New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 23 of 44 FirstFirst ... 131415161718192021222324252627282930313233 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #661
    Dwarf in the Playground

Daemon

Default Hyensum post #89

"So, we all good divine god change done everyone happy, yes. Good then lets get down to striping the camp for what its worth. Hey you seven." Hyensum will turn towards the Blanks. " stop what you are doing bring back the arrows i lent you and grab some blankets to keep yourself warm and start to pack every tent except this one in the camp up any thing you find on the ground and around bring it to one of us." Zarvum will go over to Airmid and pat her on the head making a cross between a cooing and a gargle sound in a comforting creepy way.

2. - Top - End - #662
    Barbarian in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Default Blanks on the go

The blanks all hand over their arrows just as they where about to start ripping the tent apart and started on their tasks.

(Yes I'm stealing the name. Also it's going to take a couple of rounds to get everything together.)

3. - Top - End - #663

Default Weaker than normal

Airmid stands up, quickly, and bows to Zetaya and Clarity.
    "Thank you all for your kind words, I'll be fine... But for now, I can't shield or heal you effectively...
    I don't have any Divine blessings at the moment, getting blessed by the one you follow isn't immediate. I'm sorry for being a little bit of a burden, but thank you for taking care of me!"

4. - Top - End - #664
    Dwarf in the Playground

MonkGirl

Default Moment of Truth

Zetaya will stand and shake off a strong shiver running down her spine. "No, thank you for all of your protection until now. Standing by one another is what friends do. Remember, you are never truly alone. Take your time, you are never a burden." She puts emphasis on the word never.

After Hyensum orders The Blanks around Zetaya will scowl slightly. "They are not our servants or slaves Hyensum," she chastised with her brow furrowed slightly. "They are innocent people we saved and have been brainwashed or something. Asking for help is one thing, barking orders is another."

Suddenly a thought pops into her head. She'll stop, ponder and turn back to Airmid. "On another note however, you said something about a doll or a flesh doll... what were you talking about?" She inquired with her head tilted slightly.

5. - Top - End - #665

Default Blankets of blanks

Airmid quickly realizes that Zetaya wasn't there...
    "This may be a shock... but they're not people. They're simulacrum, living dolls of flesh that are taught to be servants."

6. - Top - End - #666
    Dwarf in the Playground

Daemon

Default Hyensum post #90

"You never turn down extra hands for work. you should get that you only have two yourself, no idea how any of you can live missing two hands." Hyensum shudders as he says this. "But what else would you want them to do stand and stare at us, and how do you know this is not how they just are not everyone is all there in the head i have space for two in mine." Zarvum is flouting around and humming to herself looking all of the Blanks in the face and then moves on to the next. after looking at all of then goes over to Hyensum and wraps her arms around him and rub her face on he top of his head staring at the others with a look of victory and satisfaction on her face.
    Last edited by Heroofnowhere; 2019-10-22 at 08:34 AM.

7. - Top - End - #667

Default Zarvum's win

Airmid chuckles as she watches Zarvum compare each doll to herself.
    "That's right, not a single one could beat you; in looks and skill, much less personality! As they don't have one!"

8. - Top - End - #668
    Dwarf in the Playground

MonkGirl

Default They're Not... Real?...

As Airmid speaks Zetaya's eyes get wide in shock as she looked at the blanks then back to Airmid. "They're not real?" She asked in a small voice. The look of shock goes to one of confusion. "Why have people at the guild who are basically mindless golems?"

She turns her gaze to Hyensum and Zarvum. "Accept a helping hand," she states while slightly shaking her head, "yes, not demanding it. I do just fine with my own two hands. As for your statement if the mentality of others. Yes, you're correct, not everyone is mentally sound." She sighs out her frustrations. "Anyway, they seem to be happy, or somewhere along those lines, as looking as everyone is happy." She'll walk over to Zarvum with her last statement, smile, and pat her on her head (or at least try).

9. - Top - End - #669

Default Airmid's full disability

"I just wanted to give you a full list of what I can no longer do... I don't seem capable of sharing my knowledge of tactics in combat to each of you, no can I radiate my shield's power to those nearby.
    I can't heal any wounds, aside from normal medical procedure and I feel physically weaker... Like I've lost a spark in my will, the flash of my reflexes and the strength of my fortitude has been lessened."

Spoiler: Full rundown OOC
    Show
    No LoH, no sharing teamwork feats, no channeling my shield's bonus to your AC, no CHA to saves etc.
    About the only thing I CAN do, is use my Archon and Bulwark styles to deflect a few attacks and increase your AC w/ AoO's

10. - Top - End - #670
    Dwarf in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Default Reflection Projection

"They are still people. They may be less than their originals but they think and feel the same as a child would if nothing else."

"Airmid, it seems you have lost quite a bit of yourself. The hurricane teaches that waves will crash hard and winds will sting the eyes. There will be no stability and no trail can be firmly followed with blurry vision. And yet should you find strength to withstand the first trial you will be given the calm you seek to prepare yourself for the remainder of the storm. Consider how you choose to endure or you may not be given the chance to stay above the waves, my friend."
    Clarity will give a short hug to Airmid before speaking loud enough for the rest of the group to hear.
    "We should leave this place soon. It bears semblance now more to a graveyard than a forest clearing."

Since the treasure and tents are already being gone through. Clarity will assist the "blanks" with their tasks, giving orders if requested.
    The best breeze we will ever feel on our face is the one that reminds us that we are moving forward.
    - Aramtyth Ak'rathion

11. - Top - End - #671

Default A calm before a storm?

"I'll keep that in mind, but I agree lets get out of here as soon as possible."
    She'll go over to the bandits' bodies and place her tower shield down, placing the male bandit ontop of the inner part and then the kitsune on top of him.
    "I'm going to need a little bit of rope. I'm taking these bodies.... I've made a few promises that I must see through."

12. - Top - End - #672
    Dwarf in the Playground

Daemon

Default Hyensum post #91

"fine, but we should wait for noon." Hyensum says pulling out his bedroll to take a small nap.

13. - Top - End - #673

Default Hyen-need-sum-naps

"I don't think I can rest at the moment, but while we're packing this place up we'll allow you to get as much as you need."
    Airmid will walk over and place a hand on Hyen, "Thanks.... for everything."

14. - Top - End - #674
    Dwarf in the Playground

Daemon

Default Hyensum post #92

As he is laying out his bedroll Hyensum says " didn't really do that much just stab some people normal day." he then gets in his bed roll and closes his eyes as Zarvum starts to sing a different lullaby that is eerily soothing.

(1d20+2)[15] preform sing
    Last edited by Heroofnowhere; 2019-10-23 at 01:18 AM.

15. - Top - End - #675
    Dwarf in the Playground

MonkGirl

Default Helping Gather

"Yes," Zetaya agreed as she will help collect whatever is left of the abandoned camp. "We need to leave as soon as we can."

As she continues to gather things she'll contemplate. 'Why?' she thinks, troubled with her brow furrowed. 'If they were not real, why make us believe they were. Why was one killed? Why did the "bandits" all run away instead of fight?' She'll turn her gaze to the body of the fox. 'She had the ability to fight; yet she delivered one blow and ran. This group does not act like bandits I have encountered before.'

16. - Top - End - #676

Default Airmid is merciful

Airmid will pack a bunch of bags, or sacks or whatever she can if there isn't any sufficient container and gently tie it to the shield and place next to, or on top of, the bodies.
    "It'll be fine, Zetaya. Nothing they can do anymore. Now we just have to go back and report what happened and that the rest still got away."

17. - Top - End - #677

WolfInSheepsClothing

Default The blanks find loot

Between the blanks and the other that are helping you find the following

11 tents
    1 pavilion tent
    16 bundles of fire wood
    4 bags of crushed wheat (oatmeal)
    2 bags of flower
    4 bags of coffie
    4 jars of honey
    30 lbs of smoked deer
    4 cook pots
    20 sets of dishes
    60 blankets
    and 120 copper pieces.

You also note that one of the blanks is moving the fire wood off to the side and digging with her hands under the pile.
    Last edited by Shongesabbe; 2019-10-23 at 10:36 AM.

18. - Top - End - #678

Default Blank-ing Blankers

Airmid watches puzzled by the behavior.
    "What are you digging up? Do you require any help?"

19. - Top - End - #679

WolfInSheepsClothing

Default The blank speaks

The blank pauses then looks at you and in a some what vexed tone says "Sure just cant seem to reach them" then takes a step back and looks at you expectantly.

20. - Top - End - #680

Default Dig the blank-ing hole

Quizzical, Airmid looks at the dugout hole.
    "What can't you reach?"
    She asks as she reaches in to help dig.

21. - Top - End - #681

WolfInSheepsClothing

Default There use is seen

"Hmm not sure I was told to gather all valuables in the area and theres something valuable under there."

22. - Top - End - #682

Default Something valuable?

"Oh, how did you know? Can you just sense it or something?"
    Airmid digs diligently alongside the blank.

23. - Top - End - #683

WolfInSheepsClothing

Default The blank blanks

She just shrugs in response.

After a moment of digging about 3 ft down you find a large chest.

Pulling it out you find the following
    2 more sets of leather armor
    2 daggers
    50 platinum
    1000 gold
    100 silver
    50 copper
    2 scrolls
    1 scroll case
    3 wands
    And 2 books. Both books are white with the guild logo in black on the cover.

You also note that the chest is lined with lead.
    Last edited by Shongesabbe; 2019-10-23 at 04:59 AM.

24. - Top - End - #684

Default Time to READ!

"Oh, wow, what's this!?"
    Tossing everything aside she goes straight to the books, flipping through the first on top.

25. - Top - End - #685

WolfInSheepsClothing

Default Books are hard

You cant make heads or tails of the book. It seems to be some kinda magic book but past that you have no idea what it could be.
    Last edited by Shongesabbe; 2019-10-23 at 10:37 AM.

26. - Top - End - #686

Default Magic books... magic books...

Airmid sighs, and picks up the other book. Opening it to read it, or try. "This... would have been easier if I was still connected to the Divine power that let me read magic..."

27. - Top - End - #687

WolfInSheepsClothing

Default Books are still hard

This book seems to be identical to the last book. And makes just as much since to you.

It has some form of writing on it in shimmering script and that's about all you got.

28. - Top - End - #688

Default Airmid honestly doesn't know

She ponders to herself before calling out, "Clarity, Zetaya, Hyen! I apologize, but do any of you have any proficiency with magics of the arcane nature?
    Honestly all I can tell was that it was written with something arcane in mind."

29. - Top - End - #689
    Dwarf in the Playground

Daemon

Default Hyensum post #93

Sit up Hyensum says "Yea I can likely do it unless its in code or language I don't know but i can give it a shot."

30. - Top - End - #690

WolfInSheepsClothing

Default Books made easy

It doesn't take you long to figure out what the two books are.
    Both are a version of a golem creation book, but this one is called a secretarial simulacrum. Seems like one of the material component is a vile of blood from the creature that you want to create the shape of. (Ex blood from a tiefling for a tiefling blood from an elf for an elf etc.) The next are a collection of different gems that change the personality, different types of wood, and other seemingly random bits that all change different physical and mental characteristics of the final.

The final needs to be placed on good quality soil (aka stuff that would grow things very well and easy) but doesnt have anything growing on it.

You read a large portion of the book during the night over the course of 1 week culminating on a full moon where all the random things and the soil are used to create the simulacrum any unneeded soil is left behind and can be used again. If there isn't enough soil you have to start over but the materials are not wasted.

After that you have to assign a name and location that it will work. There isn't any kind of information on what kind of abilities that they have other then customized looks and personality.

Total costs would be about 15,000gp in total.