bed, and heads downstairs.

  15. - Top - End - #975
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    WolfInSheepsClothing

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Time day and weather

    Weather:
    Temp: 38
    Wind: NW 1318 MPH
    Precipitation: None
    Clouds: Gray, Slightly Overcast
    Time 6:30am
    Date Lamashan 22

  16. - Top - End - #976
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Daemon

    Join Date
    Aug 2018

    Default Hyensum post #127 counting out reward

    After waking early Hyensum will come back to the inn and sit down at the table nearist the stairs and summon his sister and then start to count out the reward from the guild and sort it into 5 piles. 4 piles with 4 sapphires 2 rubies 20 pp 1 gp 1 sp 1cp the last pile will have 1 sapphire 1 ruby 1 pp 1 gp 2 sp.

  17. - Top - End - #977
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Nathan-the-Anon's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2015

    Default 6, 6, 6 what a coincidence....

    Unless prematurely interrupted, Airmid will sleep until noon. However, when she does awaken she will spend 6 Channel Energies upon her 6 emptied Meditation Crystals and then pray to Dalenydra for an hour to regain her spells; choosing 6 total castings of Stunning Barrier between her Cleric and Oracle spell lists.

    After which she will go downstairs and order breakfast if awakened early, or lunch if left to her own devices.
    Spoiler: Airmid
    Show
    Spoiler: Saves
    Show

    Saves Current Maximum SPECIAL
    Fortitude +14 +14 +2 vs Fear/Paralysis/Sleep
    Reflex +11 +11 +2 vs Fear/Paralysis/Sleep
    Will +15 +15 +2 vs Fear/Paralysis/Sleep
    Spoiler: Stats
    Show
    Stats Current Maximum
    HP 72 72
    Init 3 3
    AC 31 31
    FF 28 28
    Touch 13 13
    Spoiler: Abilities
    Show
    Abilities Uses Left Total uses
    LoH 8 8
    Healer's Way (LoH) 6 6
    Channel Energy 6 12
    Blessed Surgery 6 6
    Divine Bond 1 1
    Spoiler: Spells
    Show
    Spells Uses DC LvL
    Create Water -
    Light -
    Read Magic -
    Detect Magic -
    Detect Poison -
    Mending -
    Purify food/drink -
    Stunning Barrier 6/6 16 1
    Bed of Iron 1/1 - 1
    Veil of Positive Energy 1/1 16 1
    Last edited by Nathan-the-Anon; 2019-11-17 at 12:04 AM.

  18. - Top - End - #978
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    AssassinGuy

    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Oregon
    Gender
    Male

    Default Bath time!

    Clarity will get up after dawn breaks as Airmid makes her ruckus. She will smile slightly as she begins to meditate and pray to the eye for spells. After a time she will leave the room and begin looking for a tub or barrel of some kind and will take a minute to fill it with water, strip down to her base blue cloth and submerge herself for a while. The life giving water will heal her for 8 hit points as she washes herself within it. She will then drain the water from the container after getting out and let herself dry naturally as she returns to the room after gathering her extra clothes. Clarity will then proceed to get out her combs and make up from her grooming kit and do some appearance care for about 15 minutes before heading downstairs for some breakfast. As she heads down she will think to herself, "Ah, that's so much better. It feels good to shed the dirt of yesterday and focus on the future. Hopefully we can see the rewards for our efforts and do some adventure shopping."
    The best breeze we will ever feel on our face is the one that reminds us that we are moving forward.
    - Aramtyth Ak'rathion

  19. - Top - End - #979
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    WolfInSheepsClothing

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Breakfast menu

    The options for breakfast are a mix and match fare.
    Eggs hardboiled/scrambled/fried 1sp per egg
    Ham 3 sp
    Bacon 3sp per 4 slices
    Bread 1sp
    Cheese 1sp

    Milk 1sp
    Tea 1sp
    Coffee 1sp
    Orange juice 2sp

  20. - Top - End - #980
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    AssassinGuy

    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Oregon
    Gender
    Male

    Default Breakfast of Champions

    Clarity sits at an open table and orders a fried egg, bacon strips, bread, milk and tea. She knows she shouldn't have too much after her meal last night, but bacon isn't something she gets to enjoy very often.
    "Here's a gold and keep the change. I want you to know I appreciate your service and that of this establishment."
    The best breeze we will ever feel on our face is the one that reminds us that we are moving forward.
    - Aramtyth Ak'rathion

  21. - Top - End - #981
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    MonkGirl

    Join Date
    Dec 2018

    Default Good Morning! Good Morning!

    Zetaya walks to the counter. "Fried egg, hardboiled egg, bread, cheese, and tea please," She asks politely handing the person behind the counter a gold piece. "Please keep the change, I insist." Bowing and muttering a "thank you" she takes her food and sits across from Clarity. "Good morning Clarity. How do you fare this morning?" Waiting for her sister to speak she puts her cheese on her bread and tops it with the fried egg.

  22. - Top - End - #982
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    AssassinGuy

    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Oregon
    Gender
    Male

    Default Bright eyed and bushy tailed.

    "Good morning, Taya. I trust you slept well?" Clarity pours some of her milk into her tea and sips before continuing, "I am feeling better than I was yesterday. The situation has given me a new motivation of sorts. To seek change is ever the will of the wind as you know."
    Clarity smirks a little before becoming slightly more serious sounding.
    "Listen Zetaya, I am sorry I couldn't be there yesterday for when you were in need. I have conquered many things but being in multiple places at once still eludes me. I hope nothing too bad happened."
    The best breeze we will ever feel on our face is the one that reminds us that we are moving forward.
    - Aramtyth Ak'rathion

  23. - Top - End - #983
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    MonkGirl

    Join Date
    Dec 2018

    Default Keep on Smiling

    "My sleep came quick and the slumber was peaceful," Zetaya remarked taking a bite of food after. Waiting until her mouth is empty to speak again. "Yes, the wind tends to be fickle and change its path often. As for yesterday, do not apologize. I didn't intend on becoming that drunk and is my fault." She grins and continues eating her breakfast.

  24. - Top - End - #984
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    AssassinGuy

    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Oregon
    Gender
    Male

    Default Always another path.

    Clarity nods at Zetaya and thanks her.
    "We have quite a bit to do today," she smirks and holds up a finger, "One, we get all of our reward money split between us, two (another finger), we check the quest board to see if our previous quest interests were completed and obtain new ones, three (you get the idea), we go shopping for new supplies and equipment, four (her uncle must have been The Count), we assist our new companions and Airmid with their problems, and last (she holds up her thumb and pauses), well this one's still debatable but if I'm feeling good about the rest of it I might even pay off my fine."
    Clarity lowers her hand, mixes the rest of her milk with her tea before downing it, and stands up.
    "Ahem, but ... 'Abulations' first." Clarity declares before heading off to the lavatory.
    Last edited by Aramtyth; 2019-11-18 at 03:50 PM.
    The best breeze we will ever feel on our face is the one that reminds us that we are moving forward.
    - Aramtyth Ak'rathion

  25. - Top - End - #985
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    MonkGirl

    Join Date
    Dec 2018

    Default First the Reward

    Zetaya lifts herself to her feet and meets with Hyensum. Looking down she sees the four piles of gems then looks back up at Hyensum. "Good morning Yen, how did sleep treat you?" She'll inquire while looking around for Zarvum. "Where's Zarvum?"

  26. - Top - End - #986
    Pixie in the Playground
    Join Date
    Nov 2019

    Default Jenny stat rolls

    (5d6)[4][5][2][1][3](15)

    (5d6)[6][3][1][1][5](16)

    (5d6)[2][3][5][1][6](17)

    (5d6)[6][6][1][2][6](21)

    (5d6)[5][6][4][3][4](22)

    (5d6)[2][2][3][3][5](15)

  27. - Top - End - #987
    Pixie in the Playground
    Join Date
    Nov 2019

    Default Reroll 1s

    (1d6)[3](3)

    (2d6)[3][1](4)

    (1d6)[1](1)

    (1d6)[3](3)

    none

    none

  28. - Top - End - #988
    Pixie in the Playground
    Join Date
    Nov 2019

    Default re-reroll 1s

    none

    (1d6)[6](6)

    (1d6)[4](4)

    none

    none

    none

  29. - Top - End - #989
    Pixie in the Playground
    Join Date
    Nov 2019

    Default final stat numbers anh HP rolls

    12 17 15 18 15 11
    (6d10)[6][7][10][3][6][5](37)

  30. - Top - End - #990
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Daemon

    Join Date
    Aug 2018

    Default Hyensum post #128

    "she is around." Hyensum says fiddling with some of the coins from 5th pile.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •