New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 18 of 44 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617181920212223242526272843 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #511
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default I don't want this Airhead to trip us up

"Perhaps I should just follow behind, I'm not actually the best when it comes to avoiding traps." Airmid shrugs and gestures towards Hyensum, "Your sister can find the traps no problem since she can't trip them, right?"

2. - Top - End - #512

WolfInSheepsClothing

Default Traps and trees

As you walk around you quickly spot a tripwire similar to the one that was found last time.

Spoiler: trees
    Show
    Picture a forest in Oregon. The trees are probably close enough in some places to jump between but only if your a squirrel as the branches closest to each other wouldn't be able to support a person

3. - Top - End - #513
    Dwarf in the Playground

Daemon

Default Hyensum post #62

"Yes she could but i would be more likely to find them and i would have to follow her closely so i will go and clear a path through the trees and come back to get you." Hyensum starts off steathing 10 feet from the road using his sister as a back scout. Taking care to look for the traps and disabling them.

Spoiler: For DM
    Show
    If i recall correctly I don't roll for stealth or perception and i have fast stealth so I move at full speed and my sister is underground until I stop to disable a trap then she comes up to keep an eye out. Also let me know how many traps there are my + to disable device is 19 s on a 1 i get a 20 my persuasion is +12 15 vs traps Sisters stealth is 11 perception is 8.
    Last edited by Heroofnowhere; 2019-09-10 at 10:00 PM.

4. - Top - End - #514

WolfInSheepsClothing

Default Pits and sticks

Between the rain and the darkness it's hard to keep yourself oriented to the path but you manage it while still looking for traps. In total you find 2 pit traps 5 trip wires and you almost miss it but right before you get to within sight of the camp you spot a small pot of mushrooms
    Last edited by Shongesabbe; 2019-09-10 at 10:34 PM.

5. - Top - End - #515
    Dwarf in the Playground

Daemon

Default Hyensum post #63

I have my sister check to see if anyone has been by the pot and if she that it has been a bit of time and or not then i will go back to get the party one by one, silll looking out for any traps and bandits.

6. - Top - End - #516

WolfInSheepsClothing

Default Birth day rolls

Spoiler: n
    Show
    deck of many things (1d22)[5]=The Fates: This card enables the character to avoid even an instantaneous occurrence if so desired, for the fabric of reality is unraveled and respun. Note that it does not enable something to happen. It can only stop something from happening or reverse a past occurrence. The reversal is only for the character who drew the card; other party members may have to endure the situation.

Harrow deck of many things (1d54)[42]=The Survivor:The next time the character is reduced to –10 hit points, he is instantly restored to full hit points. If he is killed by an effect that slays him without dealing hit point damage (such as by disintegrate), the effect fails to kill him and he is restored to full hit points. If he is killed by a hostile environment (such as a lava flow or when teleporting to a dangerous plane), he is transported to his last safe location and restored to full hit points. This card does not save the character from effects that would permanently disable him, like petrification.

Spoiler: a
    Show
    deck of many things (1d22)[22]=The Void:This black card spells instant disaster. The character’s body continues to function, as though comatose, but her psyche is trapped in a prison somewhere—in an object on a far plane or planet, possibly in the possession of an outsider. A wish or a miracle does not bring the character back, instead merely revealing the plane of entrapment. Draw no more cards.

Harrow deck of many things (1d54)[46]=The Trumpet:This card grants the character the ability to summon an outsider of his alignment once per day. This outsider must be of a CR equal to or less than the character’s level and serves for a number of rounds equal to the character’s level.

Spoiler: p
    Show
    deck of many things (1d22)[16]=Skull:A dread wraith appears. The character must fight it alone—if others help, dread wraiths appear to fight them as well. If the character is slain, she is slain forever and cannot be revived, even with a wish or a miracle.

Harrow deck of many things (1d54)[33]The Owl:This card grants the character the one-time ability to scry on any target anywhere for 1 minute. The target, however, is immediately aware that it is being scryed upon by the character. The character may use this card’s effect whenever he wishes, but only once. Once used, the card’s effect ends.

Spoiler: m
    Show
    deck of many things (1d22)[7]=Fool:Lose 10,000 experience points and you must draw again.

Harrow deck of many things (1d54)[45]=The Theater:The next time the character defeats a creature, he is granted a +2 bonus to the same ability score as the creature’s highest ability score.
    Last edited by Shongesabbe; 2019-09-10 at 11:50 PM.

7. - Top - End - #517

WolfInSheepsClothing

Default redraw for m

Show
    (1d22)[1]=Balance:The character must change to a radically different alignment. If the character fails to act according to the new alignment, she gains a negative level.

Spoiler: filler
    Show
    It forced me to type out a longer message so here you go......
    Last edited by Shongesabbe; 2019-09-10 at 11:53 PM.

8. - Top - End - #518

WolfInSheepsClothing

Default Item roll for a

Show
    (1d100)[2] >20=less then lesser medium <81= greater the lesser medium

Special properties (1d100)[68]

Slot (1d100)[1]

Item (1d100)[13]

Item is a belt of giant strength +2

Seems you got unlucky and it is one less then lesser medium
    Last edited by Shongesabbe; 2019-09-11 at 01:21 AM.

9. - Top - End - #519

WolfInSheepsClothing

Default Item roll for a 2

Show
    (1d100)[18] >20=less then lesser medium <81= greater the lesser medium

Special properties (1d100)[68]

Slot (1d100)[26]

Item (1d100)[34]

You got slippers of spider climbing

Still getting one less though damn
    Last edited by Shongesabbe; 2019-09-11 at 01:41 AM.

10. - Top - End - #520

WolfInSheepsClothing

Default Item rolls

Spoiler: n
    Show
    (1d100)[41] >20=less then lesser medium <81= greater the lesser medium

Special properties (1d100)[47]

Slot (1d100)[76]

Item (1d100)[62]

Golem Manuel clay

Spoiler: p
    Show
    (1d100)[95] >20=less then lesser medium <81= greater the lesser medium

Special properties (1d100)[87]

Slot (1d100)[97]

Item (1d100)[71]

Ring gates

Never heard of them till now seems like it could be fun

Show
    (1d100)[73] >20=less then lesser medium <81= greater the lesser medium

Special properties (1d100)[88]

Slot (1d100)[5]

Item (1d100)[78]

Belt of physical perfection +2
    Last edited by Shongesabbe; 2019-09-11 at 01:57 AM.

11. - Top - End - #521

WolfInSheepsClothing

Default traps and alarms

It doesn't seem as if anyone has been near the pot in several hours.

It takes you a wile to get all the party into position by where you where when you spotted the pot of mushrooms but you notice that the pot is gone.

The storm has abated some as the sky lights up with day on the way to the bandit camp.

Spoiler: update wind
    Show
    the penalty has gone down to -2

Weather:
    Temp: 40
    Wind: NE 29–36 MPH
    Precipitation: None
    Clouds: Dark Overcast
    Time 7:30am
    Date Lamashan 21

12. - Top - End - #522
    Dwarf in the Playground

Daemon

Default Hyensum post #64

"How would you all like to proceed upon the camp." Hyensum asks looking around at the group.

13. - Top - End - #523
    Dwarf in the Playground

MonkGirl

Default Maybe this will work

Zetaya hums as she thinks about Yen's question. "Logically, " she starts with her head tilted into her hand and looking at Clarity. "We need to find the direction of the wind. Have Clarity stand where the wings would be blowing on her back. Threat way she'd be shooting with the wind instead of against it." Looking at Air and Yen she continues.

"We know that they'll scatter in all directions, and we can't cover all those. However, if one of us is in the opposite direction of Clarity that'll cover a little of that area. Then the other two caen be to the left and right positions of Clarity. " She pauses in contemplation. "Kinda like a four way pincer attack, if you will. If we get close enough I would have Zarvum take out the leader."

She'll smile and look to everyone in the party. "Thoughts?"

14. - Top - End - #524

Default Maybe, b-but what if?

Airmid fidgets a bit whilst thinking, "It's strategically sound, I doubt they would be able to take us in many situations even alone, but we should try to push them to the center and meet up all together so our full force emerges and it's easier to keep everyone protected."
    She starts donning her armor and recruits the assistance of Zetaya, "Lets get ready then."

15. - Top - End - #525

Default The Donning of Armor, get your mind out of the gutters

Airmid will do her best to put on her armor as quietly as possible taking as much time as necessary, with the assistance of Zetaya.
    "Just go slow and be gentle, then there's no chance they'll hear us." She whispers to Zetaya.
    (1d20+7)[17] (Technically gains full bonus as she's not donned in the armor yet so full +7 :D)

16. - Top - End - #526
    Dwarf in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Default Hurry up and wait

Clarity watches Airmid and Zetaya work with the armor for a bit before she moves into position near a tree and readies her bow. Then, she will climb the tree and watch both the encampment and her companions until it is time to take action.
    The best breeze we will ever feel on our face is the one that reminds us that we are moving forward.
    - Aramtyth Ak'rathion

17. - Top - End - #527

WolfInSheepsClothing

Default Armor stealth

You manage to get the brest plate and all the leg armor on (3 min) before you hear the sounds of people talking while walking toward you.

You spot two bandits with a small hand cart walking toward you.

Spoiler: fyi
    Show
    the armor making noise is more the reason for the check penalty with stealth then it being hard to move in. Also I'm not going to allow you to put on full plate while stealthing.

Leather armor or something like that maybe not something as complex, time consuming, and noisy as full plate

18. - Top - End - #528

Default Go go gadget Zetaya

"Taya, go intercept I'll get my armor on and join in. Fight if you need, or watch if you think that's better."

19. - Top - End - #529
    Dwarf in the Playground

Daemon

Default Hyensum post #65

Spoting the bandits Hyensum will sneak around behind them to get into a flanking position.

20. - Top - End - #530
    Dwarf in the Playground

MonkGirl

Default What? No!

"What?!" Zetaya hisses incredulously and whispers, "No! If I go try to talk they'll bolt, if I fight the rest will bolt. There is no good solution. We need to hide." Zetaya will then hide behind a trunk of a tree and wait for the bandits to pass.

Spoiler: DM
    Show
    I would like my stealth to be rolled. Also Zetaya will hold her breath when the bandits come closer if that gives any pluses.

21. - Top - End - #531

Default Airmid is tree

"W-wait!" She whispers as Zetaya leaps to her hiding spot.
    "What about me!!!?"
    She stands there half dressed, basically, in her shiny tiny armor.
    Slowly she lowers down, into a squat, supporting herself with her arms as well like a frog doing her best to stay still and silent.
    Spoiler: DM
    Show
    Deleted my stealth roll, sorry forgot you did it.

* post roll count doesn't match database
    Last edited by Nathan-the-Anon; 2019-10-01 at 11:03 AM.

22. - Top - End - #532

WolfInSheepsClothing

Default Tiny and shiny

The two bandits get closer and closer. Their path is taking them about 20ft from you when one of them stops and looks in your direction.

Bandit "Wait do you see that? There's something shiny over there. You drop somethin."

Other bandit "No dont thing so."

They both draw there weapons and signal horns and start moving toward you.

(Fyi phill since you where trying to get into position to attack them you can interrupt them or wait for them to get a little closer. Your choice.)

23. - Top - End - #533
    Dwarf in the Playground

Daemon

Default Hyensum post #66 time to make some corpses

As the fist bandit starts to speak Hyensum will attack them.

(1d20+10)[20] attack on bandit 1

(3d6)[6] sneak attack damage (1d4+5)[9] weapon damage

15 damage total

will be using debilitating injury to reduse there AC by 2 for every one and by 4 for me.
    Last edited by Heroofnowhere; 2019-10-01 at 05:37 PM.

24. - Top - End - #534

WolfInSheepsClothing

Default One and done

You pop out of the brush and cut the first bandits throat. The bandit holds his neck while blood pours between his fingers and he falls with a wet gurgling sound.

Spoiler: Initative
    Show
    (1d20+2)[15]

25. - Top - End - #535
    Dwarf in the Playground

MonkGirl

Default That didn't work...oh well...Initiative

Zetaya will mutter under her breath "As the wind blows!"

Spoiler: initiative
    Show
    (1d20+5)[24]

26. - Top - End - #536
    Dwarf in the Playground

Daemon

Default Hyensum post #67

(1d20+5)[20] Initiative

27. - Top - End - #537

Default Re: Hard mode Pathfinder

Initiative roll
    (1d20+3)[22]

28. - Top - End - #538

WolfInSheepsClothing

Default Order

Zetaya
    Airmid
    Hyensum
    Bandits

Spoiler: Perception check condition
    Show
    In order to make it do that a perception check won't happen to hear this little skuffle. You have to kill this bandit during one person's turn. Effectively in one hit. How you do this is up to you all. Have fun.

29. - Top - End - #539
    Dwarf in the Playground

MonkGirl

Default I'll give you a little HIYAH!

Zetaya moves up to the bandit, while moving up covers her arm in electricity, and punches him.

Spoiler: Acrobatics Check
    Show
    (1d20+9)[19]

Attack: (1d20+10)[13]

Spoiler: Damage
    Show
    (1d8+4)[5]bludgeoning damage and (1d6)[6] electricity damage

30. - Top - End - #540

WolfInSheepsClothing

Default Swing and a miss

The bandit sees you coming and manages to dodge your punch. You don't even manage to touch his armor.