The Order of the Stick: Utterly Dwarfed
The Order of the Stick: Utterly Dwarfed - Coming in December and available for pre-order now
Page 26 of 43 FirstFirst ... 161718192021222324252627282930313233343536 ... LastLast
Results 751 to 780 of 1277
  1. - Top - End - #751
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    WolfInSheepsClothing

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Drinks for all!

    You walk in to a large number of adventurers some at tables others at the bar and some standing talking or even dancing along to a group of bars who are also adventurers singing and playing a variety of different instruments.

    You notice that there are more dancing bards then you thought originally.

    One is dancing on only one table, another keeps hopping from one to the next, and one female bard with large breasts and low cut shirt keeps jumping up from a table to dance on the ceiling in complete defiance of gravity for a few seconds before falling back and landing on the table again on her feet to the applause of everyone.

    Seems there is a competition between all the bards to see who is the best...

    Its unclear as to who is winning or keeping score.

    The 10 barmaids are all looking like they are having fun while also having small issues keeping up.
    Last edited by Shongesabbe; 2019-10-30 at 04:37 AM.

  2. - Top - End - #752
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    MonkGirl

    Join Date
    Dec 2018

    Default This is... Interesting

    Looking at the bards she'll slightly smile while trying to find a place to sit. Finally, she is able to saunter to a seat. As she waits she'll switch her headband with the hat of disguise headband, also looking around and taking in her surroundings.

  3. - Top - End - #753
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    WolfInSheepsClothing

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Barmaid inbound

    It doesnt take long for a barmaid to stop at your table and half shout to be heard over all the noise "what can I get you?"

    At that time a muscular man walks up sits across the table from you and says "What ever she wants I'm buyin" and gives you a smile.

  4. - Top - End - #754
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    MonkGirl

    Join Date
    Dec 2018

    Default Ok, Who Are You?

    Zetaya looks up at the barmaid and opens her mouth to speak when a voice interrupts her. She closes her mouth and looks at the man and raises an eyebrow.
    "A bottle and mug of your strongest," she'll shout at the barmaid. Looking at the man she'll think. "On second thought make it two mugs of your strongest." She'll grin at the man, her head tilted in curiosity and confusion. "I'm sorry, but who are you exactly?"
    Last edited by Ria_Whitefire; 2019-10-30 at 09:32 AM.

  5. - Top - End - #755
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    WolfInSheepsClothing

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Strong stuff is strong

    The bar maid pauses then asks with trepidation "The actual strongest we got or the strongest that normal people can handle theres a wide gulf between the two."

    The man smile widens at your drink order waits for the bar maid to finish talking then says "I just saw you come in and from the look on your face I thought you needed a friend and from your drink order your either looking to commit suicide, your way tougher then you look, or most likely you REALLY need a friend. Either way I'll pay." He pulls out 4 platinum and placed them on the table.

  6. - Top - End - #756
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    MonkGirl

    Join Date
    Dec 2018

    Default Avoidance Perhaps?

    Zetaya will wait politely for the man to finish, smiling a little wider at the compliment. "A brew in between the two, please." Turning her attention to the man. "I'm not exactly the talking type. Besides, you haven't answered my question. Avoidance perhaps?" Zetaya will look at the platinum, then back to the man with a slight smile giving a look that says 'is that supposed to impress me?'

  7. - Top - End - #757
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    WolfInSheepsClothing

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Slightly less strong stuff is still strong

    The barmaid gives a large sigh or relief "Ok thank the gods I hate handling that stuff. I'll be right back with your drinks and bottle. She grabs up 3 of the 4 platinum and walks away.

    The man laughs and says "Damn I was thinking for a moment you may actually try alchemist's death. Never seen someone crazy enough to do it. Anyway my names Hawthorn and you can put away the claws sis, you don't exactly have the right equipment for my tastes. So wanna talk about it or drink enough that you cant stand?"

    Spoiler: describe that guy!
    Show
    He is an elf with blond hair and amber eyes. He is 6ft flat and like most elves is on the thin side and have sharp angular features. He also doesn't have any armor on and has his tag on a cord around his neck.
    Last edited by Shongesabbe; 2019-10-30 at 10:34 AM.

  8. - Top - End - #758
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    MonkGirl

    Join Date
    Dec 2018

    Default Nice to Meet You

    "I'm Zetaya," she says keeping eye contact. "Nice to meet you." Zetaya will chuckle at Hawthorne's comments about Alchemists Death. "No, I'm no Cayden Cailean." She'll sigh "nor do I have a death wish." Hawthorne's words cause her surprise. "Hmm. I'm surprised you don't have the women fawning over you." Looking down at her hands. "Sorry, it's just hard for me to trust. I'd rather just drink to forget" her voice trails away "at least for a little while."
    Last edited by Ria_Whitefire; 2019-10-30 at 11:17 AM.

  9. - Top - End - #759
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    WolfInSheepsClothing

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Gay friends make good drinking partners

    At that time the barmaid comes back setting down two tall shot glasses and a bottle of clear liquid on the table.

    It's harder to see in the shots but in the bottle you can see what looks like swerling clouds of red, green, and purple.

    "Third strongest thing at the bar. Just a friendly reminder when you mix magic and brewing 100% alcohol content is just a suggestion. Have fun you two." The barmaid gives you a wink and saunters off.

    At that point the dancer on the ceiling drops down onto your table snatches one of the shots and pops back up to the ceiling and away before you can react. Some how she never spilled a single drop.

    Hawthorn yells at her "Sam you b**** bring that back here." Sam just drops onto another table flips him off and throws it back setting the now empty glass on the tray of a passing barmaid. You almost cant hear Hawthorn say "D*** it..." over the sounds of laughter.

    The barmaids dont miss a beat and simply drop off another shot glass at your table on their way through.
    Last edited by Shongesabbe; 2019-10-30 at 11:27 AM.

  10. - Top - End - #760
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    MonkGirl

    Join Date
    Dec 2018

    Default I Don't Like Your Implication

    "Thank you," Zetaya replies as the glasses and bottle are set down on the table. As the barmaid winks Zetaya can feel a blush burn her face. 'What the h***?' She thought as she quickly shook her head. As the dancer descends Zetaya startles and looks up in surprise, her hands clenched ready to thrust forward. Hearing Hawthorne scream and yell she smiles and starts to chuckle. Soon hearty laughs shake her frame. "Friend of yours?" She asks inquisitively with a wide smile, giving the barmaid a head nod of thanks as the replacement is dropped off. Looking him over and noticing he doesn't have any armor on him. "Are you a bard as well?"

  11. - Top - End - #761
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    WolfInSheepsClothing

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Party dynamics

    "Ya she's part of my party. Going to be really funny here in a minute when that hits her. Normaly I drink something around 150 proof this is closer to 300. As for bard I leave that to others. I'm a magic fist (magus monk)." While he talks he pops open the bottle and fills the empty shot. Picks it up and say "Well bottoms up" he makes a religious symbol with one hand that you recognize as invoking the protection of Cayden Cailean before tossing the shot back.

    Spoiler: alchohol
    Show
    You can drink a number of drinks equal to 1+(2x con mod) before becoming drunk. One normal size shot of this counts as 3 these are doubles. So one full tall shot is 6 drinks.

    That's the normal rules but I like to give bonuses if you have a feat or ability that gives a bonus on fort saves vs ingested poison or fort saves in general you can drink 1 more drinks per point of bonus.

    Alternatively you can drink a number of drinks equal to your fort save -10 x2 for if you have very high fort saves.

    So if your fort save is 15 that would be 10 drinks 15-10=5x2=10
    Last edited by Shongesabbe; 2019-10-30 at 12:58 PM.

  12. - Top - End - #762
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    MonkGirl

    Join Date
    Dec 2018

    Default Well...I Guess I am Impressed

    "Magic fist eh?" Zetaya ponders looking quite impressed with what she heard. "My teacher was one. However, she used weapons instead of fists. Color me impressed." She smiles widely at Hawthorn, clasps the drink, lifts the drink, and nods to his gesture. "To the wind," she speaks loudly and throws back her own glass.

    "My party members are out and about around town." She states looking at the calamity all around her, and then looks back to Hawthorn, clearing her throat. "Thank you."

  13. - Top - End - #763
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    WolfInSheepsClothing

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default The hard stuff

    The drink is both very smooth and burns like fire you feel the burn all the way down and can feel it quickly warming all of you.

    The man says "Well that's one. Want me to get a couple of friends over to help drink the bottle?"

  14. - Top - End - #764
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    MonkGirl

    Join Date
    Dec 2018

    Default One Moment Please

    "In a moment" she'll smile as she opens her new flask and pours the bottle in, filling it to the brim. "Now we can. I would love to have another glass, but..." her voice trails away in hesitation.

  15. - Top - End - #765
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    AssassinGuy

    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Oregon
    Gender
    Male

    Default Initiative is stupid

    (1d20+4)[10]
    Clarity will immediately finish her earlier line and add that there are more than one.
    The best breeze we will ever feel on our face is the one that reminds us that we are moving forward.
    - Aramtyth Ak'rathion

  16. - Top - End - #766
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    WolfInSheepsClothing

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default The Silence

    You notice that as you speak its as if the sound is bounced back at you. You get the since that for at least now there is little sounds that will travel far from you.

    Your attacker does a fast knife maneuver to confuse where or with what had he is going to attack. (Faint as move action (1d20+13)[31]+2(forgot to add bonus to faint) if success flatfoot to next attack DC 19)

    He then lashes out with the other knife
    Attack (1d20+11)[19]

    knife (1d4+9)[12]

    If flat foot
    Sneak attack knife master (3d8)[12]
    Sneak attack assassin (1d6)[4]
    Hidden strike vigilante (4d4)[10]

    If attack would kill you then it puts you at -1 unconscious and stable

    Fort saves
    Drow poison DC 13 fail unconscious

    After the attack you hear a slight pop and you know that what ever effect was preventing your voice from traveling is now gone.
    Last edited by Shongesabbe; 2019-10-31 at 10:24 AM.

  17. - Top - End - #767
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    WolfInSheepsClothing

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Charming gays are charming

    "Well if your worried about anything bad happening there are at least 10 clerics in here that would happily cast some spells to help you out. Come on I'll introduce you to my party." He stands up grabs the bottle and the empty shot glass and starts walks over to someone that you recognize as some type of cleric. The dancing woman is already draped over them obviously very drunk. For the part of the cleric she just seems somewhat annoyed then hits the bard with her holy symbol allowing the bard to make a full recovery and strut off to keep dancing completely ignoring the warning to stop or the cleric would stop healing her.

  18. - Top - End - #768
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    MonkGirl

    Join Date
    Dec 2018

    Default Take Me to Your Cleric

    Nodding in agreement Zetaya lifts herself out of her seat and follows Hawthorn to his comrade. As the drunken women gets hit Zetaya chuckles, already feeling slightly better than before.

    Spoiler: Name That Religion
    Show
    knowledge religion check is a +3 and I didn't know if you already rolled. If not then (1d20+3)[13]

  19. - Top - End - #769
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    WolfInSheepsClothing

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Fyi your drunk

    (Fyi you are now very drunk. Like have a hard time standing upright.)

    The cleric of Cayden Cailean looks from Hawthorn to you and the bottle in his hands "Dear god Hawthorn that ****s for paladins and alchemists. Why did you drink it?" She looks over at you "Did you make him drink it..."

    Defensively Hawthorn says "Ease up on her. She's having a bad day and I was trying to cheer her up."

    He is just treated to an eye roll "You need a pick me up?" She says to you. "Also I'm Marisa if you where wanting to know."

  20. - Top - End - #770
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    MonkGirl

    Join Date
    Dec 2018

    Default Hold On Boys it's a Twister

    The room spins slowly as Zetaya tries to concentrate on one foot in front of the other. She stares at her feet when the exchange happens. The questions snap her back at once. "Huh?" She slurs looking lazily at the cleric. "Grown elfy does what he wants, I just wanted drink... and flask... no you don't pick me up. No touchy." She'll start backing up, not looking where she's going. As she backs up she starts grumbling giving her a suspicious look then back to Hawthorn.

  21. - Top - End - #771
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    WolfInSheepsClothing

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default What could go wrong

    You start backing up for a little wile you don't hit anything then you back up right into a chair occupied by a large half orc and promptly fall back.

    (roll acrobatics please depending on the result will dictate what happens.)

    Spoiler: drunk negs
    Show
    You have the Sickened condition. -2 to all attack rolls, weapon damage rolls, saving throws, skill checks, and ability checks for normal your at your limit. your almost 2 times your limit so please double this penalty. so -4

  22. - Top - End - #772
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    MonkGirl

    Join Date
    Dec 2018

    Default Bumps, boops, and back flips

    Acrobatics Check: (1d20+6)[21]

    Falling backwards in her rump Zetaya rolls with the momentum causing her to land on her feet. She looks around smiling and confused. "Wh- what happened? Whooo pusshhed me?" She'll inquire Hawthorn and Marisa glaring at them both. She couldn't hold back and let out a giggle. "Th-that was *hic* fun." She looks to the bottle and empty glasses. "A little more please."

    Looking back at Hawthorn her smile will fall as the memories she tried to drink away came flooding back anyway. Her eyes widen, she looks to the floor send shakes her head "I-I," she stutters as she backs away again, more hurriedly. "Maybe I should sit down."
    Last edited by Ria_Whitefire; 2019-10-31 at 09:57 AM.

  23. - Top - End - #773
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    WolfInSheepsClothing

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Drunk but magical

    They both look impressed with your quick drunken roll fall. The cleric gets up and takes you by the shoulder and says comfortingly "Come on let's set down." She also casts a spell on you it doesnt remove your drunkenness just takes a little of the edge off so your not going to fall out of a chair.

  24. - Top - End - #774
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    AssassinGuy

    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Oregon
    Gender
    Male

    Default Poison save

    (1d20+9)[21] vs poison
    Something written. Something gained.
    The best breeze we will ever feel on our face is the one that reminds us that we are moving forward.
    - Aramtyth Ak'rathion

  25. - Top - End - #775
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    AssassinGuy

    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Oregon
    Gender
    Male

    Default Finish the move already

    Swift action fervor cast skyswim on self this does NOT provoke . Full round action withdraw away and up from assassin 50 feet. In between free acton finish earlier statement.
    The best breeze we will ever feel on our face is the one that reminds us that we are moving forward.
    - Aramtyth Ak'rathion

  26. - Top - End - #776
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    WolfInSheepsClothing

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Lots and lots of initiative...

    Bandit lackey (1d20+3)[17]

    Bandit leader (1d20+7)[14]

    Giant shiny (1d20+1)[15]

    Assassin 2(1d20+11)[14]

    Assassin 3(1d20+11)[30]

    Assassin 4(1d20+11)[22]

    The first bandit yells out "We've been blow take them out."
    Last edited by Shongesabbe; 2019-10-31 at 11:29 AM.

  27. - Top - End - #777
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    MonkGirl

    Join Date
    Dec 2018

    Default NO TOUCHY! I'm Leveling!

    Feeling Marisa's touch she'll jerk her shoulder away slightly falling towards the chairs she was referring to and take a seat. "Don't touch me," she hissed as she purses her lips and glares at the table. As she feels better she'll look at the bottle. "More...please...just a little more..." She turns her gaze back to the table and puts her head in her hands, shaking and eyes darting around, murmuring (almost whispering) "won't go...back...can't go...Dellisar...no...".

    Spoiler: Leveling Up Health Rolls
    Show
    Here is my roll for my health (I will be adding my con mod to the roll on this): (1d12+3)[9]

  28. - Top - End - #778
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    WolfInSheepsClothing

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Accept the healing

    Seeing your state she quickly casts another spell and you feel yourself become a lot more calm. (She hit you with calm emotions) She sits down next to you and says soothingly "Talk to me dear."

  29. - Top - End - #779
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Nathan-the-Anon's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2015

    Default What in the nine hells?

    "Wait, what's happening back there!?"
    Airmid will tug on his arm and point towards the yelling and shuffling sounds.

    (1d20+3)[5] Initiative

  30. - Top - End - #780
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    MonkGirl

    Join Date
    Dec 2018

    Default Fear Turns to Sadness

    Waves of calm wash over and Zetaya's shivering ceases. "No," she replies shaking her head. Tears stream freely down her face as she reaches for an empty glass and the bottle.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •